Rising Heroes IC

c180f735101ad254fb42ce48884cf802.png

Front Gates of U.A.
Interacting with: @Jessica2477 (Eisuke), @MrStoryTeller (Eli), @Azurian Dream (Imma), @Mr.Scales ⚖ (Kaori)
It had been a tough three weeks.

Akane wasn't happy with what her homeroom teacher told her. It embarrassed her, and for the rest of that day all she could do was sulk around and pretend to be interested in what she was doing. Even though the critique was for her own good, Yoshimoto-sensei had hurt her ego, even if only a little. After being rather moody, Akane decided that she was going to better herself. And so, she trained and sought to hone her other senses, such as hearing and premonition. Training drained her of energy most of the time, but in the end, she felt like she had done better for herself.

Thus came the day in which the school had time to rest. But their homeroom teacher hadn't shown up to wish them farewell. Instead, another hero, one called Captain Hardware, announced that they would all be going on trips in groups. Akane's ears perked up. Trips! That sounded great. She wondered where exactly they would go, or who she would go with. Not that she minded-- after spending three weeks with her classmates, she noticed that she could tolerate everyone, at the very least. Ah well, at least she'd be able to get to know them more!

Captain Hardwire selected the first two groups. A group seemed to be going to some sanctuary-like place filled with aquatic animals... like an aquarium! Others were going to Senjokuhara Mall, where they'd be able to shop and bolster the face of U.A. And the rest, including her, were going to the Capital Center of Performing Arts. Her eyes widened. She heard of such a place! It was supposed to be super fancy that held plays and served wonderful food... and she'd be going with Eisuke, Eli, Imma, and Kaori, too.

"Hey," she greeted as she approached her group. Akane flashed a sharp-toothed smile in the direction, her crimson eyes sweeping over them. Her gaze lingered on Eisuke for a moment. She still hadn't really spent much time around him, and she was pretty certain he wasn't crazy about her. Oh well. Maybe that'll change, now that they had the chance. If not, she didn't care. It's not like she expected everyone to like her. "So, we're going to a pretty awesome place. I've actually never watched a play before, actually... I've only read about them when I was younger. I guess you can say I'm pretty excited~!"

Last edited:
Ramiris Theresa Alucard
ZAJLeNE.png

April 7th
dorm after infirmary

Interactions/Mentions: @EternalInfinity @Childish Grumpino @Novuskai @Quake

Ramiris ambled into the dorms late that night, long after her fun interaction with the 'Monster Girls' had ended. Still groggy from the whole ordeal. Slumped, dragging her feet, looking near-death, even her long ombre blue hair was drooping, trailing on the ground. Her body hadn't fully recuperated, having drained a ton of blood from it during the trial. Her stint in the infirmary had helped, obviously, but it was a minor point in her healing. It was a wonder she was released from the infirmary at all.

The girl stopped near the kitchen, sniffing out more meat; then plucked up the meatiest sandwich and wandered up the nearby stairs, holding to the rails as if her life depended on it. Sandwich haphazardly hung from the fangs in her mouth, meat dripping pitifully from her maw. Something that a Ramiris at her best would never allow. She was happy her room was right there, the very first room! The vampire fell into there, disappearing within for the night. For once, she got a solid night's sleep.

April 8th
classroom

The next day, the vampire was sitting at her desk in the classroom, once more irritated by the school's uniform. She was feeling better, compared to last night. Must've been that good night's sleep! Was that what it was like to sleep at night?

Ramiris placed a hand on her forehead. Results? Test? She knew she had taken a test yesterday.. but couldn't remember a thing about it. If she tried, her head hurt. Anyway, she removed her hand and looked up at the teacher. Despite that, she was excited to hear how she did!

Power. Skill. Creativity. Reflexes. Control. Were apparently the criteria being tested. Power? Her quirk could be strong! Skill.. she could form batties and whip things successfully with her blood, that was pretty good! Creative. She could sap the energy of someone into herself, using her blood, and create autonomous batties. That was creative! Reflexes?.. Erm. She was quick, or at least she'd like to think so. And control, well.. as mentioned, she had that, too! Yay! She had a lot of those categories down! She must've done well at the test yesterday! Sensei was probably proud of her! A smile lit up Rami's face.

~Then why was she in the infirmary last night?

Everyone's evaluation was white noise to Ramiris, but when it came to hers, she perked up. However, what the teach said only left her feeling empty .. and frankly distraught. What on earth was he talking about? She opened her mouth enough for her fangs to gleam, to speak up, but then close it, for unknown reasons. She just slumped back against her chair, mulling over what he said, repeating it in her head. It was no less confounding the nth time she churned it over.

One statement continued to repeat itself more vividly than the rest. 'You become a burden on those...' Her eyes of embers looked around the room. Everyone seemed to be like her, dwelling on the information given them about their tests. The room's overall mood was mellow. Which only made Ramiris's mood drop further. She was a noble daughter!! She shouldn't feel like this from what some bumpkin said about her! Certainly none of her lessons from various tutors prior had ever left her feeling so incredibly inadequate and low.

April 28th

Due to it being a day off, Ramiris could wear something other than that irritating U.A. uniform, which she still hadn't gotten used to. The heiress stepped up to the students, wearing a stereotypical black emo sleeveless and shoulderless dress, with a short, flared skirt, white lace on its edges. She had fishnets on and a pair of chunky-heeled black boots. She had a streak of red eyeshadow accentuating her eyes, and lip coloring on her lips, the top cupid bow a darker shade of blood red. She twirled a black umbrella made of silvery metal and with silver fringes that certainly matched her outfit. She may have been a teensy bit overdressed, but this was Rami, noble vampire queen, it was hard to keep her personal style in check.

She took her place beside the group of students she would be going with, then listened to the big man. Then the hologram that came up, intrigued by their destination. Fish did nothing for her, but for some reason she wanted to try eating one? Not that that was the reason they were going to an aquarium.

After all that, she took a step towards the group she was assigned, eyes sweeping over them. Hidemi, Koza, Setsuna, and Asuga. She got along well enough with them -sorta-, but since that second day after the test, she had been a bit dour and solemn. So, in truth, she didn't know them as well as she could've. Should she even get to know them better, she wondered? Each one was pale -though not white like her-, with normal features, normal hair colors (for the most part). Not a single thing out of place or unusual. It was a bit disconcerting, even if she was ultimately excited to check out the aquarium -a place she had never been to before! "Hiii, letss have fun," the vampire said generically to the group of normal humans, as she hid from the sunlight.

Last edited:
Takagi Sunemizuki

Interactions:
@Azurian Dream
@RedArmyShogun
@Demon Shinobi
@Jessica2477

"Oh pitter patter pitter patter goes the rhythm of the falling rain," the rather oddly misplaced song rung out among the clicks, and hums of the engineering gear support room as with each verse something seemed to come to life via energy or momentum. The most visible color in a particular section was a unusual gold-ish hue that surged here, and there as the voice halted its song before being followed by a rather sweaty Allo. Practically shining from the grease, and sweat from his current project hung rather randomly in the middle of the room against a pillar of poles holding up a few large metal rings. Which in turn held up a rather bulky appearing energy rifle rather gutted out with its armored pieces, and wires strung out upon the rings. If one was to really observe what he was doing it almost appeared like Allo was trying to build the rifle around another weapon, but what was hard to point out as the massive plethora of wires, and blue armor chunks barred most of the view.

"You know before everyone got all these fancy quirks people of regular skin, and flesh made legends of normal men," Allo randomly started to speak potentially to himself grabbing a pair of goggles before picking up a blowtorch, and going to town on whatever was inside the rings. Noticeable each time Allo seemed to touch something on the device the room would get brighter matching that gold-ish glow from earlier. Yet the closer you got the more someone would be drawn away from what Allo was working on to what was connected to the boy himself. Almost devouring his feet were wires that went up his legs, and were attached to some strange pads that were on his skin. This also made strange to the fact that all was way out of place wearing shorts while in a operation zone.

"One of my favorites that my mom use to tell me was about a man called John Henry who worked his life hammer to nail literally everyday. This guy apparently could lay down miles of rail road by himself, and was one of the best steel driving men to ever live. Till one day he was challenged by the industrial revolution... in particular a steam drill train that could nail down its own tracks ,and dig tunnels that part I am told differs upon the teller. Yet the story regardless was proven to have a merit of truth of such a man that did in fact win against a steam drill building a tunnel, and his name was John Henry," Allo chuckled clearly still impressed by such a tall tale that whatever he was building must have had some connection to it. Placing the blow torch down Allo pulled up a tool kit with some rather delicate looking instruments pulling some out as he tested something that made the room light up again. Once he was satisfied with the hue of light he cracked a rather big grin.

"Man, and machine. Though you can say man builds machine I love the fact that sometimes machines give man the most challenges, and competition. Heh, and hell who better to aid you then that which can drive you to the limit right. That's why to me gear whether it be simply made clothing or advanced machines is important. It what lets you push yourself to your true limits... well in my opinion. John Henry might disagree with me, and honestly that's why I like that particular legend. Its like I am being challenged to prove my opinions worth to the opposite of his... he worked against a machine, and well I want to work besides it... but listen to me prattle on,"Allo chuckled as he continued to mess with his own weapon project. Pausing finally at the end of his story the teen placed all his tools back onto the toolbox set before lifting it into a high up shelf. Once he ruffled his hair a bit to let the air condition cool him down he suddenly leaned backwards all the way to have himself hanging from the rings upside down to meet eye to eye with the one he had been speaking to.

"So how can I serve you today Takagi?"

"...Eh?"

Standing there with folded arms, Takagi stared at Allo as she had upon entering the room. She was in her casual clothes now, wearing a short-sleeved purple blouse, white skirt that reached to about her knees with a black belt, pantyhose and white flat slip-on shoes.

She had entered the room shortly before her peer had began his story, looking for aid to advance her quirk or her application of it.

It had already been a while since she began at U.A. and yet she had not achieved much in the way of evolving her quirk. Much of her training by Titan had been focused on control, and as could be seen by her demonstration on the first day that she was near the top when it came to that. Yet, she needed more than just control. She would need to expand her repertoire beyond that of simply using her hair to strike or shield. Her nails offered an extra, albeit unnecessary when compared to her hair, bit of offensiveness. And yet, she still had not succeeded in manipulating the properties of her skin, the act still proving far too painful for her to ignore.

In the way of aids, Allo was an obvious choice. He held quite the interest in the quirks of others and seemed just as excitable in regards to the potential of the quirks as the owners of said abilities. In many ways, he conducted himself as a researcher or tinkerer. Thus, it stood to reason that he might prove most effective at helping her improve.

However, upon finding him in his little lab, he appeared in the middle of tinkering with something. Takagi wasn't going to pretend to be very technologically-inclined, however considering he was covered in mechanical grease and sweat, she surmised it was best not to interrupt him.

When he began to speak a story, she continued simply watching him as he worked. She couldn't understand any of what he was doing, but it wasn't so boring to watch. It wasn't until he greeted her directly did Takagi learn just how aware Allo was of his surroundings.

Caught off guard by the sudden address, and all too aware at how long she had been staring, Takagi averted her gaze with a slight huff.

"...I was hoping you would be willing to aid me with my quirk," Takagi stated.

"Assuming you aren't too busy that is...," Glancing off to the side, Takagi's demeanor seemed rather pouty as she clarified the purpose of her visit.

"I'm fine in the way of control, but I want to expand its applications... and I still can't alter my skin. I just don't want to fall behind." Upon Takagi finishing her request what could only be considered as the widest of grins easily formulated on Allo's face as he began to remove the pads on his legs which in turn started to kill the light on the machinery around him. Especially whatever was in the rings. Once he was finished unplugging he lifted himself back up before with a single pull up freed his legs, and dropped down right next to Takagi with a spring in his step.

"So you got your offensive nature down, and now want to kickstart your defensive nature. Heh... alright well lets get started I just need to grab a simple piece of restraining gear," Allo spoke up excited before completely halting as he say a mirror immediately reminded how he looked, and that he was covered in.

"Oh... ya heh. How about you give me a minute there is a shower in here that I am going to go use," the teen chuckled grabbing a spar pair of gym closes he had brought running to the back out of sight as the burst of streaming water could be heard. At first everything was silent, but without warning Allo's voice sprung out to Takagi.

"So since you rely heavily on your hair your body, and mind have probably never had any reason to form a chemical reaction to truly harden your skin," Allo explained before Takagi would see his dirty clothing flying out in a impressive shot into a clothing basket just outside the shower doors.

"So what we need to do is cause your body stress in a situation where your hair can't counter, or hit. Basically I am going to restrain your hair in a way. Then I am going to fight you in a unfair manner,"he yelled out nonchalantly as if the fact he said he was going to try, and beat the snot out of her meant nothing.

"If were lucky we may be able to create the very type of moment your body needs to kick into high gear, and unlock the missing piece that will allow you access to hardening your skin on command," He continued to explain as the shower water went silent with a bit of steam rising out of the door way as Takagi would be able to hear the ruffling of clothes being put on.

"Once we got the capability down then we can start stress testing it, and of course heightening it, and well then if there are way to help it I can start helping you make suit design changes to help it out," Allo sung as he stepped out his body cleaned up shiny, and new as he wore his gym uniform. As he walked towards his classmate he grabbed a strange bungie wired device with small metal clamps.

"So did you want to attempt this today or did you have plans with someone else tonight," he joked. As Allo hopped down and reiterated her request, Takagi nodded looking back at him.

"More or less, though if I could manipulate the keratin in my skin, it would really boost my offense as well as my defense," Takagi affirmed.

"Titan does something similar; hardening his body for protection but also to hit harder." Perhaps that was part of the reason Takagi yearned to be able to use her quirk in that manner. Titan was a rather large inspiration to her, and this was one way both their quirks overlapped. However, while he had acquired the ability to form a protective "armor" before adapting his quirk to other uses, she had yet to even achieve that.

Blinking a few moments, Takagi had almost failed to hear the last part of his sentence.

"...Restraining gear...?" This worried her somewhat, not that she thought Allo would do anything bad. However "restraining" didn't sound good no matter how you put it.

As he excused himself to go clean up, Takagi once again eyed him up in down. Currently he was rather greasy and scuffed up, as was evident across his body and face.

"Go clean up then, then you can tell me what these restraints of yours are." Averting her gaze once again and leaning against—something she knew naught of, Takagi watched as he ran out of sight, but jumped slightly when he began speaking from the shower.

It was strange, but he made a good point. Not that Takagi would know if it wasn't. Up to date she hadn't been put in a position that required her to adjust the keratin in her skin. Many would assume that training under Titan that the regimen would be rather harsh, however he was always more likely to kick you in the pride than the gut if you messed up.

Thinking on that, Takagi was once again startled by the sudden stream of clothing flying outside the room. However, just as she looked to see the clothes tossed out, once again she turned her head to look in the opposite direction, as if looking away would somehow offer further privacy than the wall already afforded.

As Allo continued speaking, his plan became more clear. His idea was that by pushing her body passed its limits, she would adapt and modify her skin. However, there was one worry that presented itself. Sure he could restrain her hair, maybe. However there was also the fact of her nails, and Takagi wasn't sure she trusted herself to create a new means of protecting herself rather than instinctively lashing out under that stress.

Bringing the back of her hand up, Takagi examined her nails, and again jumped with a slight blush when Allo exited the shower. She wasn't quite sure the source of her discomfort, it wasn't as if he was naked or showering in front of her, yet it was still weird somehow. Perhaps it was due to how nonchalant Allo was about everything. Then again, maybe she was just the weird one.

Huffing, Takagi folded her arms once again.

"No, I am without a date today," She replied in turn to his joke.

"Let's give a shot but..." Pausing a moment, she was still unsure. "Just... I don't know what you mean by fight unfairly, but don't take any chances. I wouldn't like to hurt you on accident, unless your restraint gear can also stop this." Holding up her arm, as if to finish her sentence her nails suddenly sharpened and extended to the length of a small shiv.

"Wait are you somehow related to the Pro Hero Titan," Allo asked with a raised eyebrow mainly because she seemed to be talking more from a personal experience then a fan experience. Allo awaited a answer, but properly moved on with the conversation as Takagi raised her concerns.

"Nothing evil mind you, but this actually gives me a chance to deal with unique skilled Quirks I am more about capturing a villain then the other option," Allo explained as he grabbed a rather well squared metal back one among quite a few. There was even one over by the project he had been working on albeit a bit bigger then the one he was holding onto now. Seemed these backpacks revolved around Allo's hero costume as they were a equal aquamarine blue.

"Heh, don't feel bad neither am I guess it makes sense to make some preparations with you tonight then," he joked lightly as he calmly listened to her concerns about hurting him as she revealed a skill she hadn't used during the testing. Her nails on command became a set of small knives upon her hand clearly a hazardous sharpness like her hair he wagered when used with force. Yet though at first he ogled them he also started to chuckle a bit as he took her hand softly leading her index finger to touch the skin of his forearm as he smiled.

"If my only capability was to power things I would have a hell of a hardship with this business. Luckly for me," he smiled devilishly, and without warning aggressively pressed his hand against the nail in a curved movement in a way that would slice a mans hand wide open. Yet instead of a pure bloody mess Takagi's nails would be met with a unexpected resistance as sparks flied between her nails and his skin. Just like her he hadn't shown all of his quirk's asset's.

"Ironically my quirk actually shares a familiarity with yours my skin is an organic metal that can resist blades to a certain extent of force mind you, blunt attacks, and a few elemental resistances. Along with a rather nasty surprise if anyone ever tries to zap me with a energy/electricity quirk," Allo explain though oddly mumbling that last part in a way that seemed he wasn't a fan of that last bit. Any who with that display to hopefully sway over Takagi's concerns Allo seemed to mull over something until he smiled a different tune from what he had originally planned.

"So instead of what I just said, and with that particular showcase on both are parts I have a better way of getting your quirk to do what you need it to. Were going to fight legitimately no restraints at both our full capacities. Simply put I cant have you hold back, and honestly given my respect for all of you I refuse to hold back against any of you," he said pumped for this match that was about to happen. Within that hype when he had balled his fists he realized he was still holding onto Takagi's hand for all that time.

"Oh sorry about that I sometimes get to excited I guess," he laughed as he let go of her hand nonchalantly thinking nothing of it as he switched backpacks before rejoining her.

"Well then shall we take this moonlite stroll tonight?"

"No, not by blood anyway. He did adopt me, though," Takagi explained, leaving out details on the circumstances of that adoption.

"He's raised me since I was six or so." To his explanation regarding the intentions of his restraints, Takagi let out a small chuckle.

"Of course, only the purest of intentions," Takagi joked. However her bemused expression quickly turned to confusion as Allo took her hand and led it to his arm. While she listened to him speak, Takagi was obviously far more concerned with what her peer was doing with her hand, almost staring at the events as if it were a snake with a subtle tinge of red to her cheeks. However, once he slammed his arm forward into her claws, that color in her face was lost instantly as her eyes widened in shock.Seeing the nails scrape against his skin with a couple sparks, Takagi let out a sigh of relief, and subsequently looked at Allo with a light scowl.

"You couldn't have clarified that before giving me a heart attack?" Takagi inquired, not very entertained by his show-and-tell.

"So you think a full-fought battle will help me?" Takagi mulled over Allo's suggestion. It might work. Certainly she had never fought anyone at her full, not here anyway. Even if they were strong, she had no reason to fight them with an intent to do harm. Thus far Titan was the only one whose quirk was developed enough to where she didn't have to worry. Perhaps with Allo, he could as well handle it.

"Eh?" Takagi looked down to see that her hand was indeed still being held. Gaining a slight red hue once again, she took her hand in her own once it was released, the long claws shrinking back to their original size and shape. Whether it was Takagi's own misunderstanding paired with recent actions, or Allo's, his next sentence caused the hue to redden even more.

"Wha-" Takagi nearly choked before folding her arms with a huff.

"A-Ah... right. Of course... Let's go."

"Alright I got the perfect place in mind," Allo grinned as he gave his blushing classmate a thumbs up leading her out to one of the combat training ground buildings to avoid their classmates trying to get involved, and to hopefully not bring the ire of the teachers immediately upon them. The field chosen was a simple one no terrain obstructions, and no place to hide. Just two students getting ready to beat the snot out of each other.

"Alright no rules, and no handicaps," Allo chimed as he strapped his backpack on before pulling out what appeared to be two rather advanced looking pistols. With wires attached to the backpack, and a oddly strange orb like item attached at the bottom where one would expect a gun magazine they appeared rather foreign.

"If you want to get nasty by all means show me what you got," Allo smiled devilishly as he pointed only one gun at her with the other simply used to wave her to come at him as he took a straight laced gunner stance.

Following him, Takagi frowned slightly, her cheeks still somewhat flushed red. Originally she simply approached Allo as a way of work-shopping how she could improve. However, now she was wondering if Allo understood how his words could be misconstrued.

As they reached their destination, Takagi glanced around with a hand on her hip. It was simple, but open and nonrestrictive. There were also no spectators not potential interferences.

As Allo spoke, Takagi released a haughty hum.

"Hah... Are you still sure about this?" Takagi questioned him.

However, it seemed as though he was, with strange gear in tow. Thus, Takagi readied herself, slightly lowering her body as one leg spaced itself forward and to the side, forming an invisible diagonal line between both feet. Arms straight and extended to the side, Takagi's expression appeared determined and focused.

This time, at Allo's extremely ill-prepared phrasing, Takagi did not seem extremely affected.

"...I'm afraid it'll take more than the first date for me to go that far," Takagi stated, matching Allo's vaguely-worded statements. Albeit Takagi's were worded that way intentionally.

Dashing forward, Takagi kept her arms spaced out while strands of her hair began to stiffen and bend, mimicking small lances pointed forward over her head and on both sides of her aligned at the shoulders. As Takagi would encroach, all three "lances" thrusted forward while she grew her nails on her right hand, entrenching her stance and slashing upwards with a step forward.

"Heh," Allo chuckled as he mad dashed towards her in response sending two laser blasts a mere few inches from her creating a rough dust uproar as the three hair lances went forward meeting no target. Following the sound of brushed rocks as the rough sounding gravelly tumbled revealed Allo had in fact slide right under her feet to avoid all four attacks. As quick as he had dodged his counter attack was soon in full bloom as he twisted mid dodge to trip up Takagi. Pushing as hard as he could with his hands against the ground he pushed up to deliver a upper double screw kick into her side before adding in a dual blast to recreate distance. Yet, unfortunately Takagi had been just as responsive, and ready as one the final kicks of his combo he felt himself get uplifted, and literally thrown into the air as her hair had snaked onto his left leg.

"OH GEEZ," Allo responded in laughter as he pulled his captured leg towards his stomach to latch roughly onto the hair to make sure he wasn't the only one about to go for a wild mid air ride. As her sparring partner slid beneath her legs, Takagi let out a light grown and instinctively pushed down on the skirt of her uniform. In hindsight, she perhaps shouldn't have worn a skirt, but in her defense it wasn't as if she came here predicting a fight. Feeling her legs being kicked from under her, her hair automatically moved to catch her, striking the ground and entrenching within it. However, just as she recovered, Takagi felt a kick in her side, knocking her back as her entrenched strands tore the ground. Yet just as she was kicked, Takagi managed to wrap some of her hair around her leg, allowing her to pull him into the air.

Takagi saw as Allo grasped his leg, attempting to gain some measure of control, however the strands that were struck into the ground acted as roots, holding her steady and in place while he was lifted in the air.

"I do hope you don't make a habit of trying to look up people's skirts in a fight...!"Takagi taunted, whipping her hair up before trying to bring it down and slam Allo to the ground. Before Takagi could slam down her captured prey she would have little chance to notice not bonding his hands had been a massive mistake mid attack for as Allo came down Takagi was quickly over taken with a laser barrage that forced her to let go mid swing. Due to the counter offensive Allo still came down with aggressive force causing quite the small rumble in the building.

"You don't seem like the type to use assassin type weapons," Allo chuckled mid groan clearly misunderstanding his classmates message, or its meaning as he in fact had done no such thing. What would more then likely give Takagi a confused face gave Allo all the time he needed to get up, and rush tackle her as he flung something behind her back. As something loudly clanged Takagi would feel her hair suddenly tighten together without her command. As the tackle turned body slammed Allo quickly rolled away giving Takagi a moment to realize her hair had indeed been restricted by a smaller device then the one he had shown her in the lab. He had tricked her, but with reason he needed her to panic. Allo's gun cords in the midst of the assault had been ripped not shocking given the material used for this particular pack.

"Note to self prototype 12 is useless in actual combat... need to improve fiber, and cord material," he spoke in a mumble realizing Takagi's hair had indeed at some point gotten the better of him trying to cut off the power supply.

"Though I am by no means out," he grinned flipping a small level that caused the ball at the ends of both guns to light up in that usual golden hue. It wouldn't be hard for Takagi to realize they were back on line especially as soon as he rushed her again taking concentrated shots at her. Moving her hair to focus on defense, the strands extended outward retracted to form a protective barrier around herself, similarly to how she bested her trial on the first day. However, once more Allo said something Takagi understood naught of.

"...What does that even mean!" Takagi replied in slight frustration, not at all understanding the reference. Soon after, Allo rushed her once more. In response, her hair propped and pointed itself forward in several positions as when the fight first began, however suddenly Takagi found her hair to be unusable. Furthermore, before she could process what had occurred, Allo had tackled her before backing away.

"Oh, what now...?!" Takagi growled, reaching back to grab at her hair. It was that same device from earlier from Allo's first plan. Looking to Allo, those things that resembled guns began firing at her. Slightly panicked, Takagi grew her nails once again, stumbling to evade some and attempting to slash at those she couldn't. It wasn't as if she could do nothing without her quirk, she had some semblance of close-quarters-combat; she was raised by Titan after all. However, there was little she could do defensive-wise against guns. Try as she might have, some of the blasts got through her defenses, either striking her directly or knocking her back as she batted the blasts away.

"Egh... Your toys... are extremely...aggravating!"

"Alright final stretch," Allo whispered to himself as he held down both triggers as the pistol lasers started to charge. She was mad, confused, and in a panic as he had hoped in one single fluid moment of being tricked. Now was the part that was going to be the roughest. That being even without a harden skin ability Takagi did in fact hit hard, and while her best weapons for delivering the pain were restricted at the moment did not mean she still couldn't bring the hurt. Her level of strength was still above human, and while Allo could take a thrashing, or keep distance with his long range tools it did no good for what Takagi wanted to achieve.

"Going to have to go the brawler route this time," Allo grinned as he charged wildly at the hellfire woman that was currently Takagi. First he needed to get her over the edge so with that said. With one blaster at the read he let loose a way bigger shot that tore the barrel of the pistol apart Allo once again tore apart the terrain to blind Takagi. While using the same strategy twice seemed stupid that was the very reason he did it. It would not only convey that Takagi would get even more disoriented, but she would probably feel like he thought she would fall for it twice. If that didn't enrage, or ruffle her skin then well things were about to get very physical. The second pistol now the only pistol was readied as Allo slide to the left of the torrent of dust as he made is position very obvious... come on rush me. As the barrage kept coming, suddenly Allo changed strategies, supercharging the weapon to tear up the terrain in front of her. Holding an arm up to shield her from the dirt and small debris, it wasn't long before the ground erupted again. Growling, this was beginning to get tiresome. Sure she had asked for Allo's help but Takagi had never anticipated the young tinkerer would be this irritating to fight with all his little tools. Charging forward, it was about all Takagi could do. Whether Allo wanted her to or to sit at a range, she wasn't going to achieve anything by sitting back and playing defensive with a majority of her versatility eliminated. Holding her left arm forward and perpendicular to her body, the limb was to act as a brace and shield, ready to claw at anything Allo threw at her during her charge while her right hand stood pointed and forward, ready to stab and pierce.

"GOTCHA," Allo yelled with a burst with adrenaline kicking in as he threw the shot he had charged blasting another torrent of derbis from the ground not to far from them as he threw away the now useless gun as he created a space of chaos. Twisting past Takagi's piercer strike as he in response delivered an elbow to her stomach before grabbing her attacking arm to throw her over his back. Adding a volatile spin mid air to deliver a round house kick that got blocked by Takagi's other hand Allo quickly found himself face to face with a enraged Takagi. The game had changed now it was close quarters all the way. As he landed with his other leg he pushed off getting uprooted for a moment as she once again slashed forward with her claws slashing his shirt wide open against his metallic skin.

"TOO SLOW," Allo shouted delivered a downward haymaker to her noggin that only all to well sparked the fuel of rage Takagi had build up. He quickly felt a rather hefty gut punch as he was forced backwards as she came at him with a super man jump punch getting him good in the fac. Surprisingly taking it full force standing his ground as his brain clearly messaged the pain from such a foolish choice. With feet firm though he was able to force the hand away with his own as he delivered a punch equal to hers square in the nose..., and for one brief moment Allo grinned wildly.. just briefly he a felt a tinge of metal before both Takagi, and himself started to go wild with the punches in place. Chest, face, ribs, shoulders no place face nor torso was safe as both student literally beat the hell out of each other like two wild animals neither willing to budge. As the two bouted, Takagi felt pain envelope her body with each strike. While Allo's skin acted as protection, her own was not quite at that level. On top of that, he was physically stronger than she was and wasn't too inexperienced with melee combat either.

"...Okay... you can be irritating even without your toys..."

"You're quite the heavy hitter yourself my Valkyrian war maiden," Allo rounded off in a competitive manner only trying to further Takagi's concentration on him, not realizing it came off a bit more complimentary and flirty than anything else. Yet as the two took only a few second to get their words out they were followed by two aggressively dead set glares. Neither party wanted to lose now, and to be fair Allo had gone in with the mindset to only go as far as needed, but now his blood was boiling to see this match to the end.

Takagi herself only wanting to get idea's, maybe improve her control, however was now more focused with finishing the fight, irritated with the mechanical traps and tools and her competitive streak coming out. Learning to harden the keratin in her skin was outside her thoughts now.

Both students attacked once again, Allo throwing a left-sided hay-maker out while keeping his right arm to guard against Takagi's clawed strikes. Meanwhile, Takagi guarded with her right forearm to intercept Allo's punch. Both felt the force of the attacks, particularly Takagi as the force pushed her back. Allo reared another strike, and then another, Takagi forced onto the defensive.

A strange feeling began to envelope her arms, a feeling of numbness as the strikes continued. Growling, Takagi began striking back once again with stabs and slashes, forgoing defense to go on the offensive.

I should just stop it here... but I really want to see this through! Allo's mind screamed as yet again that intense feeling of bodily force connected, and sparks burst as the two clashed. Yet when the force split them up again before they could set aback, both steadied themselves, planting a foot firmly on the ground, locking them in place as the two threw out a final punch, striking each other in the head, resulting in the two stumbling back and falling to the ground.

"...Ow... that... might have been overkill," Allo groaned as he was quickly met with a brutal headache as the adrenaline died, and his breath started to slow down.

Huffing as she lay there, Takagi felt her own onset of pain and aches, though the strange feeling of numbness in her arms had left just as quickly as it came.

"...Oh come now, you're a boy with resistant skin. You're fine..." Takagi remarked, apparently still capable of teasing and jabbing people while fatigued.

Sitting up, Takagi held her head, but quickly noticed the strange condition her forearms were in. They weren't particularly damaged, albeit for some obvious bruising and aches that would ensue. Rather, some of the skin at the points of impact was peeling, or cracking rather.

"...Well, it kind of worked..." Takagi still couldn't harden the keratin in her skin on command, but she took this as fact that it was possible without intensive pain. That, or perhaps she didn't notice due to the adrenaline. "A step in the right direction I suppose... Now... how do I get this thing out of my hair?"

"Just cause I have Iron skin doesn't mean I don't feel anything. Just means I feel it less then you in force," he laughed in response as he to go up they energy was definitely gone, but thankfully they hadn't overspent themselves, or gone to insane.

"Sure you can drop a car on me, and I'll be fine. Yet get hit enough times, and everyone starts to feel pain eventually," he pointed out in a chuckle as he came over to her pleased to hear her resulting notion of her skin. Seemed they had gotten a small fruit of their labor. Helping her up with a free hand Allo immediately got behind her, and started to unlock the mechanism on her hair. With a rough pull the device gave way finally freeing Takagi's hair.

"Lucky we decided to this with a off day tomorrow... or this would have sucked the next day," he smiled as he rolled his shoulders. Their was definitely going to be some bruising Takagi had in fact used him like a ragdoll part way in. Though it was nice to know mid combat how well his quirk held up defense wise as the only parts that hurt were where they had repeatedly punched the hell out of each other when her skin when into iron mode temporarily.

"Heh, I think we both need to work out a little more in the strength department. If you ever need a lifting partner let me know," Allo smiled as he threw the device to her before collecting his own stuff. In a few minutes the cleaner bots would be out, and they definitely needed to be gone by then.

A smile coming to Takagi's face, maneuvering her hair as if stretching tired limbs. Pushing herself up, she let out a small laugh.

"I may take you up on that offer, though we should probably leave. This sort of thing isn't exactly smiled upon," Takagi suggested, catching the device. "Shall we?"

"Under different circumstances, no, under these same circumstances you could easily have been killed if just one factor was changed."

Though it had been about three weeks since the time that Yoshimoto had given them all his analyzation, his words were still fresh in her mind. Takagi had fared well during the show-and-tell on the first day, at least comparatively to some others, but while her level of control was well-rehearsed, she was still lacking so it seemed. It was for that reason that she spent much of her time in the past few weeks practicing on her own, or enlisting the help of others occasionally such as Allo. However, the only fruits of her labor thus far was but a step in the right direction.

During their little spar, either due to the adrenaline or by testing mettle, she had managed to harden the keratin in her skin. However Takagi had not been able to replicate it since, either in a large manner or in the focused area as in manifested before, causing her more than a little frustration.

It wasn't all irritation though, as Takagi as well managed to experience more fun excursions with her new friends. Today as well brought a feeling of excitement for her, seeing this school-sponsored outing as little more than a field trip to spend with her peers.

It was a special day as none of the involved students were required uniforms, allowing Takagi to choose her outfit at her leisure. Adorning a simple white blouse tucked into a black, white-speckled skirt, black pantyhose and black heel boots, she strove to arrive early, however was still beat by some others. From there, it didn't take long for their teacher to introduce what they would be doing for the day.

Takagi was assigned with Kazuo, Allo, Chitose and Misoka and would be assisting at the mall, apparently assigned to the job for the ability to deal with children, or in the keratin mutant's case, the inability to. Some had a motherly instinct. Chitose herself possessed a certain air about her, however all the children Takagi typically came into contact with were loud, obnoxious and without even the slightest manners.

Deflating slightly at that, it seemed this outing wouldn't be as fun as she hoped. Though, at least there were a few she was familiar with in her group. Takagi knew practically everyone but had spent far more time with Misoka and Allo. At least they would get some discounts to boot.

Approaching her group, Takagi instantly held a somewhat displeased expression. Looking at her team for the day, it was no wonder that they were all chosen. Allo, Misoka, Chitose, Kazuo—Not one would have any issue with the day's events, she surmised.

"Ara... this will be fun... Why was I picked for this...?"

Misoka Yamasaki & Hayate Kawakura / Assorted
April 28th - U.A. Main entryway
Interacting with: VARIOUS - Direct @EmperorsChosen - Mention @Azurian Dream

Humming a marching song of some sort, Hayate, or rather Captain Hardwire, stands at parade rest as wires seem to flow from his body, connecting to a host of devices and computing devices, including the robot from before, closed eyes show signs of movement behind the lids. Was he working?

"Ah yes, go ahead and get into your groups, transportation should be here soon. Either way I got work to do. Allo-kun I'm sure I'll be seeing you in my workshop again soon, hmm? Either way, stop being so shy, a few of you have not even moved. Haha.. Ah, but a good day to you. I must get back to the tasks on hand, work does not wait for the weary! Ah yes, those of you not changed, you should hurry and do so! But that does not seem to be the case, also I'm in constant communication with the Tokyo Metropolitan police and the heroes on patrol, so please do be good.. And do contact me if there is a problem.

And gathered at the drop off pints tonight at 8pm. Carry on."

Snapping his heels together and pivoting away from the students, the man continues to hum, as the machines follow him, almost in perfect unison. Marching away at a casual pace it was not long till he was within the gate.

Looking down at herself, Misoka had on a black T-shirt, red trim, red frilled skirt, large and ever present hair bow and finishing off her look with a pair of lower leg reaching pair of brown leather and laced boots. As far as she was concerned she was covered for a trip to the mall, all she would need was her small little wallet that she kept in a shirt pocket with her few yen notes and student debit card.

Moving off to join her classmates for this trip, Misoka stares at the others, turning to smile at the misfortune of Takagi, chuckling as she spoke.

"Well, didn't you hear him? He said it was to teach as well, if you want to be a pro you'll have to deal with kids and old people sometime yah know? Plus don't worry! I got you covered! Kids like my little acts! Plus we get to go shopping huh?" Patting Takagi on the back with a mischievous smile.

"I got you covered! Though I may have to drag you into my act! Ahahaha! Plus Allo is with us! You get along with him don't you? Huh, haha!"

Looking at him with a Wink, did she know of their training secssion somehow? With that her attention seemed to wander a bit as she looked off in the distance, it seemed a few minivans or busses of some sort were coming, was this the ride?

Allo Tamoyo & Imma Routes
U.A University Class 1-A Field Trip School Gate
Day Time
Mentions: @Demon Shinobi @RedArmyShogun @EmperorsChosen @Jessica2477
"Peace out Capt. Hardwire," Allo spoke appearing completely out of nowhere behind Kazuo, and the rest of his group. Apparently Misoka wasn't the only one with stealth skills at the ready. The blonde having been disappointed in the denial of hero suiting was wearing his surprisingly biker appearing outfit complete with military black boots, a sleek pair of black jeans matched with a dark grey shirt covered by an abyssal blue jacket giving the usually happily cheerful goof ball a rather menacing look... well until he gave his signature peaceful smile making him oddly appearing more like a normal person as he patted Kazuo on the shoulder. Circling the rest of his group he gave Takagi a high five seeing how they had bonded over training for about a good three weeks now. It when Misoka starting talking that his smile turned into a blank star as he tilted his head for a moment.

"Ooohhh you sneaky tie wearing devil. Heh, I am rather aware of your nightly outings to missy," Allo chuckled playfully as he nudged Misoka's neck tie so it would be tilted. So Chitose, Kazuo, Takagi, and Misoka were his teammate's today interesting group dynamic sorta a hard hitting blitz dynamic really given their quirks, and styles. Though over the three weeks Allo had learned Kazuo actually had no control of the fire that emitted from his body by watching his fighting dynamics, and other school activities... it was hard to say if it was more a style element of his quirk or maybe a untapped potential ability. Yet being only one person Allo could only interact with so many of them with such a short time. Though in truth Kazuo along with Eli were the two hardest to sort of interact with their was a rather familiar element with the two, one which Allo knew was eventually going to butt heads more then likely if he wasn't careful.

"Heh, come on Takagi you know you might get caught in rescue mid mission this would be a good experience knowing how to react to different elements of personality, and age," Allo cheered his keratin controlling friend with a thumbs up, and a wink. Once the jovial tidings were up, and done it seemed their transportation was coming around in the form of minivans... heh made sense being incognito was a good element to start working on.

"There's always the probability of the unexpected might as well be ready to be the second unexpected element right," Allo oddly chimed as he nudged Chitose with a chuckle as he started to walk towards the transportation.

……..………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Imma Routes
Day Time
Mentions: @Mr.Scales ⚖ @MrStoryTeller @Luminosity @Jessica2477

"It should be a rather enjoyable experience my grandma's taken me to quite a few. The high society taste is meh, but the food, and entertainment is one of a kind," Imma turned to Akane as she joined the rest of their group. Imma was wearing her casual clothes consisting of skin tight blue jean shorts with silver stockings ending with some running shoes. Her top having to be adjusted from the norm by school requirements was a black shirt accompanied with a small mini yellow coat smaller then the shirt. Her hands wore silver fingerless gloves that gave that brawler look that Imma was quite a fan of... it definitely made the wrong type of people stay clear.

"What about the rest of you? Ever experienced the loving arts," Imma motioned tot he rest even Kaori who she was at least making small talk with at the moment... she was still peaved with him, but eventually she would let go.

Setsuna Taizai
Date: April 8th
Place: Classroom
Setsuna squinted his eyes, Physically? He rolled his eyes, looking down at the lunch he had brought today. It was a candybar and several other sugar-high items. He grimaced and tapped it with his foot back under the chair again, He may have a point. But also he needs to consider that it's quite a bit to ask a teen to just randomly climb a wall... eugh, I need to get into shape. It was interesting hearing everybody else being talked to about their problem, but Setsuna kept trodding over that simple comment. That was all that was said of his own trial. He had hoped for some kind of comment on how to improve his own power further but unfortunately that wasn't given. He knew that there was more he could do though... he just needed to begin training.

Date: April 15th, Before School, EXTREMELY EARLY
Place: School Dorm/Kitchenette Area
Collab with @Azurian Dream (Allo)
It was early in the morning. Before the sun had even risen. Most students would be asleep, because why would you ever wake up so early for nothing? Nothing school related was going on, and there was no activity within the entirety of the school dorms. Which was a good reason for Setsuna to be awake right now. He yawned as he poured himself a cup of hot chocolate. Freshly made as he loved to have it. Most people would make coffee when they got up, but most people weren't Setsuna. Setsuna wore a loose giant black shirt which covered up most of the boxer shorts he had underneath.

He smiled softly as he drank the first sip of the hot chocolate, Perfection, he thought, Though maybe... Setsuna looked over at the sugar bag he had set out and quickly put in another teaspoon. Nobody would know anyways, and as long as he made the promise to start eating better tomorrow that's what mattered more. Setsuna has hardly had the problem with his figure anyways, and at worst a bit of pudge wasn't going to kill him. Setsuna was about to take another sip, and then stiffened up. He set down the cup and sighed, "I can feel somebody watching me so ple-"

"HI SETSUNA," Allo eagerly yelled out in excitement with a unusual extra skip in his step. The commonly calm Allo was clearly rather different this moment full of energy, and loud. His grin was extremely big as he was literally jumping up, and down behind the pink haired chocolate drinker. It was by all means a sight you wouldn't believe unless you saw it with your own eyes.

"GOD DAMMIT" Setsuna yelled in anger and would have dropped their hot chocolate mug had he not frozen it beforehand. He unfroze it and gently set it down on the counter, turning to face Allo with a glare, "Why. The. Hell. ARE YOU GOING AROUND SCARING PEOPLE?!" Setsuna leaned against the counter desperately trying to calm his heart and suddenly thinking about how he regrets all the sugar he's ever eaten in his entire life at this point.

"Ohh… I'm sorry I am rather happily over energetic due to a unfortunate error in my bed structure... well more a malfunction in my bed to the dorms electrical system. I had to go get some tools. You seem able body,a nd willing to help a friend out," Allo spoke so fast Setsuna would probably only get half of it as Allo grabbed his hand, and pulled him along all the way from the kitchen to Allo's higher floor bedroom door.

"Okay don't be shocked by my room I doubts its what you expect. Well actually to be fair I don't know what you expect DO YOU EXPECT ANYTHING," Allo shook Setsuna in place before letting the poor boy go as he grabbed his card key unlocking the door. What was revealed was oddly rather not expected honestly. The room was extremely clean with a well sized 55 inch tv hooked up with all three current console's, and a well sized game collection underneath the tv. On the other side was a computer surrounded by well coordinated piles of books marked "shred", and "Condense Notes". At the end of the room though was the most notable out of place item. An intense high tech looking queen sized bed with what appeared to be covered in wires at the bottom that connected into the dorm wall via a unique wall outlet. It seemed Allo wasn't joking when he said his energy was actually used to fuel some of the dorms power at night. That, and the bed was also at the sides littered with varied sized specialized containers that were the rumored battery packs Allo said he used with his gear.

"So lets get started I need you to get on my bed," of course Allo way high off his own quirks energy, but even he seemed to click into the fact that, that statement came out a bit weird.

"Its cause the beds mechanics work off a weight trigger don't worry nothing will happen," Allo chuckled bringing Setsuna into his bedroom taking Setsuna's cup of whatever had survived the trip chocolate. After the polite set down of the cup Allo with a rather playful smile pushed Setsuna onto the bed before immediately heading over to the side with the tool kit he had brought back from the tech lab.

After listening to Allo speak he was immediately dragged along. Allo's room looked fairly like what Setsuna would think, and there was a fair bit of technology which was honestly expected. Setsuna looked at the bed and the battery packs, and raised his eyebrow at the comment, "Okay, so space bed then? Fine." Setsuna fell back onto the bed from being pushed and watched Allo set down the cup, "Hey! Watch it... pushing me onto the bed like that." A slight blush formed from how that statement could be taken but Setsuna shook it off, "Oh and that's my cup as well! Don't steal it! And also the rest in the kitchen is mine... yes I was planning on having that whole container don't even think about teasing me on that."

"So all you gotta do is relax while I work out the kinks... hows your day been... or is it your morning... how are you ," Allo chirped as he quickly swung himself underneath the bed out of Setsuna's view.

"Yeah, not the only thing with kinks in this room I'd imagine." Setsuna whispered as he laid down, a sigh escaping his lips, "My morning? Well it was going great... until somebody dragged me off and onto their bed. I had been enjoying hot chocolate... bet all of it isn't even in that cup anymore. Oh yeah and also we've hardly talked. Not a great first impression." Setsuna rolled his eyes and attempted to relax upon the hyped up fellow student's bed.

"You really like your chocolate. Your so lucky I cant have caffeine or sugar drinks. My quirk goes out of control more so then draining my energy at night does," Allo popped back up out of the blue on the other side of the bed with a big panel, and a shit ton of wires attached to it. Allo did tilt his head when Setsuna spoke of teasing raising a eyebrow as he caught the whispering words of his classmate.

"Are you hitting on me," Allo asked bluntly as he started to tear apart the panel showing a few flashing bulbs used to help point out faulty connections. Two of the bulbs were unlite making it appear that Allo had quickly found the problem dropping the question rather fast, or unfazed whether, or not Setsuna had.

"Yes... yes I do. It's pretty much the best snack so..." Setsuna laughs slightly, but the joyful expression lasts only for a second. He covers it up quickly with a glare, "And no. I'm not hitting on you. I was... making fun." He sighed and leaned back onto the bed, "For some reason I do that now..." He shook his head and wiped at something that was touching his eye.

"AHAH," he proclaimed unexpected slipping underneath the bed again as Setsuna would start to feel some jolts, and bumps underneath as well as a strange tugging feeling as if the bed was trying to pull him down.

"Well to be fair you have been dodging most of us so first impressions were clearly going to be a bit force. Tell you what I'll get you a chocolate pack from the store for helping me. Gunna need to walk off this energy, or run if I can find Koza. He's a fun challenger," Allo point out again on the opposite side from where he had entered grabbing the toolkit, and disappearing again underneath the bed as a few aggressive sounds could be heard as Allo was fixing, and stripping parts off to replace with new ones.

He quickly cleared his throat and jolted up from the sudden feeling of electricity, "Ah! Jeez could you at least warn a guy? And yeah of course. Some people prefer to be alone... I'm like that. I would appreciate chocolate though. Thank you for the offer. Though I'd have to pay you back wouldn't I? Or is this already paying?" Setsuna patted at the bed. It was fairly comfortable honestly. Though possibly not for him specifically he could see why Allo would like it.

"Though I must say you seem to have a sweet spot for Imma your quite nice to her hmmm," Allo chuckled underneath the bed as a satisfying flick of a switch seemed to finally have the bed let go of Setsuna.

"Now just a quick test to make sure you didn't get hurt," Allo was apparently a freaking ninja as he appeared above Setsuna placing his hands on both sides of the pink haired boys faces as he tilted him softly left, and right. Once satisfied his new "friend" had no wounds from this trial he let him go standing up at the back end of the bed throwing his tools into the kit.

"Well I am sorry for delaying your solitude, but hell if you wanna take me up on that chocolate offer let me know I got all day free," Allo chimed happily offering Setsuna a way out with a open door.

Setsuna hadn't noticed he was being held tighter in the bed until it actually let go of him. He let out a deep breath, "I'm not mean to Imma. Nice is being a bit strong honestly. It's not like I... augh nevermind." Setsuna jumped back from Allo's sudden appearance, surprised at the boy having moved so quickly. Setsuna started moving toward the door, then looked back with a smile, "I... I would love that." He blushed as he walked out of the room. Headed back for the kitchen.

Date: April 28th
Place: U.A. Main Entryway

Mentions: @Thaleko @EternalInfinity @Childish Grumpino @Quake
Setsuna shrugged, Aquarium isn't too bad a place to go. It could be somewhere a bit cooler. Like a factory or something. Somewhere I wouldn't have to worry about where I direct my quirk, but oh well. I doubt things will get too serious there. Today as Setsuna stands outside of the facility he was wearing a tight black shirt underneath a baggy grey sweatshirt. He was also wearing a pair of jeans and had a one-strap sidepack. Setsuna looked over everyone he was grouped up with. There were at least two people that he knew he wasn't quite wanting to be grouped up with. Not that he had any choice of course.

Setsuna just nodded at Koza's comment. He wasn't too annoyed by Koza, and from the little they had talked Asuga was friendly enough. Setsuna currently spent his energy to glare over at Hidemi and Ramiris. Hidemi was very clearly an asshole. At least that's what Setsuna had gathered from overhearing him talk. He had that kind of canter about him. Setsuna wasn't nice either, but antagonizing wasn't exactly going to get him anywhere. Ramiris on the other hand was somebody Setsuna did want to antagonize. Not over her being mean, as she clearly wasn't. Just very very deluded. As well as dangerous if her test was anything to go by. Setsuna cleared his throat, staring over at her, "Ramiris. Not that I want to be mean, but I will, how about you watch what the hell you're doing this time hm? It's a good thing nobody else got hurt by what happened last time, but if you lose control like that again there's not telling that can't happen for sure. And I for one don't want that on me. Oh, and if you mention anything relating me to a maid I'll give you a first hand demonstration on how I've been training up my power."

EISUKE

@Mr.Scales ⚖ @Luminosity @MrStoryTeller @Azurian Dream

The weeks had come and gone ever since the day of those tests, and since then Yoshimoto-sensei's criticism was still fresh on his mind. At the time Eisuke had been more excited about showing off and getting a dangerous test, but he truly did believe that there had been nothing on the surface of his test except for "give zap, light everything."

Honestly, it was a bit embarrassing to be called out like that, but he needed to hear it. How would he learn?

Though, his criticism wasn't the only one still on his mind.

Chitose's flaws were more psychological; what did he mean by that? She's always been competitive for as long as he could remember... What was going on in that head of her's?

He could only let that sit in the back of his mind. His classmates seemed pretty nice and interesting, and none of them seemed to be any the wiser about his and Chitose's true personalities; save for Koza.

The latest assignment was going to have him visit The Theater with Kaori, Akane, Imma, and Eli. He'd gone to the theater many times in his past, mainly so his parents could broaden their connections with more high profile individuals while Eisuke and Chitose went around making friends with other rich kids. In truth, Eisuke was pretty neutral about the establishment. He did enjoy the performances, but the people attending could really make or break the experience. He gathered with his group, happy that he had someone that he was close to to go on this adventure with.

Today, he had decided to wear black jeans, a dark blue button-up shirt rolled up to his elbows, and some black sneakers that could pass for dress shoes if you didn't look hard enough. As requested by his father, he dressed sharp yet comfortably.

Hearing Akane, Eisuke couldn't help but speak up.

"I think you'll enjoy watching far more than reading. I visited The Theater a lot when I was growing up; the actors are top-notch and the performances breathtaking. It feels like you're actually in the story." He said to her with a smile.

At first, Eisuke hadn't been all that fond of Akane because of the rumors he had heard about her. However, Kaori seems to like her and Chitose had made it her mission to be friends with her too, so Eisuke wanted to be more open-minded and cease his judgemental mindset against her. He hadn't been there, he didn't know what actually happened, and so it was unfair of him to think negatively of her.

Imma spoke up next, and to ease some of the tension he could feel regarding Kaori, he decided to answer the question first.

"Mhm, performing arts is a big part of my childhood; I'm pretty excited to feel the nostalgia personally." He looked over to the rest of them, Eli and Kaori in particular. "What about you?"

In truth, he wasn't really expecting Eli to be a play and opera kind of person, but who knew?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHITOSE

@Demon Shinobi @EmperorsChosen @Azurian Dream @RedArmyShogun

Chitose had been confused regarding her own criticism, and still was to this day. She didn't understand what he meant about psychological issues, but in the back of her mind, she had a feeling of exactly what he was talking about. Chitose had hoped that it wouldn't be so much of an issue so long as it didn't cut into her work ethic or ability to become a hero; apparently, she was wrong. Thankfully Yoshimoto-sensei hadn't gone into depth about it yet with her; it'd be really embarrassing if he did...

Today was going to be a good day though! She met up with her group regarding their assignments and she felt as bubbly as ever. Her outfit today consisted of a periwinkle high collar blouse with her sleeves ending mid-bicep with some dark blue jeans and white low pump heels; stylish yet still functional!

And thankfully, her classmates didn't seem to have a clue about imperfect Chitose. Except Koza, but he was the exception!

She gathered with her own group, a bit sad she wouldn't have Koza or Kaori on this trip but was going to use this opportunity to become even closer friends with her groupmates.

When Allo nudged her, she giggled with him. Poor Takagi was probably going to need the most help today; maybe Chitose should stick by her to help her through this? Out of everyone, it was her she wasn't really familiar with. This idea could work!

"Don't worry Takagi, we'll be fine. You can stick by one of us if you'd rather not handle people alone." She offered. Chitose was certain the group would end up splitting up at some point, but having someone with Takagi could at least ease the raven-haired girl's worries. "Plus we all get discounts! I might end up leaving with a store's worth of merchandise if no one keeps me in check~"

Chitose might have to do some visits to her favorite stores in secret, but she could certainly have fun shopping with her teammates~

cyOIiAW.png

>>> Senjokuhara Mall - Akihabara, Japan <<<
>> April 28th - Inside the Senjokuhara <<

Interacting with: @Jessica2477 @EmperorsChosen @RedArmyShogun @Azurian Dream

Kazuo grumbled putting rubbing the back of his neck as everyone began to arrive, one by one. "Explore somewhere, be friendly, maybe try to learn something. Shouldn't be too hard," he said with a small sigh before Captain Hardware arrived to offer explanation. He listened and nodded along as everyone continued to file in and sort themselves into their groups. thankfully his group found him. Although, he wasn't sure if "thankfully" was the word he was looking for. Especially when he heard the actual details of his group's assignment. Children. Why did it have to be children? That means, this would definitely not be the kind of restful day he'd envisioned.

"Of course..." he sucked his teeth, balling his hand into a fist, silently cursing Yoshimoto-Sensei. Still, everyone seemed more of less content even if some questioned their assignments. Like Takeratin. He glanced at her and opened his mouth as if to speak, but stopped short. It seems others had that covered. Allo, Misoka, and even Chitose. Of course, he wasn't surprised. Most everyone was much more personable than he'd initially expected. Speaking of everyone, he noticed something else. Everyone seemed much more presentable than himself. He looked down. He was wearing a plain blue t-shirt with what seemed to be faded out specs of what use to be a graphic on the front. The image was more or less gone, the top sporting an "i g" and the bottom of it reading "r k e." Any hero fan worth his (or her) salt might notice this was an old, really old, King Drake fan shirt. Of that he had an open red plaid button down rolled up at the sleeves. It seemed to have a few paint stains here and there of varying colors and sizes.

Looking around again, he couldn't help but whisper to himself, "Does nobody else believe in sweats?" He looked down at his own worn black sweats and his running shoes. Everyone seemed to have some kind of style to them. They either dressed like that all the time, or they worked at it. And there he was in all his exhausted glory wearing the first, cleanest, and most comfortable clothes he had. Still, he listened to the others encourage Takagi. "You should listen to them Takeratin. They know what their talking about," he said as he walked past the group out the gate as it opened and patted Takagi's back. "We've all got your back."

"Although I do hope we don't end up having to carry too much back to the mall if Nimbus there ends up going a little nuts on a shopping spree," he added motioning towards Chitose to let the others know who he was talking about. Just outside he saw a number of vans. Drivers stood out front of each van with signs labeled "Group A," "Group B," and "Group C," as well as the named of the groups. Kazuo found his groups, Group A, and just as he stepped up to the driver the class received a collective text message.

'Class! Sorry I wasn't able to make it out to see you all off 😢 I got a little held up drafting your first Science Exam of the school year. It's gonna be a doozy :bsmile: so make sure to study the appropriate chapters. BUT! I arranged ample transportation. You are in good hands!'
That was the end of the message. Yoshimoto had probably assumed that Hardware would have given all the other information. So, there was nothing left to do but get in the vans and head off. The driver's were from a special company that's partnered with UA. They were support hero sidekicks who helped with community events, clean up, support, disaster relief, and a medley of other functions. Today, it was transportation. Once all the students were loaded up into their respective vehicles, they were off. Each had a bit of a ride ahead of them. Kazuo spent most of his listening to the others, occasionally chiming in on conversations, or resting his eyes until they reached Senjokuhara Mall. He's been to the area many times. Although, he wasn't about to explain why, even if he was sure it wouldn't come up.

Once the vehicle stopped he opened his eyes once more, having close them for the latter portion of the trip. "Guess we're here," Kazuo yawned as he exited the van along with the others. As they waited small bus pulled up. Out poured a group of 20 students that seemed to be roughly 6 years of age, give or take. from the looks of it they were also given full permission to dress casually for the day, though they all sported the same armbands to buttons on their chests embroidered with their school name. Maintaining the group were two instructors who seemed far more calm and on top of things than anybody he'd seen in his life who wasn't his mother. "Welp, at it looks like they're-" before Kazuo could finish his statement he was cut off by the sound of a loud gasp and a familiar shout.

"KAZU-CHAAAAAAN!" Soon one of the students, a young girl, ran out from the group. She ran and jumped quickly latching onto his waist. Her small arms just barely made their way around him. To be honest, he'd not expected the sudden impact from an attack like hug. He took a few steps back with an audible "oof." He looked down to find a head of green hair. The style was familiar, but not the color. He tilt his head, his face shifting from slight discomfort to confusion.

"Um..."

The young girl looked up at Kazuo and looked sad. "You don't remember me?" She asked softly, seeming a bit sad. He studied her for a moment, unsure of what to say at first.
ov0F8Hg.jpg

It took Kazuo a moment, perhaps longer than it should have, but it all came flooding back. 3 weeks ago. Yeah! That little girl he'd helped. "Ku?" He asked as he hoisted her up. "Look at you!" He said in a much cheerier tone than he'd had all morning. He certainly new how to deal with children, even if he was still clearly tired. "You've changed so much. Wasn't you're hair purple?" He asked prompting a nod from the giggling girl.

"Mhm! But I got my quirk," she answered as he set her back down. The instructors didn't seem to mind once the situation was cleared up and began to lead everyone inside. "Now my hair looks like mama's!"

Kazuo nodded along. "Right right," he said as she began to talk about her mom and how easily she'd begun making friends at school.

"Have you made friends?"

Kazuo smiled as he walked beside the girl, motioned to the others. "Well, we haven't known each other long, but these are my friends."

"What are their names?" Almost as if her question was a cue for the others, they began to follow her lead like a back up chorus.

"Yeah!" "What are their names?" "The girls are super pretty!" "What are you're quirks?"

"Woah woah woah," Kazuo calmed the crowd. "One thing at a time guys. Let's start with names."

"Yeah! Listen to Kazu-chan!" Kusano chimed in.

"Aha, yeah, my name is Kazuo. Kazuo Mizushima. But Kazuo is fine," Kazuo said as he lifted hand to wave to the kids. "The others can introduce themselves, but we're here to help your teachers keep you safe," he added calmly as he flexed his arm and slapped his bicep. "Cause we're all wicked strong UA High students." This prompted a resounded "oooooooooooo" from the students at the prospect of being helped and watched over by future heroes. "Right guys?" He glanced at the others with a big grin on his face, like he knew exactly what he was doing. As if he'd done this a million times. It was so easy to shrug off being tired if it was for the sake of the kids. Although, he did hope that how he knew Kusano didn't come up. Would have been a bit embarrassing to have it come out now that that was why he'd been late on the first day of class.

--------------------
Meanwhile, the others should have been arriving at their destinations as well. It seemed as though the drivers had been especially efficient in their travel planning, coordination, and arrival. It was shaping up to be smooth sailing for the student. Or so that was how it would appear on the surface. In fact, unbeknownst them, this would become a day none would soon forget as one of their first, and perhaps most vital, steps into the world of the pros.

Other tags: @Luminosity @EternalInfinity @Quake @Thaleko @Childish Grumpino @MrStoryTeller @Mr.Scales ⚖ @Novuskai

Facility AI Neptunia
April 28th - Tokyo Bay Imperial Aquarium (or just the Aquarium from this point on)
Interacting with: @Novuskai @Childish Grumpino @Thaleko @EternalInfinity @Quake

Watching as the visitors arrived the blue glowing AI "meets" them all at the park entrance. The long narrow bridge leads out to a rather pleasant island, not even disturbed by the waves, nearly everything seemed to be as it were with the video, perhaps it was live footage after all? Either way the human like holographic computer program greets them with a smile to her face. "Greetings UA students! I had hoped to host all of your class but your administration said it would tax my capabilities. Currently I would like for you each to take one badge from my cart."

As if by clockwork before any of the students could ask what cart?; A man pushing a small server cart arrives with a chuckle. "Neptunia as prompt as ever I see? Name's Kato, we got a badge for each of yah, let's see here, Ramiris, Hidemi, Koza, Setsuna, and Asuga.. Huh..." Looking at Ramiris for a bit, he chuckles, not afraid of her in the least.

"Huh! Now aren't you an interesting one! Haha, Hey Neptunia we could use her to scare a few folks on the Halloween event, I'm curious if her skin pigmentation is fro-" Going off on his own tangent, wandering off muttering something about the scanners or cobalt based pairing.. the AI however just sighs. It was likely odd for the girl that someone was not afraid but rather excited by her.

"Kota works in the Medical Lab, we've been very busy as of late. I can assure you he means well, either way these passes give you low level security clearance and has trackers and communication devices, we are among the top Five largest aquariums in the world, so it is possible some of you may want to wander off in the grand exhibit halls. You'll progress across the facility and your work duties will consist mostly of feeding various animals with our handlers or in moving a few items, rest assured we have nothing dangerous planned for you." Pausing for a bit a few numbers flash across the girls face.

"Ah yes, you'll also get some behind the scenes takes at our Dolphin and Seal performance and a vairty of meals have been prepared made from the Sea's Bounty, ah do rest assured, the more questionable items on the menu such as the turtle soup is from animals who have died of natural causes on the preserve grounds... To let them go to waste would insult their memory.." Curiously a brief look of sadness flashed over the AI's features, but almost as quickly vanishes.

"The Sea giveth and taketh away. Welcome to the Toyoko Bay Imperial Aquarium, the land of the Rising Sun has had a long history with the Sea and I hope this proves to be both an educational and entertaining trip. First up you'll get to see the basic local fauna exhibit..- If you have questions do ask for me." Continuing on it seemed some smaller rays and creatures that were unchanged from millions of years ago were first up on the tour, petting them was allowed for those brave enough to reach into the shallow tanks. Quickly the room would branch off into several tanks, everything from Lobsters to sea turtles were on display and a massive glass tunnel that had sharks patrolling overhead was within eyesight.

True to the AI's words the human staff seemed very busy with the care of the animals or manning informational booths.

A random Butler and assorted staff.
April 28th - Capital Center of the Performing Arts (The Theater Main entrance)
Interactions: @Luminosity @Jessica2477 @Mr.Scales ⚖ @MrStoryTeller @Azurian Dream

Smiling thinly a man who seemed to be advanced in his years
stands in pristine order, a black butlers suit clashed and yet complemented a head of white hair and an almost Walrus like mustache that had long ago turned from greying. With white gloved hands he awaits in perfect stillness as the UA Minivan pulls in, not in the least bit bothered by this or looking down upon his guests. He was indeed the atypical butler, a poor man who was rich in class. Waiting for a bellboy in a red vest and black slacks to get the door, he and another female staff member in a matching outfit minus a skirt greets the five with a deep and respectful bow in the European fashion;

Straining himself, the butler speaks. "I am Asigawa Honzo former Butler of this Residence and now lead manager of The Capital Center of the Performing Arts, I welcome you, Ladies and Gentlemen of the U.A. High School. This evening we cordially invite you into our halls for a night of entrainment and culture that the old master would smile upon, a brochure has been prepared for each of you as well as visitor passes with our Golden Ticket. In accordance to the rules for your attendance I trust I need not teach you the manners and rules of basic civility."

Clapping his hands once, the woman steps forward with a smile born of rehearsal and training as she presents each of the five with a highly decorative ticket that had their name and was engraved with the national seal of Japan in golden embroidery. Speaking up once more the old man continues. "I will be personally chaperoning you all to some of the events, I ask that you all agree to what you want to see and that you all pick at least three programs I marked as educational, with the time of day I fully expect you will have time for at least 8 showings, five of these to your own choice and you will have 25 to pick from. As to Dinning Arraignments for our illustrious guests, we have a number of dinning rooms and other earing areas for almost any social bracket. Eat where you are comfortable, or where you may wish to meet other. Either way. we should review those forums right now, or would you like to walk about the gardens? Ask questions and we wander around? I nice Old Gentleman handing about could teach you all a bit"

Waiting for the others to say what ever they may have to ask.

Misoka Yamasaki
Interactions: @Jessica2477 @EmperorsChosen @Demon Shinobi @Azurian Dream

Watching the show playing out, well a show to her, it seemed not enough handlers were on hands for the kids. Jumping over to great them she speaks out, "Don't forget about me! Misoka! Yamasaki! Hey kids watch this!" Pulling her thumb off, the others called her a phony, until she put it back and took the whole hand off, getting a mix of screams and laughs, putting it back on he head seem about ready to rise, but then a security guard go his orders, handing each of them the promised perks. While then didn't have to fallow them per see, Mioka hand wanted to tire them all out, with a smirk and a smile, if most of them were for the count then she, Chitose and Takagi could all enjoy a nice ladies shopping trip, all three ot them were huge in the bust after all. At the very least he seemed happy.

"So what are we doing now? Wanna break up, or talk all of them to the tour stores? I mean you call." She says of no one in particular.

Last edited:
Koza Qi
April 28- Aquarium
Interacting with:
@Novuskai @Thaleko @Childish Grumpino @EternalInfinity

This was going to be an interesting day, Koza could tell. Setsuna's warning to Ramiris had already spiced things up a bit, and the day hadn't even started. The trip over to the Tokyo Aquarium had gone off without issue, so that was a plus. As Koza got off the bus with the other students, they were greeted by a holographic A.I and a man with a cart of badges. Silently so as not to disturb the introductions, Koza picked up a badge and attached it to his shirt, sipping coffee silently. He had never been to an aquarium before, so he was a bit excited to see what it had in store for him and his classmates.

As the AI continued the introduction and led them through the aquarium, Koza was amazed by all the fish and sea life the aquarium held. How amazing it must be to take care of these creatures, both big and small. As the young boy gently ran his hand across one of the lobsters in the shallow tanks, Koza smiled to himself. He was still tired from the past weeks of work, but today felt like it was going to be a good day. He only wondered what the other students thought of the place.

Takagi Sunemizuki

Interactions:
@Azurian Dream
@RedArmyShogun
@Demon Shinobi
@Jessica2477

Misoka was quick to reply to Takagi's grumblings. Sure, teaching was part of the selection as the teacher said, but Takagi failed to see how babysitting kids would help. Her job would be fighting villains. Keeping them safe was vastly different than having some run all over you at the mall.

"Somehow, I don't think we'll have the energy to go shopping..." Takagi said with a sigh, still not all that thrilled with the prospect.

What the prankster said next both worried and subsequently flustered the girl. Takagi knew Misoka, being an entertainer, quite enjoyed and excelled at doing just that. However the keratin user was quite different. She didn't much care for being in one of the girl's acts, mainly as if anyone in the group had the energy and attitude to keep up with a bunch of kids, it was her—and then, of course, the one which she named.

"W-what is that supposed to imply?" Takagi inquired, her face now broadcasting a small scowl with a slightly red hue. It wasn't necessarily what Misoka had said, but how she had said it, and she likely intended it that way.

Just as sudden as Misoka had spoke his name, Allo suddenly appeared behind the group. Glancing to him, Takagi's flustered demeanor vanished as she stared at him, slightly puzzled. The boy's demeanor was off-putting somewhat, simply because of how it contrasted. It was like seeing a pit-bull dressed in a fluffy pink coat, or more accurately, a golden retriever with a spiked collar and leather jacket...

The blank stare continued until he circled and high-fived her, which successfully took her out of her daze. It seemed Allo was also aware of Misoka's shenanigans, adding on to her previous point of using it as practice. Huffing lightly, her arms folded across her chest.

"Assuming I can't just grab them... They're being saved, what do they have to be picky about?" Takagi grumbled.

Chitose spoke up next, making her attempt to support her clear without worrying her as much as Misoka did. The dulluhan meant well, but Chitose was far less mischievous. Regardless, she might still get dragged into whatever act the girl had planned.

"I likely will... You all seem far more suited to this than I," Takagi admitted plainly.

Following that little interaction was Kazuo, complaining about the rest of the group's lack of sweats. Takagi returned his inquiry with a blank look before it morphed into one of smug amusement. Though even that expression faded at the nickname. Kazuo and her had spoken about as much as she and Chitose had, though that hadn't crippled his ability to grant her an epithet as he did with everyone else.

"I would much rather help carry Chitose's purchases than a bunch of little runts..." Takagi said shaking her head, their transportation reaching them not long after.

As they reached their destination, it didn't take long for the children to come pouring out. On top of that, a good portion of them made a B-line straight for their group. One of them even tackled Kazuo with her friends tackling the rest of them with attention, questions and comments. Recoiling slightly at the sudden bombardment of hyperactive attention, Kazuo and Misoka were quick to take it in stride.

"U-Um... I'm Takagi and-"

"Whoa your hair is super long!"

As if appearing out of no where, one of the children had made his presence known behind Takagi with little warning and far to close proximity, successfully startling her and instinctively causing a portion of her hair to jump up, unintentionally hoisting up the young boy.

"WHAA! This is fun!"

"Eh?" Takagi murmured in confusion, recoiling once more as several more of the kids joined suit.

"I wanna turn!" "Lift me too!" "I wanna fly!" "Me! Me"

Following their bombardment of requests, it wasn't but a matter of moments before a befuddled Takagi had become a mock, mobile jungle gym, hoisting four of them in the air with her hair and swinging them around.

"...What... What is happening..."

Allo Tamoyo
Day Time
Mentions: @Demon Shinobi @RedArmyShogun @Jessica2477 @EmperorsChosen

"Heh, looks like Kazuo is a perfect fit for the lime light," Allo chuckled watching Kazuo basically build up his display to the kids, and getting them hyped up before the exploded past, and went straight for the girls. Allo smiled more as we watched Misoka, and Takagi in particular become popular without much effort. Misoka had given them the much expected showman act of showing her finger removal trick before offing her head to cause a mix of hyper reactions. Takagi on the other hand had been overcome, and taken off guard causing her to end up as the worlds first human carousal as he kids holding onto her head giggled in glee to the unexpected turn of events.

"What's happening is your a lot more popular with kids then you thought," Allo softly spoke as he walked over to her helping his poor classmate by lifting off the kids who were now wildly clinging, and swinging around with her hair. Most of the children responded with pouted faces, or giggled as Allo picked them up. Once Takagi was free of the children who had bee lined for them the kids in turn gave their attention to Allo as his estranged look from the other now had their full attention. And as if to prove case in point Allo was immediately bombarded with questions.

"SO Kazuo said you were all wicked strong."

"Yay, what can you do mister?"

"Are you in a biker gang?"

"Are all U.A girls this pretty?"

"Why do you look so different from the rest of your friends."

"Have you guys beaten up any villains yet?"

"Were definitely all pretty strong for the most part. Though he might be "gloating" a little on our behalf. It is a pleasure to meet you all my names Allo Tamoyo," Allo joked as if to tease Kazuo who he clearly knew was still in earshot as he winked at Takagi to chime in if she wanted the practice. Like usual Allo simply remained calm, and catered to the questions as quick as he could seeing as they were being rapid fired by little bundled of endless excitement no thanks to Kazuo's hype up.

"Nay, but my uncle is he's actually pretty popular in America. Oh that's because I am only half Japanese, and half American," Allo summed up pretty quickly knowing he had to keep the ball rolling on his answers before more swarmed in.

"Not yet, but eventually we will start to collide against the villainous elements of our home. Heh, nay I think are class might have claimed all the beautiful ones," Allo smile winking playfully at his female classmates to add some humor to the situation seeing how as expected it was a bit chaotic. Besides with how hard they had been working up to know a bit of praise, and play was much needed on everyone's part.

"Well basically I can absorb, and provide energy," Allo explained as he without much warning snuck his hand into both Chitose, and Takagi's pockets when they weren't looking and showed the kids their phones having both been fully charged. With a light touch on both phones charging outlets the kids watched in awe as the battery emblem on both started to drain drastically shown more physical by the tips of Allo's finger lighting up as he drained their energy. Then to prove his whole statement true he then started to recharge the phones showing the battery emblem rise back to a full charge. As the kids watching clapped excitedly Allo handed back both devices to their owners before adding.

"Also I have super strong skin," Allo spoke nonchalantly as he locked his fingers together before pulling them fast apart show casing a series of sparks that got the children starry eyed as they then started to spread out to see what Kazuo, and Chitose could do no having witness a third awesome quirk display. Of course he could have explained his skin a lot more in detail, but they were kids what he could do would mostly go over there heads as his quirk did get complicated pretty fast.

"Me, and Kaz can keep them entertained if you gals wanted to go explore I am not much for shopping well not until October when some new games come out,"
Allo mumbled to himself pretty sure Kaz wasn't much for the shopping scene either though he could be wrong it seemed Kazuo would have more fun with the kids as he seemed to be a natural as he had noted earlier.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

Imma Routes
Day Time
Mentions: @Mr.Scales ⚖ @Luminosity @Jessica2477 @MrStoryTeller
"A pleasure to meet you Master Honzo," Imma politely curtsied to their guide as Eisuke mentioned how this was indeed a normal type of event for his life. Made sense he was from a well known though oddly secretive family. Keeping herself next to Akane the tall girl shrugged it off not needing to pry into other lives. Though their decisions for the day was a whole nother matter onto itself.

"So Akane want to plan with me what to see today? Seeing how your not use to this I can definitely help you out, and well we can get to know each other a little better,"
Imma offered genuinely seeing a opportunity to make friends with the boisterous furred wolf of the group, and well... only other girl in the group currently. Not that their was anything wrong with the guys... minus Kaori, but she was a more a girls... girl? Was that how she wanted to word it... well fuck it that's how it came to mind.

"What about you guys do we want to plan a meet up event... lets say food, and then... oh how about this mystery opera singer performance at the hald way mark of the day,"
Imma suggested noting the unique event for the day.

Reactions: Thaleko
c180f735101ad254fb42ce48884cf802.png

Theater Main Entrance
Interacting with: @Jessica2477 (Eisuke), @MrStoryTeller (Eli), @Azurian Dream (Imma), @Mr.Scales ⚖ (Kaori)
The sight of the theater was something Akane was not prepared for. Everything seemed so... fancy. She wasn't used to anything super fancy. Or fancy at all, really. She didn't want to admit it, but she was already getting a little nervous. She couldn't mess up here. She had to be on her utmost behavior. What if she gave U.A. a bad name, and the principal found out? Or Kazuo? Nevertheless, she gave their guide a shallow bow. "Nice to meet you, Master Honzo. I'm glad you came out to greet us."

She heard Imma's question, tipping her head at her suggestion. The thought of food made her stomach rumble. And she couldn't wait to see shows. "That sounds like fun. I'm kinda hungry, so I don't see a problem with eating," she said, her eyes looking over the others to see what they thought. Honestly, she didn't mind spending some alone time with Imma. Or any other of them, really. "As for planning what to watch today... hmmm... I don't want to see anything that's sad. I don't want to be depressed when it's supposed to be fun," she added. In reality, she just didn't want them to see her cry. She never cried in front of anyone, not even her closest friends. It was embarassing. If they found out she was so soft-hearted...

Ramiris Theresa Alucard
ZAJLeNE.png

April 28th
Tokyo Bay Imperial Aquarium

Interactions/Mentions: @EternalInfinity @Childish Grumpino @Novuskai @Quake @RedArmyShogun

Ramiris turned to Setsuna, cocking her head, eyes blinking in clear confusion. "Huh~? What are you talking about, Ssetssuna?" she wondered aloud. A question that didn't get an answer, seeing as how the vans arrived to take them to their destination -the aquarium for her group. Setsuna's words bothered her the entire drive over. She wracked her head about it, but only got faint fuzzy images that caused her head pain. Which had persisted these past few weeks since the test the first day. As far as Ramiris could discern, something happened that day. She just didn't know what. If she focused on it at all, it caused her pain, but if Setsuna's words were anything to go by -or anyone else's who mentioned it-, something happened that day. Something bad. But what?

As they came up upon the aquarium, she shook her head to clear it, looking out of the window at the incredibly beautiful facility they were quickly coming up to.

~

Ramiris stepped out of the van, umbrella protecting her from the overbearing sun with a cool shadow. Glancing around, her eyes took in the bridge, quaint island, and peaceful waters. It was a veritable paradise, and for the moment, her gloomy thoughts were gone, replaced with a certain feeling of excitement.

The vampire's attention was drawn to the front, that cool holographic girl appeared once more! And a man right after. Who gave her some odd look, which once more set her on edge. What was that about, she wondered? That look was enough for the vampire to start questioning if he was perturbed by her appearance. Cast in the shadow under her required umbrella, she knew she made for quite the sight, standing beside her relatively normal classmates. She got an answer quickly, although Ramiris still took it the wrong way. He said something intriguing, but she still assumed the worst. Especially since his companion appeared to cut him off.

The holo-female, who was known as Neptunia, it seemed, claimed he meant well. Was that true? Her dark and molten gaze flicked between the two, scrutinizing them closely.

She looked down at her badge. Among the top 5 largest in the world.. Ramiris began to ignore the strange comment from "Kota", and began to get into this trip again! Top 5 in the world! That was exciting and cool! She raised her hand, "Missss, you ssaid 'feed them', but can we alssso feed them to ussss? Heh heh heh.. " the vampire darkly giggled at her stupid joke. Though she meant every word.

"Sseal?! Ssssea'ss Bounty?! Rrreaw~" Ramiris repeated, eyes widening, mouth hanging wide open and watering. She followed and turned her attention to the basic local fauna exhibit beside Koza. Inside she was able to fold her umbrella and hang it off her arm. She reached into the shallow pools, brushing her pale hand over the critters within. The curious vampire lifted up her hand after petting a velvety ray, wiggling her fingers, staring at her palm in intense interest. Under the tunnel, she stared at all the creatures swimming about overhead, happy to have something above her that wasn't either a boring ass roof, an umbrella, or the bright shining sun in a clear sky. Her eyes lingered along the mammals more than anything else, like the turtles, mouth watering.

Reactions: Novuskai
Eli Steel/Wolf

Theater Main Entrance
Mentions: @Jessica2477 @Luminosity @Azurian Dream @Mr.Scales ⚖

The ride to the theater wasn't too long. Eli had forgotten to set his alarm so he just barely made the bus for the field trip he was supposed to be on. He got filled in though along the ride as to the group he was with and where they were going. He has only ever been to the theater once in his life when his mother was alive. They went and saw this show that was about life and the meaning of it. It was very good and the place its self is awesome, to say the least.

When they arrived, Eli followed his classmates off the bus and they were greeted by a man named Asigawa Honzo. He was the lead manager and apparently a former butler at the theater. Some of the other kids said hello and Eli made sure to follow suit so he bowed his head and said hello. "Thank you for having us, Master Honzo." Wolf felt the need to chime in as well. "Well, this place is a bit uptight. Everyone is so, professional." Eli fired back, "be good, Wolf. We are here from the school so we represent them and need to maintain a strong relationship." Wolf just huffed, "I'll be good."

Eli turned to his classmates, some of them already deciding to head off. He looked over at Eisuke and Kaori, "well, do we head to food or catch a show first? The girls seem to want to head out and do their own thing."

Facility AI Neptunia
>>> April 28th - Tokyo Bay Imperial Aquarium (or just the Aquarium from this point on)
Interacting with: Aquarium Group <<<

Watching the tour group progress a few tidbits of information were given here and there on the exhibits. It seemed the undead looking on was hungry and making bad jokes aside, the one known as Koza seemed to take a rather marked interest in the petting tanks. Filing that away and Audible sigh could be heard from the ghostly vestige of the AI, appearing briefly. "Please do not eat the Exhibits." She says flatly, staring pointedly at the girl in question, the other three had to of yet do anything of remote interest she noted.. Either way, this one seemed hungry... Accessing the files given to her by the UA, the AI was able to process the information, review the data and prepare a suitable menu before the girl could even respond in protest.

"That being said, I've asked our cooks to prepare you some more..unique foods, mostly based on organic matter and blood based dishes, primarily of Duck and Turtle.. Should you continue your tour the Cantina is on level three of the main lobby, overlooking the gardens.. From there you'll be tasked with helping out in a little programs here and there.. Ultimately we plan to take you all to the lift and lower labs overlooking the Coral and Whale Sanctuary. Your final tasks will await you there.. Either way if you continue along the way you'll continue through the display tunnel and end up in the Gardens with the Cantina. From there you will continue to a few more displays and come out to the Dolphin and Seal enclosures, from there you'll descend into the Underground, where the Jellyfish exhibits and Deep Sea Life tanks are and finally the Elevator leading to the Undersea Labs. So would you care to take a look around and help out where needed or are you in such a hurry to eat?"

Smiling thinly at that the AI looks around at the Group, curious if they had a plan or if she should just throw them head long into their own work.. Looking towards the male, at least he seemed to be enjoying himself.

Asigawa Honzo
>>> April 28th - The Theater Main Entrance
Interactions: Theater Group <<<

Raising an eyebrow at the three who were first to speak up, they seemed to have an interest mostly in eating or were nervous about the whole thing on one level or another. Crossing his hands in front of himself, he did have other tasks to be about, but a suggestion or two couldn't hurt.

"While we have a large eating area with a fanciful spread of choices, some of the Venues with a more ethnic flair do have their own meals or snacks.. The story of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight is but one, there are also a few Kabuki shows and even a few Roman Era plays or those of Chinese Origin. If you all do part ways I ask that at least one other accompanies you at all times. This house is rather large and it is possible to get lost within these halls.. Either way I'll keep an eye out for you all, the Dinning area is beyond these central doors as are the lounge and rest areas. The Venues are off in the East and West Wings with the outdoor theater to the Rear. Cast and Crew areas are on the upper floors of the central building, we request that you stay out of those.. Either way brochures and show times have been provided, please do come inside."

Giving a bow and standing aside from the large doors it seemed not everyone inside was superbly well dressed at least, though the place did seem more on the higher end of things. With that, the old man awaits any further responses, leaving the children to their own devices, within reason at least.

Misoka Yamasaki
>>> Senjokuhara Mall - Main Lobby April 28th
Interactions: Mall Group <<

Watching as Takagi was turned into a Jungle Gym and Allo all too directly grabbed a couple of phones, getting a bit too personal, had she not had some idea of what the Boy was like, she would swear he was a pervert looking for a grab.. Though on that note, why didn't he just use his own phone? Listening to the children, one seemed to be quiet the pickup artist. Either way she was content with letting others have the spotlight for the time being, looking at a map she shrugs.

"Well we three could go off, but should we really get so split up? Well I guess they didn't tell us not too, but still, we all should keep close together..hmm at least in the same area.. Plus we aren't being paid to babysit, they did ask us to walk about the mall and to help out others.. So at the very least some of us should go." Patting one of the Kids on the head, Misoka looks off in the distance, truth be told there wasn't anything here she needed, but all the same they were here now, might as well make the best of it. "Hmm maybe some ice cream or something huh?"

With that she walks along the central venue to gaze about the immediate stores, stopping to answer questions every so often as she kept within earshot or sight of the others at least.

EISUKE >>> Theater main entrance

@Mr.Scales ⚖ @Luminosity @MrStoryTeller @Azurian Dream

"Thank you Master Honzo."

Eisuke did think about the possibility of the group staying together to watch the shows and eat something, but it seemed that the girls were looking to do their own thing. Hmm, would it be the whole day? If it was, then it marked off two of the three people he was supposed to bond with today, but so long as friendships formed then his teacher couldn't really say anything, could he?

Looks like Eli and his Wolf was going to get the friend treatment from himself and Kaori. At least until they saw the girls again.

He looked towards the guys and smiled, "The story of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight was my favorite growing up, but the Kabuki shows were great too. I can recommend others if need be. What sounds interesting to you guys?"

Hopefully, things would go well today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHITOSE >>> Senjokuhara Mall main lobby

@Demon Shinobi @EmperorsChosen @Azurian Dream @RedArmyShogun

Chitose was happy to see she wasn't the only one with some sort of experience with children. Kazuo seemed to know what he was doing, and since one of the little girls recognized him, she thought maybe he had babysat Ku at some point. Misako too was definitely experienced and Takagi's jungle gym hair had Chitose starry-eyed.

"Takagi's a natural with children! Amazing~" She chirped, completely unexpecting the next events to transpire.

Chitose let out a little yip the second Allo took her phone so he could demonstrate his quirk. Him using her phone hadn't been the problem, it was where he grabbed it that had her blushing, her mist seeping out of her body and spread around her.

'Oh my God he touched my butt!' She inwardly screamed but said nothing since it wasn't that big of a deal. He didn't seem to know what personal boundaries were judging by his classroom interactions anyway; she could just tell him to ask first later.

Chitose snapped out of her thoughts, realizing she still had to introduce herself.

"Oh! I almost forgot~ I'm Chitose Fukuhara and my quirk lets me create a big fog cloud that I can warp around in. It helps me fight, gets me through small spaces, and I'm invisible in that cloud so it's like a big game of hide and seek!"

She couldn't really demonstrate besides her blushing fit. If she tried, then the kids wouldn't really be able to see what she was doing.

She then clapped her hands together. "Let's make today amazing~"

Listening to Misoka, she hummed a little in thought. A part of her did want to split up so that she could do some shopping in her favorite stores, stores of which that would raise questions. But, the whole point of this field trip was that she bond with her classmates. She could shop alone any time she wanted to...

BUT THE DISCOUNTS!

"Hmm," She looked towards Takagi, Kazuo, and Allo. "What would you like to do? I'd be happy to stay together or to separate." Chitose wondered if Takagi would be alright providing customer service and taking care of children on her own, but she didn't want to vote that they separate and leave her classmate alone when she needed help. So Chitose left the decision to the others.

Takagi Sunemizuki

Interactions:
@Azurian Dream
@RedArmyShogun
@Demon Shinobi
@Jessica2477

A shocked and confused Takagi remained still, her quirk being used as a playground for the children. Thankfully however, help had arrived, or more accurately to say had simply began helping. Allo nonchalantly stepped over and began to dismount the children from her hair with while Chitose added in her own comment about her natural ability with kids. Misoka herself seemed unconcerned with her current stature—and Takagi could hazard a guess that Kazuo found the event amusing.

Pouting with a small huff, Takagi didn't seem to think it was all that worthy of awe.

"A natural am I..." The girl, now devoid of children, was more than eager to go have some fun. "I'd like to go shopping, but... is it trul-Iieee!!?!"

Letting out a yelp in surprise as she felt a hand reach into the pocket of her skirt, it seemed Allo was performing his own introduction for the kids. However, while Takagi understood he wanted to demonstrate his quirk, she wasn't sure why he couldn't have used his own device—or asked for it like a normal person!

Turning around, the keratin user's face was beat-red, and non too pleased. Her hair moved around her to wrap around the phone and pull it back while Takagi saw fit to give he who did not understand personal boundaries several smacks on the arm. Takagi wished she could say this was the first time Allo had ignored personal space or was far too comfortable with other people, but it was not. In the lapse of their sparring sessions, Takagi learned quickly that Allo was just—Allo. That wasn't much of an explanation, and Takagi wasn't so used to his antics that she had come to expect them, obviously.

"Why. Are. You. Like. This?!" Takagi questioned, far passed the point of flustered. Truly, half of her irritation drew not from the action itself, but of his ignorance with his actions' meaning or effects.

Sighing, Takagi appeared to be done with her chastisement, her hair dropping her cell phone into her hand.

"Well, what are we supposed to do? I know we're supposed to be giving an extra hand around the place, but are we just supposed to walk around and see who needs help?" Takagi didn't mind, but she wasn't sure how efficient that would be.

cyOIiAW.png

Interacting with: @Jessica2477 @Azurian Dream @EmperorsChosen @RedArmyShogun

Kazuo watched as the kids began to crowd around his classmates, though Kusano remained close to him. They talked about her quirk and about how funny it was to be seeing each other again. Two of the kids, a boy and a girl, who weren't busy using Takagi's hair as a jungle gym joined them.They were friends of Kusano's though the boy seemed a bit nervous. Still, it wasn't until he reached for his phone to take a picture with the kids that he was pulled back into the moment. This was because at that very moment, Allo decided to wow the kids with a little showing off of his quirk as well. This prompted fun little reactions from both Takagi and Chitose that he couldn't help but chuckle at.

Kusano slapped Kazuo's leg at the sight. "A hero shouldn't laugh at stuff like that," she said with a huffed frown. Kazuo broke her upset facade quite easily, however, by tossing her into the air.

"Don't think I didn't notice you giggling yourself Ku," he teased the now laughing girl as he tossed her up into the air, probably higher than was necessary or viewed as safe. He caught her each time with ease. Still, after the displays of his classmates, and their own introductions, he couldn't help but show off a bit himself. It helped that Ku's friends asked if they could "go up" too. He grinned and obliged, though they probably weren't expected the little game to play out quite as it did. Kazuo had decided to toss the kids up in a manner that could only be described as juggling.

"O-okay everyone, I think that's enough for n-now," one of the instructors said before calling the kids to fall into formation, prompting a rather loud groan from the class.

"Now now, that's no way to behave," the other instructor said with a small smile as she clapped her hands together. Kazuo quickly got the kids down onto the ground so they could join the class. He, meanwhile, joined his own classmates as they decided what to do, though he listened to what the instructors would be doing. "We'll be touring the mall... yes you'll have a chance to buy souvenirs," she shifted gears before they could ask before continuing, "but we have to remain together. Stay close to your buddies and if you get separated you know what to do." She continued to explain what was important now that introductions had been gotten out of the way, glancing in Kusano's direction for a bit longer than the others. Seemed like she was much more prone to exploration now than when Kazuo had met her a few weeks ago. He couldn't help but be a bit proud evidenced by the grin on his face as he and Ku briefly exchanged a thumbs up.

As this was going on, Kazuo glanced with his class. He didn't mind shopping if it wanted. They were in Akihabara, so he knew where things that he might want would be. He was quite well versed with the area. But he wasn't about to go hunting for specific manga, or figurines, or games, at the moment. Besides, he was too tired to haggle, or really put his energy anywhere other than where it was needed. So, when Allo offered for the girls to go shop while he and Kazuo stayed with the group he smiled.

"I figured the idea was more focusing on keeping the class in check and helping anyone else as the need arises," he said in response to Misoka bringing up the parameters of the trip. The boy yawned, "besides, we're essentially gonna be patrolling with the kiddos anyway. Might as well divide up our time efficiently and have a little fun while we're out and about." He gave a thumbs up. "Hell, even if all of ya wanna head off I don't mind sticking around here. Kill as many birds with a single stone as ya can," he said before placing his hand on blonde biker's shoulder. "Although, I would recommend watching over the energizer bunny here. Wouldn't want him putting those sneaky skills of his to work on one of the suspecting shop owners," Kazuo laughed a bit. Honestly, though he was a little impressed by Allo's skills. He couldn't help but wonder if he could get the guy to show him how he managed to do that stuff. Course, he was sure it boiled down to a bit of sleight of hand, speed, and misdirection.

Still, should they separate? Given Takagi's excitement with heading off, he knew one vote as it were. Honestly, splitting up was probably in their best interest. Though he could go for some ice cream, he wasn't very sure it was a good time. It was early after all. Besides, he didn't wanna seem too eager to get some sweets in his system. "Whatever it's gonna be, I'd say decide quick, cause we're walking."

Kaori Kojima
@Jessica2477 @MrStoryTeller @Azurian Dream @Luminosity

It had been almost three weeks since Kaori first got his results back from the exam, while he had been thrilled that his results were mostly positive, what had been screwing with his head was the idea of his quirk being more than he originally thought. so since then, the boy has been working with his quirk to try to emulate what made it work in the first place, but sadly without any luck. Any other time going on a school trip would excite Kaori, but with most of his thoughts that ran through his head were all about not feeling like he was good enough and feeling like a failure, he wasn't really in the mood for a trip.

What also changed through the last couple of weeks was his relationship with the other students, while he wasn't as close to everyone as he had hoped, but at least he was well acquainted with them. Kaori felt a little more at ease when they called his name and grouped him with Eisuke, at least he had someone that he was close to so that he didn't feel too lonely. Pro hero Captain Hardwire explained in more detail that his group would be going to The Capital Center of Performing Arts, he just secretly hoped that they wouldn't have to perform anything, but his mother always wanted to bring him to a play one day but since the two of them were poor, they never got the chance.

The boy's attention was suddenly pulled towards his blonde male friend, who had asked him if he was excited about the theater. "Oh, oh yeah totally, my mom always wanted to bring me to one of those, but we couldn't really afford it." The boy's thoughts were again swallowed back to his own self-pity, the boy's mind was always active, even when you think it isn't. Kaori wasn't even aware of what Kaori had done to Imma, to him they seemed like friends, of course, oblivious to basically everyone around him but himself.

When they arrived at the theater, a well-dressed gentleman introduced himself as Agisawa Honzo, the manager of the theater. "Thank you for the invitation Mr. Honzo, it is well appreciated." As the group wandered inside, the boy was in awe of the scenery that was all around him, He had never seen anything so beautiful. Mom would have loved this. The boy couldn't help but smile from his thoughts about his mother. Kaori noticed the girls start to trail off, which left only the three boys on their own, Eisuke threw a few suggestions out in the air, which the boy shrugged. "I've never heard of any of those, so whichever you think is the best sounds great!"