Rise of the Guardians Sign-ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right! Villain. Needed. Okay :)

So are Valentina and Bunnymund accepted?

Reactions: Shadeslayer05
I would love to be a bad character, but everything I post sounds better in my mind D= May I sign up as Pitch or Sandman?

Reactions: Shadeslayer05
I may be interested, so can we pick a random non-nationally/worldwide celebrated holiday and make a character for it?

We already filled in the 5 "new" guardians so creating a character would be too many in my opinion. Pitch and Sandman are still available. We have some undecided players who may want to do them though...

Of course, its up to the GM, but thats my 2 bits

well all you guys have to do is mess with Halloween and you got your badguy lol. but i think i may have a suggestion for pitch. He could use Samhain the Halloween spirit to help bring out more children's fears so he could get stronger .​

73a6690546a97c4852495fb348913616.jpg

" just call me pat"

Powers
* can fly leaving a rainbow trail behind him
* Lucky touch
*Can turn invisible
Holiday/Festival
Saint Patrick's Day
Guardian or no?
?

Reactions: EternalMusic
When we get Sandman and I villain I presume?

Name: Pitch Black

Age: The oldest recorded time of seeing Pitch Black was in the Dark Ages... nobody knows if he's actually older than that or not.

Powers: He holds the power to corrupt dreams and devour your fears, making himself more frightening in the process. His favorite mode of fear is telling you everything you're afraid of and just being a psychological nightmare.

Holiday/Festival: No holiday. He's the King of Nightmares, and will stop at nothing to be remembered as the Boogeyman.

Guardian or no? No, his aim is to end the reign of the Guardians and yet again make another Dark Age, where he is happiest.

Appearance:
pitch_s_nightmare____rise_of_the_guardians_by_jenl-d5njn3p.png

I'd love to be a neutral, wandering character, like a nomad who just wanders... Like... Veteran's Day or something? Someone that can induce plot feelies.
May I?

If sooo

rFTbggH.png
Name:
Vienna 'I can't go down, I'm a fighter!' Mnemonica
Powers:
*Strength
*Can restore memories of loved ones
*Bullets made of memories; Can dispel Nightmare Dust
Holiday/Festival:
Veteran's Day
Guardian or no?