Rise of the Runelords: Chapter 1

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tahlzair has no idea if the Blackbird has any significance as an arcane symbol.

Sorry everyone else. We're roleplaying on Facebook with an old fortune teller.

The bounty hunter bros are actually doing you all a favour right now. Clouding any scrying spells that might detect your approach to the Glassworks.

I had a private session with Cerulean too.

He's kept Foxglove from leaving town.

CONSPIRACIES SURROUND YOU, GRUMPALUMPS.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Cerulean
Hmmmm, I'll Nancy Drew them standing stones.

History: Just what Varisian tribe made them and when. 18
Religion: What were these dances, exactly? 16
Local: Any of the descendents of this tribe still around? 22

<__<

You remember Father Tobyn once mentioned the 7 standing stones. You thought it was fucked up that they built the church over an ancient gypsy site. He responded that even the gypsies don't own the stones. They just like to think they do. Truth is, the stones were around even before the gypsies. That was all he said.

In your time with the gypsy tribes, you've never seen them dance inside standing stones. The dances are usually more informal, communal affairs. Not religious rites. You find this part of the story confusing.

The only living descendant from the first tribe is Madame Mvashti, an old... fortune...teller >_>. Back then, there was a skirmish between the gypsies and settlers from the Scarnetti family. Many died and there was public outrage. Mayor Deverin's grandfather intervened and ordered the Scarnettis to make reparations. So Lord Scarnetti gave Madam Mvashti a large house in the middle of town and put a loophole in the deeds that the house would return to his ownership upon Mvashti's death. But the old woman has refused to die. She lives alone in the giant house, shuffling between dusty rooms and complaining about how all the prophecies are not coming true in the current age.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Tegan
@Grumpy @Kino @Zen - I've had a few side adventures with the rest of the party. Rodeh's had some awkward bar conversations; An-Nur's caught up with Lord Foxglove; and the Bounty Hunter brothers have been dragging a bleeding Lizardman through the back-alleys and traumatizing shopkeepers. >__>

Don't ask.

So if there's anything more you guys want to do in the 2-3 hours before midnight, let me know. I don't want you to be left out.

Rodeh should get back to the church at around 10pm (he's eating pasties). An-Nur will probably meet you at the Glassworks by midnight. And the brothers are about 20 minutes into the future, already inside the factory and snooping around.

Uhhhh. I might have something in mind with the Father. I'll let you known by evening tonight.

Chaotic Neutral vagina. Don't worry about it.

@Tegan Wanna have some girl time? Let's have some girl time. We need to have a little chat about this past you have with Father Zantus. Give me all the juicy details.

SHE'S OUT ON HER OWN SIDE-QUEST!

*pushes Tegan into a closet with a goblin*

FINE. *crosses arms* I call dibs on the next side quest. DIBS I SAY.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO???

*ZENS SHAKE*

Uhhhh, nothing at the moment. I was gonna have Serenus and Tath do something, like hunt for goblins at the junktoss place, but she's not here anymore so... >___>

*hovers over his Father Zantus costume*

*hovers over his goblin costume*

*holds up his Tatharel costume with tongs*

I can play whatever you need to me to play...

Gobling hunting with Tath then. I can do it tonight at like... 8 PM Eastern time or tomorrow evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.