Rose Witch Covenant [ooc]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna joiinnnnn O,...,O
Unless it is survival. Fuck dat shit ; - ;

If you could supply a bigger picture, that would be fantastic :3
XD I'm sorry I searched for a bigger picture before I posted it but if you want I have other pics
x5o7eu.jpg
ot0t4k.jpg
o8b6zn.jpg
1z37xo4.jpg

These are all at their biggest size =3 I like them all so I don't mind which ones you use.

And the full size image was in the thread. But oh wells, here you go.

AWESOME_zps6875e67f.jpg

XDD Vocaloids is super nice when im in that mood to just chill, and the one song used for voice of gwen made me really freaking happy omg! its so freaking cute. errmm I likes the people that are here Vio would you be opposed to me linking an rp idea I have here? I wont do it if you says no and Ill understand just wanna ask cuz I think id like a lot of the people in this rp to participate if they find interest o.o

Go ahead, I dun curh xD

Back and stuffs. How is everyone!?

Back and stuffs. How is everyone!?

I'm busy typing up Moselle's background, trying not to be distracted by a certain someone's new rp that they advertized recently :3

XD ill guess there is a bit of interest then? =P

Ill not bother you while you write her stuffs up though! so gogogo you got this! XD talk to me bout ideas you might have after aye? =DD

XD ill guess there is a bit of interest then? =P

Ill not bother you while you write her stuffs up though! so gogogo you got this! XD talk to me bout ideas you might have after aye? =DD

Well after I finish her I have like.....six other character sheets to make..sooo...yeah. xD

I'm watching lots of anime. The new show Soul Eater Not just aired its first 8 episodes ^.^

LINK PLEASE :D

(
)

you have to look for episode 8 on your own. I think animeshow has it ^.^ youtube has the first 7

Oh, there making that into an anime? I saw the manga (Though I didn't read it yet.)
IS THERE A DUBBED VERSION!?!?

Oh, there making that into an anime? I saw the manga (Though I didn't read it yet.)
IS THERE A DUBBED VERSION!?!?
No dubbed version yet. They just realeased the first 8 episodes in only subbed

WAHHHHHHHHH NUUUUUUUUUUUUU *Dies*

it's so cuteeee~

(
)

you have to look for episode 8 on your own. I think animeshow has it ^.^ youtube has the first 7

Dankeeee AND OMG THAT ART WORK AND ANIMATION LOOKS CUTE *watches*

Status
Not open for further replies.