Rise of the Dragon Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zero The Grim Yes, the IC thread is up and running ^^

@Valaryant Yups, we are still accepting c: Will be needing bad guys soon as well

Thank you Key ^^

In the main post you can click play in the right corner c:

You'll need to make a form before you start posting though ^^

Name: Vincenzo Noah Callait

Personality: Having been raised around dragons his entire life, Vico is very in tune with them and it shown in his mannerisms. He can be volatile at times and often for seemingly random reasons, other times he can be docile and almost cuddly. Since he is used to being up close and personal with the Dragon Pokemon, he has almost no idea what personal space or boundaries are. He will often touch, be very close or do things that border on feral with or toward the people he views as friends or enemies. Vico is loyal to a fault and has no problem laying down his life for his friends. However, in a personal setting Vico is also quite insecure due to the fact that some people see him and his father as freaks who try to act like animals rather than as people.

Appearance:
Werewolf_OC__Vincenzo_Santiago_by_zareonianwolf.jpg
Vincenzo has several scars from playing with the dragons that his Father cares for, including two sets of claw marks, one curling from his right side, across his abdomen and ending at his left hip. The other, though much smaller, goes from his left cheek and under his nose, past his lips and ends at the left edge of his chin. He also has a set f bite marked scars on his right forearm not to mention the multiple scars on his back.

Pokemon partner: Artemis – Dratini female

Pokemon skills/abilities: Artemis uses her tail to wrap and squeeze the fight out of her enemies. She also uses the fins on her heal to swim while her tail directs her motion and relative speed. She also can expel light blue beams from the stone on her head that may leave her opponent frozen, though it can only be used six times before resting. Artemis is very much like an electric eel in the sense that she generates bio-electricity and can therefor shock her opponent into paralysis. Aside from that she has rather sharp teeth and powerful jaws to bite and chomp her opponents.

Pokemon appearance:
tiberius_by_silver5-d4h8oag.jpg
Artemis is about six feet in length with very small and smooth blue scales covering most of her body, with slightly rougher white scales on her 'belly'. She has two fins on either side of her head, as well as on her belly. These fins allow her to move easily in the water and remain against her body on land in a way that does not hinder her movements. She has sharp fangs that are quickly grown back if she has enough protein and calcium in her diet.

History: Vincenzo had just turned 10 when he was brought to the Hatchery to pick a dragon. He had been trying to pick one for so long that in the end he just couldn't decide, they were all great to him and he loved playing with them, even if they accidentally hurt him sometimes. He was still wearing the gauze from when his father's Salamence, Gehenna slashed his side after the boy had pulled his tail a bit too hard. In the end the Hatchery owner gave him a small blue egg and told him to take care of it. It was a year later that the egg hatched and a small, female Dratini came out of it. She was a little spitfire who had latched onto Vico's forearm with her teeth and refused to let go for almost a week. His father had offered to remove her from his arm but Vico had clearly said "If this is what it takes for her to trust me, then I'll let her do it. In the end I'll have a friend for life just like you have Gehenna." To which his father gave a small, if tearfully proud smile. It was only an hour later that the Dratini had released him and tenderly licked his wounds in apology. The two have been inseparable since.

Extra info: Vincenzo often has Artemis wrapped around his torso where her head will rest on his shoulder. If they are getting ready to fight she will slither up to his arm and launch herself at her opponent. Vico is very close to Artemis and she with him, they are often playing and Vico will make comments to which she will answer with a hiss or snap, which he seems to understand. Vico will often refer to Artemis as his little sister or simply sister. Finally as a late gift for graduating from the Dragon Academy, Vico's father has given him a dragon egg, blaming the long wait on stubborn dragons.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person

Personality: Having been raised around dragons his entire life, Vico is very in tune with them and it shown in his mannerisms. He can be volatile at times and often for seemingly random reasons, other times he can be docile and almost cuddly. Since he is used to being up close and personal with the Dragon Pokemon, he has almost no idea what personal space or boundaries are. He will often touch, be very close or do things that border on feral with or toward the people he views as friends or enemies. Vico is loyal to a fault and has no problem laying down his life for his friends. However, in a personal setting Vico is also quite insecure due to the fact that some people see him and his father as freaks who try to act like animals rather than as people.

Appearance:
Vincenzo has several scars from playing with the dragons that his Father cares for, including two sets of claw marks, one curling from his right side, across his abdomen and ending at his left hip. The other, though much smaller, goes from his left cheek and under his nose, past his lips and ends at the left edge of his chin. He also has a set f bite marked scars on his right forearm not to mention the multiple scars on his back.

Pokemon skills/abilities: Artemis uses her tail to wrap and squeeze the fight out of her enemies. She also uses the fins on her heal to swim while her tail directs her motion and relative speed. She also can expel light blue beams from the stone on her head that may leave her opponent frozen, though it can only be used six times before resting. Artemis is very much like an electric eel in the sense that she generates bio-electricity and can therefor shock her opponent into paralysis. Aside from that she has rather sharp teeth and powerful jaws to bite and chomp her opponents.

Pokemon appearance:
Artemis is about six feet in length with very small and smooth blue scales covering most of her body, with slightly rougher white scales on her 'belly'. She has two fins on either side of her head, as well as on her belly. These fins allow her to move easily in the water and remain against her body on land in a way that does not hinder her movements. She has sharp fangs that are quickly grown back if she has enough protein and calcium in her diet.

History: Vincenzo had just turned 10 when he was brought to the Hatchery to pick a dragon. He had been trying to pick one for so long that in the end he just couldn't decide, they were all great to him and he loved playing with them, even if they accidentally hurt him sometimes. He was still wearing the gauze from when his father's Salamence, Gehenna slashed his side after the boy had pulled his tail a bit too hard. In the end the Hatchery owner gave him a small blue egg and told him to take care of it. It was a year later that the egg hatched and a small, female Dratini came out of it. She was a little spitfire who had latched onto Vico's forearm with her teeth and refused to let go for almost a week. His father had offered to remove her from his arm but Vico had clearly said "If this is what it takes for her to trust me, then I'll let her do it. In the end I'll have a friend for life just like you have Gehenna." To which his father gave a small, if tearfully proud smile. It was only an hour later that the Dratini had released him and tenderly licked his wounds in apology. The two have been inseparable since.

Extra info: Vincenzo often has Artemis wrapped around his torso where her head will rest on his shoulder. If they are getting ready to fight she will slither up to his arm and launch herself at her opponent. Vico is very close to Artemis and she with him, they are often playing and Vico will make comments to which she will answer with a hiss or snap, which he seems to understand. Vico will often refer to Artemis as his little sister or simply sister. Finally as a late gift for graduating from the Dragon Academy, Vico's father has given him a dragon egg, blaming the long wait on stubborn dragons.
Orion has a feral buddy. if possible can we have a sort of rivalry between these two, with the two getting into fight constantly if one steps on to the others territory.

Orion has a feral buddy. if possible can we have a sort of rivalry between these two, with the two getting into fight constantly if one steps on to the others territory.
That sounds awesome and quite accurate given their personalities. Though, given their different occupations I can also see them as quite close friends whom tend to fight as if they were pokemon, lol.

That works too, and is even somewhat better than my idea. On an unrelated note, I have used the exact same picture you have for your avatar for a character of mine. It always trips me out when I see things like that.

I though the same thing when I saw Orion's picture, my old avatar on another sight was the same picture.

Well isn't that the mother of coincidences, very strange, very strange indeed.

Appearance:

Pokemon appearance:

Looks great ^^ absolutely accepted.
Remember to update your form once the egg hatches ^^

Minami, your avatar has evolved from being slightly suggestive, to fully suggestive, and I have no problem with this. Take with that what you will.

Posted! and I'm still unsure as to what dragon should be inside the egg.

Haha enough time to decide ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.