Romantic rp (invite only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renee laughed and nodded. "That is right, good sir. If I do say so myself, you have rather fine definitions." she said in a posh accent, holding a hand on her chest as she spoke dramatically.

In Nics best soldier voice he said, while saluting "now get to work missy! 10 hut." Then he whispered to Renee "hey who's the weirdo your talking, he's quite stunningly handsome if you ask me."

Renee rolled her eyes and pulled out her pencil. "I don't know but he's quite the charmer." she said dramatically, eyes slightly widened.

"I think he's watching you, don't loosen your guard!" He says still whispering but widening his eyes as much as possible starring at her.

Renee did the same, staring at Nic, knowing that she could keep a straight face better than anyone she knew. "Well, then he would be a stalker, don't you think?" she asked in a mock surprised voice.

Again in Nic's safisticated voice he said "the definition of stalker: a farmer has had to much time out side and begins staring at his crops non stop." (Im running out of ideas lol :D)

(lol XD) Renee laughed and opened her notebook. "Alright, farmer dude. You might want to get to those notes of yours." she said, pointing to the blackboard.

"that's yesterdays notes." he tells Renee pointing a date on the blackboard.

"I know that, but did you look at what was beside yesterday's notes?" she asked, pointing to today's date. Renee smiled and crossed her arms across her chest, a victory smile spreading onto her face.

"what notes?" Nic asked. (dont leave it empty i didnt know what to say ;( )

Renee gave a dramatic sigh and rolled her eyes. "Never mind, weird dude. All I'm saying is that the teacher is about to teach the lesson." she said, turning to look at the teacher, who was getting ready to call attendance.

"you could have just said that in the first place you know /:)" Nic said in a false annoyed voice.

Renee stuck her tongue out at Nic and started writing down the information form the power point. The class was boring, but she knew when to write down important things.

The rest of the day wasnt eventful Nic and Renee talking a bit but nothing much.

Renee sighed and packed up her books before standing up and making her way to her locker. There, she opened her combination lock and started stuffing her textbooks inside it.

When the day was over he went to go train at the school gym like he usually did.

Renee walked outside of the front doors and sighed, stopping to run her hand through her hair. "Here we go..." she muttered to herself, getting ready to jog all the way home, only to be met with a family that was torn apart.

Nic walked outside happy and a little shiny from sweat them he saw Renee. "So how ya doing?" He asked in a polite, happy tone.

Renee was so deep in thought that she jumped slightly when Nic came up behind her. She turned and smiled, seeing that it was someone that she knew. "Fine, I'm about to run all the way home. My mom and dad's too busy to pick me up after school, so I have to find my own way home." she explained, only telling part of the truth. Her parents would be busy...busy tearing each other apart.

"Well why dont i come with you i need to do a bit of jogging anyway, it might be fun." He said smiling at her. (The new layout for iwaku is cool dont you think?)

Status
Not open for further replies.