Roses And Thomas

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
As the kids ran to Hannah, Shadow got a magnificent idea. "I call upon thee, Sword of Dreams, from the hands of the Lord of the Holy Fire, PURGE THIS SPIRIT!" he yelled, and thrust his hand forward. A long, white blade shot from his hand with the speed of an arrow and pierced Keagan through his chest.

The Demon looked shocked, and then collapsed into ash and smoke.

Harri sat down.

Raikoh looked at the pile of ashes on his floor. "And I just fucking swept." he said, annoyed.

Hannah smiled. she was careful before she slowly moved the kids to the couch. Wait.. She looked at Shadow. " Are they able to stay with.. us?"

Haley looked at the ashes. she was not hurt. She was happy. She then looked over at Raikoh, before she snapped and the ashes disappeared. ' there." She said softly. She smiled and resumed to kiss him softly.

Hope noticed hannah how happy she was. asking that. She looked at Harri who was near the kids.

One of the boys, smiling, ' hi." He giggled.

They all look the same, Its Adam, Alex, and Anthony ( instead of Brom )

Last edited:
Shadow's look grew stern. "No," he said. "they cannot stay with you and your sisters." he said. After a moment, a smile slowly crept across his face as he added "They can stay with all of us."

Harri looked in confusion at the small boy, tiltind his head from side to side in confusion, his ears flopping around. "What is this thing? It looks..." he leaned in closer and gnashed his teeth at the boy, "Tasty." he said, then throew his head back, laughing, and ruffled the boys hair. "I'm just kidding. I don't eat small children. Adults are much more satisfying."

Raikoh smiled when the ashes disappeared. He would still have to sweep later. He turned back and kissed Haley.

Hannah smiled and bit she tiltes her head. She closed her eyes. She gasped and smiled. " okay "

One of the boys, it was Alex. He looked at him and screamed and held ongo hannah and hearing him. He shook his head. " dont eat me or mommy!!"
Hope smiled and said " hello boys.."
Anthony gasped and ran towards hope. " auntie!!"

Haley gigglwd at the boys she looked at him and kissed him softly glad not to worry about him.

Shadow smiled as the young boys embraced their mother and aunts.

Harri, rolled his eyes at the boy. "I'm not going to eat your mom..." he started, "I'm going to eat your aunt." and looked at Hope and winked devilishly.

Raikoh looked around, and snuck a brownie into his mouth. "Mmmm..." Then a thought occurred to him. What if she poisoned them?! He shrugged and kept eating. Then I'll die happy.

Hannah smiled and went over to shadow hugging him
She kissed him softly. She was happy. She said " thanks "

Alex gasped at him " but why??" He looked at him and shook her head " stay away from my aunties! !"

Haley was talking to anthony and playing with him

Shadow hugged her back and smiled.

Harri laughed to the point where tears had started to form in his eyes and he couldn't breath. "Oh, shit... You're something, kid. Hey, wanna go for a ride?" he asked the boy.

Raikoh was still sitting in the chair, eating a brownie.

Hannah blinked. She said " where will they stay shadow..
Do you guys even have enough rooms."

Hope raised and eyebrow she said " we only been in here and their bedrooms and they have stairs so most likely do. Stop being a blonde " she giggled.
Alex looked at him like he was crazy. He said " ride on what? "
Hope looked and watched them bond.

Haley smiled and turned around " brownies " she skipped to them to grab one

Shadow shrugged. "Downstairs, I suppose."

Harri smirked at the kid. "Watch this." He threw his head back and then lunged forward at the boy, fi bones cracking, features shifting, fur growing all over his body. As the boy hit the ground from being tackled, he would find a wolf the size of a small horse standing over him.

Raikoh looked over at the scene. "On 'im." he said with a mouthful of brownie.

Hannah smiled lightly. Wait they needed stuff " we should take them shopping. " she said softly. She tilted her head.

Alex looked around. He gasped and screamed when he fell a d then he was on top he was frightened getting from under him and ran to hopehope smiled picking him up. " its okay he is just a big doggy "
Alex blinked and said " auntie!!" As she came closer to him then shs said " pet him it'll be okay " alex slowly pet him.

Haley smiles and watches before going to him kissing his cheek " hows brownie?"

Shadow tapped his chin thoughtfully for a moment. "Tomorrow."

Harri sat down, letting the boy pet him. He lowered his front and raised his but a little higher, so the boy could get on.

Raikoh smiles as she kisses him and swallows. "Pretty frickin' good." he says.

Hannah smiled " and we can stop by my place tomorrow to get their clothes. .. well they don't fit " she groaned and jumped when alex grabbed her legs. " oh hey darling " she picked him up happy.

Hope put anthony on the big dog she smiled and said " anthony its going to be okay"

Haley smiled at him and said " that's good "

Shadow shrugged at the suggestion. "I suppose that would be a good idea."

Harri laughed to himself and barked at the boy. He ran towards the wall and jumped through the adjacent window onto the outside street. He sprinted down the avenue with the boy clinging to his fur.

Raikoh stuck another brownie into his mouth.

Hannah smiled. She hugged him and watched the n boys.

Hope smiled and sat on thr couch then letting top Hannah where Alex went.

Haley took another brownie. They were good

Shadow stood there with his arm around her as Harri jumped through the window.

Raikoh took another brownie himself. "Mmm. Hope, what did you put into these things? Is... is that nutmeg I taste?" he asked her.

Hannah stayed there, in his arms. Staying silent. " Wait... where is Adam.. "
Adam was the one with the sweet tooth. Hannah looked over at Raikoh. " Wait..."

Adam was in the kitchen trying to get brownies, he was sneaky and quiet, but he had a sweet tooth. He shoved one in his mouth as he was grabbing another, chocolate hands.
Hope smiled and nodded at Raikoh.

Haley smiled. " Oh... " She poked her nose.
Hannah slowly went over to the kitchen, she slowly tip toed before picking up the kid and Adam squealed as he finally grabbed the second one. " Hey sweetie pie."
Adam grinned, and shoved the second brownie in.
Hannah sighed. ' You need a bath. "

Raikoh sniffed the brownie in his hands. "Yeah, that's nutmeg. And *sniff* a little cinnamon. Huh." he noted, and took another bite.

Loud barking could be heard down the street, Harri making his way back.

Shadow looked into the kitchen. "I don't see..." and then a new color appeared in the kitchen, after Hannah grabbed him. "Oh? He can hide his Aura signature... Interesting..."

Hannah smiled and said, " Yeah he is smart little guy, he is the sneaky one..."

Haley smiled. " yeah he is."

Hope shook her head and smiled. She nodded at Raikoh. She jumped when she heard the barking.

Where was Alex, Anthony was with Harri...

Shadow walked into the kitchen and grabbed a brownie. Taking a bite, he looked over at Hannah, then outside. The sun was setting quickly.

Harri burst back through the window, and laid on the floor panting. He was tired.

A confused look spread across Raikoh's face like wildfire, and he dropped the brownie back into the pan, making a bee line for the bathroom.

Hannah looked outside, hoping they wold come soon and just then she heard some thump. She jumped and looked over before she seen Anthony's figure run towards her. She picked him up with her free arm, " Hey."

Haley smiled looking at Alex and hannah. " Maybe we can all put them on the floor here, or n your room, f thats okay.."

Hannah shrugged, " I don't know plus its just for tonight, she looked at Shadow, " What do you think?"

Hope stayed quiet. She was getting tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.