Rose Witch Covenant [ooc]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so it's Sempai not Senpai. I couldn't tell. Thanks for clearing that up. Yeah yeah, I know she looks great. I figured she just misread, I'm just giving her a hard time. Which doesn't really work since she isn't here.

YEAH DOOMY. FEEL BAD. -pet pet- love you my little imp
*feels awful* ; - ;

IM NOT A MEAN PERSON I SWEARS

I LOVE THIS SONGGG!~

OMG NOOOOOO.. *eats Doomy again.* NOT VERY GOOD.

*Watches...* O_O

*Hypnotized*

EXOOOO TIMEEEEE

EXO IS MY FAVORITE GROUP X.X <333333

THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SONG.

(It is Sebastian's voice o - o")

*Is not allowed to watch Exo*

I can do this all day o - o"

This is one of my favorites as well

One -> Not introduced so cant.

Two -> I refuse because of an argument that occurred during me ranting about B.A.P and Daehyun<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Three -> Put me off by all the things I saw about what happened to Kris.

THIS ONE TOOO X,3 <333333 RAINNNNNNN!~

One -> Not introduced so cant.

Two -> I refuse because of an argument that occurred during me ranting about B.A.P and Daehyun<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Three -> Put me off by all the things I saw about what happened to Kris.

They are the best or the best. You are missing out X,3 I mean Stuff happened with Kai too and all this stuff, but they truly are the best. I omg x.x they are my go to group whenever I introduce people to Kpop.

2PM and Block B went through a bunch of shit too.

Did you read the shit 2PM and Block B had to go through? Much worse than Kris in my opinion. People were making suicide petitions for Nichkun.

Seriously? Thats messed up >.o'' I worry about some of the people in fan bases sometimes. When B.A.P came to the UK supposedly someone threw chewing gum at Zelo. SUPPOSEDLY. I was there and saw nothing. Still, I know they all went through stuff but I just feel really bad for Kris at the moment TT ^TT

Seriously? Thats messed up >.o'' I worry about some of the people in fan bases sometimes. When B.A.P came to the UK supposedly someone threw chewing gum at Zelo. SUPPOSEDLY. I was there and saw nothing. Still, I know they all went through stuff but I just feel really bad for Kris at the moment TT ^TT

Block B was not getting paid by their company and they sued and lost. They had to stay under contract with them. Nichkun got a DUI and Korea went into an outrage and his fans were sending suicide petitions to his house. He had to go hide out in Taiwan until things boiled down. He came back to 2PM and they are doing better. kai has it worse than Kris. Kai is hated by most EXO fans because apparently he is a womanizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.