Rose Witch Covenant [ooc]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely agree, even though im not a huge fan of Cate for Maid Marian I don't find her very attractive after all XD.it was all in all such a wonderful movie, I only wish to have seen more of the old Robin hood like style of taking from the rich and giving to the poor but the movie was built as the set up for that phase of Robins life when he was betrayed by John.

Ngfff but bADASS LADY MARIAN WARRIOR (I might have a huge crush shhh) But you have to admit she acted the shit out of that role, she did such a good job and really their relationship was so cute and very believable, unlike most films where they meet and chat for a day and the next day the guy sACRIFICES HIS LIFE SO THAT HER HAIR ISNT MESSED UP

but yeah I liked the whole prequellyness and ugh I wanted a sequel so bad.

Anyway I'll stop clogging up the OOC now o/

Eh! I I want to do an introduction as well but I'm stuck using a friends phone since my Internet has been taken down due to some errors with the company. X.X sorry if I don't reply to anyone...

<<< Chibi me. That, I feel is how I actually look when I smile for real. Pink blushes are about as close as I could get to dimples, so there >.>

If you wanna try making one of yourself... Here you go.

I am Faith. Or you could just call me Mikasa, a username I chose based on a character from <Attack on Titan>. It's a fairly nice name too, so I don't mind that over my real one :3 That said, I don't really know how else to describe myself. I'll say... A mirror maybe. How you treat me will be reflected back on you. To take a quote supposedly attributed to Eminem:

Eminem said:
“I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”

He should also add Asians. But hey, that pretty much sums me up.

As a role-player... I started young as a way to improve my grasp of the language. It really helped though - I must admit - role-playing with people who wrote better. Sometimes, significantly better. Besides the obvious feeling of inadequacy relative to that amazing individual, it also pushed me to learn from how they wrote. That helped me to improve my own writing, eventually leading up to today.

I almost always play female characters. They're usually a representation of something I desire to be. At times they're a reflection of my being. At times a mix of both. Regardless, they are always a creation to suit the situation. I always have a purpose making my character for the role-play, be they to contrast other characters, or to add an alternative perspective. Or even to be the whimsical comic relief. Or even this, which Gladis summed up earlier.

... Something I love including in role plays are moral conflicts, which probably has to do with that I'm a very philosophical person....

I... probably am a philosophical person as well. I would argue everyone is as well, to an extent but that's not the point. I enjoy creating moral dilemmas, or to be more precise, presenting the darker side of human nature. Well, that said, it's not going to be all darkness and emo things from me. >.< Oh well, that's all I have. Hope to have fun in this RP with you guys.

Well um I suppose if everyone else is doing it?

tumblr_n56g9foceh1tqwzjzo1_500.png
Yo I'm Erran! Thats Wrath... get it... Wrath and Ruin heheheheheeee... anyway
As a person I um I like people! I like discussing things especially cHARACTER RELATIONSHIPS *ehem* and I do think that if everyone knows eachother well and everyone has some kind of emotional investment in the others as people, then the roleplay has a much better chance at surviving. I suppose I'm open? Come talk to me if you have problems with something I'm doing, I much prefer people saying the things they are feeling than boiling for a while and then just going off in a huff leaving me like \(0n0)/

Other than that, I draw, quite well! That picture above is one of mine so umm, I suppose if you wanna prompt me or something I would do dat maybe possibly. I do intend to make a commissions shop but that is for lATER. Anywho..

As for roleplaying I really like gritty grey morals type characters. Just generally good an evil concepts make me annoyed. I like fantasy in general and supernatural things but that are quite dark or not frilly or generally less magical and shiny and more everyday type gritty stuff. I started roleplay through a friend who got me quite significantly and now she's very annoyed about how I've done more roleplays than she has hehehe

Thats it? idk what to say here tbh, talk to me I like conversations.

344p6c4.jpg

Erm I guess I'll do the same XD.

Hello, I'm Sinopa, Sin for short. It's not my real name (...YET) but I use it for most of my online usernames. Sinopa means fox in umm some Native American language, the name of the Native Americans have something about feet (O.O I don't know lol)

I am blonde at the moment (Trying to get it to white.) with a hairstyle similar to the picture above except the side bang thingies are to my chest. My eyes are hazel (Mainly green and yellow, they change colors with what I am wearing, no joke lol), I had a friend that once said she wished she could just gouge my eyes out and hang them over her bed (O.O ... Yeah I know).

In real life I am shy until you get to know me then I talk nonstop, and I don't mean the shy that some people say to get to attention (I also don't stutter), I get horrible anxiety when I'm around strangers, and it gets even worse with crowds. That's why I like being online XD no real people.

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
That quote is very accurate when it comes to me (and most other people) and the internet.
My "mask" personality is outgoing, sometimes hyper, and (I think I am, though others may not think I'm...) funny.

I'm anime and vocaloid obsessed, I love to draw, sing, and write stories. I have a cat, whom I love very much. I'm a gamer (A gamer's best friends are pizza, coke, and DBZ... in my opinion that is XD) and when I finally go to college I will major in video game design, (Minor in programming.) My favorite colors are black and red, I don't label myself as gothic, (though other might) I'm Sinopa style lol.

I play a vast amount of personalities in roleplays, from shy to Tsundere. I try my best to not post one liners, but that all depends on the post before mine XD. I also try to have correct spelling and grammar, so feel free to correct anything that I have done wrong. (Just please don't be a douche about it XD)

Ummm I guess that's all, I don't know XD...
OH! I use an excessive amount of smileys and gifs in my ooc chats XD

Nice to meet everyone =3
n3px11.jpg

Oh! Also, is there a way to make accounts on your site like we use our character's name as our username or is it just for looking purposes?

Anime-Girl-Sleeps-Form-Headphones-Vocaloid-Hatsune-Miku.jpg

Hello everyone who doesn't know me!~:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

My name is DoomyCakez on this site, but you all have the treasured pleasure of just calling me Doomy or Chii. As a person I would describe myself as a little hyperactive and rambunctious at times, but when you get to know me I am a caring and fun person (at least I hope I come off like that! > - <). I like to make friends and I hope that I am outgoing, but my English can mess up at times because it IS my second language ^.^". I try to stay optimistic and friendly even in the line of fire (if you understand what I mean) and I hope to become very good friends with everyone here I don't already know~:heartbeat::hugonwings:

Okay: RP wise I can play a wide range of characters, but for some reason all of them come out oddly kawaii, kpopstary, or loli tsundere > . <, but I have been know to play very creepy and badass people. I like to be pushed out of my comfort zone (except with survival RPs...I NEVER SURVIVE!!! D,X). I like to play insane characters from time to time and I like to be the bad guy on rare occasions, but I do like to have attention (I have never been a big fan of too minor of a roll v.v") I do get sad when I have to kill a character that I have been playing for a while, but if it is for the good of the RP I will do it (VIO DUN KILL GWENIE D,:<). I like to give my characters hang ups, weaknesses, and personality flaws because I feel like it makes them more rounded out.

A little more about myself::pullinghair:
I am mixed race. My father Chinese and my mother American, and I grew up in China until I was in 6th grade where I moved to the US. I am now a university student and I love it. On June the 16th, I will be gone back to Shanghai until August 8th. I am sorry if this will inconvienience you guys!!! DX So I may be developing some sort of way so that Gwen leaves for a bit and then returns after (This will only happen if the place I am going gives me access to the internet, lol.)

In RWC I will be playing the Grey Rose Witch (Gwendoline/ Gwenie/ Gwen) and Sebastian (Sebby) ^.^ I hope to have a lot of fun with everyone.

Anyyyy who, I hope to become friends with everyone and I really am excited to start this RP with you all!!~ :rainbow::raincloud:

I chose this picture because I like Vocaloid and Hatsune is an inspiration for a lot of the characters I make ^.^ (also because I sleep wayyy too much
o - o)
:deadhorse: <--- lol that is funny...

Last edited:
I chose this picture because I like Vocaloid and Hatsune is an inspiration for a lot of the characters I make ^.^
*is listening to steel caged princess at the moment* XD although Len, Rin, and Luka are my favorites =3

344p6c4.jpg

Erm I guess I'll do the same XD.

Hello, I'm Sinopa, Sin for short. It's not my real name (...YET) but I use it for most of my online usernames. Sinopa means fox in umm some Native American language, the name of the Native Americans have something about feet (O.O I don't know lol)

I am blonde at the moment (Trying to get it to white.) with a hairstyle similar to the picture above except the side bang thingies are to my chest. My eyes are hazel (Mainly green and yellow, they change colors with what I am wearing, no joke lol), I had a friend that once said she wished she could just gouge my eyes out and hang them over her bed (O.O ... Yeah I know).

In real life I am shy until you get to know me then I talk nonstop, and I don't mean the shy that some people say to get to attention (I also don't stutter), I get horrible anxiety when I'm around strangers, and it gets even worse with crowds. That's why I like being online XD no real people.

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
That quote is very accurate when it comes to me (and most other people) and the internet.
My "mask" personality is outgoing, sometimes hyper, and (I think I am, though others may not think I'm...) funny.

I'm anime and vocaloid obsessed, I love to draw, sing, and write stories. I have a cat, whom I love very much. I'm a gamer (A gamer's best friends are pizza, coke, and DBZ... in my opinion that is XD) and when I finally go to college I will major in video game design, (Minor in programming.) My favorite colors are black and red, I don't label myself as gothic, (though other might) I'm Sinopa style lol.

I play a vast amount of personalities in roleplays, from shy to Tsundere. I try my best to not post one liners, but that all depends on the post before mine XD. I also try to have correct spelling and grammar, so feel free to correct anything that I have done wrong. (Just please don't be a douche about it XD)

Ummm I guess that's all, I don't know XD...
OH! I use an excessive amount of smileys and gifs in my ooc chats XD

Nice to meet everyone =3
n3px11.jpg

If you could supply a bigger picture, that would be fantastic :3

*is listening to steel caged princess at the moment* XD although Len, Rin, and Luka are my favorites =3
i like Hatsune, Ren, Lin, Gumi, Luka,....I think Ican just say they are all my favorites
But Hatsune is so fabulous o - o LOL

If you could supply a bigger picture, that would be fantastic :3
*pokes your cheeks* - 3 - 太可爱了 ~

You're so cute when you act all in charge and stuffz :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Well um I suppose if everyone else is doing it?

tumblr_n56g9foceh1tqwzjzo1_500.png
Yo I'm Erran! Thats Wrath... get it... Wrath and Ruin heheheheheeee... anyway
As a person I um I like people! I like discussing things especially cHARACTER RELATIONSHIPS *ehem* and I do think that if everyone knows eachother well and everyone has some kind of emotional investment in the others as people, then the roleplay has a much better chance at surviving. I suppose I'm open? Come talk to me if you have problems with something I'm doing, I much prefer people saying the things they are feeling than boiling for a while and then just going off in a huff leaving me like \(0n0)/

Other than that, I draw, quite well! That picture above is one of mine so umm, I suppose if you wanna prompt me or something I would do dat maybe possibly. I do intend to make a commissions shop but that is for lATER. Anywho..

As for roleplaying I really like gritty grey morals type characters. Just generally good an evil concepts make me annoyed. I like fantasy in general and supernatural things but that are quite dark or not frilly or generally less magical and shiny and more everyday type gritty stuff. I started roleplay through a friend who got me quite significantly and now she's very annoyed about how I've done more roleplays than she has hehehe

Thats it? idk what to say here tbh, talk to me I like conversations.

Would love a bigger picture for you Erran :3

*pokes your cheeks* - 3 - 太可爱了 ~

You're so cute when you act all in charge and stuffz :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

I'm the cutest bitch of em all >:|

At least I'm a lot nicer then a bunch of those other game master's out there -licks your finger- >w>

i like Hatsune, Ren, Lin, Gumi, Luka,....I think Ican just say they are all my favorites
But Hatsune is so fabulous o - o LOL

I really like Gakupo and Luka xD

<<< Chibi me. That, I feel is how I actually look when I smile for real. Pink blushes are about as close as I could get to dimples, so there >.>

If you wanna try making one of yourself... Here you go.

I am Faith. Or you could just call me Mikasa, a username I chose based on a character from <Attack on Titan>. It's a fairly nice name too, so I don't mind that over my real one :3 That said, I don't really know how else to describe myself. I'll say... A mirror maybe. How you treat me will be reflected back on you. To take a quote supposedly attributed to Eminem:

He should also add Asians. But hey, that pretty much sums me up.

As a role-player... I started young as a way to improve my grasp of the language. It really helped though - I must admit - role-playing with people who wrote better. Sometimes, significantly better. Besides the obvious feeling of inadequacy relative to that amazing individual, it also pushed me to learn from how they wrote. That helped me to improve my own writing, eventually leading up to today.

I almost always play female characters. They're usually a representation of something I desire to be. At times they're a reflection of my being. At times a mix of both. Regardless, they are always a creation to suit the situation. I always have a purpose making my character for the role-play, be they to contrast other characters, or to add an alternative perspective. Or even to be the whimsical comic relief. Or even this, which Gladis summed up earlier.

I... probably am a philosophical person as well. I would argue everyone is as well, to an extent but that's not the point. I enjoy creating moral dilemmas, or to be more precise, presenting the darker side of human nature. Well, that said, it's not going to be all darkness and emo things from me. >.< Oh well, that's all I have. Hope to have fun in this RP with you guys.

I cant use your screen picture, that does not help me woman. If you could remake your chibi and do a screenie of it and send it to me o-o;
I unno.

I'm the cutest bitch of em all >:|

At least I'm a lot nicer then a bunch of those other game master's out there -licks your finger- >w>
*moans* > . o

DAMN RIGHT YOU ARE! O:<
*does a salute before bowing* PRAISE THE GAME MASTER!~

PRAISE HER!

btw I love Gakupo o- o

XDD Vocaloids is super nice when im in that mood to just chill, and the one song used for voice of gwen made me really freaking happy omg! its so freaking cute. errmm I likes the people that are here Vio would you be opposed to me linking an rp idea I have here? I wont do it if you says no and Ill understand just wanna ask cuz I think id like a lot of the people in this rp to participate if they find interest o.o

I really like Gakupo and Luka xD

Also, do you like the voice I selected for Gwen...I couldn't decideeeee ; - ;

XDD Vocaloids is super nice when im in that mood to just chill, and the one song used for voice of gwen made me really freaking happy omg! its so freaking cute. errmm I likes the people that are here Vio would you be opposed to me linking an rp idea I have here? I wont do it if you says no and Ill understand just wanna ask cuz I think id like a lot of the people in this rp to participate if they find interest o.o
hehehe - w -
No one will be able to resist Gwen's adorableness....

*laughs evilly and rubs my hands*

Status
Not open for further replies.