Rise of the Guardians Sign-ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
*glomps Tothiana and Emily* mwahaha mine~! (Also if we can't find anyone to play sandy I will play him~! ^^)

Well then I don't need to be Sandy anymore then~ ^^

Haha not at all! I already have two characters so I am happy~ ^^

<_< Well I was all excited... I had a guardian designed and everything... And a thought out plot along the same general lines as I've read, not to be rude but there isn't that much info on what the story line is the thread... piffle...

Reactions: EternalMusic
<_< Well I was all excited... I had a guardian designed and everything... And a thought out plot along the same general lines as I've read, not to be rude but there isn't that much info on what the story line is the thread... piffle...
I'm very sorry you went through all that trouble, and was only shot down D; I wish I could make it bettah!

Nah, I had a character planned out from an older Guardian's RP that I've been itching to use and I finally thought I had found a place for it, only for the 5 slots to be taken. Though, I swear I only saw three good Guardians, a bad one and maybe one or two neutral.

Hehe I took that neutral one~ ^^
Actually my character is fro the original book that the movie is based off~

Reactions: Ravenbelle
Well they all get recruited none the less

well my pat is not really going to be a guardian , i wanted to make him a good guy turned bad

But wait, the opening post said MiM chose 5 new Guardians. If there are three good, one neutral and one evil, shouldn't that mean there's at least one spot open for another good character? Or is it just 5 OCs in general?

I think it might just be 5 OCs. Besides sam who starts out on Pitch's side. And then there's the memorial day person if she gets accepted... :/

maybe just send the GM a message~ I am sure he will be able to answer your questions better than me~ ^^

maybe just send the GM a message~ I am sure he will be able to answer your questions better than me~ ^^

Yeah, I was about to do that and get some clarification before I head off.

o sam & pitch is gonna so win this fight

And Emily is just gonna watch everything~

Actually in the book i think she is pitch's daughter....

Status
Not open for further replies.