Romantic rp (invite only)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Renee tensed at first when Nic pulled her into a hug, holding her. Then, she relaxed and slowly put her arms around his torso, pressing her forehead against his shoulder. "Yes...I feel so much better. Thank you so much Nic." she said, her throat tightening as tears threatened to come. Instead of crying, though, Renee closed her eyes and held them back, as hard as it was.

Nic released her but kept his hands on her shoulders making them face each other "see every thing will be all right." He said trying to cheer her up (this would be an excellent time to pull back into a kiss :D)

(I know!! Eek ^V^) Renee looked up at Nic, into his eyes. She felt a blush slowly rise to her cheeks as she noticed how close they were. She heard as he told her it would all be alright and nodded, her dark blue eyes almost getting lost in his. Renee felt so safe with him, and her heart thumped madly the longer she looked at him. (Which one do you think should make the first move? The guy or the girl? 0_0)

(Im don't know thinking renee but what ever and theres now suspense lol.... I don't know what to write!) "you alright now?" Nic asked Renee in a concerned tone.

(I know, so much suspense! Okay, I guess she'll make the first move ^-^) Renee tore her eyes from Nic's and looked at the ground, nodding. Then, she looked up slowly and swallowed. She didn't know why she was so nervous, but she was. "H-Hey, Nic? I know it's a random question, but...w-what do you think about me?" she asked, the nervousness obvious in her voice. Even as she asked she question, Renee's face burned in a blush.

"I think your kind and." Nic swallowed getting nervous himself "beautiful." He was now blush a deep red too. (Theres a lot of blushing in this rp lol)

(I know, right?) Renee's eyes widened in shock at Nic's words. She was beyond flattered as her heart thumped. "N-Nobody's ever called me beautiful before." she said softly, searching Nik's eyes. They were so close, and Renee had the sudden urge to close the rest of the gap. But, she didn't, mainly because she didn't know if Nic would want that or not. What if he didn't feel the same as she did? So many contradicting thoughts went through her head.

(He just called her beautiful and she didnt know that nic likes her *face palm* lol) "well... I think people should." trying to put confidence in his voice but nervousness serged through him.

(I know...*face palm* They say love is blind, though! lol xD) "W-Wow, thanks Nic." Renee said, slight shakiness in her voice. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She slowly moved closer to Nic and lifted her hand to move a strand of hair behind her ear before dropping it to her side. "U-Uh, this is probably a stupid question to ask, but, would you even say that you...like me?" she asked, the blush on her face intensifying by 100%. Not to mention that her heartbeat was going a million miles a minute.

(I love were this love is going lol. Ah... Young love lol) "well.. I mean.. What else could i be, you know." Nic said not looking her in the eyes, blushing madly.

(Ah, I see what you did there xD lol! Yes, young love *sigh*) Renee saw Nic's blush and swallowed, realizing that he had just said that he liked her. "Well, I like you too." she said sincerely, surprised that her voice came out so calm when she was shaking with nerves.

Nic looked into her eyes as if staring into her soul and uncovering all her feelings for him "so what what now?" Nic asked

Renee looked deeper into Nic's eyes, feeling the urge to move closer, but she willed herself not to. "I know something...but, you'll have to close your eyes first." she said, turning her eyes away from Nic's, her heart feeling like it would pop out of her chest.

"Ok...?" Nic closed his eyes suspecting what was coming but waited for Renees move.

Renee watched Nic close his eyes and took a deep breath before letting it out slowly, collecting herself. She could feel her heartbeat throughout her whole body. Then, she put her arms around his neck and started to lean forward. Renee had never kissed anybody before, so she was just going with her gut on how to kiss. Deciding to do what she saw in movies, just as she was a few inches away from Nic's face, she closed her eyes as she felt her lips press against his. Right when it happened, a jolt ran through Renee's body, causing her heart to thump against her rib cage.

Nic had never kissed anyone before and when nics suspiction became a reality a jolt like electricity when through his veins. Then his mind started collecting data which said "kisses are nice but why are they so wet?" And about a million other questions flooded his brain but the main idea he thought of was he was in love!

Renee never felt so much affection before, and she loved it! Not sure what to do next, she just stood there and enjoyed every second of that moment. At first, she never even thought of kissing anyone, but now, she was so glad she had. Renee had doubted that love was real, but as she was kissing Nic, she began having second thoughts. 'If this isn't love, then I don't know what is...' she thought to herself.

When the two of them seperated after what felt an eternity nic said "well... Do you want to come to my place again tommorrow?" Nic was parcatilly in a trance after probly the best moment of his life, his first kiss.

When they separated, Renee felt her heart beat throughout her body. When he asked if she wanted to come again tomorrow, she smiled brightly and nodded. "Yeah, that would be great!" But, her happiness was cut short when she heard her cell phone ring, causing her to frown. She answered it and was greeted with cursing from the other end. "Hey, I don't know how long you're staying at your friend's house, but get home...now!" her father practically shouted at her before hanging up, not even giving Renee a chance to respond. She turned back to Nic, sending him a sad smile. "I'm guessing you heard all of that?" she asked him.

"Well it would be hard not to... I guess you have to go now then huh." Nic sighed he was so happy he didnt want her to leave so soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.