Romantic rp (invite only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renee giggled a bit as Nic ruffled her hair. She pouted at his back before hurrying to catch up with him as they headed into their next class.

The rest of school passed by with no big events. "So you ready to come over then?" Nic asked as he walked up to Renee. (I like other contries first real time out of canada. Tuk tuks = fun :D)

Last edited by a moderator:
As Renee walked, she turned to see Nic ask if she wanted to go to his house. "Yeah!" she said, smile growing. (Really? That's great! What country are you visiting now?)

"Well then no time to lose lets go" nic said grinning. (Guess, ill give you a couple hints: 3rd around 2nd world country, lots of temples and millions of little shrines, tuk tuks, stray cats dogs chickens every where and part is by the ocean. Lets see if you know :P how late are you staying up right now?) (im glad im not back where i live -30 C ish and a huge power those two dont mix :D)

Renee giggled and nodded, following Nic out the door. She was excited to be able to visit his house twice in a row.

"Come on lets go, luckily my moms at work right now so ee dont have to worry about her comments" nic grinned and walked towards his house.

Renee smiled and walked beside Nic, nodding. "Yeah, that might be good." she agreed.

They walked a bit until they reached nics house and when they opened the door they were greeted by fluffy puring and meowing as she rubbed against their legs.

Renee smiled and leaned down to pet the cat. Looking back up at Nic, she raised an eyebrow at him. "So, what do you want to do?" she asked, glancing around his house for a few moments.

"I didnt plan that far ahead." Nic grinned sillily at renee

Renee laughed and stood up, looking around Nic's house. "We could...go back outside? I don't know." she asked with a shrug of her shoulders, raising an eyebrow, her smile growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.