Rose Witch Covenant [ooc]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jag bor i Malmö... Jäddra 08:a >_>

It's okay guys, I won't talk to Gladis anymore.

(haha bara skämta <3)

*Stares at her tummy.* o.o

*Becomes a panda.*

I'm not weird...

I'M WONDERFUL
But yeah, I guess I am weird. ^^

ITS RP'S FAULT.

Good question. XD Because the weirdness brings is together as rpers! :D

Personal note:

Google translate works surprisingly well with Swedish. LMAO

-VIO

Not like I'm stalking your conversation or anything >.>;

Dammit, it was only a matter of time until someone figured out our weakness! XD

I was going to use Google translate but that involves opening a tab...I'm sleepy and need to revise so that is sooooo much work.

The IC Thread has been created everyone!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Oh we're leaving off where we left on on IMVU? I thought we would be starting over X'D MY BAD LOL.

Please read what has happened thus far! Everyone will be a part of the first plot point "Moselle Arrives Home". Pretty much this will be the introduction of your characters as they each introduce themselves to Moselle.

If you have recently made any plot points, or have any specific way you are introducing your character please send me a private message, and who is involved.

If there is a specific way you'd like Moselle to meet your character, again, please private message me that so I can add it to our plot line. We are NOT starting this rp just yet.

Oh we're leaving off where we left on on IMVU? I thought we would be starting over X'D MY BAD LOL.

Yes, we need to go back and edit your first post so Ash is not in it. I have to go, so I figured that's something you could do in your spare time? xD

Hmm? Oh yeah sure. I'll take Ash out and bring in Kitty as my new familiar a couple post later when the RP starts.

Hmm? Oh yeah sure. I'll take Ash out and bring in Kitty as my new familiar a couple post later when the RP starts.

Wait are we restarting everything or beginning where we left off? xD

Well you're the GM woman X'D That's kinda up to you haha!!

Yeah I know it's up to me, but I still need to take into consideration what makes everyone most comfortable. >.<;

Status
Not open for further replies.