2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
About me:
- I prefer FXM
- I prefer playing the female as my main character; however, I can do either gender as secondary characters.
- Thread or PM is fine with me.
- I'm quite laid back when it comes to rping.
- I only use anime pictures or written description for looks though what my partner wants to use does not matter to me.

To potential partners:
- I'm not particular on spelling and grammar as long as I can read it. I'm not always the best at grammar myself.
- Length isn't important to me whether short or long as long as I have something to work with which I can do pretty easily.
- I like working together to create the rp, both coming up with ideas for it.
-Please try not to disappear, I'd rather have you tell me you don't want or can't do the rp.
-Try to be an active poster as best as you can (that doesn't mean everyday if you can't), though I understand life and schedules and know it can be hard sometimes.

Plots/Pairings:
Bold: My role

Strike through: Taken
  • A bet that brings an unlikely couple together.
  • The girl and the guy who's always picking on her.
  • Jock X Punk
  • Police officer X High school girl pretending to be older because of reasons that will be details in rp.
  • Younger Person X Older Person Age Gap (Of age though): I don't have anything specific for this. I just want to do an age gap between our characters. Although the age gap will still be legal and everything. It can be about anything else. I just want the age gap in it.
  • Angel X Demon
  • Maid X Prince
  • Pirate Captain X Castaway
  • Rich Player X Poor mother
  • Witch X Human Male (Preferably high school age/Setting)
PM me or post here if you are interested!

Last edited:
I'll be your partner. I'm not sure how to start it, but if you could help me with that, I'll role play with you.

I'll be your partner. I'm not sure how to start it, but if you could help me with that, I'll role play with you.

Of course I could help starting. Which idea are you interested in?

I might want to do Angel x Demon

Does this mean you would like to rp it, or are you still giving it some thought?

Hello! Two of your ideas really interested me, but I can't for the life of me figure out to PM you lol it's changed since last time I was on here. Can you PM or tell me how I can message you? Thank you!

Hello! Two of your ideas really interested me, but I can't for the life of me figure out to PM you lol it's changed since last time I was on here. Can you PM or tell me how I can message you? Thank you!

Just click on her name and there will be a "start a conversation" button, among others.

Just though I'd give you a piece of advice since you're a new member :)

Reactions: SinisterSnips
If you're still looking for partners I'd like to try the Police x High School Girl, of course I haven't written romance but I decided since that's what a lot of roleplays are I better start somewhere.

If you're still looking for partners I'd like to try the Police x High School Girl, of course I haven't written romance but I decided since that's what a lot of roleplays are I better start somewhere.
If you're interested and willing to try I would love to. If you ever don't want to anymore though because it isn't your thing, don't be afraid to let me know also.

Status
Not open for further replies.