Rollin' Down to Old Maui (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also @Doctor Hi, if you want, since the IC is almost up, you can work on your Bio while we proceed with the plot (meaning I'll let you RP in the IC section with the rest of us since we're all ready to start).

Added the IC link to the overview. It's just a basic starter with some BG information, I'll give you all more details on the adventure when we meet in the Captain's Cabin.

Sure, I guess. Was that a request for me to put mine in spoilers?

Sure, I guess. Was that a request for me to put mine in spoilers?
I don't mind images for location, but it always takes ages for the page to load. Spoilers help out loads, since I can get to the text pretty quickly.

Posted. Do excuse the autocorrecys and clunky typing, I worked all of that out on a phone. I'll add formatting when I can get to a computer.

It was awesome, no worries ^^

Not really, but aside from being an Able Bodied Sailor and Carpenter, most of the positions are taken. However, you could always be the 'Mate' of somebody (Gunner, Boatswain, Quartermaster, etc).

I'll do some research on more ship positions, but if you find one that interests you let me know!

Reactions: Big Goblin Bastard
Yeah, there's a surgeon. You can shadow him, if that's cool ^^

Also @Doctor Hi, if you want, since the IC is almost up, you can work on your Bio while we proceed with the plot (meaning I'll let you RP in the IC section with the rest of us since we're all ready to start).

OK, I should be able to get a post up after I'm done with work!

Um... This question might sound selfish, but I have to ask anyway :'D
If you ever be in the same RP with, you will realize that I tend to have my own posting style. I even made a character banner for my character. The banner doesn't have high resolution, I have made it small enough so it won't take lot of time to load it, that's the answer if you're afraid it will takes time to load a single image.
If I have to put it in spoiler, I just feel my hardwork will be useless (making the character banner which I have done by the way :'D ) though I don't know if you will see it or not. I'm not saying my banner is good or eye catching, it even can be ugly :') I am still in learning phase which is why I always make one when I join RP. It is more for my own satisfaction seeing my own creation :')

I've been busy work. Will post later tonight.

I figured since it was close to the holidays I'd give people a bit of time to do what they gotta do, so it's cool.

I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I AM SO SORRRY!!!!! *bangs head on table* I thought I had this thread watched but apparently I did not and for some stupid reason. I am sorry about missing all this am I still in or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.