Romantic rp (invite only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renee smiled and nodded, standing up and holding onto her backpack straps. "It would be fun, let's go." she said, starting to jog, turning her head to smile at Nic. She was glad to have some company for her long run. (Yeah, I really like it, everything's so categorized *0*)

"What do your parents do if their so busy? And if you dont get a ride with your parents why dont you take the bus?" He asked Renee as they started running down the street. (It is very catagorized)

Renee started breathing in rhythm with her steps as she ran. When Nic asked the question, Renee felt her eyes widen and she kapt looking ahead. "You know, work and school. That type of thing. And I'm not signed up to ride the bus. Plus, I like to run a little, keeps me in shape." she said, lying straight through her teeth about her parents. But, she's told the lie all the time, so it wasn't hard to say it.

When Renee told them they were busy with work and school he could sense she wasnt telling the truth or the full truth. "Ok, well would you say their good parents, i would hope theyd be with you being happy all the time?" He asked Renee.

Renee's breath caught in her throat and she cleared it, concentrating on her feet movement. "Y-Yeah, they're great. I love them, and we're pretty happy I guess you could say." Her voice cracked a little, but she managed to play it off by coughing.

Nic looked at her and not showing his concern but was now guarantying she was lieing. "Ok." He said not asking any more questions.

Renee took it as the end of that conversation, so she tried talking about something else. "So, what about you? How far away do you live?" she asked, turning and raising an eyebrow at Nic.

"Just a couple blocks away from the school i usaully just walk to and from school. Its a nice house and for a city house its got a nice yard." He replied to Renee.

"Oh, that's nice. You seem to like it a lot." she said, turning to give Nic a teasing smile. When Renee thought of her home, the image that popped into her head was a worn down small little shack, barely anything to call a backyard, and cracks that were on the house walls. Nothing too great, but it was shelter.

"Ya its nice. Would you like to come over some time, my parents are open for friends." He said excitedly as they kept running. "They'll like you espically since your a friend and a girl." He thought to himself.

Renee thought it over and nodded, having to run a little faster to match Nic's running pace. "Sure, why not? Sounds like fun!" she said, laughing a bit. 'Anything is better than that house.' she thought, smiling brightly.

"Cool, when do you want to come over? Im open a lot of the time." Nic said happy his offer was accepted.

"Whenever. I just have to let my parents know where I am first. They don't mind me going to a friend's house, but they insist on knowing when I go." Renee explained, rolling her eyes at nothing in particular. "Is there a certain time you want me to come? Or are you busy?" she asked, keeping her eyes ahead of her.

"No any time works today if you want to come today, and i dont think im doing anything these next couple days." He said thinking if he had anything to do.

Renee smiled, hesitating to respond because she was matching her breathing to her pace again. "Alright, sounds great! I'll just call my mom and dad to tell them." she said, pulling her phone out of her pocket. She dialed her number and heard the phone pick up after only one ring. "What is it?" the rough voice of her dad made Renee flinch. "I'm going to be at a friend's house today, I'll be home later." she said softly. Renee's dad mumbled something when he heard something like glass smash the floor. Then, he hung up. Renee put her phone away and smiled at Nic. "I guess we're going to your house!" she said happily.

"Ok." He said stoping. "Do you want to keep running or walk there, its not far from here just a bit that way." Nic said pointing towards his house.

Renee stopped running and had a pretty good heart rate. "Sure. You live pretty close to the school." she pointed out, putting her hair into a ponytail.

"Ya. Follow me then miss." He said in a silly voice then he bolted when she had finished with her pony tail, he relized that she was quite a cute girl, he started to blush lightly when he looked at her.

Renee giggled and followed behind Nic, her head slightly tilted to the side. When she actually looked at him, he was pretty cute. Renee blushed slightly and managed to catch up to him, sticking her tongue out as she ran beside him. "You weren't trying to lose me back there were you?" she asked teasingly, raising an eyebrow as she smiled.

"Maybe, maybe not." He said "you have no proof!" He said in a silly "introuble" kind of voice then he ruffled her hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.