Romantic rp (invite only)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I can make you tell the truth." Renee threatened playfully as she looked at the ceiling. (Ack! *dies slowly* T_T I admit, the lord of the rings movies were pretty long (at least the first one was) but the Hobbit is something else. Totally better than the lord of the rings)

Nic just smiles/sneers at her, he turns her by her shoulders and makes her keep walking down the hall way.

"Eh?! What's that sneer for?" Renee asked in a fake hurt voice as she looked up at him with a fake frown.

"Oh nothing really, but how exactly would you make to tell the truth hmmmmm...? Nic said looking down on her with his moms look in his eyes. (Im really sorry about these delayed posts :( )

"What if I don't come to your house today after school, hmm?" Renee asked, turning to raise an eyebrow at Nic, keeping the grin from her lips. (It's alright :))

"Well thats your choice not mine, but your the one who wants to come over to my place remember." Nic replied still grinning.

Renee pouted then crossed her arms. "Whatever you want to tell yourself to feel better...but I think you secretly want me to come." she said softly, glancing at Nik before walking ahead of him.

Nc just followed her then stopped at his locker to grab his supplies and they headed for class.

Renee giggled to herself as she grabbed her books, walking with Nic to class. She rubbed his arm and smiled. "I'm just teasing you. If you say it was you, then I guess I'll have to take your word for it. Even if I think otherwise." she said with a laugh, matching her pace with him.

"Such loyalty is good for you." Nic said in a silly voice putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Sure..." Renee said sarcastically, her smile growing as Nic put his hand on her shoulder.

"Come lets get inside the class." They had just arrived at the door to their class when the bell for the start of class went off.

Renee nodded and walked to her seat, pulling out her binder for the class, getting ready to do the assignment, although she wasn't very enthusiastic about it.

Nic sat down and opened up his own books and looked to Renee and when she looked he did a silly, cheesy wink to her.

Renee giggled and gave him a cheesy wink back, sticking her tongue quickly out at him before turning back to the teacher.

Nic had a hard time paying attention to the teacher mainly because of the events from the previous day. He kept taking glances toward renee and thinking about his first kiss. The bell final snapped him out of it when they went for their next class.

Renee was more or less putting her attention into the lesson, but she found her mind drifting elsewhere. Then, the bell rang, making her jump up and grab her bag, hurrying to catch up to Nic.

"So did you make sure to not pay attention again?" Nic said grinning.

"Well, not everybody can pay attention in class..." Renee said, returning his grin with a slight laugh.

"Come on to the next class you don't pay attention in" nic said ruffling Renee's hair and walking to the next class.

Status
Not open for further replies.