Rising Smoke

• Thread starter DJae Writer Chick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird... I keep getting alerts for groups I had to drop out of due to my schedule, or just loosing interest, but I hardly ever get alerts for groups I'm active in -.-' Maybe @BrokenTerra isn't getting alerts either, and that's why they haven't posted?

Guys...What alerts do you mean?

I have never got any kind of alerts besides being tagged... (Maybe it's because i'm kinda new in this page x.x)

You have to subscribe to the thread, Zackymas, that's how you get alerts.

TYPO sorry T~T It was supposed to say she turned off her mic..

You have to subscribe to the thread, Zackymas, that's how you get alerts.

TYPO sorry T~T It was supposed to say she turned off her mic..
Lol okay, just checking ^^ Cuz if it was through the mic, I can post for Arya due to her sensitive hearing lol but I wanted to be sure if that's what you meant or not

Guys no one else can get in the sewers its filked with rushing water you would drown

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Guys no one else can get in the sewers its filked with rushing water you would drown
Arya doesn't yet know that ^^' All she knows is that her comrades are under fire, but she doesn't know the sewers are flooded yet. I was going to have her get halfway there before realizing the sewers would be flooded by that time, so she'll have to adjust her plan to accommodate. I just need a reply from my partner so I can be active ^~^'

Once maybe one other posts, I'm having Kase inform Nivek about that, I just don't want to post after just posting before ^^"

Once maybe one other posts, I'm having Kase inform Nivek about that, I just don't want to post after just posting before ^^"
I get that completely. I do the same thing, but sometimes I end up having to post to keep things moving (like after a few weeks)

Yeah ^^" I just don't like doing it b/c I get complaints about leaving people behind ;~;

Yeah ^^" I just don't like doing it b/c I get complaints about leaving people behind ;~;
I understand ^^ That's why I only post again when necessary. If someone is falling behind with good reason ( or if I know they hadn't been on) I try to stall in the RP until they catch up.

• Love
I am a badass villain

• Love
So many ideas on how to torture Arya as well...

So many ideas on how to torture Arya as well...
Arya can take it XD Like I said in one of the first posts I did, she loves to fight. Give her one, and you'll make her bad day a good day

Status
Not open for further replies.