Romantic rp (invite only)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Renee walked forward and hugged Nic, smiling brightly.

Nic stood there feeling a little awkward in public but just ruffled her hair happily.

Renee pulled away and gave Nic a half smile. "Sorry, that was probably awkward." she said, laughing a bit while she smoothed down her hair.

Renee laughed and shook her head. "Sorry about that. I guess I just won't give you hugs around people anymore." she joked, starting to head for the school entrance.

"Eh its ok" nic said ruffling her newly smoothed hair grinning a big, cheesy grin.

Renee narrowed her eyes playfully at Nic before smoothing her hair down again. Then, she reached up and ruffled his hair big-time, messing it all up. "Now it's okay." she teased, winking at him.

Nic just shock his head and his hair fell back into place, mostly. "My hair isnt so easily messed up dont you agree?" Nic was still grinning his cheesy grin.

Renee laughed sarcastically, but smiled. "I guess." she said, giving an exaggerated sighed before walking into the school.

Nic followed her into the school occasionaly tapping her shoulder and stepping to the other side of her.

Renee felt a tap on her shoulder and turned the direction she felt it, only to see nobody was there. She turned to her other side and spotted Nic. "Oh wow, so mature." she teased sarcastically, laughing a bit.

"Dont look at me it was him." Nic said pointing to a group of guys talking next to them, he managed to barely keep a straight face.

Renee gasped, keeping a straight face as well. "Oh really? Then I guess I'll give him a piece of my mind!" she said, starting to walk to the group of boys.

(Sorry i sort of forgot about this rp. Puny bullets tickle godzilla mwahaha :D, godzilla 2014: EPIC!!!!) "no just leave him be its not worth it Renee" nic told Renee trying to pull her away from the guys by her shoulders.

"Eh? But didn't you say he poked my shoulder?" she asked, innocently as she let Nic drag her away. (XD Lol it's okay)

"Come on your gonna try to attack him cause he poked your shoulder? You need some anger management." He said trying to hold down a grin but failing (ROAR! Godzilla lol :D boom there goes another plane and another etc...)

"Hmm, well maybe I wouldn't be mad at the kid if you would've owned up to poking me in the first place." Renee said, seeing his grin. (Lol XD I take it you like Godzilla?)

"You have no proof!" Nic replied in an obviously guilty voice (this is my first godzilla movie (second time ive watched it) but i know that its different from the other Godzilla movies (plot twist type stuffs) and its really well made so yes i like Godzilla)

"Oh really now?" Renee asked, narrowing her eyes at him in a knowing look. (I've never seen it, but I've heard mixed reviews about it. It looks pretty awesome, so I'll have to watch it ^-^ The one movie I can't wait to watch it the next part to the Hobbit *0*)

"Ya really" he said in a false calm voice covering his sarcastic guilty voice. (Same for my dad, i watched like 1:30 of the first lord of the rings and was bored of it sadly)

Status
Not open for further replies.