Rise of the Runelords: Chapter 1

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit... I meant EST, not CST...

Can't change poll. >:[

Notes for townsfolk gossip.

Kolto - bullrushed a tent, killed the Goblin Leader.
Voren - killed the Warchanter. Tortured a goblin survivor.
Talzhair - suffered multiple wounds and kept on fighting. Saved one of the Gorvi street-sweepers.
Dhoryl - saved Brodert Quink from a goblin ambush in one of the alleys.
Serenus - organized the firefighting efforts.
Tatharel - kicked and burned the goblin menace
Rodeh - slew multiple goblins in impressive fashion
Ina - healed many injured townsfolk in the midst of battle
An-Nur - shone with halo light, controlled the fire and used bardic magic to bolster the defenses.

Looks like there's gonna be a lot of cure potions in the loot for this adventure...

Goblin Loot: Small leather armor (x10), light wooden shield (x7), dogslicer (x9), short bow (x2); arrows (x27)

Warchanter's Loot: Potion of Cure Light Wounds; Small studded leather; dogslicer; whip; 20 gp.

Commando's Loot: Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds; Small studded leather, masterwork horsechopper, shortbow with 19 arrows.

No downtime before next session. You guys are taken straight into the cathedral, and next session will start as you're being healed by the grateful priests. (Even you, Kino. Quink took a knock to the head and Tahlzar's brother rescued him and took him to the clerics).

@unanun - I've updated the story so far in the Part One tab.

Basically, the master of the Carpenter's Guild tried to hassle you for lumber contracts, and Aarkom's character butted in and told him to fuck off. You got talking with the nice Elf (who'stotallynotabountyhunter) and have agreed to help him and his brother "deliver a message" to that nice Sczarni family who work at the Fatman's Tavern. Your Lord sometimes gives money to the Sczarnis out of the kindness of his heart, so you know they're good people and would just love to meet these two murderous nice looking bounty hunters couriers.

Reactions: unanun
An-Nur x Kolto OTP

Also, wow, I didn't think goblins could lie in wait so quietly, for so long, for a signal.

Wow, did I break you all? I haven't even seen anyone online since Friday.

I think that went pretty well, considering the surprise appearances, disappearing tokens, arguments about butterfly-storage-procedures and acid blindness.

But it was very clusterfucky. I don't know how much of my NPC stuff was ignored. Not that it was essential information... but clues be clues.

For next session, since there's gonna be town exploration and you're all gonna want to be unherded cats, we'll have to use initiative order for roleplaying scenes and shut the fuck up when it's not our turn. I think that's the best way. No continuing conversations or rolling macros when it's someone else's turn in the protagochair.

@_@? I'll be in for the next one!

*looks at the poll*

When's the next session?

Apparently, Iwaku polls are the testicles of Satan and can't be modified, removed or refreshed once you put them up.

Maybe the @Staff need to do their fucking jobs and make basic features work instead of installing lens flare and kitten farts all over my shit.

(holy shit... I thought the @Staff tag didn't work anymore)

EDIT: Bah! Never mind! It's not a feature of Xenforo software, cos it sucks, like this whole goddamn administration! Fuck you, Staff, and the mustache you rode in on. I'll find a workaround - like everyone who ever loved you. Working around the filth and slime of your existence.

I guess it's group time...

Last edited:
So when are we playing next. I need to get my paperwork in and make a formal request for this weeks pass :)

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-groups-group/rise-of-the-runelords.1198/group-detail

Right. Since I don't want to kill myself designing 60 separate maps for all the possible places you could go in town...

WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING IN THE TOWN OF SANDPOINT AFTER YOU RECOVER?

Obviously there will be the investigation of the goblin raid and various plot events. But there will also be time to shop and visit places in town. So give me some idea of where your cat herd will drift.

So far I have maps for...

- The tavern where Rodeh has been invited
- The Sczarni hideout found by Tahlzair
- The church
- The tavern where Lord Foxglove is staying
- The general store
- Generic street
- Generic houses
- A blacksmith's

Brothel created.

Status
Not open for further replies.