Rising Heroes IC

Flashing a quick smile at the boy across from her, Asuga nods to him in greeting.
"Good to meet you, Setsuna. I'm Asuga. Dunno if I've got a favourite band at the minute, but I've been listening to a lot of--"

Before she can continue the sentence, however, something that could very easily be a gunshot goes off in the class and has her almost jumping out of her chair. "--fuck me!" she curses under her breath, glaring round at the source of the noise and discovering their homeroom teacher now having appeared in the room. Hell of an entrance. And a good way to spook the hell out of the student body. Which is perhaps what Yoshimoto is going for, Asuga suspects.

With the final student sauntering in fashionably late (totally what he was going for, Asuga suspects), it's not long before their homeroom teacher is barking orders to get them moving off towards the gymnasium. With another roll of her eyes, she begins retrieving her bag and guitar case from the floor. "Guess I'll see you at the gym, dude," she says briefly to Setsuna as she shuffles towards the doors, "Assuming we don't get lost, or something."

The changing room makes her feel uncomfortable. It's the communal aspect, she suspects. A far cry from the private green rooms and booths her father always used to insist on when she was touring as part of his ensemble. Asuga isn't entirely sure where to go when so many others are around her getting changed as well, so opts for the time-honoured classic of 'picking the corner to hide in' as she gets changed. At least the sports uniforms aren't as cringe-worthy as some of the academies she's attended in the past.

Hurriedly pulling her uniform on, Asuga slings her guitar over her shoulder and starts moving for the gym. There's something reassuring about it's weight, now. A familiarity. Something known amidst a sea of the unknown. Moving into the gymnasium, she sets her case against the wall and then leans against it herself, looking around for Setsuna or the faculty members who may or may not be about to literally burst out the floor.

Hidemi Isobe
U.A. Classroom, April 7th
Interactions: @Mr.Scales ⚖

It seems the both of them have taken well to his proper introduction of himself. The young kid, named Kaori, was excited and even waved at him. While Chitose seemed to be in thought, according to what he noticed from her. Seems there are quite a few people here that Hidemi wouldn't mind being friends with, even if his parents wouldn't normally approve of them, with them being associated with heroes and why not. Giving off a rather soft grin, Hidemi gave a small wave from his hand towards Kaori. "Likewise." He responded back to the excited Kaori.

After the exchange, a loud bang was heard towards the front of the class. As Hidemi started to turn around, he could hear Chitose telling him they'll talk later, Hidmei nodded in an agreement to Chitose's response before diverting his full attention to the front of the class, where a young man was now standing. It seems he was counting down for class to start, only to stop to wait on someone. Then out of nowhere came crashing in a idiot doing some kind of dynamic entry through the windows before being late for class, almost as if this teacher had a feeling we would have a last second student coming in at the most craziest way possible. I mean this man could've just barged through the door while yelling 'I"M NOT LATE' or something like that. Nah, why do that when charging through the window in order to make it in class on time would be more hardcore instead. Hidemi looked at the student, only giving a small smirk to the student's last ditch attempt to make it in class for time.

...Showoff.

After that fiasco, class has finally begun as the older adult took center stage, Introducing himself as Hiro Yoshimoto, also known as his pro hero name, Hazmat. Hidemi may have heard his parents mention that name once while they were discussing something relating to heroes one day, but nothing about his parents opinion on him. Regardless, his opinion on him seems to be...okay. Nothing too special about him or what kind of quirk he has in his disposal, but if he had to guess, it had to relate to something with chemicals based of his hero name.

Hidemi's interested peaked when it seems their first assignment would involve some kind of action. It seems there isn't no introduction to the whole class or anything, just good old 'Let's see what your made of' type of deal. After the announcement, Hidemi rose from his seat and proceeded to the boy's locker room, where his locker and his jersey would be waiting for him. Changing into his jersey, Hidemi headed towards the designated area where a few of the other students were waiting. As he was heading towards the other student, Hidemi caught his eyes towards a particular sharp dressed man standing quite a far distance from the other students.

At first, Hidemi wasn't sure what to think of this guy, other than the fact that this guy knows how to slay others with his stylish clothing. Was he also part of a rich family too or was it because of his job? Was he a teacher or someone staffed in this school? He felt rather uneasy about this man. Who is he, and why is he here? Is he evaluating the class altogether or maybe he's uneasy because he's sees him as a threat to his good looks and his charms and he would make him look bad in front of the others. Or maybe...

...He was sent by his parents to keep an eye on him. After all, his parents was controlling of his life. Wouldn't be out of the ordinary for his parents to do something like this.

Either way, Hidemi decided not to dwell on it and shifted his focus towards the other students and stood a little close to them while crossing his arms and patiently waiting for the others to get here so he can see how strong his classmates would be. There's so many things going on in Hidemi's mind that he's not sure what's going to happen at this point. The only thing he can do at this point is to just wait until the first activity starts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Koza Qi

The day had been eventful, to say the least. The class had filled up rather quickly and had not been without its share of antics, including someone temporarily losing their head in some sort of weird prank. Amidst all the commotion, Koza had done his share of greetings and had then taken a quiet seat, waiting for class to start. When their teacher was introduced, Koza was filled with excitement at the mention of activities and exercise. Perhaps this would be his moment, he thought, hoping for a race. As the teacher dismissed them to get changed, Koza hurried over to the locker rooms, anxious to get started.As Koza changed, his mind was filled with the possibilities of the upcoming events. Taking a sip from his thermos, the young boy was so excited he accidentally spilled a few drops of coffee on himself.

"Rats!" he grumbled, trying to rub the coffee out. "That's probably gonna stain." Stuffing the rest of his things into his locker, Koza finished dressing himself and headed over to the gymnasium, where some of his fellow classmates were already waiting. Not wanting to waste any time, Koza took up some space in the back to begin stretching. The last thing he needed was to get hurt, especially at a time like this.

COLLABORATION WITH @Luminosity

c180f735101ad254fb42ce48884cf802.png

Akane watched Allo rather closely, only slightly interested in the manner in which he replied. She was even more surprised to see that the boy had placed a meatbun and a drink on her desk. Instead of focusing on whatever else Allo did after he walked away, the girl was intent on digging into the meatbun she was gifted. Hell, she was so famished that she was able to eat the whole meat bun before their homeroom teacher popped out from a hidden compartment in the floor. Before she could even question herself about the man's strange choice of uniform, Kazuo leaped into the classroom and greeted her in his usual way. She rolled her eyes at him, chewing her last mouthful of food as she tossed him a smirk. Of course, he'd be the one that was late.

Their teacher was quick to send them to the locker room and have them change. Akane was even quicker to comply. She was one of the first people that was ready and willing in the gymnasium, but she couldn't help but worry. What would their teacher make them do? Run? Climb? That was the thing with teachers at U.A-- there wasn't a way that she could get a good read on them. Now dressed in her issued exercise uniform, she scanned her classmates. Most of them seemed to be there already… which was good. As she watched, she caught sight of someone staring at her a little too intensely. Akane flicked an ear, pouting slightly at Kaori as her eyes narrowed a little.

"Hey, you. What are you looking at? Is there something on my face?" she called over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Kaori finally made it into the change room, he was surprised to see that he was one of the few boys already there. The boy was already self-conscious about his body so he quickly tried to fumble into his training outfit, almost tripping over the bench on the ground but thankfully stopping himself before he hit the floor,

The boy made it to the gym and shockingly was one of the first people there. Kaori began surveying the line up looking at each new student he would be working with, his eyes stopped at a girl who he noticed in the homeroom, he was shocked to see a pair of what looked to be wolf ears, and he found her adorable. Kaori was taken back when the girl noticed him staring at her. Oh my god, I am such a creep. The boy thought to himself, of course not really meaning to be staring at her so weirdly.

"Oh! No! Sorry uh, I wasn't trying to be creepy, I just noticed your ears and i think its adorable!" Kaori always put himself in these awkward situations. Oh no, I hope she doesn't take that the wrong way. "I mean that may sound a bit insulting, I didn't mean it that you weren't strong or anything...I'm Kaori!' Kaori stopped himself from putting himself deeper into his own emotional hole.

"Adorable?" she glanced up at her ears as she furrowed a brow. Akane reached up to pick at the corner of one of her ears in an attempt to hide her slightly reddened features. "Hey, I'm not, like, eight years old anymore to be called adorable or anything. But it's nice to meet you, Kaori. Name's Akane." She flashed him her teeth.

The boy already felt bad for what he said, even though Akane probably didn't take it to heart. Kaori almost gasped when he saw the girls sharp teeth. "Nice to meet ya Akane! Your teeth are so cool!" The boy smiled over to her.

Well, it looked like she was getting complimented today. Akane smiled wider. "Heh, these chompers could bite through anythin' if given the chance," she replied, wagging her tail a little. "Even steel, I think, but I ain't never tried."

The boy giggled under his breath. "That's so awesome! Your quirk is cool!" Little did Kaori know about the rest of the girl's quirk. "I bet you could make loads of money just eating random things." The boy chuckled to himself, he was actually really jealous of the girl's quirk, since he wasn't really happy with his.

"Haha, maybe, maybe," Akane's tail wagged faster and faster. "How about you? What can you do?"

The boy shrugged a little before answering. "I can like, heal people, so I guess you could call me if you ever sprain your ankle!" Kaori geekly smiled.

"A healer?" she echoed, her tail slowing slightly. That was all he was? Well, at least he wasn't a huge threat. "That's cool. It's like you're a walking, talking first aid kit."

Kaori happily giggled, "I guess you could say that I don't dislike my quirk or anything, but just feel a little weaker when compared to everyone else." Kaori shrugged and stared at the floor.

"Aw, come on, I'm sure all the tough guys need someone on the sidelines to provide support. You're important, too."

"I mean when you put it that way, I guess I do have some importance." Kaori looked up and gave a sincere smile. "Thanks, you're really cool!"

Mentions: @RedArmyShogun @EmperorsChosen @Thaleko

Imma Routes/Allo Tamoyo

U.A- Class 1-A- Gym - April 7

"Heh, I am by no means Voltron levels of scientist cuckoo. Yay, my mom is American, and my dads Japanese," Allo explained with a smile with a shrug as he tilted his head at her earlier question before that before he chuckled softly. "You smell just fine my friend, but ya I guess I shouldn't try to bore you with twenty questions," he mulled over before he noticed the teacher who had literally jumped to life into the class room... Hazmat... he had heard that name before something with a quirk having to do with botany right? He couldn't really remember to be honest. Yet what caught his full attention was the teachers somehow heighten sense to call when the latest student of the bunch would try to pull a last second leap of fate to make it in time. Heh, had to the give the guy points for effort, and style at least though at the same time he was curious why he was late, but then again it could've been for a good reason right? More so ever was the intriguing fact of how there teacher had appeared as Allo was able to catch a glimpse of the bedding inside the secret compartment. Seemed to be the teacher believed in bringing home to work in a bizarre fashion as shown. However, questions were to be saved for another time as the class was directed to switch over to their track suits.
…………………………………………..
"Yep just pure skill of technique to decide the best in the cage," Imma chimed with Takagi in explanation to Ramiris's inquisitive nature on the matter of a quirkless fight. Ramiris had a moment of enjoyment from her new nickname which caused Imma to smile... seemed not everyone was use to this just like her. However what she more so use to was the sudden change of flow in the room as the Pro hero Hazmat made his introductions through a hidden opening in the room before the last student to join the grid was introduced through a rather flashy entrance made combo with the teachers capability to estimate the situation down to the second. Yet no rest for the beginners as the teacher instructed a immediate uniform change. Upon the arrival to the locker rooms Imma was rather quick to change only needing a mere moment to switch out uniforms as she kept her eyes to herself not wanting to arouse suspicion of taste. Nor gain the ire of others for... obvious reasons. As soon as all was well, and done she was heading out to meet the rest of the class. She could see Allo simply keeping to himself on the field as the rest started to roam in Ramiris being the one nearest caused Imma to venture near as she waved to her vampiric friend.

"So Ramiris I saw you looking for me care to explain," she teased before scanning for Takagi might as well stay close to those she was getting comfortable.

Reactions: Thaleko
Setsuna Taizai
Date: April 7th
Place: U.A. Classroom
Mentions: @Demon Shinobi @Childish Grumpino
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Setsuna was frustrated as Asuga suddenly got cut off. It seemed like they could've had a great conversation, had it not been for the extremely loud disturbance in the room. Setsuna simply ducked his head, and after realizing it was just the teacher let out a sigh. At the very least he had gotten to learn her name, so it was a step in the right direction. Still would have been nice to know what band she actually was listening to, "Though maybe it wouldn't have lined up... music is music though..."

Setsuna shook his head and tried his best to focus on what the teacher was saying. Which wasn't too hard, he definitely attracted attention through one way or another. He was not just energetic but definitely on the quirky side. Probably not going to be one of Setsuna's favorite teachers, but he had dealt with way worse. At the very least the teacher wasn't constantly smiling and being optimistic near all the time. As he properly introduced himself, and it was a very short introduction, Setsuna was only more confused at the idea that he was somehow their science teacher, That explosion or bang or whatever doesn't seem like proper safety precautions being taken. Yet I get the feeling this school will have a lot of that. Setsuna rolled his eyes and leaned against his hand. Until of course the teacher, whose name was Yoshimoto, started ushering them all out of the room and toward the gyms. Already moving and it wasn't even lunchtime, "I guess I should've expected a busy first day. Seeya at the gym Asuga. Hopefully we'll actually have time to finish our chat."

He waved at Asuga as she left before him, and then Setsuna set off toward the gyms. He made sure to keep behind a majority of the students letting most of them go ahead of himself. When he came to the changing rooms he hesitated. Setsuna stood before the men's changing room and let out a deep breath he had no idea he was holding, Just jump in with two feet. No looking back. Worst come worst... there's always plenty of other schools. Those ones might not mock you if this goes wrong... maybe.

After a fair amount of time of just waiting Setsuna finally pushed through the door. He picked out a spot that was fairly isolated from all of the boys and quickly changed out from his school uniform to a loose-fitting, but still tight enough sweatpants and shirt. A school staple gym uniform, and what was strangely one of the smaller sizes they had available. They had mentioned getting a better size to fit Setsuna later, or maybe he was supposed to have come in for that. Either way the uniform worked for now, and Setsuna stepped out into the gym. Which was completely full of other students, Seems like a perfect time to stand over here and just wait for directions. Setsuna thought before slouching against one of the gym walls.

cyOIiAW.png

>>> Musutafu, Japan <<<
>> April 7th - Gymnasium 2 <<

Interacting directly with: @Luminosity and @Mr.Scales ⚖
Other tags: @EmperorsChosen @RedArmyShogun @Novuskai @Childish Grumpino @Azurian Dream
@Thaleko @EternalInfinity @MrStoryTeller @Jessica2477 @Quake

After his grand entrance, something Kazuo had really hoped to avoid by leaving early, the class had been almost immediately told to head to the locker rooms to change and then head to one of the gyms. He breathed a sigh of relief. At least they wouldn't be dwelling on his lateness. Though some of the looks had been a bit interesting. Some felt like he'd been being sized up. That wasn't unusual, but he generally found that people would act as though he was nothing special. His short stature and seemingly simple quirk were often underestimated. He didn't mind that to be honest. It made for a bit more fun when sparring partners got a taste of what he was really capable of. Course, that didn't make it feel any less awkward when he felt the brief gaze of the taller boy with the dark demeanor on him, even if only a quick glance. U.A. certainly was a different beast than middle school.

It didn't take long for him to change, though he'd not been rushing. Still, on his way out he'd noticed one of the guys from class. He'd almost hesitated in going in. Kazuo wondered why, but shrugged it off. Wasn't his business to pry after all. At least not when he didn't know the guy. So, Kazuo made his way to the gym. He was stretching his arms out over his head when he saw the girl who'd complimented his entrance, along with what seemed to be a twin brother. They looked like the competing types. That could be fun. Besides, she was cute. Did that mean her brother was cute? Kazuo gave him a quick look. Yeah, he was kinda cute. Kazuo shrugged. More of the class was already there than expected. Including the girl who spoke a bit weird, but he could tell was the one trying to get people to sign on as butlers. There was also Akane, talking to another classmate. He seemed shy in the locker room, but was much more talkative here. He'd even managed to hear a bit about their conversation. That was good.

"Oi, Chew Toy," he called out as he approached his friend, "you're certainly blushing up a storm aren'tcha?" He teased playfully as he came up beside Kaori, putting his arm around the boy. "So, ya gonna introduce me to your new little charmer of a friend?" He felt like teasing a bit, though he hoped he wouldn't scare the guy. Although it didn't matter much as Yoshimoto-Sensei soon made his presence known.

9P9iJHF.png

&
cyOIiAW.png

>>> U.A. High School - Musutafu, Japan <<<

"I certainly hope none of you mind if I get started," the pro hero said as he appeared standing on a raised stage before the rest of the class, near the center of the gym. "Who knows how long we'll have before it's time for another class to take over the gym." He took a deep breath and pulled out a clip board and note pad. "You may have noticed, if you're aware of your surroundings, that we have a guest joining us. He is going to be helping me to briefly 'test'," he paused after air quoting the word test, "and showcase your abilities." Yoshimoto smiled and began to jot something down before looking up. "I'll begin with our late comer, Kazuo Mizushima."

"Guess that's me. Seemed we'll really need to catch up later," Kazuo said as he let go of Kaori. "And you shouldn't be so down on yourself. Strength isn't all about muscle," he chuckled for a second as he thought about the irony of his statement. "Although, I'm not really in a position to talk about that." And just like that, he made his way onto the stage.

"Introduce yourself." Yoshimoto said as he took a few steps away from Kazuo towards a small lever.

"Right," the young boy smile as waved calmly. "I'm Kazuo, as you may have heard. I'm gonna- WOAH!" Kazuo was cut short he soon felt the weight of a car bearing down on him. It was a small car, within his range of ability to hold, but it hadn't been something he'd prepared for.

"Good reflexes," Yoshimoto spoke calmly as he jot down a few notes.

"What if I hadn't caught it?!"

"You most certainly wouldn't have made it into the hero course."

"What?!" Kazuo got a bit annoyed at that. How could Yoshimoto just assume he'd be able to catch the care. He was just barely holding it up after all.

"Stand up straight," Yoshimoto didn't answer the question.

"A little tough at the moment you psychopath!" Kazuo groaned as he attempted to straighten his back

"Are you upset?"

"YES!"

"Good, that'll help with the next one."

"Next one!" Kazuo's knees nearly buckled as he felt the weight of a second small car on top of the first. Student close enough to the stage would likely begin to feel the temperature around them begin to rise. He struggled and groaned.

"Hmm~ really thought they'd be up by now." Yoshimoto continued to jot notes. He didn't seem worried in the slightest, or maybe it was just in his nature. He was more curious about how this would play out.

"I'll show you up," Kazuo growled as he began to push himself back onto his feet. The cars were beginning to feel lighter. A small tuft of flame appeared on his shoulder, and then on his left leg. Another on his right arm. He wasn't just going to lift thought. He growled as chucked the two vehicles at the homeroom teacher, though Yoshimoto quickly jumped out of the way and oddly enough, a large mechnical armed with a huge baseball glove came down to catch the cars.

"That was good," Yoshimoto laughed a bit as he finished his notes. "Give him a hand everyone!"

--------------------
Collaboration with @Luminosity
A minute or two later Kazuo was off the stage. He was panting a bit. His arms were sore. He was still upset, heat radiating off him. Yoshimoto didn't seem to mind all that much. "Now, for Akane Fujimura. Please come to the stage." Yoshimoto made no attempt to have her drop her guard, like he had Kazuo. "Please put this blindfold on." He said calmly as he held his hand out to her.

Akane looked up at her teacher, tipping her head to the side as she sniffed at the blindfold. "Alright," she muttered, taking the blindfold and slipping it on.

"Good, now stand here," Yoshimoto replied as he grabbed her shoulders moved her into position. He smiled and backed a way. He looked around at the crowd and held up a remote control. "Now, try not to get hit," he said softly before a large wrecking ball fell from the ceiling hurdling towards Akane at a decent speed.

Akane allowed him to move her into position, confused with what she had to do. Was he going to have her fight someone while blindfolded? Or maybe navigate an obstacle course? His next words came, and before she knew it, something hurtled through the air. What was that?! Yelping, she leapt out of the way, feeling the large mass fly by her. God damn, that was close? "Shit," she gasped out, out of breath from the shock. Her ears were now fully perked, this time on her toes for what may come next.

"Nice dodge." Yoshimoto said calmly as he took a few notes. The wrecking ball was returning though, almost impossibly fast given the laws of physics. Was it mechanized to be like that? Well, most likely given Yoshimoto's nature.

Akane hadn't taken another breath before the huge thing came straight back towards her. Letting out a little yelp, she dodged again-- although, not entirely. The ball slammed into the tip of her tail, sending a terrible pain up and down the rest of her tail. She sunk her teeth into her lip, whimpering softly as she fought through the pain. "What the hell?!" she cried out, her voice laced with distress.

"Hmmm, Not quite prepared for that one. You let your guard down a bit easily this time around. Even Kazuo caught the car and he wasn't ready as all." Yoshimoto analyzed the young wolf girl, though he knew she had more potential than she'd shown. The wrecking ball was coming back though. "Watch out." He clicked his pen a few times, watching intently.

Not only did Akane feel the pain, but she felt an intense amount of embarrassment after failing in front of everyone. Grinding her teeth together, she sucked in a breath and listened for the wrecking ball. It was moving just as fast as before. She had to move out of the way in time; she had to make a good impression! This time, when the ball came around, Akane was able to move out of the way in time. She released a breath of relief, once again ready to dodge whatever else might come again.

"Much better when you actually pay attention Akane," Yoshimoto said deciding to take this as a learning moment. "Keep that in mind," He paused looking over the class. "All of you." Kazuo had been caught off guard, and she'd let her guard down easily. "One more chance." The wrecking bull was coming back. Moving faster. Dodging would be tough. If possible, it'd probably be better to try and stop it.

The praise fell upon her ears and drew a slight smile from her. Though Akane knew she wasn't done. The ball was coming back, but even faster than before. She tensed up-- she wouldn't be able to dodge. Grinding her teeth again, the girl was able to change forms at the very last second. Now at her full strength, she reached her arms out. She was able to stop the wrecking ball's terrifying swing, but the momentum made her skid backwards as she fought to stand her ground. Her arms hurt from the sudden force, and her heart was beating out of her chest, but at the very least she didn't tank the thing.

Yoshimoto clapped a couple time. "Glad to see you aren't afraid of your power," he said jotting down a few final notes before pushing one last button to pull the wrecking ball up and away from the werewolf before him. "Now, you can return to the rest of the group."

--------------------
Collaboration with @EmperorsChosen
The end of Akane's meant that it was now time for someone else to go. After the two hair brained showcases of skill that could only have been okayed by a madman, Yoshimoto called up his next victim. Was that the right word? Victim? Maybe. "Takagi Sunemizuki." He was still just as calm as ever. He was nothing if not consistent like that. He smiled. "Are you ready?" He asked calmly.

Whilst the first was going through Hazmat's test, Takagi stood with the others performing some minor stretches in preparation; rotating her body, pulling on her arms and bouncing on her heels. It was obvious that their teacher wanted to see what level their quirk control was at, not their physique, but it never hurt to be prepared. If there ever was a proctor that a giant death-run obstacle course rose out of the ground, it would likely be him.

Perking up at her name being called, Takagi's grin of confidence shone once again as she stepped forward.

"Naturally," She replied, eager to give her quirk a work-out, or possibly more accurately, a showing.

"Good!" Yoshimoto seemed cheerful as he drew a circle around Takagi and pressed a button on a remote. "I'm going to begin launching special made tennis balls at you. Well tennis balls is a strong word. They're much heavier and will be fired much faster than the usual," He said as one fired, and then a second. Both easily dodgeable. "But you can't move from the circle. They'll fire faster and faster for about one minute. Dodge, stop, them, do anything not to get knocked out from the circle." He said as more began to shoot out at her.

Raising an eyebrow at the teacher, Takagi watched as he circled her. He appeared very amused for some reason.

So, all she had to do was survive for a minute? If they were normal balls, she could fairly easily make a shish kebab out of them. However, these were likely created with the intention of simulating bullets, made wider so they would bruise rather than pierce. Still, while it was quite boring to sit on the defensive, it was arguably her highest stat.

Nodding her head to the left as the projectiles came, one whizzing passed her head while the other came close only to be whipped by a large strand of her hair.

"...Very well... This is only to test our quirks out... Turtle it is, though it is quite dull."

As she spoke with a sigh, suddenly Takagi's hair began to stiffen before stabbing into the ground around her, forming a perfect dome around her person. This way, she was protected from all angles and all she would have to worry about it keeping her hair strong enough to deflect whatever came at her.

"That's very good Takagi." Yoshimoto said as he hit another switch on the remote. "But you're right. Boooooooring~" he drew out the word as harder balls began to shoot, much faster. It'd only been ten seconds, but he was ramping it up. These would be more targeted. There was a higher chance they'd pierce the barrier if left unattended. Perhaps she could do something else to stop them. Yoshimoto was standing fairly close as well. Shish kebab the balls? Cut through them? Take the remote? Yoshimoto wanted to see how she'd adapt to the heightened situation.

Smirking confidently at hearing the praise, Takagi folded her arms as if victory had already arrived. However, Yoshimoto also agreed that simply sitting there was far too boring.

She could feel the impact. The projectiles were focused in a specific area; rather than spreading the attack, they now were aiming to break through simply one point in her shield.

"Hah... So that's your game..." Takagi murmured to herself.

However, now the projectiles were focused in one spot, she could spare some of her protection. The front remained in effect as a shield of sorts, however the back parts moved forward and formed a large point on the point of contact, using their inertia against them and skewering them. Her plan wasn't done then, however.

Once she possessed a significant amount on her kebab, she flung them directly at the source of projectile launcher.

The returned balls were soon lodged into the launched, which would short circuit. "Good thing we were careful not to let that explode." Yoshimoto said to himself. He whistled as he jot down a few more notes. "Very good control over your quirk Takagi. You can join the others."

Smiling proudly, Takagi took her place back with the other student, beaming as if she had just won a prize. It obviously didn't take much to improve upon her mood; a little praise went a long way.

Now there was just to see how her peers performed.

Misoka Yamasaki & Hiro Kazama
Gym - April 7th
Interactions: General/collab partners

As the groups were split up by the instructor to compete on the stage, Hiro sets up his own four man grouping towards the edge of the stage and the "field" beyond. In a hurry to finish with his task and to go back to more meaningful work, his group none the less seems to start and finish up between the main instructors own testing. The well dressed man at the end of the stage held up a clipboard with his gloved hands quickly turning the pages as he reviewed each of the four, bowing his head lightly in greeting;

"Hmm... I'm Hiro Kazama, Golden Dragon, I'll be testing the four of you in the UA Basic compliancy test."

Having prearranged all of this the following objects were present on the ground next to and below the stage, a Sparring stand Robot, a robotic Skeet thrower, a block of granite and what looked almost like a slide or a ramp with the slide facing the four.

"Your attention if you please, Setsuna to the slide, Asuga to the block, Eli to the thrower, Misoka to the Robot." Waiting for the four to say their piece or oblige his instruction, the pro hero lowers his clipboard to stare at the four. "We can do these tests all at once or one at a time, would you care to watch your peers, any questions?"

Misoka is quick to raise her hand waving it around. As she stares at the four tests slightly deadpanning at hers. "Why do I have to face a Robot when Setsuna there gets a slide?"

"Appearances are deceiving. Each of these tests were tailored to the skills you each possess. Your Quriks will be measured as well as your personal performance in a more..safe form than the old test. Anyone else?"

~~~~~

Glancing at the four it seemed no further questions were to be had, which was just fine with Hiro, the less time spent on this the better. As each went up to their own machine the pro hero reached for a remote toggling the controls, all four would be tested simultaneously with the following awaiting each as the man spoke in turn.

~~~

Awaiting Setsuna was the slide, or so it seemed on first glance, in place however a suction motor could be heard as a large amount of small plastic balls spilled over the side, each one being sucked into the machine at the bottom only to soon after reemerge up top. "Your quirk allows you to freeze small objects, use the balls and reach the top of the slide, or as high as you can.. doesn't matter to me much."

The slide of note seemed to be 12 feet high.

~~~

Next up was Asuga, where a block of granite awaited her, larger than a person by some measure, nothing else could be noted by this test at least upon first glance.

"Somewhere inside of this block is an electric buzzer, if you can shatter the block, all the better, but we want to test your threshold of control, retrieve the device if possible, destruction of the device carries no penalty but additional training may be needed."

~~~

Looking at Eli now, he shrugs. "I'm going to fire a few discs at you from this, we'll see how well your.. partner can defend you. There is a second part of this test however, you must reach the machine and shut it off.. It'll be 50 meters away." With that, the skeet thrower started to roll off on it's wheels, a huge magazine of clay targets loaded into it's top.

Unsaid however was at some point in the test the wolf would become the target to see how Eli would react, either way this was a rather simple test till one noticed a few small hurdles in the way at various places or dips in the flooring, it would be up to the wolf pack runner to show off or be pelted with a few bruises.

~~~~

Finally was Misoka.. Turning a dial on his control unit the machine started swinging it's arms wildly for her without a bit of hesitation. "Your test is to disable the Robot by it's power switch on the back, each time it strikes you points will be deducted. That is all." Regardless of his own attempts to do them all at once, a fairly orderly turn order had taken place for all to see.

Collaboration with @Childish Grumpino

Pressing the release on her guitar case, Asuga pulls her guitar clear and straps the small amp within to her waist.

"So... what? Just smash this thing open and get the buzzer?" She jams the lead jack into her guitar. "Simple enough, I guess." Strumming a couple chords experimentally, she glances back over to Hiro Kazama. "I just start whenever?" The teacher/intructor/marker/whateverthefuckthisguyis nods, and Asuga shrugs again.

"Alright then. Let's see how tough this thing is."

Something sharp, that's what she needs. Heavy chords are wonderful for waves, for pushing things back and knocking things asunder, but this task calls for a little more precision. Technical notes and careful solos, rather than brute force. She clutches the fretboard, fingers flexing, her mind turning over options before she finally settles on something she thinks will work.

Breathe in, breathe out. A clear mind, that's the goal here.

Her fingers begin to move as if on their own, the pick begins to rattle through its sequence. Asuga can feel the sound begin to grow, to swell, but she doesn't let it just burst out in a loud wave. The music itself lends to the act of focusing the waves of sound, making it pointed and sharp. Once she thinks she has it under control, she lets it loose in a sonic onslaught.

It almost works. Almost. She feels like the theory is in place, at the very least. But Asuga is not expecting the force to be quite so... forceful. It blasts a chunk from the granite that all but bores the block in half, and the emitter is sent bouncing away and across the gym hallway. It hits the ground and shatters, splintering into fragments. Asuga cuts her sequence off mid-note, cursing quietly under her breath as she turns to glance at Hiro.

"I mean... I guess that counts?"

Raising an eyebrow up at the sequence of destructive events, the man nods, making a few marks on his clipboard.

"Impressive power.. However had that been a hostage.. Well.. let's not think about that, hmm?"

With that being said it was a good thing this gym was so stupidly large.

Either way the test had no merit or terms towards being passed or not. Simply it was a test. Either way he wasn't sure if he wanted to stand in front of her or not.

~~~~~

Collaboration with @Novuskai

Setsuna shrugged his shoulders, "Not sure why I would care exactly about doing it all at once or not. Seems more like your thing..." Setsuna spoke a bit quieter now surrounded by a few more students and of course in front of a teacher, but it could be made out slightly. As he moved to the slide he heard a deadpan toned voice speak out about him specifically. He rolled his eyes, "Maybe fits your personality..." Though he spoke under his breath it was definitely louder than the previous comment he had made and likely could have been heard.

Before Setsuna even truly got started on his... slide puzzle, Getting some survival horror vibes with that kind of name, he thought, Asuga had already gotten into her own challenge. Blasting apart the chunk of granite, he smiled and gave a single loud clap, "Nice work Asuga. Setting the bar high..." Setsuna shrugged at his puzzle, unsure of the immediate idea. Of course it was meant to test his ability at freezing objects, but getting to the top would be tough. Though... maybe a certain rock climbing idea could work?

Setsuna stepped up to the slide and touched one of the plastic balls as it slipped on down. It froze into place underneath Setsuna's hand, and he pulled himself up until he was nearly above it with his hip. His other hand raised up and grabbed another plastic ball as it fell down, and as he froze this next one the other one immediately escaped his grasp. Surprised at the lack of balance Setsuna nearly fell down, but maintained a solid enough hold, Augh, would be way easier if I could get at least two of these at a time...

Despite his complaints he managed to take it slowly, one ball at a time until Setsuna had found himself at the top of the slide. Setsuna had essentially just climbed up an old-school rock wall with a much slippier surface. Which left him extremely exhausted. Completely out of breath he tried to speak, but ended up just letting out a slight wheeze and settling to just give a thumbs up in the general direction of the teacher.

Asuga watches as Setsuna makes his way up the slide, flashing him a quick smile as he reaches the top.
"Try not to fall." (grump)

Turning his attention to the next student, the man abandons part of his normally reserved composure and snorts with a chuckle, marking the results down. While not as flashy as the previous test, this was what the Old Owl likely had in mind.

"Good Work, if the pro hero thing doesn't work out I'll personally recommend you for mountain climbing work."

While a bit tongue and cheek, his remark sounded serious, marking down on his notepad he takes his hand off the pen long enough to trigger the machine to shut off.

"Have a little fun with the slide if you want.. Well that's two down, two to go."

Setsuna rolls his eyes at the comment from Asuga, but of course since he's looking straight up at the ceiling she obviously wouldn't see. Still breathing heavily he just waves at the comment from Kazama. Then realizes which hand he actually waved from and immediately begins sliding down until he hits the bottom: the hard gym floor, "Aaaaouchh."

Looking at the pair, Misoka let's out a low whistle as she detaches her head and floats it and her body in the air, the blue flame engulfing her with little changes to the world around her, the bot attempting to swat her and missing, she couldn't say much now, but the music blast and determination of the climber were admirable things.

~~~~

Collaboration with @MrStoryTeller

Eli and Wolf listened to the instructions of the teacher. It seemed relatively straight forward but there is no way it would be that simple, right?

Eli readied himself and waited. Once the machine started up, he watched the disc and dodged it at the last minute. Checking quickly, another soon followed. They were coming in a decent pace. Eli began to move forward and dodged one after the other. Wolf was barking away on his head though, "come on! Let me out. I can easily just force my way out you know that?" Eli smirked, "of course but then we would fail the test possibly."

Of course though, the disc started coming faster at them. They maybe only got 10 meters at this point. Only made sense it was only easy for this far. It got to the point where Eli was having issues dodging. "Ok. Time for you to make your grand entrance." Wolf smiled, "finally!" And with that, wolf emerged from the chest of Eli and stayed in from of the boy. Wolf was medium size at this point but if standing straight up would be just a bit taller than Eli.

As they raced forward, Wolf was leading the way. Deflecting one disc after another with his paws and mouth. Every so often, taking one to the face. They had made it 30 meters now. Seemed they would do fine. The machine got faster though and wolf had to eventually start to dodge a bit. They separate as they ran so it would confuse the machine hopefully into picking one of them while the other moved. It seemed though, the machine chose just Wolf to fire at though. 40 meters now. The machine was shooting the disc at a very high rate of speed and Wolf was taking quite the beating. Eli started to panic but they were almost there. "Keep going, Wolf!" He shouted. 47 meters. Eli had an idea. Right as he was about to hit the machine, he would pull wolf back into him. "Wolf, be ready!" They were right there. Eli reached for the machine and pulled wolf into him at the same time. Wolf quickly was pulled away but the machine was just as quick. It followed Wolf all the way back to Eli. As he hit the button, one last disc shot out and blasted Eli right in the shoulder.

Eli laid on the ground. Clutching his shoulder in pain. "You alright, wolf?" Wolf was banged up pretty well. "Sure yeah. First time in actual combat training, and I'm pelted with disc. So fun." Eli laughed, "sorry buddy."

Next up was Misoka, watching with detached interest, her body seemed to, well no, it did in fact over above the ground, with her hands out to the side and her feet below, had her arms been a bit higher it would seem like she had been nailed to a cross. a grizzly depiction further enforced with her floating head that seemed to cackle briefly..

Turning his eyes back it seemed the wolf and boy had gotten on the move. Watching the mad run and sudden split up, that was one very large Dog.. Might be more correct to call it a bear that looked like a Wolf..

Taking notes, the boy seemed on the verge of panic, he however kept up the assault.. Most curious and most useful.. A shame they didn't do a more..serious or traditional test, how well would this Lone Wolf perform then?

Shouting out to them with a briefly cupped hand the man shouts. "Be thankful your test isn't about counting hits! You would have a Negative 300!" A bit more quietly he says;

"...and to put you in dodge training."

Shaking his head and checking his display, the robot had emptied it's magazine into them, thankfully it was just clay targets, short of bruising no broken bones would result from this.

"Alright! You're clear! Nice tenacity out there!" Now there was one.

~~~~

Misoka for her part seemed to be keeping her body back and using her head to probe at the target, holding back some of what she could do it proved surprisingly difficult, but she had one small advantage, with her head and body coordinating an attack, it almost seemed as if there were two minds operational here, frustrating the sparring bot's efforts.

In turn while the headless girl could make the machine dance, it was equally able to defend it's self from her probing attacks, preventing it's deactivation. A bizarre game of mutual keep away was to play out. One which would have to end eventually.. "I have a plan!" The girl yells out, which is as suddenly followed as the bot smacks her in the face with it's sword, sending her head even more skyward than it had been before. Suddenly her body crashes to the ground, not so much as it had lost it's levitation ability, but in that so much it was now grappling with the robot.

Suddenly from the "sky" of the building her head came back down, smashing the robot in it's photoreceptor with the girl seemingly not feeling a thing, caught off guard and balance, the robot fights to right itself, when, the Girl detaches her left leg below the knee, using it to kick the droid at it's knee socket, it crashes over as her head plows into the off switch, collecting her limb and putting it back on, the body then seems to "search" for the head, laying both hands on it and placing it back upon her neck, the woman laughs proudly with hips at her side.

"Hahaha! It seems I didn't have a leg to stand on!"

~~~~~

Facepalming at this the man scoffs, marking down the test results as he seemed briefly confused, tapping his chin. "Bad puns aside, your goal was to not be hit by the machine, I'm not sure where grappling and hitting it counts towards this.. Well either way, that was a.. innovative way to solve the problem. Fortunately I doubt you have the braincells to mind having your head batted in the air a few feet.."

"Hey! I heard that!"

"Yes, I'm pleased that you did. Either way it seems the other groups are wrapping up... go watch them if you like, good time from all of you."

EISUKE'S TEST

Mini Collab with @RedArmyShogun

~~~
Sighing a bit and having finished his work, Hiro is handed yet another sheet from a sectary of some sort or another...

"This is?" Nodding in a professional manner he takes the document in hand and the test details. "I find this is better for the Sonic Fellow but very well.."

"Eisuke."
He says flatly and loudly for all to hear, though in a clipped tone that didn't have a hit of anger or strain to it at all, meeting eyes with the student.

Eisuke had been waiting patiently, watching as his classmates ran around doing their own tests. He was composed, even poker-faced. Some of the tests did look pretty dangerous, and it made him a little excited. A part of him hoped he'd get to face a robot too or face a wrecking ball or something.

His name was called and he perked up, looking towards the teacher.

The pro sighs a bit shaking his head. "I find this test of yours to be utterly.. ridiculous. Tell me, have you heard of a Rude Goldberg machine?" Pointing to a treadmill on the stage a few devices were connected to it, hidden under a tarp.

He rose an eyebrow but saved his questions since he was certain they'd be answered soon.

...A Rube Goldberg machine? Oh, no way... Really? That wasn't dangerous at all... Eisuke inwardly sighed.

Eh, no use complaining about it. A test was a test and he'd treat it as seriously as being sent to fight giant mech robots.

"Yes sir; so you want me to power something up then?" Eisuke asked, assuming this would be the case.

"How Astute, there are a number of machines on here, mostly lights and signals.. maybe..is that a microwave oven.. I'm just told to have you discharge your electricity and to power up other devices it seems the longer you go or the more power you put out, the harder it will get as more devices activate to take your power.."

Narrowing his eyes he removes the tarp and doesn't even bother trying to figure it out. "There seems to be a capacitor as well that may zap you in turn if it builds up enough juice. Should that happen we'll consider your test over. When you are ready start walking and we'll see what happens."

Eisuke, however, was looking over the machines. Each one carried their own volts, he knew that, but he wondered if one bolt would be enough or if he should go the extra mile just in case.

When Hiro left him to do his test, Eisuke noticed quickly that it wasn't timed. Good. He could assess this contraption before he got going.

Eisuke looked around, first a glance at all the devices hooked up then at the treadmill. He searched around the equipment until he found just what he was looking for; the source. Two metal pads were located within the treadmill, just underneath the belt.

Hmm...

Alright, one strong lightning bolt would definitely be enough at the cost of one of his fingers going numb for a bit. The ring finger would do just fine; it'll let him use his hand without much worry.

He hopped onto the machine and started walking, the machine whirring to life as did a few small lights. Eisuke conserved his stamina, wondering a few things.

If this machine could take a lightning bolt, Eisuke would screw himself over with extra labor. If not, then this test would be over in no time.

Eisuke began his charge on his right ring finger, mentally setting up the ten-second countdown for it.

He was focused entirely on that charge, not wanting to overdo it or else he'd risk more than just a numb finger.

'7...8...9...10!'

Eisuke aimed his hand down at the machine and released his lightning bolt into the treadmill, the loud lightning clap shooting into the machine and powered the rest of the devices connected to it easily. It took less power to pass this test than Eisuke anticipated since the capacitor gave him back his electricity before the strike was even finished. Eisuke accepted the zap since it was his lightning and not something else. Though he was more resistant to lightning in general, the electricity that wasn't his own still hurt, even if a little.

He bit back the face he wanted to make as the rough pins and needles settled into his finger.

'Nnngghhh....' He groaned inwardly, the movement of said finger feeling awkward and a bit painful.

Eisuke stepped off the treadmill and looked towards his tester, "That's it, right?" He asked in confirmation.

"Hmm..A minute man, huh? Well that's all really, I don't know what they'll earn from this however, feel free to rejoin your friends."

Eisuke fought back the smile that wanted to crawl onto his lips. Being called a Minute Man wasn't really what he was expecting, and he was certain his teacher didn't mean it in the way his gutter mind took it, but it was funny to him nonetheless. He returned to his teammates, a part of him disappointed that his test was not only the easiest but the least interesting.

Last edited:
9P9iJHF.png

"Kojima Kaori, come to the stage," Yoshimoto called towards the crowd. When the boy approached, he led him up to a rather tall wall. Tendrils of vines hung from the top, however, they were withered and thin in certain areas. "Use your quirk to climb up the wall."

Kaori stood in absolute shock after hearing his first daunting task."Y-You mean that wall, that huge wall, and frail vines?" The boy turned to the class to check if anyone were laughing, but what he saw felt worse for Kaori because of the many eyes locked onto him. How in the hell am I going to use my quirk for this!? Kaori took a huge gulp that could be felt all the way through his chest. Ok, Kaori just breath, ignore all the eyes passive aggressively judging you with their huge unblinking beaming eyes.

The boy looked down to his feet and noticed how clammy his hands had become from the anxiety he was feeling and furiously rubbed them on his jean pants. Taking a deep breath, Kaori walked up towards the wall and grasped the thin vine in front of him, he gave the vine a strong tug and could feel the uncertainty of what it could withhold. After taking a few steps back, the boy took a leap on to the vines and successfully landed on the wall, he took a big gulp of air before taking another reach for the vine over top of him but before he could grab the plant, he felt the vine break from underneath him and tumbled to the floor.

As he laid on the ground, Kaori's thoughts began filling with doubt and anxiety.
I can't do this, Kaori how are you going to attend this school if you can't even get over a damn wall! After taking a few deep breathes, he began to reassure himself. Stop this Kaori! If you got through the exam you can get through this! Kaori dusted off his pants and arched his eyebrows before striving towards the stone slate. He observed the wall from head to toe thoroughly to give him a plan to climb it, which didn't take long before an idea popped into his head. Wait, I know my quirk can be used to heal wounds of living species, what if I heal the vines? The boy inhaled deeply and closed his eyes in concentration when his hands began to turn bright white, he pushed his hands onto the vines and used all his concentration to use his quirk. Slowly opening his eyes, he watched as the vines began to grow rapidly until it reached his toes. "Holy shit!" His face glowed with pride and turned to face the students and the teacher. "heh sorry!"

He turned back towards the wall and took a few steps back before taking yet another big leap at the vines and grasping onto them. He began climbing by taking one vine after another. As he climbed closer, he raised his arm over to one of the vines on his left but accidentally reached too far and almost fell to the ground below. Oh, God! Okay take a deep breath Kaori, just don't. Look. Down! Taking another deep breath, the boy took another grasp onto the vine and kept climbing until making it to the top of the wall. "I did it! Woo! I'm the king of the world!"Kaori celebrated before looking down to the teacher who looked annoyed. "Oh sorry... again." Kaori chuckled to himself, without noticing his hands bleeding from the scraping on the vines.

Yoshimoto watched as Kaori tried his hardest to climb the vines. But the boy was set for failure from the first time, and the vines snapped under his weight. But he was able to finally understand what he had to do. His eyebrow quirked as Kaori cursed and fretted as he climbed, but he was ultimately able to get to the top. Yoshimoto scribbled down some notes before gazing up at the boy.
"Good job. Now get back down."

It took a few seconds for Kaori to realize what the teacher said, but once it came to him he began to climb back down. Not knowing how long his heal quirk could last, he felt the vines break from his grasp and dropped a few feet to the ground. "That didn't go as planned, I still did it right?" The boy sat there rubbed his long-ish hair.

"Your climb down, despite being amusing, could have been a little more graceful, but your climb up the wall was satisfactory," Yoshimoto told Kaori. "It's important to have a proper grasp on one's own quirk. Keep at it, and you'll be fine. Practice makes perfect, after all. For now, you may leave the stage."

Kaori felt a little defeated after the final result, though he did feel gratitude for being 'satisfactory.' "It's a bit hard to control, but I'll get better! Thanks!" The boy sat back up off the ground and walked to the line of students. "Oh god! those vines were rougher than I thought." He looked down on his hands noticing the blood and scraps over it. "Bye bye scrapes!" Kaori pushed his hands together and concentrated to heal the messed up hands."Why won't this work!" The frustration inside him began to overflow in him which started to turn his hands black, which began making feeling uneasy. "What th-" Kaori felt his legs start to give out which caused the boy to cough. "That's not supposed to happen."

---

"Next, Fukuhara, Chitose," Yoshimoto announced. When Chitose was on the stage, he clicked his pen as he glanced her over. "Go into your fog form, please."

"Yes sir!" As asked, Chitose jumped a bit into the air, and once her feet left contact from the ground, she activated her quirk. Her body quickly disappeared and the entirety of her dispersed into a large fog cloud within the room.

As soon as Chitose changed forms, Yoshimoto pulled out a remote control and pressed a button. In an instant, the lights hanging from the roof became several times harsher. Bright beams fell upon Chitose's fog form. "Let's see how long you can last."

Chitose couldn't look up in fear of going blind. Almost instantly she felt the harshness of the lights, and she was already panting. Great... About 10 minutes later, her fog disappeared and Chitose fell back onto the ground sweating and panting a bit.

"Good attempt, but I think we can do better. Can you change forms again?" Yoshimoto asked Chitose after scribbling something down in his notes.

Chitose licked her lips, taking a quick second to check her hydration. She wasn't too thirsty yet. "Yes sir!" She said, hopping into her fog form again, though this time the cloud was a bit smaller than before.

Yoshimoto was pleased to see that Chitose could still change forms. He turned the lights brighter, curious to see how much she could withstand in this smaller form.

Chitose's face twisted from enthusiasm to determination by the time she formed again. This time, her form had stayed for 7 minutes. She was noticeably sweatier than before, but she didn't seem ready to give up just yet. "O-One more time sensei! That attempt was pathetic on my part." She said, wanting one more go just to see if she could fight through her quirk and force herself to stay a cloud longer.

Yoshimoto grinned at Chitose's determination. He clicked his pen a couple of times, nodding at what she said. "Very well. Try again," he told her, once again increasing the intensity of the lights.

Chitose swallowed the lump in her throat, hissing a bit as the intensity grew harsher on her sweaty skin. Nonetheless, she hopped into fog form once more, and this time, would try her damnedest. Her cloud, once again, was noticeably smaller. The water was leaving her body at a fast pace, but Chitose persisted. She knew she ran the risk of passing out and forcing herself into medical care, but if it meant at least being slightly on par with her classmates, she'd do it. Nine minutes was what she lasted before she reappeared again. She had reappeared on her knees, head down with her bangs shadowing her face. Parts of her hair stuck to her cheeks and forehead, breathing a bit heavy yet controlled. Her eyes were wide, pupils narrowed as she stared at the ground. 'Pathetic. Everyone is going to run circles around me with that shitty display.' The thought ran through her mind. 'Would I have even met expectations if my stupid body didn't give up on me like that?'

Chitose then looked back up, her face quickly returning to the cheery smile she had previously. She fanned herself with her hand to try and help cool off. "Was that better?"

Yoshimoto once again took a couple of notes on Chitose's performance, but after he did, he looked back up at the girl that had crumpled to the ground. "Better, yes, but I believe you could do better than that. You have the potential to become something great, and I think if you keep practicing, you will grow stronger. For now, however," he said after a brief pause as he wrote something else down. "Return to your classmates and make sure to get hydrated."

Chitose bowed slightly in acknowledgement of her teacher's words "Thank you." Though the smile stayed strong, the brief pause made her anxious. She hoped he wasn't just saying that to make her feel better. Chitose returned to the line as requested, thinking about what he said.

---

"Routes Imma, please come up to the stage. Oh, and Sunemizuki Takagi, as well." When the two girls approached, Yoshimoto handed Takagi a pile of thick clothes. When she finished putting on the several sweaters and shirts, she looked like a puffy version of her former self. "Try and use your quirk to get through Sunemizuki's layers of clothing."

"...Alright," Imma responded as she got on the stage quietly as she placed her left palm directly upon the center of Takagi's right side with a little force against the massive layering of clothes. Of course Imma was highly aware very little of her quirk would get through if at all. She held it there for a good minute before removing her hand before turning to the teacher awaiting for what she was sure was going to be asked next.

"Takagi, do you feel anything?" Yoshimoto asked the other student. When she shook her head, he turned back to Imma. "Try again."

"... Alright... don't worry its temporary," Imma spoke more prominently before more so to Takagi then the teacher before her hand dug hard through the clothing with impressive physical capability straight to Takagi's chest. Once she had pressured just right she could feel her quirk kicking into gear spreading through the layers of clothing yet the pulse wasn't getting all the way through. However, Imma knew this weakness yet at the same time she had already came this far she wasn't going to let fear of judgement halt this. Besides Takagi had willingly volunteered, and she would be damned if this was just goign to be a awkward moment. With more pressure applied the pulse met its full mark starting to numb the immediate area of pressure. The longer the touch held the further it started to spread at first it would feel like Takagi's chest was getting cold then she would feel it past her shoulders, and pelvis meaning her limbs would have no... support. Almost as if knowing the queue Imma roped her free hand to Takagi's back making sure she wouldn't fall embarrassingly. Imma wasn't happy about doing this to a fellow student especially one she was trying to befriend.

"Interesting," Yoshimoto replied after the display. He was pleased with the strength of Imma's quirk from the first glance. "Next time, try to focus your quirk more. Enemies won't stand still long enough for your abilities to take effect. You'll be thrown to the side or worse if you wait too long."

"...Yes sir," Imma will a little befuddled why they hadn't asked her to use her eyes for this test, but for now she would let it go, and simply piggy back carried Takagi back down off the stage. "It'll wear off in about five minute," Imma said a bit embaressed about how she was surely embaressing Takagi in front of the class... so much for friend status.

9P9iJHF.png

Tags: @Luminosity @RedArmyShogun @EmperorsChosen @Mr.Scales ⚖
@MrStoryTeller @Childish Grumpino @Jessica2477 @Novuskai @

--------------------
Collaboration with @Azurian Dream
With the help of his Pro Hero guest, Hiro Kazama, Yoshimoto was well ahead of schedule. Still, he didn't want to end things too quickly. He was having a bit of fun after all. Besides, it wasn't often that he was given the chance to indulge his curiosity. Well, that was the past. Being a teacher at U.A. did provide some more fun than was the usual. "Next up to the stage is Allo Tomoyo. Please hurry up here."

"Yes sir," Allo jumped with a energetic volt of energy onto the stage not even taking the stairs literally he jumped onto the stage rolling over to the teacher standing with excitement. So far the expo had been extremely intense everyone so far had such amazing quirks, and well he was excited to see what the Pro Hero Hazmat was about to through at him. "What are you gunna do hit me with a wrecking ball? Drop a massive vehicle on me? HAVE ME SHOW MY AWESOME ENERGY GEAR? Set me on fire," Allo hyperly asked way to excited to be hurt, or showcase his skill to his fellow students so they knew what he could do. How else could he plan awesome combos with them. It was like watching someone speaking with cockiness yet instead for all the right reasons.

Chuckling at his students Excitement, Yoshimoto couldn't help but wonder how he'd react to his test as he pulled out two light bulbs. "Take these." He said with a small grin. "I want you to try and control the output of your energy." It seemed rather tame and simple. "Don't feed them too much if you can help it. Find the right level."

"Heh heh fair enough," Allo responded with a flip from excited to relaxation as he took the light bulbs looking at the for a moment before softly grinning as moved his fingers around the twisted curves that would normal be used to screw it into the charge sector of any appliance. At first he just observed it quietly before his fingers spread between the two before with a soft popping sound as if on command caused the light bulbs to light up dimly at first yet with a soft curve of his thumbs the light became as bright as any normal house light.

"Very good." Yoshimoto said with a grin before pulling the bulbs from his hands. He reached behind his back and pulled out two identical looking light bulbs. These were specially made and much more sensitive. "Now try it again, but make them light up the second I say go." This would make it very hard to gauge how much power Allo would need to light these. "The need to be lit exactly. Too high or too low is a no go." It was more difficult because whether he put too much or too little didn't matter. The consequence would be the same.

"Heh, lightning round," Allo chirped as the light-bulbs were taken from him, and replaced with more sensitive ones from the teacher which meant Allo would have to be clever, and not as instantaneous as last time. With a nod of understanding the blonde laid the bulbs peacefully on his palms as he waited for the command. It seemed like any second would be the trigger, but Allo didn't pay attention he just kept a blank stare at the bulbs almost about a good two minutes past before it was coming into question whether, or not the command was...

"Go."

Upon command unlike last time where Allo grasped the light bulbs at the tips of all his fingers this time only his thumbs, and pinkie fingers touched both equaled out as if to create a radius line brightening up the bulb instantly as commanded to do at first it seemed at any moment the bulb could do as the teacher said yet the bulbs life stayed in one solid piece as Allo just continued to hold them, and breath. Unlike what he had done the first time by simply pouring power into the bulb with all his fingers this time he had instead made the bulb flow with in motion with his energy with the thumb pouring it in as the pinkie siphoned any unwanted surge charge. Basically it was as if the bulb was directly connected to his state of being. Though Allo looked calm, and collective secretly he was happy he had gone through all that training back at home proving extra work did pay off here, and there.

"That's a good solution Allo," Yoshimoto grinned and tapped the fingers not touching the bulb. He was glad the students so far seemed creative in the approaches, but this was a temporary solution at the moment. "You're controlling the flow that the energy moves in," He took a stepp back. "But now, let's see if you can control your power with your hands closed." He said wanting to see if he could do it.

"Clever girl," Allo chuckled with a toothy movie reference as he realized why he was being tested this way. They wanted to know what his range of control, and creativity to situations were though to be fair the teacher definitely had him in a bind with the next request not because he didn't have a solution to the request its just that what was being request was rough regardless of skill. Allo nodded as his fingers started to wrap around the light bulbs charge section yet right as his fingers closed he clasped his legs together, and crossed his hands as he concentrated hard. His body naturally created a high source of energy so to flow it slowly while tensing his body well... not so easy. However it was still possible if his hands weren't the only tense part it just felt extremely weird to concentrate energy through his legs to keep energy calm in his arms. After a moment of uncomfortable nature Allo was able to ease the tension slowly until the only tense part of his body was his hands again. As requested the bulbs were still lite, and in one piece. Yet now Allo really wanted to freaking run around in a circle to release the excess hyperness in his feet. "As you command teach," Allo grinned in success actually rather surprised he was able to pull it off himself.

"I'm glad you were able to manage this. Although we will need to work on whatever," Yoshimoto paused after jotting down a few more notes and continuing, "this is..." He motioned towards the whole of Allo's awkward form. "Of course, if you'd made a mistake you'd have been blown across the stage." He shrugged. "Now, you may return to the crowd."

".... How susceptible are you to explosions," Allo nonchalantly asked

"Me? Not very." Yoshimoto took a step closer. "My suit?" He unconvincingly thought about it. "More so." He grinned and took another step closer holding out his hands. "You could risk it though. Damaging the suit I mean. Of course, my quirk causes my body to consistently create various dangerous chemicals. So, it could cause a chemical catastrophe, but if my control is as good as yours, most of you will walk away with minimal damage." He smirked giving Allo the choice: give him the light bulbs, or test his and everyone's luck.

"Heh as much as i want to not everyone shares my thrill seeking testing nature I can't make decisions for others," Allo chuckled handing the light bulbs back whistling as he got off the stage.

--------------------
Collaboration with @Quake
Yoshimoto held down his note pad, full of pages of notes. So many seemed to be filled with non-sense, though the fact was that they were quite meaningful to the teacher himself. He had three more students to get through, though he wasn't worried about time. "Koza Qi," he grinned, this was a test he felt would be entertaining at the very least for him.

Koza smiled politely when his teacher called him. He had seen the other students show off their incredible feats, and it was finally his turn. With a few last minute stretches thrown in for good measure, Koza hurried up onto the stage.

Yoshimoto smiled right back. "I expected you to be more talkative Mr.Qi." He said as he pulled out his remote once again. He pressed a button and from the floor popped up 3 small looking RC type cars with toy chickens on top of them and one bin that looks like it could withstand a bomb. "You're going to catch these, and put them in the special bin. The catch is these have been ramped up to move well beyond your normal speed." He explained. "One of them has a real chicken on it. One of them has a bomb. You will have ten minutes to catch them before it goes off. I'll be controlling their movements," he paused briefly. "Oh and you'll also need to save the chicken." He grinned and turned the RCs on. "Are you ready?"

"Just because i'm friendly doesn't mean I don't know when to shut up. There's a time for jokes and comedy and a time for seriousness. Even I know that, sensei. And wait. Did you just say ch-chickens?" Koza couldn't help but laugh gleefully as he looked at the three poultry targets now before him. How fun, he thought. He knew that his life's goal was to be a great hero, fighting dangerous villains and saving the innocent. And so he had initially expected a similar sort of exam. Silly me. Of course we're going to have weird tests. This unorthodox teaching style is probably what makes this school so great. Stretching out his calves one more time, Koza tried to ignore the fact that he was about to run around and chase chickens on toy cars in front of his classmates and teacher. Perhaps he should have felt embarrassed. Instead, all he could do was chuckle, sigh and shake his head as he took up a runners stance, his eyes locked on the three RC cars.

"Teacher. I'm ready!"

Without another word Yoshimoto started the cars. They began to move slowly first, but the second Koza got close to them they would drastically increase in speed. Yoshimoto's control over them also served to make their movements quite erratic. Koza would have to discern which one likely had the bomb. Which one had the real chicken and decide how he could catch and corner them. His mind was being tested just as much as his speed, which was what Yoshimoto hoped he would pick up on.

The test had begun. Koza took off, chasing down the cars as fast as he could. Their sporadic movement and uncanny speed made it much harder than he had expected. Sprinting at one of the cars, Koza reached out for it desperately when it made a sudden hard turn, causing the young boy to miss and go sliding across the floor past it.

"Rats!" he grumbled, watching the cars zoom across the floor. It was almost like they were taunting him. Koza's eyes darted from target to target, trying to figure out which held the actual bomb. As his mind raced he knew there had to be some sort of trick to it all. Think Koza. Think!

Yoshimoto couldn't help but chuckle here and there are he watched Koza struggle in his efforts to try and catch the vehicles. "This is quite interesting." He couldn't help but ramp up the speed a bit. "If I may give you a hint. Try to anticipate where each may be going." He figured throwing the kid a bone wouldn't hurt. Though there was no rule saying he had to follow the teacher's advice.

"Anticipate?" Koza asked himself. The movement of the cars seemed so unpredictable he didn't know how he would do that. As he looked at his targets racing across the gymnasium floor, a thought popped into his head. The cars were fast, but that didn't mean they couldn't be caught. Running over to the bin, Koza picked it up and began to run with it. It had a decent weight to it, but it wasn't enough to slow him down. As he held the bin in his arms, Koza stopped running. Perhaps this was one time where he would have to actually slow down to achieve his goal. One at time, he thought. That's how i'm going to have to do it.

Pushing forwards, Koza approached one of his targets, doing what he could to corral it into the corner. Whenever the rc car would try to escape, Koza would kick the bin across the floor into its path, always approaching the target as he did so. Soon he had cornered his first vehicle. As Koza dashed forwards to obtain his first target, the car spun and sped through his legs, on its way to freedom.

"Much better." Yoshimoto whispered under his breath, quite inaudibly.

"Oh no you don't!" Koza yelled, tossing the bin over his shoulder in desperation, landing it perfectly on top of the car. He knew the weight of the bin would cause it to slow down, if only for a second before Yoshimoto would speed up the vehicle again. Diving out onto the hardwood floor, the young boy wrapped his arms around the trash receptacle.

"Gotcha!" he yelled. it was the first of three. Removing the bin and picking up the car, Koza moaned. There wasn't a bomb on it, nor was the chicken real. Koza quickly sprinted back up to the stage, setting the first car and it's rider down at his teacher's feet.

Yoshimoto looked down and then up at his student, all the while continuing his rampant control over the other two cars. This was interesting. Better than interesting, it was helping give him an idea of the learning curve. Most of the students were either exercising excellent control over their quirks or using creative ways of better completing their tasks. It helped him better see where he would likely need to focus on when it came to training down the line.

"That's one!" Koza hurried back towards his targets, checking his watch as he moved. He didn't know how much time was left, but he knew when the test had started. That meant he only had a couple minutes left. Wasting no time, Koza sped after his next target, re-employing the same strategy he had used previously. However it appeared his teacher had caught on. The RC car seemed even more wily than before. The boy wondered how his teacher was able to control them all at once. Taking off towards the car, Koza could feel the pressure. He had to get that chicken! In an act of desperation, the young student hurled his bin with all his force across the floor towards the car, clipping the bumper and causing it to spin out. Koza dove across the floor after it, slamming down the bin on top of the car. Was this the bomb? Or the chicken? Koza wasn't sure. Lifting the bin off, Koza revealed a live chicken staring at him intently. That meant the last car had the bomb! There was no time to waste. Setting the second car down at his teachers feet, Koza yelled out as he went after the final target. "Two!"

"Clocks ticking."

The chase continued. Koza tried everything he could, his body drenched in sweat. He knew in his gut there was no time remaining. Breathing heavily, he looked down at his feet in defeat. He couldn't seem to get the last damn car. As he looked down Koza suddenly noticed the amount of sweat he had accumulated on the floor. It was rather disgusting. But more than that...It was slippery! RC cars didn't have actual tires with grip, which meant they could slide! An idea flashed through Koza's mind. If it didn't work, he'd be labeled as a disgusting failure. But if it did work, he would past the test. Koza checked his watch. 30 seconds.

Koza took one last breathe and burst towards the last car. However this time his running patterns were different. Instead of heading straight towards the car, he took a methodical approach, making sure to cover each part of the gym floor. Now he just had to chase the car normally and get it to make a hard turn! Tossing the bin once more towards it, Koza watched as the car turned sharply. However the floor was slick from the boys sweat, causing it to slide away instead of turn. Koza grinned and dashed forwards, sliding across the floor after it. Grabbing the bin with one hand, he reached out for the car, picking it up in his other hand. The explosive! Was it on the chicken? No. The underside? Koza's eyes widened as he looked under the car and saw a timer counting down. 2...1…

Without hesitation, Koza ripped the explosive off the car, tossing it onto the gym floor and slamming the bin down on top of it, right as it exploded.

"Phew. That was a close one." The boy collapsed with exhaustion onto the gym's floor, his other hand still holding the final car.

Yoshimoto clapped a few times. "Glad you pulled it off." Maybe using explosives with children on their first day wasn't the best call. BUt boy was it fun. He was honestly glad he'd planned this all ahead of time.

--------------------
Collaboration with @EternalInfinity
Following the stint with Koza, Yoshimoto took pleasure in checking another name off his list. He also enjoyed monitoring what it was that everyone was saying, commenting on, and reacting to. He smiled. It was good to have a lively class. And everything he was learning would help him better advise the future heroes on how to reach their fullest potential. And so, he scanned the crowd before calling out, "Hidemi Isobe."

Hidemi looked up to the teacher as his name was called out. Looks like it was his turn to be tested. Hidemi walked up to the stage where the teacher was at and stood there, awaiting what kind of crazy test he had in store for him. Holding his arms close to his chest in an x formation so that he has a better time to react to whatever the teacher has prepared for him. "Ready." Hidemi calmly said to the teacher while staying alert.

Yoshimoto pressed a button on his remote and from the ground before Hidemi rose a platform with a large block of metal on it. "I want you to cut through this block. Given the strength of your quirk, it should be easy," he said calmly as he stepped a few fet away from Hidemi. What he didn't tell the young man was that the block was created of different layers. The closer to the center one get, the harder and denser the metal got. The first 2 or 3 layers would be fairly easy, Yoshimoto assumed, but each layer going deeper would simply be harder until it possibly even hurt to try. How far he could go was what mattered to the man who readied his not pad and pen.

Hidemi looked at the metal block carefully. Seems there is nothing out of the ordinary of this block, of course, that is what Yoshimoto would expect him to do, attempt to cut the blade, only to be met with a nasty surprise. Would cutting too deep into the block cause some kind of explosion and injured him, or is it something else. Hidemi decided to play it carefully. Stretching his right arm out all the way out from him, his forearm began to change forms, slowly taking the form of a shortsword that is like 1.5 feet long. Hidemi bent his knees, preparing to pounce at the block to deliver his attack on the block. He believed that Yoshimoto had something in the block that could surprise Hidemi, so in order to play it safe, Hidemi would only cut a little bit of the block and go from there. With a push from his feet, Hidemi charged at the block and attempted to slash the outer edge of the block with the tip of his sword arm at a normal swing. The outer block was cut through with no problem. Hidemi looked at the slashed section and noticed that the inside of the layer had a different color to it, Hidemi decided to slash it again, only to meet with pain and barely a dent in it, as the pain from his sword arm appeared the arm started to regress itself back into his arms, Hidemi put his focus and energy into maintaining the form and it returned to its current form. 'I see...' Hidemi thought to himself. 'So this is just a "how strong your quirk is" test' he initial thought about the test was wrong and was glad it was a test to gauge his power of his quirk. It would show how powerful his quirk really is and getting to the center would require all of his power.

Hidemi showed impressive observational skills that could aid in future sparring, training, or actual field work. "Good plan to try and see what awaits you." He couldn't help himself when it came to making little comments. It was just as important to tell the students when they did something well as it was to tell them what they did wrong. At least was what he thought.

Hidemi transformed his right forearm again, only this time the blade was more longer and wider, taking the form of a longsword at around 3-4 feet in length. Putting more power in his swing, Hidemi swung again at the next layer of the block, cutting through it no problem, but only feeling a little pain from the impact, which wasn't enough to cause a reaction to the sword. Another layer appeared after that one. Hidemi wondered how many layers Yoshimoto had put in the block for this test. But any challenge for Hidemi was a good one for him. Changing his other arm into a long sword, Hidemi charged at the third layer and swung both his blade arms at the next layered block with a powerful swing on both arms. The next layer of the metal block was conquered, but the impact cause pain to both his sword arms as they begun regressing back. Using a lot of his energy to keep the form, Hidemi found another layer needing to be sliced through. Hidemi was getting fed up with the amount of layers that are in this test and how each one was harder to slice through.

Yoshimoto watched closely, jotting down his notes. Under different circumstances, he might have ended the test, but then it would have been unlikely that either he or the student would learn anything. Hidemi felt pain. He did well enough to hide it, but it was clear he did to the experienced hero. It was also becoming clear that he was getting frustrated. Good. It was a learning point. Things would only get tougher.

With a sigh, Hidemi rose his right arm to the sky as it transforms once more, only this time it was a towering sword about 5 to 6 feet in length, almost the same length as Hidemi himself. Taking the form of a great sword, a large weapon that excels in power, but lacks in speed. Hidemi jumped up and swung his great sword arm down on the fourth layer of the block. Slashing through the fourth layer, but the pain was so great that Hidemi couldn't stop his right arm from returning back to his arm due to the amount of pain he was experiencing. 'Damn it' Hidemi gritted his teeth. He was expecting to cut through these no problem, but the strength in these layers are so powerful that Hidemi will eventually reach a dead end soon. Hidemi looked at the block again, there was now a fifth layer waiting for him to destroy. 'At this rate, i'll fail the test.' Hidemi was starting to get worried, even angry at this point. Hidemi closed his eyes for a minute. As he was thinking of a plan, his mind wandered off somewhere.

"AHHH!" A kid was thrown back as he was sliding far across the room and slamming into the concrete wall hard. The kid was rather bruised and bloodied from whatever was happening to him. The silver haired boy looked up as a woman approached him, with her arms taking the form of spikes. She looked down on the child with a rather disappointing, yet angry expression from her face. She transformed her right arm back to normal and grabbed the kid and slammed him to the wall.

"Utterly pathetic!" the woman screamed. "You are expected to master your quirk quickly, it's been a month since then and you still can use them to your full extend." She threw the kid behind her as the kid slammed down hard on the ground. "You are the future heir to the Isobe Family, Hidemi. Act like one!" the woman, now described as Hidemi's mother, walked over to him and kicked him hard in the guts as she finished her sentence, sending him flying into another wall. His mother was getting desperate and losing patience in her own kid. Why they decide to keep him rather than do something more terrible than this is up to debate for her.

"You're a failure to the family if you can't even hit me with your blades. You're nothing more than trash!" As the insults kept flying out of her mouth, most likely to piss off young Hidemi and force him to go all out, Hidemi could feel the anger rising to his head, there was nothing he could do to impress his mother and every time he tried harder, she was mock him for not doing better. He couldn't bear being around her and he couldn't escape their grasps either, he was a prisoner to them, this house is a prison, he wanted out of this place. He wanted to see his mother suffer.

What remained of the calm Hidemi was replaced with fury and angry. His eyes were open wide and his teeth were clenched in anger. With what remaining energy he could muster, he jumped up as high as possible and turned both his arms into great swords. "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" A bloodcurdling scream echoed through the stage as Hidemi slammed both his swords arms together and with all his energy and might. Swung down at the fifth layer and possible beyond that delivering a powerful slice that may or may not slice through any remaining layers of the block.

"Hidemi wai-" Yoshimoto had realized the issue here a bit too late. He'd been so caught up in what he could learn he'd ignored his studentgoing farther than was actually neded. He sighed.

After the outcome, Hidemi would be lying down on the floor, both arms in severe pain and breathing heavily and groaning in pain to try to fight the pain, He used the last of his strength on that final blow and can't really get up to see the damage. He would have to rely on Yoshimoto's words to see whenever or not he succeeded.

The aftermath of the attack had left the metal block much more damaged than initially anticipated by Yoshimoto. Unfortunately Hidemi hadn't quite made it though. He'd gotten almost to the center, but that was where it stopped. It seemed as though the last two layers had been too much. "You did well Hidemi," was all he would say for the moment as he lifted the young boy up and carried him off the stage. He made sure the block had sunken back into it's previous position before sitting Hidemi down in a chair he'd had another student bring so that the boy could sit among his peers to view the final test. He couldn't outright tell him right now he hadn't split the block could he?

--------------------
Collaboration with @Thaleko
With Hidemi's test done, there was only one more student left to bring up to the stage. Yoshimoto had observed the student's trains of thought move from one end of the spectrum to the other. There were those with impeccable control, those with immense creativity, and those who might need more work than others outside of the simple use of their quirks. Now though, it was time to see how well the self-proclaimed Queen of the Night would fair. "Ramiris Theresa Alucard." He said simply, standing to wait until she would join him on the stage.

"Oo!" the noble perked up, hearing her name FINALLY called. "Hai~ ssenssei!~" Ramiris called, while bounding up on stage with the grace of an aristocratic chipmunk. Yep, a chipmunk that was trained in upright, high-born ways. She had been getting antsy! "You got my entire name right! Wow! That hasssn't happened yet! Shishishi~"

"I am your teacher. I wouldn't be able to do my job if I couldn't handle such simple tasks like getting a name right." Yoshimoto said calmly. He went to his remote and pressed a few buttons. Two powerful lookin lights lowered from the ceiling both pointed at Ramiris. "What you're seeing are two relatively high powered... I'll call them solar lamps," he paused as he walked over to her and gave her a large black umbrella before continuing. "I'm going to turn them on. You're going to try and destroy them. They do have defense mechanisms to try and stop you." Once he finished his explanation, he stepped back. "Are you prepared?"

"Hehh? Well, thhankss anywaysss, ssenssei!" Ramiris didn't really get it, but whatever, she just found it exciting someone actually seemed to be able to catch her name, even if he had left off all the surrounding fixings. Probably due to time constraints. When he pressed something, she heard the whirring of machinery coming from above. Goldish-red eyes looked up to watch as these two dangerous-looking metallic contraptions lowered into view. Their mere appearance gave her the heebie-jeebies. Then, she heard 'solar' and tensed, immediately being gripped with fear. She thought being inside meant she wouldn't have to deal with this! Clearly she was wrong. Dead wrong.

She took the umbrella and stared at it, looking back up at him as he stepped back.
"Uhh..." Should she unfurl it right now? Or wait? How bad could two 'solar lamps' be? Her vanity would be her undoing. She chose to wait. This was a test after all! If she opened the umbrella right away and hid under it like a sniveling baby, then could she really call herself Queen of the Night? More like Queen of 'Hiding Under Umbrellas Like a Baby'. That thought made her frown, and gave him the "go-ahead" nod. Little did she know, she was about to showcase why she was the 'Queen of Blood'.

Yoshimoto smiled and activated the solar lamps. They created a spotlight shining down over the Vampire. She could simply move out of the way, but then the lights would simply follow her. This would do well to test her speed, but also her resourcefulness as he had given her the umbrella. Even so, Yoshimoto was curious as to how she would go about dispatching the sources of the light. "Hope you wore sunscreen," was all the teacher said as he readied himself to take notes.

"Raarh!" Ramiris growled feeling instant pain the moment the lamps were switched on, their light burning her skin. Regular sunscreen never did help, but maybe that could be circumvented.. She should look into like specifically-crafted-for-heroes sunscreen by the support crew. Anyway, too late for that now.

Turns out, she had highly underestimated the solar lamps. Or maybe their creator had highly overestimated her tolerance. This was far worse than anything the sun did! It was like.. concentrated sunlight, that spotlight on her. She staggered and almost fell over immediately. Her stagger had nearly taken her out of the ring, but the lamps followed her movement to a T. Gritting her teeth, finally, Ramiris managed to lift the umbrella, unfurling it. However, the damage from the lamps had been done! Strength had drained dangerously low, and Ramiris could barely maintain the umbrella enough to block about half the light.

Yoshimoto noticed almost immediately that it seemed the sun lamps had done more damage than anticipated. Had he overestimated this? "Careful," he spoke calmly as he continued to take notes. It was too early to attempt to stop this little test. Much too early.

Time for counterattack! Blood began to drip from her mouth; exposing her fangs, the blood drip increased. She held up her free hand at a lamp, whimpering,
"Blood..swarm." The blood drip rose, flowing upwards. Blood formed into a few bat-like creations, that she 'finalized', their wings flapping. She sent them up at one of the lamps -the one that was not being blocked by the umbrella. Unfortunately, the lamps's defense mechanism kicked in. Whips sprang out and slashed the bats, bursting them instantly, their blood splattering downwards. Not that the bats would've had the power to break these mechanical lamps anyway. Ramiris winced. She needed something stronger.

However, the light had done its work, and the girl was feeling even woozier. Her eyes were dilating. Instinct kicking in.
"Rrrayyarh!" Ramiris snarled, ready to kick it up a notch! She latched her fangs down into her arm, ripping out a bite wound, blood flooding out. Her other arm had the same befall it: a second nasty bite. Now she was fighting! Blood rose up around her, from her mouth and from her two new wounds. Dropping her umbrella, fighting on pure adrenaline now, she snarled, "Yyaahrrh!" Aiming her hands up at the lamps, blood flew up at them, pelting them with harsh blood attacks. There was very little to no strategy here, just outright hate-fueled offense.

"Ramiris." Yoshimoto's voice was still calm, though a tinge of worry had made its way in. She was pushing herself, and that was good, but it wasn't something that was worth risking her life over. Still, she didn't seem to be listening.

But even this was not enough to do any significant damage to the lamps. Their defenses blocked anything that seemed significant, and their metal casing endured the rest like splashing water on a wall. The solar energy bearing down on Ramiris was now beginning to sizzle on her skin, the pain wracking through her so immense, she couldn't think straight. The vampire would wake up later and not remember anything that occurred during the test at all. Typically she was weaker in sunlight, but this was a test, and she was determined to fight! Acting on pure instinct, her eyes were glowing a bright fiery blaze, the crescents on her hands and the marking under her eyes glowing red.

"RAARROOOAAAAARRRRRR" she released a loud feral shriek that sounded inhuman, otherworldly. The blood around her began to float, and began to churn and whirlpool around her suddenly, at higher and higher speeds, raging like an inferno. Her eyes dilated even more, and while her skin burned fiercely, she shouted, "BLOOD.. HARDENING!" Tendrils of blood broke off, suddenly becoming a hardened shape of red crescents. They looked almost beautiful: like crystals.

Yoshimoto had prepared to shut the lights off, but he couldn't deny her resolve. Had he done so now, it was likely to have had quite the negative effect on her psyche and he couldn't have that. So, he allowed her to persevere, perhaps against his better judgement, and continue. "Five minutes." He said, though he was sure now that she wasn't listening to him at the moment.

Holding out her hand as if to grab something, she launched her attack.
"YYYYAAAAHHHHH!! BLOOD... SSIC..K..LE..SSS!" she screamed, trying to form the word she didn't even know she was saying, and wouldn't remember. Those hardened crescents of blood fired out at crazy directions all around her, clearly lacking any sort of actual control behind them. They had been a wild attack of desperation. Some flew across the auditorium, cutting into the walls, where they'd splatter and run down, literally painting the walls red. However, a few managed to slash straight through one of the lamps, its defenses totally ineffectual now, the rending of metal obviously ringing out. The lamp would take three cuts, dicing it into pieces that hit the ground with sparking, metallic clangs. However, there was still one left. It had gone untouched by her attack.

And Ramiris was feeling its effects big time now. Plus with all the blood she had lost.. It didn't look good. She no longer seemed to have the strength for much of anything at all; this was her last stand. Swaying, she was on the verge of collapse, but that was when she seemed to get a second wind. Her body snapped back, bones cracking. She released a bloodcurdling scream, as the swarming blood began to lift her off the ground.
"GRREAAAAAAAHRRRRRRRR!" Her eyes looked completely changed, still glowing brightly, nailed hands shaped more like claws, smoking pale body even paler, if that were possible, blood running down from her eyes, mouth, wounds, dripping off of her. It all looked like a horror movie.

"RAMIRIS!"

The girl raised off the ground by her blood.
"RRRRAAAAYYYERRRRRR!!" the vampire screeched a third and final time as she neared the lamp, feeling its burn on her face, the skin bubbling away. Her hands pointed at it, and her blood just began to hit it with reckless abandon, a directed assault. An assault of all the blood around her she could muster. Initially nothing was happening, red liquid just splattering against the lamp. But finally, it began to wear away. The blood began striking it harder now, as Ramiris focused all of her intent to 'kill' this thing. The blood hounded the lamp, chipping agonizingly slowly at it. Or it felt that way, really, it was fast. As if a millennia of erosion wore on the lamp happened all in an instant. Finally, the lamp was no more, shredded to pieces of dust, all the way to the lamp's stub that stuck out of the ceiling.

With that.. Ramiris's rampage seemed to come to an end. She waved in the air, as if barely dangling there. Then the blood lowered her back down to set her on her feet. Her eyes were dull, and she looked gaunt, like she had been pressed down upon like a tube of toothpaste.
"Blood... Re..turn..." she barely managed. Grossly, the blood she was standing in began to slither back up into her. Only a little managed to, though. That's when she collapsed, hitting the ground face-first in splash of her blood. It was as disgusting as it sounded. The air was heavy with the thick smell of copper. Again, the area around her looked like an excessive scene out of some cheesy horror movie.

Yoshimoto breathed a sigh of relief as the girl managed to complete her "test" though he knew that he'd get more than a single tongue lashing about the recklessness of some of these activities. It was only the first day for God's sake and he'd be bring at least two students to the infirmary. Even then, that was assuming nobody had been hurt and was masking the pain. He rubbed his eyes and walked over to the young vampire laying before him in her own blood and picked her up. She had gone beyond what was expected of her. Most of them had, but this would hopefully show them the positives as well as the negatives of pushing yourself so far on your own. These were merely tests on the first day of school, but with high stakes and actual villains, they could easily be life threatening situations.

"Before I end class for the day, I want to thank our guest proctor. As a Pro Hero, Golden Dragon is quite busy and he agreed to do this as a favor to me. He will likely not be the last Pro Hero you'll meet during your school year." Yoshimoto said calmly as he began to walk down the steps. "Now, I'll be taking Ramiris and Hidemi to the infirmary. If anybody else is hurt or having trouble with anything, I encourage you to follow me." He held Ramiris as he reached the bottom of the stage and grabbed Hidemi by the collar, tossing the boy over his shoulder. Yoshimoto seemed as though he was much stronger than he initially appeared. "If you have more questions, I recommend coming to my office in an hour or so. If not, return to your dorm rooms. We'll call this an early release. Don't expect them very often."

With that, Yoshimoto left the gym. He didn't check to see if anybody would follow. If they wanted to talk as they made the trip, he would indulge them. Otherwise, the students were free to do as they wished with the rest of their day, so long as they did not break any rules while on the U.A. High School campus.

Eli Steel/Wolf

UA Gym/Dorms

Interactions: none at the moment

Once the teacher dismissed them all, Eli turned on his heels and began to head to his locker to grab his stuff. He was tired. He hadn't let Wolf out in a while and to actually do an excise with him was a different pace as well. He could feel the bit of pain that Wolf was feeling since they were connected. Eli himself was clutching his shoulder, feeling the pain all the way down his arm. Getting to his locker, he grabbed his stuff and headed off, making his way to the dorm rooms.

As they walked, Wolf chimed in, "any reason why you left so quickly? You're making us look like the new emo kid or something." Eli chuckled, "Sorry, just tired and feeling a lot of pain. Between all the hits you took and the direct shot to my shoulder, it's a bit different." Different didn't really cover it as it should. They had never done anything like that but, that is what heroes are out doing all the time. If Eli and Wolf were going to be number one, they had to suck it up and get through this tough part of their lives.

The walk back to the dorms wasn't very long, maybe only 10 minutes at most. Once inside the front doors, there was a sign right after the doors that stated where all of our rooms were. It looks like Eli and Wolf were on the 5th floor. Walking through the common room, they made their way to the elevators, riding them up to the floor they choose. Turning down the hallway, they came to their room. A sign was on the door that said their names and a key dangled from a string. Most likely a room key they assumed. Taking the key, they opened up their door. The room was an actually decent size. Eli's luggage was set in the center of the room. He grabbed one of the bags and put it on the bed. He took out some sweats and a hoodie. He just wanted some comfortable clothes on for a bit. He would unpack and look over his room later. Once dressed, they made their way back down to the common area. The area was plenty big enough for all of them. What really stood out in that moment though, was the couch. Eli plopped down on it and threw his head back. Wolf decided to make himself known again inside his head, "you going to make it a habit to be the first one everywhere, Eli?" Eli stared at him then looked around the room, "probably need to stop doing that, huh?" Wolf nodded.

Gym - April 7th
Interactions: General/

Having finished her own test it seemed she would finish up in time to watch most of the rest, it seemed the tests the pro hero had given were more...tame in some cases. The Chicken and the bomb was a clear cut case of this, most of the other tests were fairly interesting and Misoka took notes on more than a few, however the saying, best for last had not held true... While both were fantastic displays she was very concerned for Ramiris. The poor girl was just laying in a pool of blood and Hidemi before her was also in a somewhat rough shape, turning her attention to Golden Dragon he made a few remarks but took on a more serious expression with a few of the others as they went up. Bowing his head and saying something that could be stamped on a speech printer, the man wasted very few seconds in leaving the Gym. Even the calmer tests seemed to have a nature of danger to them in the later half at least, it was a curious

Not disturbed by the bloodshed in the least she was pondering visiting the Vampire in the medical ward when she had the chance. Either way she had garnered a bit of insight on her teammates, insights that would prove useful in time perhaps.. Though on that note, watching the Wolf Boy leave, she wondered partially if he would let the beast run around in the residential hub, that should be fine..maybe? Pondering that, Misoka takes the time to sneak away from the rest, baring anyone stopping her beforehand she had wanted to get back to the locker-room first, with a mischievous smile plastered to her face, or a sinister depending on ones point of view she skips off happily humming, pulling a bobbing pin from her ribbon it was time to plan her next act as it were.

"ha-hahaha-ha ha! What an interesting class, but I hope they all don't fight to the death when they do the same for tests, I might have to help them out then! But that would be just like in the old TV shows huh? Super Misoka to the rescue! But hmm, wonder what my hero name would be?" Halting her thoughts there the girl continues on her way.

After making her way back from her test, Takagi folded her arms and spectated the rest with a rather smug expression. Some were smooth as hers went, others went a bit more rockily, but thus far no one had failed or anything. However, once more her name was called to the testing area, this time with another.

Looking somewhat confused, Takagi made her way to the mock stage with Imma. Her quirk must be one that required a human target. Smirking once again, after her own flawless showing in her test, if she did say so herself, the girl wasn't very worried about the prospect of what Imma's quirk would do to her.

That quickly changed when she was stuffed into the clothes. It was quite obvious that she was no longer very amused, even more so when whatever Imma did appeared to do nothing. Narrowing her eyes, she wondered if this was perhaps punishment for clogging the turret from before. However then, Imma's quirk finally made it through and suddenly, Takagi lost the feeling in her legs, and arms, and waist, and chest; everything basically and collapsed into Imma's arms.

The worst part wasn't simply being carried off, but still being stuck in those clothes that made her look like a less blue version of the kid from the Willy Wonka movie.

It seemed Imma was feeling about as poorly as Takagi was.

"...Get these ridiculous clothes off and we'll call it even," Takagi said, eager to stop looking like a cotton ball.

"So, your quirk isn't combat-based but incapacitates the target..." Takagi murmured to herself, then taking note of Imma's stoic, yet obviously embarrassed demeanor. "Oh come now, why are you embarrassed? If you didn't want it to be awkward, you should've went all out from the start."

It was obvious that Takagi was a bit off on why Imma was embarrassed. Looking at some of the following tests, everyone was trying their best; some trying too hard in her opinion. She was all about strengthening one's body, but she also made an effort to work smarter rather than harder.

Huffing amusingly, Takagi inquired once more. "Or is it that you're worried about me?"

"That rather fair," Imma mumbled as once she got Takagi back to the seat's she did as requested unclothing the massive sweater hell Takagi was trapped in. Make sure not to exert her quirk , or make contact with Takagi's eye. She knew Takagi was right she really shouldn't be afraid to showcase part of her quirk, but any other time she had it had distanced people from her, and of course their had been the childhood incident with Allo...

"Well my punch, and kicks can numb limbs. Also my choke holds are basically koes really. So my quirk is combative, but the first half of it relies heavily on close quarter contact," she explained pointing out why it took some extra oomph for her to effect Takagi through the clothes. Though she didn't explain the second part of her quirk she continued clearly having no desire to give further detail.

"...The biggest problem is my quirk doesn't have an off switch... meaning I can't touch anyone without effecting them," she explained making eye contact only after Takagi's question. She paused in thought not sure how to answer, or explain yet at this point it didn't matter so might as well be honest.

"I hate using my quirk on people who don't deserve such an experience. Also my quirk tends to make people weary of me. In fact the only one who thinks positive of it is my Grandma, and well Allo... even though he has more reason then anyone to hate it...," the last part was extremely whispered and seem to have Imma in a hard spot of thought.

"The nicest thing about being in anew place is new opportunities, and I would like to be friends with you, and Ramiris along with anyone else...except that jerk," she half smiled before abruptly staring daggers at Kaori before returning her attention to Takagi.

"Yet for as long as i can remember my quirk has killed that opportunity as it makes such things very hard so i understand if you want me to stay away," she spoke emotionless with closed eyes smiling at Takagi holding back the negativity she currently felt having to explain it from her own mouth.

"Hmm..."
Takagi hummed to herself as she heard the explanation of Imma's quirk. So that's what it was, not the ability but rather the control over it.

It made sense. Before it was even considered for Takagi to go to an actual school or to leave on the house on her own, learning the utmost control of her quirk was hammered into her. Here she was worried that some might know of her background and be fearful for the same reason Imma felt about her quirk.

Widening her eyes slightly at the mention on being friends, Takagi glanced over at Kaori to whom she glared at and wondered what the doe of the class did to aggravate her. However, while pleasantly surprised that Imma was actually worried that she had ruined their chance at friendship over her quirk, the worry of her own background once again shook her.

A quirk you could gain control of. It might take more or less time depending on the quirk, but you couldn't erase the past. Takagi found it quite childish that one would take Imma's quirk as such an offense, but what would she think if she knew her roots?

Shaking the thought out of her mind, that was not a conversation for now. Perhaps some already knew, perhaps none did. Either way, Takagi would cherish the time she had left as just another hero student.

"...Yet. It takes a lot to fully master your quirk. Some are more control-requisite than others. You'll work it out with practice; we could help each other in that regard," Takagi suggested.

She had excellent control over her hair, but keratin laid in other parts of her body. Her nails were one example she could use, though not to the same extent as her hair. Then there was her skin to which she had failed at manipulating.

"With my quirk I can... or rather I should be able to harden my skin. However I've been unable to master that little ability... All I get from doing so is pain though." Takagi grimaced at the memory of the many training sessions. "I'm not sure if it would resist your quirk at all, but it's worth a shot. We might could help each other."

Smiling, while she couldn't tell her new friend why their situations were so similar, Takagi could put her fears at ease.

"I understand... a lot better than you probably think. I've never been to an actual school before or had the chance to make friends or date or... anything," Takagi said, slowly regaining feeling in her arms once again. "So, I was excited to come here, but then everyone seemed to know one another or just brooded in a corner of the room... so when you and Rami approached me I was really happy... You don't have to worry about your quirk with me."

"... Thank you Takagi," Imma mumbled before playing a folder shirt atop Takagi's head so she could pat the kind girl without numbing her neural network. After which she kept her eyes on the rest of the students. Many of the tests showed off some silly situations while others proved intense. There were even a few that were a fusion of the two. Akane could transform into a werewolf which was freaking wildly awesome, Kazuo had some strength/affinity with fire, Setsuna seemed to be able to freeze things in place, Koza was fast, Eli had a shadow manifestation, Kaori could heal..., Chitose could use a unique fog, Eisuke had electricity, Allo she was aware of past what he had shown, Takagi had body manipulation of the Keratin in her body... and naughty thoughts came to mind about the hair as she gently coughed hiding a blush. Hidemi could turn his hands into weapons, Misoka was basically the Dullahan in full effect, and then some... leaving Asuga with a impressive speaker fluctuation of control. By far the most interesting, and intense though was Ramiris's which was more so...

"HELL ON EARTH TEACH STOP THE TEST," Imma yelled before Ramiris completed it with a gory explosive finisher. The girl was so drained that whatever way her blood worked seemed weaken to the max as her body barely reabsorbed very little of the blood she had used. With that the teacher concluded the tests done hauling Ramiris, and Hidemi.

"...We should go make sure there okay," Imma suggested to Takagi more so for concern on Ramiris, but with the rest just as much.

Smiling at the pat, it was a bit awkward, but sweet. Takagi watched the remaining tests with Imma, of which most were rather typical save for a couple. Hidemi's was difficult to watch as well, however Ramiris' was particularly gruesome.

In her own opinion, Takagi thought the tests should've been stopped sooner. Pushing one's quirks was one thing but their showing even made light of her own experiences trying to harden her skin.

Looking to Imma, Takagi nodded. "I'll meet you there. I'm going to stop by the locker rooms first... besides, I need to un-numb my legs still."

With that said, Takagi pushed herself up and with still slightly wobbly legs made her way back to the changing rooms, ignorant of what exactly she would find there.

@Azurian Dream

Wandering into the locker rooms with a clear purpose Misoka was just a bit curious if there were many secrets to be had or information to gather, plus it would be nice to see how one or two of them reacted to a prank she had in mind. The question was who to try out, most of them had laughed or weren't bothered by her antics and one of note, that was the Vampire, had even cheered her on. The males seemed to have more queasy sorts in the ranks and sneaking into their locker room would not be the best of ideas. Working quickly what few lockers she opened and closed back up had nothing of note in them, so much for finding villainous intent or even a candy bar..

T. Sunemizuki…

"Ehehehe! Ah yes the Smirking one! Takagi! Let's have her be my next assistant!" With that Misoka takes her head off of her body and sets it inside the locker, shutting it back and locking it as her body walks away to take up position behind the lockers, pressing up against the wall, it wouldn't be long now.. or so she hoped.

~
Rotating her arms, Takagi sighed as Imma's quirk had more or less worn off and she once again had control over her limbs again. The interaction that had just taken place certainly wasn't one that she had expected her first day here, but she could relax as, at the very least, she had one person she could call a friend and ally.

Smiling, now all that was left to do was change. Entering the locker rooms, Takagi noted that it was rather empty, though that wasn't all that surprising considering that two students had almost killed themselves, forcing the teachers to direct their focuses elsewhere and leaving the rest with a bit of free reign. She was sure that some were interacting or visiting the injured.

Perhaps she should go check of Rami? Her showing during her test was rather—gruesome after all.

Shivering a moment, though Takagi could in quite a many ways draw one's blood, she wasn't exactly comfortable with that amount...

Lost in focus, Takagi opening her locker, unprepared for what lay inside.

~
"Hey kids! Wanna see a dead body?! Ahahaha!" Letting out a bit of a laugh and yell Misoka's head snaps a gaze up at Takagi, engulfing it's self in blue fire as it flies out and off the shelf, or tries to, heading straight for the poor Takagi.

~
The sudden jump-scare startled Takagi, as she instantly recoiled and let out a small yelp. Arms folded defensively across her torso while her body skewed slightly as if to try to evade. However, while her body recoiled, her hair reacted more assertively, forming a large bundle together and whipping the head with force passed her.

However, as she sent the head flying, Takagi saw that the attacker was in fact the prankster Dulluhan from class.

Furrowing her brow, Takagi was obviously displeased with the girl's shenanigans.

"W-What are you doing in my locker?!" She demanded from her peer. After a few moments, Takagi realized that her posture was still that of a fearful school-girl and quickly rectified that, placing her hands on her hips and relaxing her body. Though, her face was still red; from anger or embarrassment was anyone's guess.

"No... How, did you get in there?!"

~
"Haha, owwie.. Still priceless as I had expected." She says in response to having her head slapped away as it bobs and floats in the air with it's blue flame still around it.

Thinking on the question she smiles in kind as her body walks around the corner, reattaching her head, slit pupils staring in kind, Takagi wasn't the only one who could smirk it seemed, tilting her head to the side and running curved hand towards her neck as her other arm folded around herself she chuckles lightly.

"Oh come now are you insinuating I was up to something more than a joke between friends? Seeing your reaction was priceless enough.. Though in this case you seemed to have left yours unlocked and I decided to play the part of a psa for you."

~
With a huff, Takagi's arms returned to fold across her chest.

"How would I know? This is the first time we've even spoken." The girl spoke of it being a friendly joke, but they hadn't even interacted back in the classroom. She seemed like the class clown sort, though Takagi didn't find it pleasant being the target of her antics, for a number of reasons.

"Well, I'm happy you found my response so entertaining. Next time you're checking the locks however, just relay the message verbally," Takagi said with narrowed eyes and her mouth in the form of a scowl. "I'm not going to pretend to know everything you can do with your quirk, but it doesn't seem to be the kind that's violent by default. I needed to practice to get my level of control to where it is now. I could've hurt you a lot worse than giving you a little smack."

While it would be understandable to assume that Takagi would have begun using her hair as extra limbs, it was more accurate to say that she was taught to use her strands as rapiers. She had come a long way from instinctively stabbing at whatever startled her, but she'd still rather not put it to chance.

"Do you make a habit out of scaring people half to death?"

~
Listening to Takagi's responses the girl's own smile becomes more and more narrow as time goes by, it was true to a point that her quirk was not violent persee, it had a lot of utility in some ways, but it had not came easy.

"Hmm practice is it? If only all were born with innate control and eh don't worry about hurting me, Mama would stab me and Papa with her throwing scalpels haha! What's a little stab ehh?!" The situation she described seemed perfectly normal to her at any rate.

"Even I need to practice at times yeah?"

With that the girl grins once more not wanting to get into any sort of arguments on who had what worse, maybe she was not so bad, either way she needed to explain a couple of things to the hair girl, placing a friendly hand upon her right shoulder she pats the girl a couple of times before lowering it.

"Did you not feel a sense of relief or wonderment when it was all done? A bit of Anger or embarrassment? Plus Mama was a doctor, not all bodies we see in the future will move like me.. Plus as I said, I enjoy the reactions of others, the emotions they show when confronted with such and the joy or relief they show after is always nice to see! More so Children, they seem to always enjoy my little acts."

With that she lowers her hand and perform a stage like bow.

~
"...Eh...?" Takagi stared at the girl in front of her with a confused gaze.

She was used to stabbing. It was fine, because her parents did it all the time—did she hear that right?

"...Y-Your parents... stab you...?"

Blinking in confusion, the strange girl patter her shoulder a few moments before justifying it. The logic of scaring her so that afterwards she would be delighted with relief wasn't sound in Takagi's mind as she'd much rather not have been terrified in the first place.

"I would rather feel calm than pumped with adrenaline..." Takagi murmured in response as the girl performed a bow.

She was strange, though she was right that others enjoyed her antics. Most in the class were amused or indifferent in some manner or another. Ramiris especially seemed interested, albeit not as interested as the foreign-looking boy.

Speaking of Ramiris...

"...Either way, if you want to raise someone's spirits, you won't accomplish that with making me think I'm being attacked by a flying head while changing..." Takagi stated. "...but, afterwards I was going to see how Rami is doing. I know she enjoyed watching you in the classroom, and she could certainly use a pick-me-up more than me... Want to come with?"

~

"Huh? Yeah! Me and Papa both..oh hehehe I can't tell you that just yet! But we play tricks on Mama so she throws her scalpels at us! It's a fun game of dodge!" To her none of this seemed strange, it was perfectly normal in fact. Though the Secret to why taking a knife was still just that, a secret.

"Ah but what is life without spice! Terrible cooking! That's what!"

Listening to the rest Misoka chuckles a bit to herself while tilting her head. "Minus what I just did that was why I left so soon, I wanted to check up on her, ah well, how about we bring some snacks or something?"

~
"...W-Wha..."

Was that what mothers were like?

"...Is that... normal...?"

Takagi was starting to get flashbacks of her own upbringing, though the girl in front of her was far more chipper about her treatment than she was.

Blanking at her comparison to her pranks as spice, she at least seemed to have the same idea as Takagi did.

"Yes, she'll probably want something after all that... though I don't know what she'd like..." Takagi mused. "I'll get changed and we can go."

Turning back to her locker with a sigh, Takagi began to disrobe, before pausing midway and glancing back at her new friend with a suspicious eyes. "...Assuming you aren't going to try anything else, hm?"

~
"Hmm, I don't know what is normal, but I guess my family isn't, it might seem odd but we all love one another very much and we were always happy, I guess I don't fear things like that as it was normal for me, I mean we all aren't abusive or anything..well like angry purposeless, plus with me and dad it's okay!"

Explaining her situation while not really doing so, she did seem happy at least.

"I don't know what she eats, blood maybe, normal food? I guess we could bring her a medium rare burger? Beef is good either way."

Shrugging at Takagi getting changed she just sits there and grins a bit. "haha! It's not a surprise if you know. Ah well, lets get some Burgers, oh yeah, name's Misoka! But you already knew that, haha!"

~
Staring at the girl, none of what she said was normal, or so Takagi thought, but it apparently wasn't abusive or anything of the sort. Maybe her quirk was resistant to stabbing...

"...Let's take the middle ground and just get her meat..." Takagi wasn't sure what Ramiris liked, but she hoped she wasn't an actual vampire.

Huffing at Misoka's admission that she wouldn't try anything if it wasn't a surprise, Takagi continued changing back into her uniform.

"I'm Takagi," She replied as she closed her locker, ensuring that it was locked this time. "Alright, let's go get some burgers... and I'll be watching to make sure you don't put anything in them, hm?"

~
"Hey I don't mess with food!"

With that Misoka journeys to the school Cafeteria, from what she gathered they would be responsible for breakfast and super themselves, hence the large kitchen, but the cafeteria still made special meals for cash or would issue the school lunch based off the menu. Placing the order for a couple hamburgers for each of them and a couple rare ones for Ramiris the pair would head for the infirmary if allowed in to give her at least a little something to eat if she was allowed.

@Thaleko

Ramiris Theresa Alucard
OrMXrkL.png

April 7th
infirmary
Interactions/Mentions: @RedArmyShogun @EmperorsChosen

"Nnn~~!" After that little noise, the blue-haired girl stirred. It had been some time after the tests finished. Enough time for the girl to get treated, though she wouldn't know why. Blinking open her blackened eyes with the fiery pupils, she winced at the light. It seemed to be particularly aggravating to her, for some reason, although it didn't burn like the sun would've. "Nnnnmm..." she whined more, but seemed to catch her wind. Sitting up, she drew in a deep breath, pale, and thinner than usual.

"Wha~.. what happened?.." Ramiris asked aloud, to no one in particular. She held up her arms, looking at them, noticing the bandages around them, feeling the bite marks hidden under those bandages. It was familiar, due to the many times she bit herself. She looked around, she was in a brightly lit hospital-like room, sitting in one such bed, bandages on her body, and sitting in a gown. This was all the more perplexing. Trying to recall what had brought her here only made a piercing pain wrack her head. So, she basically didn't even try to remember anymore, not wanting that piercing pain to return. Not to mention, she felt weak. Much too weak. She needed sustenance. She could feel it; her body lacked the blood it normally had, even with her unique ability to produce blood at a quicker rate than others.

That's about when she realized there were people beside her! She got visibly excited seeing there were friends near! Two girls (and whoever else Iduno lol). Her sharp senses instantly picked up the smell of bloodied meat. Her eyes lit up, mouth fell open, revealing her fangs, watery mouth salivating. "Yayyyyy!" she cheered, snatching the bag that held that scent. Opening it up, she found the rare hamburgers within.

"Mm! How'd ya know what I like~??!?" Ramiris asked her classmates, seemingly uncaring to hear the answer. Before she ripped into the bloodied meat, biting ferally down into them with her sharp fangs, tearing into the meat like an animal would. Nomming it quick, callously, and exhibiting no societal manners. It was a messy affair, splattering the raw blood around as haphazardly as her attacks before. Attacks she didn't remember.

• Love
Reactions: Azurian Dream
As everyone started to disband, and leave one particular student did not. Surveying the field of everyone's tests Allo had his notebook out with a quill type pen righting aggressively what he had observed, and what he could annotate off the equipment used upon the testing field. Akane had the senses of a wolf as well as the ability to fully become a werewolf which gave her amazing speed, reflexes, and strength yet she was still of flesh and blood. Forming battle armor to protect her vitals would be the best additive in case of heavy handed bladed, or piercing projectiles. At the end of his page for Akane he added a note of further investigating... quirks like that usually had some sort of issues the question was what was hers. He paused as he observed the wrecking ball used in Akane's test...

"Well noted don't chance the claws," he mumbled seeing the dig in points where Akane had caught the massive metal ball. Initially she had seemed distant from interaction, but when Kazuo had shown up a different approach of nature had shown up meaning it was more so just a social issue Allo would need to break through to better understand her. Walking away from that he headed over to the slide, and balls of Setsuna's test from what he could tell there was no residual effects on any of the equipment. So whatever Setsuna was doing only lasted in the moment of effect. Freezing time had quite a few advancements of trap capability. Setsuna was also rather... curious Allo couldn't put his thumb on it, but something seemed oddly different about Setsuna, and in truth that made Allo more excited to get to know this particular fellow hero in the working.

"May actually go through with my chaos mine proto type project," Allo smirked before pausing sitting down at the stage writing down Koza's sheet. Speed factor quirks though not uncommon were usually a bit hard to decide on addition specs. He liked competitive situations that was obvious as was the fact how creative Koza was. The best option was usually to stick on one element when concerned with speedsters... armor. Yet to be added in note Koza wasn't your regular speedster he planned, and countered potential scenarios of direction with his target. All in all he was unique to the speedster formula which meant armor wasn't the only potential with him. Which ironically lead him to a similar case... Misoka's test. Detachable body part's which could deliver aggressive impact attacks as well as take a beating. So far from what he could tell her reflexes were also high, and unlike most of the others he also had some understanding of her personality... a trickster. The personality truly complimented the quirk, and in truth there was a plethora of gear potentials. Not only that, but she was a actress of the stage in pursuit of attention a element not to unusual with heroes, but in her case useful in ways most people wouldn't think to do.

"Heh, way to many potential projects with that one gunna have to get with her again at some time. Though might want to stay away from any testing sounds like she's had enough of that. Though at least she comfortable with that whole personal boundaries thing people bug me about," he chuckled. It was then he tilted his eyes towards the broken disc's in Eli's test. A quirk that functioned as its own living entity yet once completely separate seemed to weaken the user. Out of everyone Eli had the toughest road ahead of him yet his quirk was indeed a well suited tool to many a situation. In fact rescue work seemed the most suited for such a quirk. Eli would be best to concentrate on equipment that would help balance out the fault of his quirk. Whether it be defensive, or offensive equipment would be the question.

"Kaori in particular is pretty impressive as well," Allo observing a piece of vine he had taken from Kaoris test site. A few minutes ago the plant had been near decayed, but with some concentration he had brought it back to full flourish the kid had a damn grand gift medically... yet heroically it seemed the kid had some self doubt that would need to be ironed out. Medical gear, and stabilizing equipment would be best for now until Kaori could be made confident on the combat front.

"Chitose is definitely in need of stealth, and hydration gear," Allo mulled over. Her's would be tricky as it would need to be noiseless, and rather light in weight. Her brother well was rather straight forward on his applications it would more so depend on his fighting styles. Allo might have to actually fight him, or see him in action to drop some ideas. The siblings were overall interesting, but something bugged him about Chitose. During her test the determination of her factor didn't seem to come from just her pushing through like everyone else... it was like watching a driving force jacked up on an unwillingness to lose... but to what? None the less in his opinion he was excited to see Chitose determination of will be like his own yet that additive force concerned him for a reason he couldn't explain... she wasn't hostile or anything during the test. Yet it seemed she demanded a lot more of herself unrealistically at a point where everyone in the class was also at. Eisuke though well the term "natural talent" cam e to mind which oddly further soured his tongue oddly. The two were of well sharpened combative nature.

"Speaking of combative natures," Allo finished his notes about everyone he had started on. Tapping the end tip of his pen against his temple he had some concerns about his next contestant on the notebook... Kazuo. A flame quirk that seemed to not only expel from his body, but also enhance him to a super human level. The quirk wasn't the issue though about this one, and neither was the tardy flashy nature. The issue Allo noticed was the temper his fellow student clearly had shown during his test a sort of rebellious reaction to the teachers taunts. Nothing to worry about, but definitely something of note to keep a eye on. Gear application depended more so on how well he could control those flames. Funneling tech would be the best suited for a fire user. Though outside of noting Kazuo was definitely a starting up hero type of person you would read about in book.... gah lets not think about writing Allo shook his head trying to forget about that blasted side job he use to do for fun. Overall Kazuo was alright in his book as long as his actions kept others safe.

"Takagi, however is pretty well set," Allo had been impressed mostly by this particular fellow student. Her quirk had many applications on its own the best he could muster on detail was gear over armor. Her hair gave her the perfect setup to be a grenadier which in this day and age boasted many an opportunity to what kinds he could design, but that was based on the fact would she be down for such a thing. She seemed to currently be Imma's choice of company which was a nice plus Imma could use all the friends she could find...to bad she wouldn't get over what happened during their younger days... she needed to stop blaming herself for that incident. The other thing to not about Takagi was her similarity to defensive styling like himself... she would probably make a great sparring partner for note.

"Heh Asuga is probably up there as well in not needing any assistance," he pondered. Her weapon was pretty clear on with her ability suit addition wise he probably couldn't do much fro her then what she probably already came up with well minus maybe a prototype legitimate guitar weapon, but that might be a bit overkill on his part. Honestly his personality probably wouldn't match up to her so for now he would leave her alone until such a time as he could find a way to strike up conversation.

"And then there's these two," Allo got up his chipper look gone replaced with concern as he viewed in memory the block that had been Hidemi's test, and the blood splatter before him that had been caused by Ramiris's test. Where he had been impressed with Takagi, and Kaori he had been blown away by the spirit these two had shown. Out of all of them they had been pushed, and pushed back the hardest against their tests to a point they didn't need to. Yet they did, and while others would probably consider it reckless Allo say it for what it was... what they were willing to go through to be heroes. However much like his strange concern for Chitose he had a equal concern for Hidemi... that rage shown had not been a product to pass, but something off quilter... something rather concerning. If Allo had to guess it was much like Imma something from Hidemi's past had fueled that last strike. In earnest it was probably what fueled Hidemi to be a hero... yet he wasn't a psychologist so in retrospect Allo was probably far off. Yet when he got a chance he definitely wanted to get, and now Hidemi a little to help ease out whatever he could.

"Heh, regardless of what others think though I saw your heroic spirit loud, and clear Ramiris," Allo knelled down a few inches away from the blood spilled by their Queen of Blood having no knowledge of her in any way didn't stop the mad respect he had for her going above, and beyond what she had done. To push the body to such a breaking point for a test alone was well over what people would hear about the starting point of the greater heroes as far as he was concerned he say her as a rival to how hard he would need to start pushing himself. However, however, he did note one major thing with her at one point during that test it was clear near the end instinct had taken over the minds necessity of self preservation. But, even then it had been only for the end result she herself had still seen it through to that point.

"Hidemi, and Ramiris... you two will be my utmost concentration to help lesson the burdens of your quirks," he spoke to himself, and without even looking in his serious concentration he had realized the rest of the book had been filled with idea's of how to do just that which had also made him realize how freaking late it was now, and the fact that he needed to clear out for the cleaning crew to prep the place for the next class. At this point he imagined everyone else would have probably been either checking on those in the infirmary, or had returned to the dorms. Well at this point everyone probably had returned. Besides he needed to get his room set up. the school had already done the heavy lifting, and installing of his needed things so now he just need to calibrate them so the energy would fuel both the dorm at night, and his canisters for his equipment. As he continued walking he saw the dorm in his sights, and simply started to hum a soft tune as a he locked his notebook up to avoid people reading it. What he wrote down wasn't needed to be seen by people other then his fellow students, and he would keep it that way.

Last edited:
cyOIiAW.png
9P9iJHF.png
Xsn9g3c.png
&

c180f735101ad254fb42ce48884cf802.png

>> April 7th - Multiple Locations <<

Collaboration with @Luminosity
Interacting briefly with: @Thaleko
Tags: @RedArmyShogun @Azurian Dream @Jessica2477 @Mr.Scales ⚖ @MrStoryTeller

@Childish Grumpino @EmperorsChosen @Quake @Novuskai @EternalInfinity

Yoshimoto had paid close attentions to those who left, those who had taken time to talk and those who had been following. It was quite a bit more of a crowd than he'd expected. He'd sent a message via email to the infirmary, rather to Nurse Masaki, that he'd be bringing one or two, or more students to see him soon and to be ready. He also added that it might be smart to have something of sustenance, preferably something rare, for one student in particular.

He sighed at the thought. It was very likely the man might be the first of many to scold him for his recklessness. Especially if he knew that he'd just stood by and allowed Ramiris to take such damage. Even more so if he learned that Yoshimoto had been the one to put her in harm's way in the first place.

Class 1-A's homeroom teacher took a breath and let out a sigh before opening the door. "We're here," he said as he walked in with the bloodied student as well as the other incapacitated student in his arms and a few more in tow.

It was a rather quiet morning in the infirmary. Like always, Ryoko set out several different kinds of pots, which lined shelves and the windowsill. Certain flower pots already boasted different types of plant-life, ranging from strange-colored succulents to fruity-looking blooms. Others, like the ones on the windowsill, were barren.

He was busy watering a certain plant when Yoshimoto entered. Ryoko's placid expression morphed into surprise, then concern, then annoyance. "Hello, yes, please, come in," he muttered, as he walked up to the small gathering of people. "Put the unconscious students on these cots," he motioned to the beds closer to the window, "the others can sit over there."

As he waited for the students to be settled, he turned to Yoshimoto with a frown. "What happened? Everyone's a mess."

"The tests got a little bit out of hand," Yoshimoto answered almost immediately as he looked over the student after laying Ramiris and Hidemi each in their own bed in the infirmary. "Although, perhaps using the word test is what really caused this." He didn't offer any further explanation. "Still, this is what we have you for isn't it? For when students get a little beat up during lessons and training?" He tried to laugh it off a bit, avoiding Ryoko's gaze before clearing his throat. "Right, by the way, kids, this is Ryoko Masaki. You nurse for the next four years. Don't mind his grumpiness."

"A little out of hand," Ryoko muttered in reply. It was less of a question and more of a statement. At least the pale-skinned girl didn't seem as gravely injured as he would have thought. He ignored whatever else Yoshimoto said, turning away from him and fumbling around with the plants he had grown only a few minutes prior. It took a few moments for the nurse to create concoctions from the plants. After mixing different types of the plants together within bowls, the only difficult part was getting the girl and boy to consume them.

After he'd done his work, he turned to the others and huffed. "Just so you know, my so-called 'grumpiness' gets things done around here," Ryoko told them. "I made a promise that I'd get any sickly or injured student back on their feet as soon as possible, no matter what. That's why I'm so quiet when I work." He gave Yoshimoto a glare. "Unlike some others."

"That's a new way to say booooooring," Yoshimoto tease as he leaned against the wall, keeping an eye on his students. It had been his fault for the issues they were currently experiencing after all. Yoshimoto shook his head though. "Buuuut, Nurse Masaki is quite the skilled individual. So you are and will always be in good hands so long as you're our students." Yoshimoto reassured them, speaking more seriously now than he'd been since the moment he'd met the group.

--------------------

Kazuo had been amazed by more than a few of the displays that he'd witnessed. He'd even begun to take notes, both mental and literal, regarding his classmates. However, it'd have been unlikely to know who he'd been talking about given his careful use of shorthand comments as well as new nicknames he'd started writing out for the students. He'd have to try not to call them by said nicknames, though given how things had turned out with Akane, that was unlikely. When had he even developed that little habit? He shook his head.

He'd learned so much, and was even more excited about the school year now than ever. Nobody seemed like the type to back down from a challenge and if there was anything Kazuo loved, it was a challenge. Even so, he couldn't help but worry a bit about the lengths some would go. Ramiris had acted admirably, but maybe it wasn't the place to go that far. This was only a test after all. He sighed though as class ended early. That was good. He could catch up with… Wait… Where was she going?

"Yo Chew Toy," he called out to Akane as he jogged up beside her, asking "where ya goin?" Kazuo glanced at her curiously. Surely she hadn't been hurt during the test… Right?

All of the students did amazing. Actually, more than amazing. Akane was stunned by their impressive skills, especially Ramiris' and Hidemi's, who both went a little overboard. She was even impressed by Kaori's dedication to climbing up that wall with the vines. Everyone's was so creative and impressive. Honestly, she was a tad bit jealous. Everyone had these awesome powers, and all she was able to do was turn into a big angry furball.

It was after the practice runs that she noticed how much pain she was in. Damn that wrecking ball! Her whole tail was quivering in agony. She didn't want to go to the nurse's, but after a few moments passed, she knew that there wasn't another way she was getting better. Akane's ears flattened against her head as she began to follow her teacher to the infirmary.

Kazuo was quick to catch up. Akane found his curiosity amusing, grinning at him as he questioned her. "Ah, I got a lil scratched up on the stage," she answered him, trying her best to not sound like she was in pain. What would he think if she let out even a little whimper? "I'm going to the nurse's to get myself fixed up."

"Whaaaaat?" Kazuo couldn't help but chuckle a bit at Akane's predicament. She was probably trying really hard to staying looking tough. "You? Got hurt?" He poked at her arm like a child on the playground. "There's just no way. How? Not in a million years." He teased as he continued to move beside her. He did understand of course. That wrecking ball was fierce and she was blindfolded. Course, he wasn't about to treat her with kiddy gloves. "Do ya want me to give the booboo a look?" He grinned as he hop in front of her, turning to walk backwards so he could look at her while they walked.

Akane flushed with embarrassment. Kazuo liked to tease her every so often, which she didn't really mind, but he was wounding her pride! "Kazuo, I'ma bite you if you don't lay off," she growled at him. Despite her dangerous tone, she had a crooked grin on her face. "Don't blame me when you have to let the nurse bandage your ass!"

"You're gonna bite me?" Kazuo took a breath and shook his head, shrugging, "I mean, I don't mind, but you'd better be prepared for whatever comes after that." Without another word he hopped out of her path so he could turn around and walk beside her once again. "But, it is kinda weird you wanna bite my butt," he added with a small laugh as he lifted his arms up and brought his hands down to rest at the nape of his neck, his fingers interlocked. "People might start to talk."

"Not that I care," Akane playfully snarled again, raising a hand to jab him in the side. "I think what people are gonna talk about more is how painful it must be when you sit down."

Akane was surprised to see that it was already bustling in the infirmary. She stepped inside, looking at Ramiris and Hidemi before she turned to look at her teacher and the nurse. "Uh, 'xcuse me. I need some healin', too."

Ryoko turned towards the new arrivals. "Oh, look here. More injured students. Come and sit on this cot and I'll get you fixed right up."

Suddenly, Akane wasn't as peppy anymore. The man seemed cold and distant, and bad memories were brought back. She remembered how her parents used to take her to a bunch of doctors to see what exactly her quirk could do before it developed fully. "A-alright," she muttered, her feet dragging along the floor as she did as she was told.

Kazuo chuckled a bit at the attitude of the nurse. "Actually, I'm not hurt. I'm just here to make sure my friend is good." He glanced over at the others. "And wanted to make sure the others would be alright to. They didn't look too hot after the end," he added with a small smirk as he glanced at Yoshimoto. "Although, it's a good thing I didn't get hurt after he droppe- mmph…" Kazuo was quickly shut up by Yoshimoto's hands over his mouth.

"Dropped a bunch of basketballs on him. No big deal," the older man chuckled awkwardly, his excuse as flimsy as his laugh.

Kazuo pulled his hands off. "Oi…" He glared at his teacher and stepped away. "Try dropped cars." Kazuo shook his head before taking his place beside Akane. He placed his hand on her shoulder, standing tall beside her. He could tell she'd gotten a bit tense. Probably upset. He wouldn't call attention to it, but being there would probably help a bit.

Akane didn't really listen to the dialogue between student and teacher, but judging from the nurse's less than amused expression, it must have been something that rubbed the nurse the wrong way. She was glad to see Kazuo was there for her, though. At the same time, she wished that she didn't need him to sit beside her and do whatever he could to soothe her tension.

"Be honest with me-- where does it hurt?" the nurse asked her.

"Right here…" Akane shifted so he could see her tail. She pointed to the very tip of it.

After a couple of moments of Ryoko examining her tail, he nodded curtly. "Lucky. It's only bruised. I'll give you something to get through the pain and swelling. When you get to your dorm, try to keep your tail as elevated as you can and put as much ice on it as you can."

Akane blinked. "You're not gonna do anything special?"

The nurse gave her a look. "For what? It isn't something that the typical treatment can't fix. Like I said, I'll give you some leaves to chew for the swelling and pain. After you eat one or two of them, then you won't hurt anymore."

The nurse was quick to pull some leaves off a very small vine on the top shelf of his cabinet. They were small, brown, and dried, and Akane could smell their strong odor from several feet away. Ryoko wrapped up the leaves in a small piece of cloth before putting it in a ziplock bag. "Here. It should be enough to get you back on your feet in no time. Don't come back looking for more. Now go on you two, shoo, shoo! It's getting too crowded in here."

Akane and Kazuo were practically almost pushed from the infirmary and once again, they were outside in the hallway. "That was weird," Akane grumbled, raising the baggie up to her eye level and shaking it around. "All he did was give me those leaves and that's it."

"There's probably special leaves or something," Kazuo said as he threw his arm around Akane. "Besides, you gonna tell me the big bad wolf is in such agony that she wants a special super healing to be done?" He laughed a bit. The walk back was mostly calm, the two talking about the tests and their thoughts on some of the powers they'd seen. Kazuo showed Akane some of the notes he'd taken himself, though he didn't tell her about his thoughts on nicknames. It was somewhat hard to understand his writing.

When the two finally reached the dorm, Kazuo couldn't help, but be impressed and annoyed at the same time. There room listings were right on the front door! Why? Why not somewhere a bit more private?! He groaned. "Alright, if you're really in pain you should go relax or something Chew Toy. I'm gonna explore the place a bit," after a quick fist bump and a brief "thanks" from Akane, the two parted ways.

--------------------

Back in the Nurse's office, Yoshimoto was happy to see Ramiris awaken and act as though she was fine. This was a good sign. Hidemi was likely just as well, if not better. Rest probably did him well as he was most likely just tired out from overexertion. Still the homeroom teacher shook his head. There were still other students, though he knew for sure they were fine... for the most part. "Miss Alucard, I'm glad to see you awake, and even more glad that you're strong enough now to eat. Going forward, try not to scare everyone quite as much as you did today." Yoshimoto exhaled calmly. "That said, all of you should enjoy the time off for now. Explore, rest up. Tomorrow, I'll be going over the results of today's little test. Steel yourselves for that." He said as he walked towards Ryoko. He pat the nurse on the shoulder.

"Thank you again for handling all this on such short notice." If Ryoko knew anything about the man before him, he'd know instantly that Yoshimoto was about to pawn the students off on him while he went to do whatever in the hell else he wanted. And just as the school nurse probably thought, Yoshimoto disappeared through yet another secret compartment that was highly unlikely even Ryoko knew existed.

infirmary - April 7th
Interactions: @EmperorsChosen Takagi @Thaleko Ramiris Mention: Hidemi @EternalInfinity

Watching as Ramiris just ripped the burger patties into shreds, enjoying the blood and speaking as she did so, Misoka seems not bothered in the slightest. At least they seemed to be fresh, even as blood seemed to splatter in places it shouldn't. Either way she just reached into the bag to grab her own, fully cooked burger.

"Huh, maybe we should have asked for steak or porkchop.." Suddenly the ninja shown himself, well the teacher left a few parting words and ninja vanished once more. She would find all of these tunnels and secret rooms, no matter how long it took, she would fine and use them herself, a worthy goal. Either way that didn't matter all that much in the here and now. Smirking a little she wondered if Takagi would have grown pale at this display on the part of Ramiris…

"So how are you doing Daughter of Dracula?" She says teasingly.

"You really remember nothing? Need more bloody food? As to how I knew, hahahaha! I'm a genius! Or I was using stereotypes to guide my hand, either way it worked, the details don't matter!" She says proudly of herself, hands on hips. It was then another though occurred to her, grumbling a bit, she searches the other beds in an attempt to find Hidemi if he were still here, at least he hadn't started bleeding to death in the gym, either way she had a second burger, though judging by how he acted before she wasn't counting on any thanks, still he was a Comrade, she still could punch him in the face if need be one day though. Keeping close in case the other two talked in kind she was keen to take up that offer to explore.

Last edited:
Setsuna Taizai + Imma Routes Collab
Date: April 7th
Place: Going to Nurse's Office
Collab With: @Azurian Dream
Mentions: @Demon Shinobi @Thaleko @EmperorsChosen @RedArmyShogun
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Leaving Takagi to go her own way Imma had started to follow suit of the teachers path towards the infirmary though he had a good ten minute start. As she entered back into the school facility the hallways felt a bit empty at the moment which made sense seeing how most others were still in session of their classes. The cool air felt rather refreshing to as the heat outside had gotten a bit hasty near the end with the intensity of Ramiris heat lamp test. Poor girl hopefully she, or Takagi could find a way to brighten her day up.

Setsuna was aching extremely bad from the test. Although he had not really stuck around to see what other people were feeling like he knew it would still be a good idea to head that way anyways. Maybe he could at least get something minor for the pain? Not that he was looking for anything major, especially considering how badly some other people had gotten. Of course Setsuna had stopped at a coffee vending machine, I mean, they had HOT CHOCOLATE. Who is going to deny that honestly? He stood in front of the machine, taking a bit to actually decide on what to get.

"Hm... oh I am sorry," in her thoughts Imma had neared a coffee vending machine, and had nearly bumped into the current buyer. Surprisingly it had been one of her classmates with the blonde hair. Setsuna she believed was his name. With a soft apologetic smile that lasted only a minute. Imma simple stood their looking at him not sure what to say to him Takagi, and Ramiris were a bit easier a situation given the fact it had simply fallen into place yet this interaction... was a bit more awkward.

"...Setsuna right...um I am Imma... well you already knew that," she mumbled realizing how stupid it was to give her name to someone who would have clearly heard it during the tests. She just kept staring waiting for a response not exactly sure how to communicate with the pink boy. Had to admit though he was pretty cute though up close Imma noted as she gave a quick once over giving a rather nice almost feminine air with his boyish looks. Maybe he was also heading to see Hidemi, or Ramiris. With that though in mind she grabbed her wallet, and ordered about a good five energy drinks using the bottom of her shirt like a bag showing off a little of her midriff as she turned back to her classmate.

"So... Heading to the infirmary?"

Out of nowhere Setsuna had gotten bumped into, and now was being talked to. Of course he recognized the classmate behind him and her impressive display of power. Her name was... Imma. Setsuna gave her a blank look, taking his hot chocolate and backing up, "Yeah. Setsuna. I do know your name." One of his eyebrows lifted up at the amount of energy drinks she was stuffing into her now shirt-pocket. He then averted his gaze after realizing she was showing off midriff with a blush, "Uh, your quirk. Like a Medusa's gaze right?" He awkwardly tried to fill the silence, finding it hard to be rude now while feeling embarrassed.

"Sorta it more of a Medusa's glare, and... touch... sorry it wears off within a few minutes," she mumbled apologetically to Setsuna's somewhat limp less hand she had bumped into... way to make things more awkward Imma. She really needed to slow down on these interactions she was forgetting about how her quirk made it complicated to be normal in these situations. However she then raised a eyebrow realizing he was in fact blushing about...

"Oh? Hahaha what never seen a girls midriff before," she lightly teased finding a way out of the awkwardness they had gotten stuck into. She moved in a little closer now a bit more comfortable to talk at normal distance even though she had unfortunately numbed one of his hands. Though he was being rather nice about it all, and like Takagi it was a nice change up to the normal responses she got.

Setsuna rolled his eyes, "Uh, not exactly," Setsuna chuckled at Imma's first comment, "Just trying to not... stare."

"Oh, and what would such a virtuous person like yourself be staring at hmmm," she asked teasingly in a playful manner just giggling in the fun of the situation. Especially so as Setsuna blushed again and turned his head away for a moment. Setsuna seemed rather nice, and well mannered he did sort of paint out a image of a knight which she enjoyed unknowing his usually rude nature.

"But ya... my ability is basically that of a Medusa from the legends though I haven't really shown my eye ability yet... much like Ramiris, or Misoka you would probably find it rather creepy in appearance at full use," she explained tilting back in forth in place as she held her shirt cart of drinks.

Setsuna wasn't too surprised by her quirk having another level to it, he still was sure his was meant to become more powerful as well, but the idea of her freezing things with her eyes was impressive. He thought about asking her if she also happened to have snakes in her hair, but it seemed a bit too insensitive to bring up.

"But have to admit its still pretty legit hehehehehe," she laughed weakly before going quiet for a moment. She simply kept a soft hearten smile as she tilted her head with a small grin. Seemed they were going to have quiet a bit of time to get to know one another. Might as well take a bit advantage of it early.

"So mind guarding the princess with the treasure to the "castle" infirmary my Time halting knight," she teased softly asking for help while she carried the drinks for Hidemi, and Ramiris.

Setsuna blinked at Imma's comment and actually let out a full laugh, "It's... not time halting. Or whatever you just said. It's more of a freezing thing, but even then..." Setsuna shrugged and looked back at the drinks again, "Do you want help carrying all that?"

He even had offered to help her, just as a knight would, "Well since were going to the same place i just need you to make sure I don't bump into anyone, or halt anyone who tries to rudely touch me," she answered respectfully as she walked by his side towards their original destination.

"You know at least you didn't ask if i have hidden snakes in my hair... seriously might kick the next person between the legs who asks that,"
Imma explained with a soft twitch at the moronic suggestion of such a thing. Her hair was legit hair why the hell would someone assume she could hide snakes in it?

Setsuna glanced away a blush forming across his face, Probably a good thing I didn't ask then. He shook his head once more as an earlier comment clicked in his head. "What you said... about me being virtuous. I'm n-not exactly. Just been a bit since I've talked to many people. Not that I'm sure you're surprised by that." Setsuna finished rolling his eyes with an annoyed tone, "And I might've asked. About the snake thing. Y'never know. I'd just say don't think I'm... nice. I'm not honestly. I'm just not rude about how I act. So..." Setsuna shakes his head and notices that they're just outside the nurse's office, he opens up the door, "Anyways, it was... nice. TalkingtoyouImean." Setsuna finishes off the last part of his sentence in a blur and stares away again.

"Well then I must be getting special treatment," Imma chuckled as Setsuna spoke of his apparent rude nature before they reached the infirmary doors. She did raise a bit of concern about his supposed sheltered element of the conversation, but overall he didn't seem conflicted like herself or Takagi. She giggled again though when he clearly started to pounce out of their conversation apparently pushed to the boiling point on blushing as he looked away once more.

"Well when you got a chance lets go over favorite metal/rock bands maybe that'll ease you over," she chimed after him splitting away to where Ramiris, Takagi, and Misoka were. Setsuna gave a mute nod in response, but she had already moved on into the office. At the moment Imma had to pause for a moment as Ramiris was gluttonously devouring what was clearly raw bloody meat. Apparently in the passion of devouring Ramiris had made a bit of a mess. Yet rather then disgusted Imma laughed at the messy eater with her midriff still showing as she offered Takagi, and Misoka a drink before finally placing the other three on Ramiris bed so she could fix her shirt ending the little skin show.

"Alright lets get you cleaned up flashy queen," Imma joked as she grabbed two towel, and proceeded to wrap them around her hands to a point that she wouldn't have to worry about her quirks passive touch effect. Once completely she got up, and close to the vampiress's face cleaning off the mess she had made.

"So Misoka right? Your quite the prankster thankfully Allo was the one who got to your head anyone else might've fainted before realizing your little tease," she grinned softly offering her hands to both Misoka, and Takagi to help take the dirty towels off.

"Anywho its a pleasure to meet you, and I must say your quirk is pretty awesome including me Takagi, and Ramiris we kinda got a monster girl them going on here," Imma pointed out as once her hands were free she turned back to Ramiris offering her one of the drinks.

"Better drink something to wash all that down no... how about not worrying us like that next time," Imma hummed as she opened the drink for the vampire girl.

"So anyone have plans tonight?"

While Imma had moved into the room and already gone around to some of the other girls Setsuna moved in and walked to where the nurse was. Or at least who looked most like the nurse. He tapped Ryoko at the side and gave a blank look at him, "I know my problem is probably not too bad now in comparison, but I did kind of get the wind knocked out of me. I was wondering if I could possibly get something minor for the pain I still have right now, but..." Setsuna looked around at some of the other students who were clearly worse off, "Maybe... I DON'T need something honestly..."