Rising Smoke

• Thread starter DJae Writer Chick
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! I wasn't sure because I had to write it real fast before dinner.

Oh yeah... that
Sorry I take everything's negative

Waited long enough moving on

Someone needs to post though, all my characters are at a standstill. One's trapped and the other is pinned down.

Well this I know I meant I'm about to fix all of that. And can you have smoke move the presidente otherwise this will end very quickly.

I know Kase can't hear ^^ Arya doesn't really know though. She assumes Kase can still hear because she didn't really pay attention when with Rant and after Rant, she entered survival mode. She assumes again when acting like this and she doesn't really think too much into it. She may be a good strategist but when she's all pumped up like this, she doesn't think of small things like Kase's mic and radio not working. Sorry I didn't make that clear ^^'

Sorry, sorry ^^' School has been keeping me busy, I stopped getting alerts, and I lost the link -///-'

Can someone catch me up on who's where and what's happening, please?

Well after your post no one was posting so I broke the silence and yeah the two posts after you from me and DJae that's all that's happened out of your knowledge.

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
Should I post then since I was one of the last...?

Status
Not open for further replies.