Rising Heroes IC

Asuga blinks, slightly taken aback that she's been spotted amidst the cacophony of the rest of the class. But then the guitar is something that sticks out. She turns her head to regard her fellow student, suspecting that she's perhaps in good company given that this boy's gone for the back of the class away from the mayhem ahead of them. That and the thrash metal belting out from his headphones.

Giving a shrug, Asuga holds up her hand to move it about in a 'so-so' expression.
"It's a little column A, little column B. They didn't say not to bring it, I guess." She nods towards the boy's headphones with a half-smile. "I'm not super into thrash, but you can't beat a Scott Ian riff." She feels a knot she didn't realise was twisted inside her chest begin to unravel itself, as she starts to settle into this whole 'new school' experience. Sure she's surrounded by a concoction of hormones, testosterone and superpowers, several of whom seem absolutely hell-bent on showing off their powers as soon as possible, but at least she's potentially found someone she can talk music with.

Kaori Kojima
nagi-no-asukara-hikari.jpg

After talking with Chitose, his attention was pulled away when he heard a voice coming from the doorway of the classroom, a girl stood there and introduced herself as Ramiris Theresa Alucard, she seemed like a big deal, but to be honest her appearance seemed rather scary, and Kaori didn't rather like scary things. The boy's attention later changed towards the desk that stood near the front of the room, he was excited to meet his homeroom teacher, which would bring in a new start for himself, and also a new beginning.

"...So who are you... you can call me Imma," His head turned when Kaori heard a new voice over to his right, it was a girl who seemed rather kind and upfront, plus he loved her hair. "Oh hi! I'm Kaori Kojima!" He let out his right hand ready for a handshake. His eyes peered towards the window when he saw a girl standing there, but then saw that her bow was stuck in the window sill. "Excuse me I think you-" Kao almost jumped out of his seat when he saw the girl's body fall to the ground and her head still hanging from her bow but eventually falling to the ground. "AH!" he began to shriek before holding on to his mouth. He was stuck in shock before the girls head spoke, apparently, her quirk was to make her head leave her body? Okay, I'm never going near her. He mentally noted

After pouting a little bit, he looked over to a silver-haired boy sitting by himself, who looked kind of lonely. "Hi, I'm Kaori Kojima, I like your hair!" Oh no, why did I say that you are so weird Kaori!!! "Sorry I meant that it looked different, you know I'm gonna shut up now." Kaori he felt like a complete idiot like he usually did.​

Last edited:
CHITOSE AND EISUKE

>>> Classroom, UA High School

Mentions: @Quake @EternalInfinity

~~~

"Doing great~!" Chitose couldn't say much to Koza before more students had come in as well as another familiar face. She looked at Kaori and smiled at him as well, visibly excited that she had two good friends in the same class as her but keeping herself composed to keep in character.

"We'll talk after class, okay?" was what she said to Koza with an apologetic wave before turning her attention to Kaori as to not be rude.

Hearing Kaori's voice, Eisuke turned to give his good friend some attention as well; smiling just as brightly as his sister. He had heard Koza in the class but didn't say or even acknowledge the other male either. What else could he say to him that didn't start with "it wasn't me"?

During their conversation, a strange vampire-esque girl entered the classroom announcing herself as Ramiris somethingsomethingsomethingsomethingsomething, heiress to the Alucard estate. Both Chitose and Eisuke shared a look, silently asking each other if this girl was okay mentally. She was most likely foreign; most likely a princess in her country. Unfortunately for her, not many people here were going to care about that status as much as her "subjects" did.

As the vampire girl went around trying to hand maid outfits to the new people that came in, Chitose decided to try and talk to the silver haired boy that had just come in and sat in front of her. He seemed serious, but she wanted to at least give the boy at least one person to know in case he needed to sit by someone at lunch. No student should ever have to worry about where to sit at lunch!

Before Chitose could introduce herself and Eisuke could get too comfy in his seat, a sickening thud interrupted the chatter. He turned in his seat to get a look at what had just happened; Chitose too had taken her attention away from the stranger to find out what had happened.

On the floor was a decapitated body, and caught by the bow was the head.

Eisuke and Chitose were momentarily stunned before a blond boy went up to investigate, and only then did they too catch on to the trick. Both twins laughed, Chitose because Misoka had given not just her, but also Kaori a good scare and Eisuke because he thought the trick was pretty hilarious.

As soon as they caught their breath, their good friend Kaori had managed to strike up a conversation with someone who wasn't them. They were about to be proud, but Kaori then started to backtrack on himself and completely pull away from the conversation he had started. Chitose didn't want to lose the opportunity and so decided to step in.

"Hehe~ Sorry, Kaori's shy around strangers and gets complimenty." Chitose said to the other silver-haired boy who wasn't her brother, giving him a friendly smile. "We won't take too much of your time. You know Kaori now, I'm Chitose Fukuhara and that's my brother Eisuke," She gestured to said man respectively, "And you are?" Hopefully he'd be willing to talk... Or if he told them to screw off, at least that'd be one person off the "potential friends" list.

Takagi Sunemizuki

Mentions:
@Peeps in class

Folding her arms as more students shuffled in, there was still the matter of the noble in front of her. With a murmur in regards to her full title, the girl appeared rather confused at the logic of the bystanders. Why would Takagi want to be a maid? Sure, it wasn't as if she had to become a hero, but even if she chose another path in life it certainly wouldn't involve cleaning after someone else.

"...Yes, I caught that much." Takagi stared blankly as Ramiris reintroduced herself, then asking for her name.

The noble's behavior was all too odd to Takagi, mainly considering the wasn't sure what of what the woman was saying was considered normal. This woman, although kind, was likely not the best first interaction in school for the young mutant.

"Sunemizuki, Takagi. A maid I am not. A sparring partner or tutor, possibly," She introduced in turn, though but a few moments later another entry had caught her attention.

Takagi could tell she would have trouble keeping up with the girl's fickle and energetic nature, but perhaps they could be friends. She certainly didn't seem off-put by Takagi's not-so-friendly nature, so that was something.

Ramiris however quickly became the least of her worries as a silver-haired pretty-boy entered the room and distanced himself from his peers. However, the brooding boy away from her wasn't the draw of her focus, but rather what him opening the door had caused. The red-haired girl from before who arrived earlier was now missing something rather important.

Staring towards the door, Takagi hadn't shifted from her earlier posture. She remained there, seating and facing towards the door, arms folded and legs crossed with a calm face, seemingly unphased. Inwardly, however, she was frozen with minor panic at the apparent corpse in the room. That was, until, the foreign-looking boy talking to the wolf made his way over with nonchalance. Soon after he analyzed the body and placed the head in its lap, the dead-woman spoke up, revealing it all to be a prank.

"...Ah... Yes... Of course..." Takagi mumbled aloud.

At the very least, she wasn't the only one who fell for it. She as well only inwardly was freaking out. There was another poor boy who let out quite the shriek.

"No... I'm quite alright... Thank you..." She replied to the dulluhan's likely rhetorical question. Or at least she hoped so.

Turning back to face the front, Takagi let out a sigh and rested her forehead on the desk in front of her. This isn't exactly the start she imagined when she thought of beginning her academic journey. The day hadn't even officially begun and yet she was already mentally exhausted.

"...What is wrong with this class..."

Hidemi Isobe
Interactions: @Jessica2477 (Both Twins) @Mr.Scales ⚖

Sitting rather comfortable in his seat, Hidemi tuned in to some of the conversations going on around the room. Seems Ramiris, the maker of ridiculous titles, is now forcing one of his subjects to become her maid. I mean Hidemi himself have plenty of butlers and maids there for himself, including his personal one, Jiro, given to him by his parents, but she seems to have an obsession of making her classmates her maids and butlers...or is it slaves. Then he looked back to the door where the red haired girl was and notices her head was clean cut off, or it would be had Hidemi not assumed it was just her quirk. Again, she seemed to be doing this for attention similar to the other girl with obsessions to maids and why not. Are they here to be a pro hero or are they here because it would be all fun and games to them. Hidemi just shook his head and ignored it.

This class...is going to be a pain in my neck.

He hoped that the students would be more behaved and mature enough to become heroes, heck, even Hidemi himself isn't exactly mature himself due to the high expectations of his parents, but at least he doesn't need to make himself the center of attention like a few of them are doing at the moment.

It wasn't until someone approached Hidemi sitting there that Hidemi's brooding thoughts were interrupted. A young, dark brown haired boy who seems very innocent at first glance and seemed a bit spooked from the red haired girl's prank. He seemed a bit finicky and a bit shy too from the looks of it. Seems like a harmless person to him, though he could see some of those traits to be a bit annoying to him, but something he could help out with if needed. His response seemed to have surprised him quite a bit. Not too many people really compliment him on his looks, even his hair. But quickly shy away after saying something that was nice to him. Perhaps he, too, is interested in look as good as the mighty Hidemi.

After he was taking back from the boy's compliment, he notices a young silver haired girl sitting right behind him, he'd meant to sit far from some of the students, but didn't pay attention to the seating around him after entering the room. The young girl introduced herself as Chitose Fukuhara, the young boy who complimented his hair was Kaori, and beside her was her twin brother, Eisuke Fukuhara, who had very similar features as him that had Hidemi double take on Eisuke carefully. Hidemi was quite surprised at this turnout, he wasn't expecting to have others approach him with his current behavior, but it seems he underestimated himself with that idea. He remembers his mother's words suddenly after thinking about it.

Remember, those of lower standards are fools you don't want to talk to, treat them like we would.

The thought of his mother's words made Hidemi gritted his teeth in anger, at first this would make the three suspect they might've pissed him off with that movement. Hidemi then cleared his mind and took a breath. No, don't fall into mother's trap. You're here to learn and make friends, and allies, not treat them like dirt. His thoughts continue to torment him throughout his life thanks to the harsh parenting of his parents, it was time to start swaying away from it, even though he might pay for it later. He looked back at the three with a soft smile on his face.

"Not to worry." Hidemi responded with a small smile. "Not too many people compliment my hair too often. It honestly feels nice." Of course, not many people would approach him at school either, just hearing gossips about him being a handsome boy with a nice hair. But it is the first time someone told it to him in front. Guess this class isn't all too bad to him. It was then that Chitose now asked for the young man's name in return. Hidemi looked at all three of them for a bit and observed them.

Chitose, Kaori, Eisuke,

Seem like good people to have as allies starting out.

"...Hidemi Isobe. Son of the wealthy Isobe Family. One of the more respected families in Musutafu. You might have heard of them as my parents used some of their money to help charities and provide other homeless people around the city with clothes and other supplies while working and getting shelters up for them." Hidemi introduced himself to the small gang. Of course, while true to what he said, it was different from the usual helping out cause they care and more of for their reputation, of course, no one, save the most suspicious, would dare accuse them for any kind of shady business if they go out their way to help others most of the time. Of course, Hidemi seems to be aware of their parent's hidden agenda, but with eyes on him, he wouldn't dare say anything that could get him in even bigger trouble. The only thing he can do is just play along with his parent's plans until the right time hits. He awaited any responses from either three of them and questions if they had any.

Well at the very beginning her first interaction outside of her hometown was going well the boy had introduced himself as Kaori, and from what she could tell he definitely knew the two in front of them bringing potential further human interaction on a brighter note. Unfortunately it all fell apart rather fast as soon as Kaori offered his hand in a promising handshake... Imma froze up for a moment know finding it hard to either explain her quirk or feign ignorance to the action. Yet in a darkly comical save Kaori pointed out the girl at the door who upon another silver haired boy entering basically beheaded the girl. Imma's eyes went wide in surprise with no words to escape her lips as the boy as if doing nothing at all sat down not noticing the very thing he had done. Imma was about to stand straight up from her chair as he sat near them ready to smack the hell out of him for the monstrosity act until Allo ran up, and started to laugh causing her to pause from any such action as he pointed out a few flaws of the supposed crime. Upon the revelation the girls head stuck out her tongue laughing as the rest of her body placed its head back on its own.

"Dear souls freaking prankster," she mumbled to herself in a whisper. Yet the worst part? The moment all calmed down Kaori immediately started talking to the asshole Hidemi it was? Her first attempt at human interaction which was what little she had access to in talk ended in failure miserably as the girl Chitose she believe flanked in to help her friend chat with Hidemi... well then just like usual she was ignored even at a place no one knew her. Not wanting to experience further fault to her feeble attempt she got up from the seat only to be immediately halted by Ramiris.

At first the vampire was of to a good start the compliment were nice yet at the end of the sentence everything the attractive vampiress said went out the door the moment Imma was asked to wear, and become this girls maid... Imma's initial reaction was just a blank stare not sure how to respond, or react to such a request. Yet as she introduced herself as Ramiris a actual person even though a title was included Imma felt a soft chuckle escape her lips as it clicked in what she was dealing way. As Allo would say sometimes you just have to play the hand your dealt, and besides maybe a second round could result better.

"That's a nice offer, but I am going to have to decline Ramiris, however it is nice to meet you I am Imma," she responded ending with a introduction as she kept her arms folded hoping Ramiris wouldn't ask for a handshake... or any other physical contact. Besides she couldn't just blurt out hey don't touch me my quirk will knock you out, nor make eye contact with me my eyes will freeze you solid. Allo knew her quirk, and it was by luck he had no issues with it even after his own experience with it. Everyone else who knew... were no where near as kind.

"However I am down to chat over there," she added wanting to get away from her first failed attempt as far as possible unfortunately for Takagi who had just survived Ramiris that's exactly where Imma had plans to venture. As she brought Ramiris with a gesture over to Takagi's spot Imma sat right in front of the seemingly depressed girl offering Ramiris to sit next to right.

"...Mind if we join in for some hopefully calm gossip," Imma suggested to the equally pale girl... wait they were all pale... so was that Dullahan girl... the actual hell... well with that said Ramiris, and Imma were the paler of the four, but still it was rather... strange a coincidence for sure.

"Any of you metal heads... rock "n" rollers.... jazzy folk... gamers... how about MMA fights," Imma spoke seeing if she had any fellow fans, but really she was reaching for straws on any conversation possible. She could mention dancing yet she highly doubted these girls were of that variety. To be honest she was hoping it would start something, and lead to a different conversation.
.......................................................................................................​

Allo Tamoyo

U.A- Class 1-A- April 7
"I would, and I can if you like," Allo simply responded to Akane's glaring reaction with his chipper smile clearly unfazed by her hostility. He had no problem sharing quirks it would be excellent team building function to know better how to work off your potential future allies quirks. However, Allo was also able to read the room, and tell she wanted nothing to do with him right now. Hell which was fine he would catch her at a better time yet before he left? He suddenly took a knee down in front of Akane as he reached into his backpack humming softly while rummaging. With a ah ha he placed a small sealed meat bun along with a apple tea on her desk as he stood back up.

"You look a little famished, heh gotta help each other out to reach the dream right. No one is alone here, but distance is okay we don't have to like each other yet we should be able to work with each other. I can't wait to get your name once I prove worthy," Allo beamed excitedly in an action that could only be described as over killing with kindness. Leaving Akane to her own devices he noticed Imma sitting around a different group then before with two girls. He met her glance for a moment giving her a grin, and a thumbs up solidifying to everyone else that the two clearly knew each other before scanning potentially a good seat to make buddy with the others. The four Imma had original been neared seemed rather invested so he would wait later for interactions with them. The wolf summoner, and his supposed friend were in chat so it would've been rude to interject in truth which lead to two final options. The two talking about the guitar the other had, or.....

"So I guess I should introduce myself properly after handling your head like that," Allo chimed to Misoka as he sat to her left smiling wide as he offered his hand in proper introduction half expecting a fall up arm pop gag... and oddly enough slightly hoping for it.

"I am Allo."

Ramiris Theresa Alucard
ZAJLeNE.png

April 7th
U.A. classroom
Interactions:
@EmperorsChosen @Azurian Dream @RedArmyShogun

She stared her mutated eyes expectantly at the girl, her face subtlety falling. "Imma.~" Ramiris cutely repeated, searing the name in her mind for the gorgeous girl in front of her. "Iss that sso?.." she murmured, tone hiding obvious disappointment. Wait, what was the name of that other maid-candidate?

"Ssune.. Taka..gi..." Ramiris paused, trying to suss out what had been told to her, lightly tilting her head up, feeling a bit lost. The way the girl introduced herself.. Well it had sounded like she said her actual name last.. Which was confusing. -Blast this language!

Hearing commotion at the front of the class, Ramiris was saved from her confused thoughts. Looking over, she watched as someone's body collapsed, their head severed. It was utterly astounding! Morbid, but fascinating. It didn't scare Ramiris, or even shock her really. Though, if she thought about it, she wondered how someone lost their head in a classroom. Her question was answered quickly; she didn't need to wonder long.

The girl's head started talking, as if perfectly fine, her body moving 'on its own'. The vampire's eyes widened, seeing a fellow 'monster', her eyes igniting like stoked molten flame. "Oooo~oooh~!" she exclaimed, captivated in utter wonderment. "Mosst marvelousss! That'ss sso cool! Do it again! Shhow me more!!" she declared.

Imma was dragging her back to -um Sune..Tak.. -that dark-haired girl, so she'd have to properly meet the morbid headless girl later (and have her become a fearsome Dullahan Knight guarding her castle!!). Crossing the classroom to rejoin the mysterious chick and busty maid Imma, she listened in on their conversation. Imma was asking things that were making Ramiris feel a bit lost, like just a second ago. So, for now, the vampire sat down in a desk beside them, relatively quiet.

Misoka Yamasaki
Classroom - April 7th
Interactions: General/ @Azurian Dream @Thaleko

Huffing a bit, she keeps a smile to her face, at least a few of them laughed. She wasn't out for attention, attention was just the byproduct of trying to be a good entertainer. And a whole lot of people in this class seemed just a bit too serious or even stuck up. She liked observing others, learning about them and then getting her thoughts together on them, but in this case.. Well, at least one of them gave her an encore and the head grabber had given her a proper introduction and hand shake.. A westerner it seemed.

"Hmm, ah yes, the name is Misoka Yamasaki." With a little smirk playing out across her face, she does something that was neither expected nor requested and likely not noticed, ot so she attempted by design. "I'm always ready to lend a hand for visitors such as yourself." He was proper acting at least, if not overly enthusiastic, well her own family was just as odd, she couldn't judge him for that. She herself was guilty of it as well.

"Hahaha, alright!" She says with a smile at the Vampire, with that her body emits a blue flame that centers upon her head, taking flight from her shoulders she gazes around the room, keeping whatever eyes cared to look upon her. "Like I said Allo, I'm more than able to move my head back." At those words, her free hand would dart away to run a single finger down the small of his back, briefly, before just as quickly returning before anyone else would notice, it would be amusing to see how he would respond.

With her head suddenly coming back down, it was as if it never had left her shoulders much less flew around her body, taking on a very creepy and likely not intentional smile she releases his hand, returning to her seat. "Well no point trying to put on more of a show, the teacher might hit me, ahaha."

Turning her gaze to the Vampire, she keeps the same smile as it slowly fades away. The girl looked odd, but they had the same eyes in common it seemed, she could at least see her as a human, as much as she at least.. Humming a song to herself she overlooks the glass, turning her head in a very natural way to listen in on conversations.

Last edited:
Takagi Sunemizuki

Mentions:

Taking a few moments to mentally prepare herself for whatever shenanigans would come next, fortunately for Takagi, her next interaction was far less taxing.

Hearing a voice call out to her, Takagi rotate her head so that the side of her face was resting on the desk, allowing her to eye whoever had approached her. Sure enough, it was the girl Ramiris had departed to recruit for maid duty. The woman had white hair and pale skin, but perhaps her most striking characteristic was her stature. Takagi was above average in terms of height but, well, the girl in front of her towered over her, or would were she not seated.

Thankfully, it did not seem as though either came to persuade her to reconsider employment under Ramiris.

Letting out a small sigh, Takagi lifted her head up to sit up straight.

"Oh, sure..." She replied and, luckily for Ramiris, introduced herself once again. "I'm Takagi... by the way."

Thankfully, in terms of subjects, the amazon's were far more normal. It was just small-talk; typical questions to get to know someone by-Although it seemed that, ironically, Ramiris was rather quiet when it came to the topics chosen.

Still, she wasn't a metal-head. She enjoyed rock, though she also liked more orchestral things. She didn't much care for jazz and games-Well, Takagi wasn't going to even speak on that. She could still see Titan's smug face...

"I do enjoy MMA... Helps with training too... Plus my-my guardian has always really liked it," Takagi paused mid sentence, still somewhat hesitant to speak or draw attention to her family life.

Everyone in the room was around the same age, so they likely would've been far too young to have stayed close to the news, or perhaps they didn't remember. Either way, Takagi was wary sharing details that could lead people to learning about her past. There were many who were aware of her situation, but there were also many of those who had no idea, either of the incident or simply the names regarding the incident. If it was possible, she'd attempt to keep it that way. Making friends was challenging enough without that added baggage weighing on their perception.

Now it was Takagi hoping for the conversation to branch elsewhere.

"U-Uhm... So, I don't believe I caught your name?" Takagi inquired to Imma, glancing at Ramiris as she continued. "I've already met Rami... as has everyone."

Hopefully using a nickname wouldn't be too much of an issue. Ramiris did seem rather laid-back in a way. It wasn't as if Takagi couldn't remember her name, just that the noble's full title was a bit-ridiculous. Besides, Rami was cuter, or so she thought.

"I must say, this isn't quite what I was expecting for my first day... It seems the class is split on being energetic or somber and brooding."

Setsuna Taizai
Date: April 7th
Place: U.A. Classroom
Mentions: @Childish Grumpino , brief not really mention of @Azurian Dream (Imma)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Setsuna tilts his head to the side, clearly seeing her surprise at being noticed. Obviously she's like him in that she did not want to be talked to or probably interacted with. Though she isn't too upset by him talking randomly to her. Plus that guitar definitely interests him, and he wants to know a bit more about what kind of music she plays. It's not like Setsuna only likes hard rock by any means.

"I had a feeling it was related in some way. Makes me curious if anything how. I respect the drive to just do what you want and bring it in anyways," Setsuna smirks, both at his statement and the comment on his music, "Ah yeah I understand that. Metal is... it's a bit... much sometimes. I love it, and the fact that the band is still going, but rock of any kind is pretty great. You have any favorites? Or... maybe some genre you play more often?" Setsuna didn't expect to find somebody he could actually bond over, but his love of music definitely helps. Though to be more honest he was just glad to find somebody a bit more calm than the rest of the class. Most of them were still shouting and screaming throughout the room to which Setsuna rolled his eyes at. Though his ears did almost perk up at the mention one of the girls did of 'metal heads', but seeing as it was from a particularly loud member of the class he just as soon focused back over at the girl, "Oh, and uh, name's Taizai. You can call me Setsuna if you want or Taizai. I'm not too formal."

Allo Tamoyo

U.A- Class 1-A- April 7
Mentions: @RedArmyShogun
"Heh, your a crafty one," Allo chuckled right after he felt a serious goosebumps like chill down his spin as Misoka had distracted him with her head to show more of her capability. As her free hand silently strikes a single touch before quickly, and stealthily reattached itself back to its owner before being followed by her head head reattaching itself for a second time allowing Allo to see the magic of her quirk at work up close. If he had to wager she either could create the cuts herself from any part of her body, or they were predetermined. Clearly though each section cut off could function on its own with that unusual flame making sure she didn't need the heart to function blood flow. Of course he wanted to inspect the point of separation closer possibly with a telescope, but also the quality of the flame. Could it burn people, was it allowing proper blood flow or transporting blood at some molecular level to ensure proper function. How many parts could she separate her self into, did her quirk allow her to defy gravity, and could it handle weight averagely or above average. So many exciting possibilities to discover, and better yet the usage of combative gear was almost limitless to make for this girl. However during all this he had leaned in initially at an appropriate distance to watch the neck reattach to the bodies flesh, but thank to massive thought he had gotten a lot closer, and almost to a point someone would probably think he was about to go in for a neck bite.

"Oh? I am sorry I get caught up in thought I am a bit of a scientist mixed in with a inventories intuition. Would you perhaps allow me to study you a bit later this week I could create some unique stuff for ya. I got special permission allowing me access to the tech labs here," Allo smiled as if nothing he had done was the least bit weird, or awkward as he showed her the tech permission badge he had received. Clearly he was a bit proud of it as it was nestled in a safety card case on a necklace around his neck. Tucking it back into his shirt he politely awaited her response readjusting his chair back to his proper place so he wasn't extremely in Misoka's personal bubble anymore as a bit of common sense had return to him.

"Ya i do hear the teachers here are of unique personalities so that is a potential outcome," Allo mulled over the thought of what hero would be responsible for their next three years, but seemed to let it go rather fast as soon that would be revealed rather regardless. Allo briefly checked up on the rest the class scanning them down for potential idea's or even personalities of note. He would be with them for the next three years so it made sense to start figuring them out, or at least get a idea how they were.

"I think were missing a student or two," he noted after counting them all up along with the chairs.

"Oh Tamoyo is my last name heh I forget people introduce themselves in full sometimes," he chuckled with a grin at Misoka.

Imma Routes

U.A- Class 1-A- April 7
@Novuskai @EmperorsChosen @Thaleko
"Its nice to meet you Takagi, I am Imma," she politely repeated to the rather beautifully haired girl seriously what was she using to keep her hair so shiny. Imma found herself being pulled in by the dangerous question as she quizzically noticed a boy looking at briefly. The one by the guitar girl in fact maybe her talking about music had caught his attention... well he was cute at least maybe she should say hello later. It was at that moment Takagi started to become invested about the MMA thankfully relieving Imma as the girl who liked to brawl to a duo. She was rather well enjoying this more then she expected as Takagi opened up a bit revealing how strange this day had been from her expectations. To be honest she understood running into Allo alone had been a shock for her the rather unbidden countess girl sitting next to them was unusual. Hell Allo seemed unusual to the classes format even, and he was half Japanese.

"We seem to have unique set up should help to prepares for the unexpected though," Imma pointed out just enjoying the small talk she had always dreamed of. That when it set in that Ramiris was suddenly rather silent to the moment. She had put Ramiris where she hadn't want to be, but in turn she wasn't going to allow that to stay true for long.

"I have always loved watching the MMA line up fights since I was 12. It actually why i choose the fighting style," she grinned softly showing a tad bit more emotion as she then turned to their vampire friend.

"So Ramiris, or Rami which ever you prefer what do you do for fun," Imma asked allowing Takagi a chance to continue their conversation, but also allow Ramiris to take flight back into it so she could feel wanted in the group the three were slowly starting to make. Besides Imma had missed the heavy speech the girl had apparently made. So now would be a grand chance to get to know her better as well as Takagi... she was making friends, and well she wanted to divulge as much as possible with them to set it into motion before the teacher got in.

Misoka Yamasaki
Classroom - April 7th
Interactions: General/ @Azurian Dream

Turning her gaze to Allo in turn Misoka chuckles at his reaction. She knew this gaze well, it was that of one wanting to learn the unknown. She was the object of that gaze and had been studied before. With a narrowing of her eyes and a tilt of the head she doesn't betray much in the way of emotion. "Haha.. Easy now lab boy, I'm not too interesting in becoming Voltron." Watching how close he was, more so seeing her neck, she was not very much bothered by this, instead taking the time to make up a comeback line at his expense.

"I do hope I smell nice at least." With her tongue and cheek remark she looks at the badge nodding her head. "Mother would approve, she's a Doctor that likes to study odd things in our world. But huh, a priority pass to the labs huh? Hahaha, you really are as techy as you seem." Listening to the rest of what Allo had to say, Misoko nods, watching his gaze with a slight smirk. "You'll have a chance to get to know the rest soon, don't be so eager, wouldn't be good if you fall asleep trying to do twenty jobs."

Taking a more normal pose to her face, the girl takes her own look around giving a shrug. "They might be held up elsewhere, but I doubt everyone would have came. Tamoyo huh? I'm guessing some of your family is from overseas?" Looking at the others to see what they were about, this class had an odd mix of personalities, would they all pull through?

Ramiris Theresa Alucard
ZAJLeNE.png

April 7th
U.A. classroom
Interactions:
@EmperorsChosen @Azurian Dream @RedArmyShogun

"Oooooooooooooooo~~!!!" the vampire's eyes widened, staring up at the severed, floating head. For a brief moment, she thought about summoning a blood bat, but refrained. Her fangs where whet at the image, but the girl was confused. No blood at all? That was weird.. a bit disconcerting too. That was a very interesting quirk for the monster chick! Ramiris could just imagine her being even scarier using her quirk. A pleasant image for this monster chick.

"Ta..ka..gi," she repeated in a slow cadence, grasping the girl's name. Ramiri's ear caught the dark-haired girl reiterate her name, grateful to have her confusion cleared up. "MMA? What'zz that?" she asked in very curious tone, inserting herself into the convo about a subject she had no idea about, while leaning over, blinking blackened eyes. She started, blinking those very eyes, "N!" Leaning forward, she mused in fascination. "Ra...mi..?" she repeated in the same cadence she used when saying 'Takagi' only a second before.

Then she lit up, lips curled into a ear-to-ear smile, eyes lightning up. "Rami! Shishishi!" she giggled with closed eyes in delight, feeling the familiarity in the very cutesy-fied name of hers. While it irritated her normal sensibilities for her formal name and title, the obvious intimacy it suggested was pleasing to the vampire. She was just musing aloud about it, not really meaning to answer Imma's question regarding her name.

Blinking open her eyes, she was taken aback about the question directed her way. "Fun?~~ Order my ssservantss around! Shishishi! Practiccce my quirk! Teaze my maidsss with my quirk! Shishishi!~"

9P9iJHF.png

>>> U.A. High School - Musutafu, Japan <<<
>> April 7th - Classroom 1-A <<

Tags: @Luminosity @EmperorsChosen @RedArmyShogun @Novuskai @Childish Grumpino @Orikanyo
@Azurian Dream @Thaleko @Mr.Scales ⚖ @EternalInfinity @MrStoryTeller @Jessica2477 @Quake

--------------------
The commotion in the classroom had begun and continued from the moment the first student had entered. In all honesty, it was kind of amusing for Hiro Yoshimoto. He'd been watching as each student entered, or rather listening. He stretched out though as it seemed that he'd lost track of time. He took a deep breath and lifted his arms up, just enough to press his hands on the wall before him. He gave it nothing more than a light push, but the door to his secret compartment flew open as though it'd be knocked off it's hinges and swung onto the floor with a loud BANG.

"Well that was unexpected," Yoshimoto said with a calm yawn as he hopping up out of the person sized compartment in the ground. He was quick to kick the door closed, which seemed to seal almost instantly. "The miracles of technology." He took a look around the class. Anybody who managed to sneak a peak before his abrupt closing might have noticed the nifty bed. "Don't worry about that," Yoshimoto said with a small laugh as he began to stroll towards the board. He grabbed a piece of chalk and quickly wrote out his name across the board. So quick in fact, one might have wondered if he had some kind of speed quirk, or iff he was just that quick.

"I'm honestly glad to see you're all so active," Yoshimoto said as he turned around to face to class. "Now, sit down everyone." he paused for a moment, nothing. "Ah, right, the confusion. I get it. Weird guy dressed all snazzy pops out the floor and begins class. I should work on that, probably, maybe not, I don't know." He didn't seem very convincing on that notion. "Regardless! It is time to begin class," he paused again, "or it will be..." he trailed off as he walked to the window and slid it open quickly, holding up his free hand with five fingers. He began to count down. Five. Four. Three. Two.

cyOIiAW.png

>>> Musutafu, Japan <<<
>> April 7th - On the way to U.A. <<

--------------------
Kazuo groaned as he sprinted down the street. How had it come to this? Was he really gonna be late on the first day? He couldn't help, but curse himself mentally. He'd left earlier specifically to avoid this issue. And yet there he was running like his life depending on it. Even so, he'd stopped for good reason. he'd bumped into a child that'd gotten lost. He knew a hero or a police officer would have probably come along. Hell, perhaps another good Samaritan would have taken the time, but he was going to begin training to be a hero. Helping was a big part of the gig; whether the issue was big or small didn't matter.

~Sometime Before~
"Come on, we'll find your momma," Kazuo said as he held out his hand for the crying little girl he'd run into to take. He gave her a big smile and knelt down for a moment to help her wipe her tears. "But," he said as he used his sleeve to dry her eyes, "you don't wanna get back to her with puffy eyes and a red nose now do ya?" The little girl shook her head no. "I figured. Besides, you're probably a tough girl, right?" The little girl nodded slowly. "Good, now I'm gonna lift you up onto my shoulders and you just point me in the right direction."

Without another word the little girl lifted her arms up. Kazuo turn her around and lift her up onto his shoulders. She held onto his head and he kept a firm grip on her legs to keep her from falling. "So, do you have a name?" He asked as he began to walk in the direction she pointed.

"K-Kusano..." She seemed almost hesitant.

"That's a very pretty name, Kusano," Kazuo said softly before continuing, "I'm Kazuo."

"Th-thank you, Kazu-chan," the little girl said after a brief silence. "Momma calls me Ku-chan."

"That's good to know," Kazuo said as he stopped briefly to look around. Kazu-chan? He mentally questioned not wanting to upset the little girl. "What else can you tell me about her?" Ku began to tell Kazuo about her mom in as much detail as her young mind could muster until finally her found the woman.

"Thank you so much!" The older woman bows before Kazuo, Ku doing so as well in order to mimic her mother.

"No need for that," Kazuo said quickly with a small laugh. "It was worth it to see such a big smile from Ku." He smiled and ruffled the little girls hair, much to her delight. "Now if you'll excuse me," he glanced at his phone. SHIT! Kazuo screamed internally. "I've gotta get to school! Enjoy your day!"

"Bye Kazu-chaaaaaaaan!" He could hear Ku call out as he began to run, turning back briefly to wave goodbye himself, before continuing on his way.

~Back in the Present~
U.A. High's walls were finally coming into view. How had he gotten so turned around? Obviously, he knew how, but how?! Finding Ku's mother shouldn't have taken that long. As the school got closer to him, or rather as he got closer to it, he could see hoards of paparazzi. The gate was closed, most likely to keep them out. Dammit. He sucked his teeth. He scanned the building. Based on the map that he'd been given in the follow up acceptance package that came after the video, he could more or less calculate where the classroom was. "Come one, come on, come on!" He repeated to himself over and over as he took his final few steps towards the large stone wall blocking off the school.

With the final step he jumped. His initial leap allowed him to just barely clearly the wall. "WOO!" He shouted as he began his descent. But his journey wasn't over yet. He still had to reach the class room. "One more!" He shouted as he leaped again immediately. He was proud of himself, cause he was sure he would make it now. Then, it occurred to him. The window. Fuck! The Window! It was too late to back out now. He was in mid-air hurdling at near top speed towards a close window into Class 1-A. He crossed his arms before his face, bracing himself for an impact that would never come, as to his surprise the window opened almost as if on cue.

9P9iJHF.png

&
cyOIiAW.png

>>> U.A. High School - Musutafu, Japan <<<
>> April 7th - Classroom 1-A <<

--------------------
One. Yoshimoto's final finger dropped creating a closed fist as another student flew in through the window, which he promptly closed. Immediately, he pulled out a phone and sent a message. He smiled turning back towards the class. "Give him a second," he said simply as he walked back to the board. "There's almost always one student that has to make an entrance, and it seems we've had a few. This class'll be fun. I can just tell. At least I hope. You know, you could be terribly boring. Hell everyone of you could fail. But you know, let's not think about that."

Kazuo panted as he landed in a rolled, jumping to his feet promptly as Yoshimoto spoke throughout his little reorientation with the world. "Woah..." He was panting quite a bit, though whether or not that was from his sprint, or the shocked of making the jumps, or the window being opened at the last second, was anybody's guess. He looked at the class. "Guess I'm the last one." He said much more calmly. "Oh... Hey Chew Toy. I didn't know you were gonna be in the same class as me." He said with a smile when he noticed Akane sitting in the room.

"Yes, yes, yes," Yoshimoto cut his student off, pushing him forward. "You missed the introductions, a prank, excitement, nervousness, the chance to be one young lady's maid and/or butler, etc. etc. etc.," Yoshimoto explained quickly. "Now take your seat. We have a lesson start and we've already lost time with both your and my entrance."

"Right, sorry." Kazuo said with a small laugh as he walk toward the other students. Even sitting down he could tell how tall some of them were. Well, hopefully nobody would be underestimating him. But he didn't have time to say all that. So, he just found an empty seat and took it.

"Great, now," Yoshimoto turned to look over the now seated students and smirked. "I am Hiro Yoshimoto, Pro Hero Hazmat, your homeroom teacher, and your science teacher. I will be taking care of and molding you into the great heroes that we here at U.A. High know you have the potential to become." He clapped his hands twice. "Well, at least the heroes that I hope you can become. I mean, I'll do my best. But of course we can't do that without seeing what you can do now can we." Yoshimoto was prepared clearly even if he didn't seem the most reliable or stern of the teacher's one would expect to find at the most prestigious Hero academy. "So, get to the locker rooms, change quickly into your U.A. issued exercise uniforms, and meet me in gymnasium 2. It'll be the large room just before the outdoor track and field entrance." He waited roughly 3 seconds. "Hurry up! Go go go! We don't have all day!" And with that he left the room, though not through the door, but through another hidden compartment, this one in the chalkboard.

Kazuo groaned as Yoshimoto left the room and left his head fall to hit the desk. "Dammit, I just got here." He said softly as he stood up. It already looked like things at U.A. were gonna be more interesting than he'd initially thought.

Last edited:
Eli/Wolf
-Classroom/April 7th-
Mentions: @none

Eli sat at his seat and watched as classmate after classmate filed into the room. All of them seemed to be different in some manner. There was tall and short, bright and dull, funny and serious. It was quite a colorful classroom for sure and would prove to be an eventful time. Eli observed though as some of the students were showing off there quirks already. The girl who pulled the prank or at least, tried to pull a prank on everyone, showed that her head could come off with no issues at all. Wonder if her whole body did that. The girl Eli tried standing up for made her hair move. That was different for sure. Most of the class though had yet to show what they could do. Which was fine though. Eli's thought process was derailed by the sound of Wolf butting in.

"Whatcha thinking about Eli? I mean, technically I could find out as I am in your head but figured I would let you zone a minute." Eli joined into the small space in his mind where he and wolf liked to meet and talk. "Oh just looking over our new classmates. They all seem...interesting to say the least." Wolf nodded. "Yes. They will be fun. Some we will have to keep an eye on though. Just from looking and smelling them, there are quite a few males in the room that would give us a good run at being the best." Eli looked upon the class in agreement, "Yeah, make sense though. The male of the twins that Koza knows it one of those concerns as well." The boy looked to be tough and very disciplined it seemed. He looked to be protective as well of his sister which would indicate he could be a good leader of the group. Eli spoke up again, "I wonder when the class will start." As if on cue, a loud noise was heard in the room and the next thing you see is a man standing at the front of the room.

He wrote his name down and told us all to take our seats. Was he going to be our teacher? "Hiro Yoshimoto?" Eli said. "He must be our teacher it would seem," said Wolf. Before the teacher did anything else, he walked over to the window and held it opened. Then, he began to count down from five. Once he got to one, a kid came flying through the window, doing a roll and small jump to land on his feet. Was the teacher some kind of physic?
Wolf decided to give his thoughts as well, "Well, well. Another male for you to fight with Eli." Eli just gave Wolf a fierce look at the statement.

The teacher walked back to the front and introduced himself. He didn't talk for long though as he already telling us to head out of the classroom and down to a gym. What was even weirded before that, was that the teacher disappeared into the chalkboard. "Well," Eli looked to Wolf, "that is not going to be weird or anything all year." Wolf just nodded. The first to stand was in fact, the last kid to get to class. Maybe trying to redeem is lateness perhaps. Eli stood as well though and headed down to the locker room.

Once there, Eli found his locker with his name on it. He looked in and saw the exercise uniforms and some tennis shoes to go with it. The other kid that showed up late was also in the locker with Wolf and Eli. Eli looked over to get a glance at him. He would be a challenge for sure it would seem. Once changed, Eli and wolf headed to the gym to wait on everyone else to join them. Wolf manifested his head out or Eli's shoulder so that they were face to face a bit and could speak in the open. "Hopefully, we get to use our quirks as I have been cramped up in your body for to long know," said Wolf. Eli chuckled a bit, "Well, get used to his bud."

CHITOSE AND EISUKE

>>> Classroom, UA High School > Respective UA Locker Rooms

Mentions: @Demon Shinobi (briefly)

~~~

Chitose was visibly pleased that the silver-haired boy, introduced as Hidemi Isobe, was willing to talk to them despite the seriousness emanating from his resting face. Hidemi was right, though; his surname was not at all unknown to the twins.

When they were younger, their mother had sat them down and introduced them to the articles that covered the Isobe family, their charitable donations, their wealth, and everything about them that the media would cover. Much like the Fukuhara family, the Isobe family seemed pretty specific on what was printed on the papers. Chitose and Eisuke figured this because they too were very careful with what they said to ensure their "perfect" twins reputation within the media stayed intact. No bad photos, highlighting the good that they do, and words not being twisted to portray something negative regarding their characters. In short, the Isobe family was what Akihiko and Sofia Fukuhara wanted to be.

Before they can keep talking, their teacher jumped from a secret compartment from somewhere in the room. Both twins perked up to pay attention, with a quick "we'll talk later" from Chitose to Hidemi.

Both twins watched him as he walked towards one of the windows, talking to them though not really expecting a response from them. He walked over to the window and opened it, giving a countdown with his fingers.

Just before he reached 0, a male student jumped in and rolled into the classroom.

"Amazing!" Both twins quietly whispered to themselves, Chitose obviously excited about the entrance and Eisuke wondering if the teacher and student had worked together to make such a thing happen.

Their teacher, who introduced himself as Hiro Yoshimoto, Pro hero Hazmat, instructed them to head to the locker rooms and get dressed out for some exercise. The moment they were hustled, the twins got up and started moving. Chitose paused for a moment and tapped Kazuo's shoulder.

"Amazing entrance by the way! Very hero-like!" Was all she said before waving goodbye then running off to get to the girl's locker room to change.

~~

Eisuke made it to the lockers, passing by the black-haired wolf boy he hadn't noticed and arrived at his locker. He wouldn't take too long dressing out since he had no intention to make his teacher wait.

Chitose, too, rushed to the girl's locker room and made it to hers. She wanted to dress out quickly, not just to be fast but to be faster than her brother.

Both twins finished with their change and rushed to the destination their teacher had assigned them. Eisuke arrived first, Chitose right behind him. She pouted, but the two went to join their classmates.

Last edited:
Takagi Sunemizuki

Interactions:

Mentions:

The conversation was going well, Takagi thought. It was only one intersecting interest, but the small-talk and prospect of a new friend brought a soft smile to the girl's face.

Titan's quirk, like her own, was grounded in enhancement of the body. As such, he always emphasized the need to be able to fight, with or without the use of a quirk. In the case of the latter, you wouldn't be quite as defenseless and in the case of the latter, it could help bring your combat ability up to another level when you knew how to use your quirk in attunement with your physical body.

When the vampire spoke again, Takagi glanced her way to answer, smiling at how pleased the noble was with the simple nickname.

"Mixed Martial Arts. Two people are put in a small area and fight using no quirks, only fighting techniques," Takagi answered.

Though, to Rami's own reply in regards to her interests, the answer earned a deadpanned expression from Takagi. Somehow it was something she would never have thought of and yet wasn't all that surprised of—aside from the quirk training that is. Something told Takagi not to ask what teasing meant with the girl's quirk.

Regardless, their conversation was cut short as the teacher rose to greet the class—literally. From the floor. It wasn't all either, as shortly after another boy tumbled through the window, immediately transitioning to calling the wolf girl a chew toy.

Takagi caught a snicker before it left her mouth, turning her head abruptly to the side away from the interaction. She would make an effort not to earn the ire of someone on her first day, but—Well, Chew Toy.

Their teacher introduced themselves as the Pro Hazmat. He seemed to have a pretty good understanding of what had occurred thus far, leaving Takagi to wonder just where the hell he came from. Either way, the introductions were pushed along quickly, seemingly as Yoshimoto wanted to see more than just their personalities at work.

Smirking once again, Takagi looked to Imma and Rami as she stood up. "Well, we should get going, shouldn't we?"

Takagi's mood had improved since being approached, but now it could even be described as excitement. She knew she wasn't the best at words or talking to people, but she did take pride in the use of her quirk and physical abilities. Whether this was a quirk test or a sparring session, it was something she could show off at, as well as gauge the rest of the class in comparison. Some she could surmise the quirks of, others she had already witnessed. However many were still shrouded in mystery.

Upon reaching the locker room, Takagi wasted little time changing and entering the gymnasium. It appeared the wolf was already there—well, the male one. He didn't hold so many characteristics of the creature himself, mainly it was that shadow that followed him. She hadn't seen much of it, but from what she had seen it could materialize its head and speak. The question was if that wolf was the main thing about the boy's quirk or if that was just a form it decided to take.

Finishing her examination from afar, Takagi folded her arms with a sigh as she waited for the building to fill with the remainder of the class.

KAORI KOJIMA
7b46062f8d4df6e7bbe994de003dd24563814248_00.jpg

Interactions: @EternalInfinity

Kaori felt like he was going to die from full-blown embarrassment, this was exactly why he never talks to anyone, thankfully Chitose came in for the save from his own self humiliated pit. "Hehe~ Sorry, Kaori's shy around strangers and gets complimentary." He wished he was as or even half as outgoing as Chitose was, he always looked up to her for that, as well as many things. ".." He was about to say something else before shutting his mouth and potentially causing even more embarrassment on top of that.

The boy introduced himself as Hidemi Isobe, apparently, his family was very wealthy and popular, but mainly held onto his name, he never cared for money or anything of that stuff, he did care that he didn't just ignore him or fuel his embarrassment, he smiled at the boy as a sincere acknowledgment "Nice to meet ya Hidemi!" Kao smiled and gave a cautious wave.

Even before the first class even started, he was already enjoying all his fellow classmates and the school in general, his worries were able to calm down knowing that he hadn't felt isolated and getting to know other fellow students. His thoughts were quickly caught off guard when a loud bang was heard from the front of the room and the attention moved toward the man standing near the chalkboard, who he presumed was the teacher.

The man began counting down from five with his fingers and as he counted down to zero a boy jumped through the open window next to the well-dressed, the boy was in amazement of how well the boy jumped through the window and how the man knew that the boy would do that. The man introduced himself as Hiro Yoshimoto, the hero hazmat and their homeroom teacher, the boy was thrilled to have a pro-hero as his teacher.

"Hurry up! Go go go! We don't have all day!" Kaori's mind had trailed off with all the commotion that went around that he was lost when he saw all the students grabbing their stuff and running out the door. Quickly, he shuffled around and cleaned up all of his stuff and ran out the door following the other students towards the locker room.

Misoka Yamasaki
Classroom - Gym April 7th
Interactions: General/none
Mentions: Various

Sitting back to watch the chaos before her unfold, Misoka seems to smile a bit at the surprise entrance of the Teacher. Was he some sort of Ninja?
These secret compartments or doors all around the building she would just have to learn where those were. It would make her self appointed job of spying on happenings all the more easy. That is when she could be alone at least..

Either way she was most curious when the teacher took the time to count while opening the window, something was expected, that was for sure, the question was what? While she had expected a number of things, one was not a boy jumping through the window, though Jumping didn't seem like the correct term for this. Curiously the almost tardy student was calling the Wolf Girl a Chew Toy.. Wouldn't she be the one doing the biting?

Turning her attention back to the teacher he Calls himself by name and an odd fitting hero moniker the new teacher seemed to be some sort of Ninja rather than some sort of chemical accident waiting to happen... Maybe there was some story there, half expecting introductions to be asked for, that seemed unneeded for now as the man went about giving his instructions, seemingly he had been watching them all for awhile now and just wanted them out on the field.

Given they were asked to be in gym clothes she assumed it was some sort of test, the question being just what? Either way his command was simple enough to follow, following the other girls to the Gym Misoka listens in to the conversations of others and memorizes the locations of each locker, there were more lockers than people here after all, other classes perhaps? She wanted to play a little trick on the one lovely girl with the smirk and the hair, she seemed the most jumpy of the lot and could be worth a scare..

Smirking at that herself Misoka quietly gets dressed before others could question the scars on her body, Misoka isn't first onto the field but at least among them. Taking note of the boy and his wolf, it was a fairly large dog, wasn't he one of the more broody ones from before? Or rather she should say, part of the wolf, how did the rest scale? Other than that, the boy from before and her next.. stage assistant were also here already, as were the two she pegged as twins.

Humming to herself Misoka nods to the rest. "Yo! I hope we don't have to run 20k or something else equally odd.."

That was when she noticed him...

???

Off in the distance was a male, with hair that seemed an odd mix of blonde, brown and silver and piercing Golden eyes. Fairly well dressed and what some may call handsome, he had a stern gaze and could give Hidemi a run for his money on the etiquette front. While Misoka couldn't place who he was.

Either way the man in question didn't seem to be a teacher, was he just here to watch or to help with the tests personally? Only time would tell.

Last edited:
Ramiris Theresa Alucard
AuvBefz.png

April 7th
U.A. classroom
Interactions/Mentions:
@EmperorsChosen @Azurian Dream @Demon Shinobi

"Hehnh~? Without quirkss?.." Ramiris repeated. That seemed odd. Why would people fight without their quirks? She didn't have much time to think about it, as the teacher and this other kid showed up. The vampire was impressed with the boy's entrance, and was equally thrilled the teacher had finally shown. She shouted to him, clapping her hands down on the desk, leaning over it.

"Ssenssei!!" She called, pleased with herself. She may not have rightly understood the way Takagi introduced herself, but she knew that word from studying the language. "That'sz what you guyz call them right? Ssenssei! Ssssssensssei-sssama!!!"

Her mood slightly fell at some of his words. Fail? Unthinkable! There was simply no way she could fail! The mere suggestion was a bit insulting.. Even coming from a pro hero -her sensei. And yet.. Glancing around the room, most of these kids knew each other beforehand. Most were from here. They were familiar with all this. She was quite a mutant, too. Everything about her stuck out like a sore thumb. Maybe she wasn't as special as she thought she was?

She heard more of what the sensei said, perking up, snapping out of her funk. A brief lapse wasn't enough to completely overhaul her personality. What?! "He hasnn't misssed that chancce!" Ramiris denied such a notion. That chance never dissipated; the offer was always there! Or could always be made!

Anyway, they were dismissed to go change. They were meant to go outside?! Oh, no... Ramiris was thinking about this test they were going to take. Her previous bothersome thoughts were back to swirling in her head. Normally she was quite confident about things like this, but being so different and realizing how different this place was, was making her nervous. At her locker, she hung up her hood, then lifted up the gym uniform and slumped. This was another odd peasant uniform! Geez!

She stepped before the mirrors as she was changing, then paused. She noticed all the girls's reflections while they changed. Her reflection: blurry. Another piece of evidence of just how different she was that would fit into that puzzle of outsider oddity. She pulled over the top, tugging it into place over her lithe form. Where was Imma? Ramiris wanted to watch her change, to enjoy something that would help lift her mood. A moment later, she stepped inside the gymnasium. It was connected to the main building, and had a roof over her head! Yay! The creature of night was happy about this discovery. She wouldn't have to endure the sun's annoying light bearing down on her!

Last edited: