Rise of the Guardians Sign-ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAYBE, since it close to Christmas time, you could include Grinch? It might sound too childish but maybe it could turn out to be a great plot. Protect Christmas from Grinch that teamed up with villains like Pitch that want to finish the job or something. o3o Just a thought ;3

Hey guys, I was thinking of actually posting a new Rise of the Guardians thread. But, here's the thing: I have no idea what sort of plot you guys would be up to playing. Any suggestions? ^^'
I'm in! xD

Well I might have some plot ideas for this, but first, I want to reserve a spot in the thread for my character, Valentina. Just to make sure I'm in. Also, I wouldn't let too many people into the rp either. Just the main characters and a few oc's. It's been my experience that every single group rp I join that accepts too many members or keeps accepting after it starts gets confusing or dies. Just saying

How about a plot about Pitch with new villains on his side we don't even know it and the guardians welcoming new guardians.

I mean would it be cool if there was plot about the villains too?

Maybe but villains don't tend to work well together. They all like to boss each other around. I was thinking Pitch, with power from (insert power source or idea here) starts putting believers into endless nightmare comas that render them unable to celebrate the respective holidays of the guardians. So new guardians are recruited because Man in the Moon said so and the guardians have to combat Pitch in order to have the victims saved from these terrifying comas all the while losing their own power because their believers are unable to believe in them while terrified and asleep. Please feel free to add to this idea if you wish.

Reactions: Lady Rue
So far. We need more detail but Im drawing a blank here for now

I can imagine the guardians trying help the grow ups remembering their childhood.

That actually sounds very epic, Ravenbelle! I really love it. Oh, and Lady Rue your idea was good too, but I think Ravenbelle summed up the perfect plot! ^^"

And of course you could reserve a spot there for your character. I was thinking the first six people, including myself, would take one character each and we'd go on from there. Preferably at least one Main Character from the actual movie such as Santa or whatever, and Pitch would be me, and then 4 other people are free to create new OC's or transfer theirs from here to there.

Does that sound good?

• Love
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Send the Link as soon as you have the OOC thread set up. Feel free to take my plot and flesh it out a bit while typing it in the first post in the OOC then we can all transfer characters. Also, can you please set up a Character List in your first post on it?

That sounds awesome! I'd love to join in and help develop up some ideas surrounding the idea that Raven made :D

Unless you only wish to do the first 6 people who joined, which is cool too. But if there's a spot open for a Sandman I'm totally available ^_^

Oh, I meant the first six people that would like to join. "First come first serve", as my mother would say. So yes, I'd love to add you to the list of people =3

What are your suggestions? ^^

(( Did you look through the whole thread before responding as you did? 'Cause... ironically, both those characters are taken =P ))

Let me just say my up most apologies I am very sorry, Im new and that is NO excuse, I hadn't a clue those were taken. But i do know. My condolences to the person(s) that I may of angered with foolish actions on a good intention!

-Yonrochi

Status
Not open for further replies.