Rise of the Guardians Sign-ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, @Ravenbelle , I'm an eager little newbie loli who wants to roleplay. Maybe you would join my roleplay? :/

is a it a group rp? put the link here and i guess i'll check it out..

I made this so fast the second I saw the Sandman was available. I didn't even realize there were 5 pages, haha. He is my absolute favorite guardian how was he not taken. He's beautiful and perfect!!

Name: Sanderson Mansnoozie "Sandy"/The Sandman
Powers:
-Creates Dreams
-Can put people to sleep
-Manipulates 'dream' sand. Uses this to speak, and create practically anything that he sees fit.
Holiday/Festival:
He's the Guardian of Dreams, so I don't believe he has a holiday/festival
Guardian or no?: Yes.
Appearance: Sandman is a short and squat individual, garbed in an outfit made of his dream sand appearing as a night robe. His hair, vaguely clownish, is golden and short, styled into five points, and glitters like his sand. He has tiny feet and golden brown eyes. He usually has a very soft, kind smile on his face.
2nr2ccm.jpg

Except it's only listed as open because the GM hasn't been here since Oct 11.....:c

...Oh. Shoot, really? Aww man D: That's lame then.

Yeah I know right...

If this is still alive, do you have room for one or two more?

Last edited:
It's not alive...the GM has been gone since October 11

Ehh, too bad :/ Well if it ever gets back up, hopefully I will catch up :3 Love the idea though.

Wow, this is taking a while. My goodness, I have to stay silent when this starts, don't I? Well I'd better practice.
Walks in and waves. Nobody Says hi, so he Sighs and sits down, peering at all impishly.

Pitch:
tumblr_mj3leqbEhS1qdgo08o1_500.png

and my oc: St Patrice

leprechaun-feature.png

Powers: Curses people with bad luck while also giving his team good luck.
Holiday/Festival: Festival
Guardian or (no)

(( Did you look through the whole thread before responding as you did? 'Cause... ironically, both those characters are taken =P ))

Before I make character I must have personal question has anyone took spring yet?! o.o

Sigh* the thread is dead. I think. The GM had been gone since early october. Unless someone here wants to create their own Rise if the Guardians rp with a clear plot and limited characters, please post a link to it here because there would apparently be lots of interest.

Oh this sucks...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, unless this one starts up, I'm done with guardians. I give up all claims to Sand Man.Thank you for letting me join in the first place, though!

Hey guys, I was thinking of actually posting a new Rise of the Guardians thread. But, here's the thing: I have no idea what sort of plot you guys would be up to playing. Any suggestions? ^^'

Status
Not open for further replies.