Rose Witch Covenant [ooc]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eeegh, I'm so excited about this RP. X3 And apparently it inspired me enough to spend half the day on attempting to draw Willow. >_> It's not the best piece of art I've ever made buuut... XD

image.jpg

I want to draw Isolde but my art tablet is broken and I need to get a new one TT ^TT

Awws. >.< That's terrible! I know how I'd feel if my tablet was broken. >.< Well, Willow I drew on my IPad but still.

I cried when it did! TT ^TT Now I have to order it to suit my new laptop >_>''

I need a tablet but I have no idea which ones to get or what they do

GLADIS THAT"S AMAZING!!! What program do you use?

To get a new one will take forever. I will just end up paying my friend to do her~ ^^

X3 They're pretty expensive s that's understandable. Well, I hope you manage to get one. ^^

Awww, thank you, Sin. ^^ On my IPad I use procreate and on my laptop I use Paintool Sai and Photoshop. :3

Oooh thanks =3 I want to improve my computer artwork because I suck at starting from scratch on the comp. I don't have one of those pen thingies, I think I'll get one once I finally get a job XD

Well grr I can't get it, stupid avast TT-TT

Did you draw your profile pic as well?
How do you do their hair so amazingly?
*Loves Gladis very much now* XD

Last edited:
Eeegh, I'm so excited about this RP. X3 And apparently it inspired me enough to spend half the day on attempting to draw Willow. >_> It's not the best piece of art I've ever made buuut... XD

View attachment 30581

It's super cuuuuute >w<

Um okay so advertising is one thing but actually discussing the other RP in this thread is a bit over the top.

While you have a point, I don't really think they were actually discussing it. :3

@Wolfsin
It's fine, I don't see a problem with it yet.

Soul Eater Not is actually more like a prequel, but whatever. XD

I didn't seem like a prequel, somebody told me that it took place after Maka defeated whats his face, and the main character was a girl who wanted to follow in Maka's foots steps as a great whatever it is she is now. xD

@Vio: I suppose that's true. XD It was just the impression I got after the first few episodes. X3 And Aww, thankies. ^^

@Sinopa: Sadly, I didn't draw it. XD I still have a long way to go in order to be able to draw like that. As for the hair... I dunno. o.O I've studies a lot how shadow falls on hair in RL, though I'm still far from having perfected my hair drawing skills. X3 *loves Sinopa back because... she's great* ^^

Well Sinopa was starting to ask questions about it which, had it been answered, would be considered discussing. I dunno, maybe I'm just picky when it comes to what gets posted in threads.

@Sinopa: Sadly, I didn't draw it. XD I still have a long way to go in order to be able to draw like that. As for the hair... I dunno. o.O I've studies a lot how shadow falls on hair in RL, though I'm still far from having perfected my hair drawing skills. X3 *loves Sinopa back because... she's great* ^^
Ohh I see...

DAWWW You're great as well XD
5ygio2.jpg

---
Well Sinopa was starting to ask questions about it which, had it been answered, would be considered discussing. I dunno, maybe I'm just picky when it comes to what gets posted in threads.
I totally understand, I'd be upset if it happened to me on my thread, I shouldn't have done it in the first place XD

@Vio I edited the pic for Hell and added another one to the bottom, if that's okay. If it's not I can put change it back.

Did you see the bigger picture I sent you?

Yes, I ment to ask you about that, is it a png image? I...cant tell. I might also need a back ground. Not sure lemme check :3

Status
Not open for further replies.