Romantic rp (invite only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renee giggled as Nic ruffled her hair, making her slow down as he ran forward. "Hey!" she said laughing. When she caught up with him again, she ruffled his hair since he had done it to her,

(I see Renee is not quite as caring for her hair. My little sister hates it when i do it to her :D) " come on just a bit further Renee. Do you see it." Nic said pointing towards his house.

(Yeah, I actually don't really care about my hair too much, so I make my characters like that ^-^) Renee looked forward and smiled. "Yeah, I see it! It's amazing!" It was true. The house was way bigger than her own and looked really nice.

"Come on. I'll race you" he said smilling taking long strides as he started running toward his house. "Catch me if you can!" He yelled at her.

Renee laughed and picked up her pace, her years of running home after school had raised her endurance, so she could run fast for long periods of time. After a few seconds, she had caught up to Nic and stuck her tongue out at him. Then, she ran farther than him. "Come on slowpoke!" she teased as she ran ahead.

"Your fast." Nic said "but not fast enough." Then he ran ahead even faster. One of nics favorite things to do in the gym was running.

"Oh no you don't!" Renee called after him, running even faster. She had to admit that he was pretty fast, but that wasn't going to stop her. With a laugh, she shot forward and was side by side with Nic, sending him a wink. "Nice try hot-shot." she said, keeping pace with him before running a little faster.

"Ok shall we go faster then?" He said in a funny mocking voice. He sped up they came into his front yard and he slowed down just barely hit the door without smacking into it face first. "I win." He said as he opened the door a cat meowing just behind it.

Renee watched as Nic barely ran faster than her as he touched the door. She put her hands on her knees and took deep breaths as she caught her breath. "Yeah, yeah." she said, standing upright again. When she heard a meow behind the door, she smiled. "Aww, a cat!" she said, excited. She loved animals, but her parents didn't allow Renee to own one.

"Watch out him snuggle you to death" he told Renee as the cat started rubbing against his legs. He picked up the cat it was a very fluffy, dark(er) grey cat with black paws and the end of her tail. "Look here fluffy, some strange new person." He told fluffy as he rubbered her while she purred.

"Aw, she is so adorable! I love animals!" she said to Nic, smiling at his cat. "Can I pet her?" she asked, somewhat hopeful. Renee looked over the cat and noticed how beautiful it was.

"Ok but shes a vicious one." Nic replied in a sarcastic warning voice. He gave Fluffy to Renee and she just purred and rubbed against Renee like there was no tomorrow.

"Thanks!" she said as she took the cat gently. Her fur was soft and Renee continued to pet her, seeing as she liked it. The feeling of holding an animal made her happier than anything, her smile growing. Finally, she was able to know what it felt like to hold a pet.

"You like animals im guessing" nic said seeing the enjoyment on Renee's face, rubbing the cat a bit as well. (I love cats :D. are you watching this thread because i see that your searching for stuff when its your turn?)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Yeah :D) Renee sighed and held the cat close to her gently, continuing to pet her head. Then, her eyes roamed around the house and she noticed how big it was. "Yeah, I love animals. Your house is really big." she said, in awe.

"No not really. You should see how much room there is when family comes over." Nic said looking into the house. "Come on in then i guess." But then Nics mom walked into view "oh hello." His mom said smiling sweetly. (Were you sleeping or busy i was bored no one was rping luckily u had an audio to listen to for hours.)

Renee smiled as Nic's mom walked in. She waved and put his cat down for a moment before adjusting the bottom of her shirt over her jeans. "Hi." she said, coming across as awkward when she didn't want to. (No, I was gone. I had to do something for school)

(Ok) "let me introduce you to each other. Renee this is my mom" nic said pointing to his mom. "Mom this is Renee a class mate." Pointing to Renee then reaching down to rub the cat as she rubbed against him.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Renee introduced herself shyly, not used to meeting a lot of new people. Nic's mom looked really nice, so she wasn't as nervous as she usually was.

"Well hello there. I didnt know you had a friend like her." She told Nic. "Well we only became friends a couple of days ago." Nic replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.