Rise of the Runelords: Chapter 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can we afford a traveler's any tool at starting level, thought gold was very limited

Kino has the trait Rich Parents. It's how he's been able to afford everything. >_>

#kinoisadick

Tiefling with rich parents, eh? Must be the son of some Chelaxian noble in the city of Magnimar who upholds the post imperial traditions of devil worship and conceived him via diabolical fornication.

HEY LOOK, KINO! A BACKSTORY!

I greatly prefer that backstory over the scholar one. =P

Ahh, I see. Feel like that's a bit of a waste of a trait. Hopefully we should be able to get that sort of gold by level 3.

By locking Kino in a dungeon and sending ransom letters to his parents, yes.

Sounds like a plan, if jam and I turn out to be crap bounty hunters we may make better kidnappers.

Thank you for giving great idea oh great DM

It's not really a waste of a trait when Asmo is letting us have up to 3 traits. I got the traits I needed, took a drawback, and now I am also a rich level 1.

And that backstory is just about as vague as the backstory I already had worked up. So why the fuck not?

Not like I have a lot of info on this world to go on.

Zen, show Kino the Wiki before we have a -1 Magus in the party. -_-

I'm working with him on it. No worries.

So about a voice chatting program. I just found out that Iwaku has a Teamspeak server and it can host up to 30 or so people. However... It means that other people could also come in unless we ask the person who's running the server to give us special passwords or something to keep people out. Just a suggestion since Skype kinda hurts when you don't use the Mute button.

There's a friggan wiki for this!? Of course there is... I knew that.

Got the backstory up.

If other people come into the Teamspeak, either A.) They can join in on the fun when we're just shooting the shit between turns. B.) We do what we do in the Cbox: completely dominate it with our chat and run everyone else off.

I'm mostly joking.

But I personally don't mind having others around, since we'll still have Roll20 for our in-game stuff.

There's multiple rooms in the TeamSpeak server and I've got mod privileges: we can always jump into a side room and lock it so no randoms jump in and disrupt the flow of the game.

Sounds good to me.

What the fuck is Teamspeak?

...and can our slow ass connection handle running THAT and Roll20 at the same time? (It's so bad you guys, oh my god)

Another option is to gank one of the roleplay cboxes to use for out of game talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.