Rising Smoke

• Thread starter DJae Writer Chick
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually could post it for you now if you want? @AnastiaCrest01 cuz I know you wanna be caught in Rant's little scheme xD

Okami is gonna die. Trying to fight over 80 rabid dogs. They came in a trolly car with cages man, find the black man in you and run! @Zackymas

And im almost a whole mile away from the both of you (sometimes during tazer alley your just running nothings there but water and dogs and then out of nowhere tazers again)

I just want to be included in the action somehow XD But at least let Arya get there. Rant isn't psychic, or at least I don't think so. He shouldn't know Arya is coming, let alone there, if she enters at the right spot. She may alert someone somehow, but at the moment she's not even there.

Oh ill take this time to give you a bruef explanation of the canyon jump. Its not a jump. Its a mile long staircase that leads out to a warehouse where you will find your weapons. You will then be in the bustling market where men with Rat eyes on their shoulders will be looking for you.

@AnastiaCrest01 the sewer has been drained o3o doors are still closed tho and you'll be busy soon enough. Yeah no one is going to help those two without getting lit up like the fourth of July.

Give me a second to think of something and I'll post something for you. And all dogs have rabies because of the terrible air.

How's mine? Don't wanna step on anyone's toes >~<'

Not bad but:
No insignia
I have no title like sir
Not in uniforms
Female
And you screwed yourself coming to me. The men the alley leads to would have left you alone. Since they were off duty and don't know what the threat looks like.

Uhm uuuhhhmmmmm woah now. WOOOAAAAH. So uh. People.... Like, Don't be too mean, okay?...We don't want to just be killing off characters, or I'll grab a few Underground secrets that are for compromising emergencies only...

Annyyywwwwwwaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy
Yeah.
So.
I just want to add a few things that, if you don't mind, I'd adore if you could fill these out for your characters:

3 Strengths:
3 Weaknesses:
Biggest Fear:

My characters:
Smoke~
3 Strengths: Muscle, eye mutation (can see much better in the dark than normal), VERY observative
3 Weaknesses: Bright lights, smoke (asthma), tempermental
Biggest Fear: Death

Kase~
3 Strengths: Running, swimming, planning
3 Weaknesses: Pain, reaction time, transition (she's a leader, not a follower..she can't transition to a follower. It fails.)
Biggest Fear: Being controlled (having to follow orders or die or something like that)

Vale~
3 Strengths: Reaction speed, stealth, easy adjustment to surroundings
3 Weaknesses: Acts on impulse, weak right wrist, doesn't run fast
Biggest Fear: Death

Arya

Strengths: hearing, strategies, close combat (and thus assassination), Quick on her feet, hacking

Weakness: hearing, Anger (because it makes her react without thinking), Long distance combat, I don't Care attitude, Poor Teamwork, Easily irritated, vision, weak left shoulder due to it being shattered before, Her love for fighting (as she always starts unnecessary ones), the list goes on ^^

Biggest Fear: Though she won't admit it, she is truly afraid of letting others down. When asked about it, though, the asker would get a rude comment and be pushed to the side in anger.

Last edited by a moderator:
(( Guys, I apologize for not posting today ;-; My after school activity ended at 6pm and I needed to send my brother to his reading class, and I just got back home at 10pm... I'll try to catch up ))

Dmitri

3 Strengths
Close and long range attacks, attacking with swords and throwing knives, knowing his way around (knows secret passageways and different kind of entrances)

3 Weaknesses
Tends to lose focus easily, naive, using guns

Biggest Fear
Being found out by his mother that he is dwelling in these kind of things.

(( Guys, I apologize for not posting today ;-; My after school activity ended at 6pm and I needed to send my brother to his reading class, and I just got back home at 10pm... I'll try to catch up ))

Dmitri

3 Strengths
Close and long range attacks, attacking with swords and throwing knives, knowing his way around (knows secret passageways and different kind of entrances)

3 Weaknesses
Tends to lose focus easily, naive, using guns

Biggest Fear
Being found out by his mother that he is dwelling in these kind of things.
No worries ^^ You didn't miss much

~Okami
3 Strengths: Great reflexes, tactical thinking (When is not on a killing spree...) and great use of mixed martial arts.
3 Weaknesses: Madness (OMG i forgot to add this in my CS, sorry; This is only shown in stressing situations), not a big muscle guy (This doesn't mean "weak") , his blades are some short.
Biggest Fear: Not being able to think.

No one will die, if anyone Rant will die.

[BCOLOR=#000080]Rant[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000080]3 strengths: [/BCOLOR]
  1. Controls the City's tunnel/subway/sewer system with a generator,
  2. Fast runner
  3. Criminal Knowledge (Hotwiring, Lockpicking, etc.)
[BCOLOR=#000080]3 Weaknesses: [/BCOLOR]
  1. Weak in close range fights
  2. Many Fears
  3. Useless when out of tricks and bullets
[BCOLOR=#000080]Biggest Fear(s):[/BCOLOR]
  • Intense Phobia of the dark. He refers to this as being one of the three blind rats.
  • Death. He does not go down without a fight and a couple of screams and sad lullabies
  • Fear of heights.
  • Fear of drowning
  • Being cornered
  • Of Females (thus why only men in his gang)
@AnastiaCrest01 I don't have a computer in my office 030 the power is controlled by the generator in the sewer and I have the access key, so your grabbing me and would be shot. Sorry, if that seemed unclear I tried to make it obvious that it was controlled manually with my battle posts and describing using paper to make plans and throwing the notebook on the bed, but you turning that off just means the subways off again. because the trolley or anything else isn't moving so we'll just let it slide this time, but for future reference I don't posses tech like computers as a matter of fact I don't posses any since a generator is classified as a machine. So as of now I have A 1980 style windows PC in my office. And this doesn't affect the race because Kase and Okami aren't tech So I win! But again I have no tech.

Oh yeah @DJae Shadow Killer You mention hatches? In Europe Subway stations under breezeways were passages for maintenance men to get under the track and fix it. Though these passages only are every four stops (Bullet Dodgeball) or two (Just as you leave Tazer Alley)

No one will die, if anyone Rant will die.

[BCOLOR=#000080]Rant[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000080]3 strengths: [/BCOLOR]
  1. Controls the City's tunnel/subway/sewer system with a generator,
  2. Fast runner
  3. Criminal Knowledge (Hotwiring, Lockpicking, etc.)
[BCOLOR=#000080]3 Weaknesses: [/BCOLOR]
  1. Weak in close range fights
  2. Many Fears
  3. Useless when out of tricks and bullets
[BCOLOR=#000080]Biggest Fear(s):[/BCOLOR]
  • Intense Phobia of the dark. He refers to this as being one of the three blind rats.
  • Death. He does not go down without a fight and a couple of screams and sad lullabies
  • Fear of heights.
  • Fear of drowning
  • Being cornered
  • Of Females (thus why only men in his gang)
@AnastiaCrest01 I don't have a computer in my office 030 the power is controlled by the generator in the sewer and I have the access key, so your grabbing me and would be shot. Sorry, if that seemed unclear I tried to make it obvious that it was controlled manually with my battle posts and describing using paper to make plans and throwing the notebook on the bed, but you turning that off just means the subways off again. because the trolley or anything else isn't moving so we'll just let it slide this time, but for future reference I don't posses tech like computers as a matter of fact I don't posses any since a generator is classified as a machine. So as of now I have A 1980 style windows PC in my office. And this doesn't affect the race because Kase and Okami aren't tech So I win! But again I have no tech.
I could've sworn you had a computer ^^' I guess I assumed because Djae Shadow Killer said high tech is available -///-' But it does affect the race had there been a computer because the dogs would have to rely on smell, but the sewage smell would mask Kase's and Okami ' s scent. Doesn't mean the dogs can't find them at all, it'll just be harder.

Edit**

Also the computer thing was added in, so I can easily take it out. I added it a few hours after I posted it.

No your fine it is available, but I just don't use it
I could've sworn you had a computer ^^' I guess I assumed because Djae Shadow Killer said high tech is available -///-' But it does affect the race had there been a computer because the dogs would have to rely on smell, but the sewage smell would mask Kase's and Okami ' s scent. Doesn't mean the dogs can't find them at all, it'll just be harder.
Also the computer thing was added in, so I can easily take it out. I added it a few hours after I posted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.