Rise of the Dragon Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for you man, mobile Rp'ing sucks, and posting a CS must be very difficult.

Lawl imagine how I felt writing the entire first post of this OOC on my phone xD

Lawl imagine how I felt writing the entire first post of this OOC on my phone xD
That was on your phone... bless your heart, and thank you for you sacrifce. *Gives a Salute of Gratitude*

Hahaha thank you good sir c:
*salutes*

I got bored, so I started looking for more Pokemon that could be added to the possible dragons list.
Here's what I got:

Totodile, Croconaw, Feraligator
Huntail
Lapras
Milotic
Skarmory
Tropius (Definitely looks like a dragon.)
Kangaskhan
Ampharos (Japanese name means Electric Dragon)
Dunsparce
Treecko, Grovyle, Sceptile

Name: Mason
Personality: Mason is a very calm and collected man, commonly speaking in a casual and suave manner. Not only is he a calm person, he's naturally a kind spirit with an odd hint of malevolence about him.
Appearance:
Mu70qpcmcPClZhZUgwXa7A6zrZf0U9YYVDSD4DLDSIIljRYgTPqxVFKIiZPYkhBAG6XbbNU=s108
Pokemon partner: A female Salamence he named Tamashī
Pokemon skills/abilities: (Based on a pokemon's outward appearance and features as well as common sense. Please ask me for help if needed.)
Pokemon appearance:
Pan3Sad499kpDSH4u6K8oVk2cdyif9E_koA5ES1xpwcGogQ7uKVebbCiNDQ4V2SJPD-evB4=s100
History: (Optional, but would be good to describe how you met your partner.) Mason was only a ten year old when his family went on a trip to Mt.Pyre, following a hiking trail into the mountain. The boy's parents had insisted that he stayed at the campsite, only for his father to come sprinting from the depths of the cave, hastily grabbing him and their belongings, constantly wheeling around to check him flank, like he was being followed. As young Mason was pulled along, something had come screeching out of the depths of Mt.Pyre, he had already put together that his mother was missing so it wasn't her for sure. The sound of metal shearing through flesh and bone filled his ear along with the flaps of massive wings. A large pokemon stood steed steps, its breaths seeming to get hotter and hotter before a strange fire spewed from its mouth, launching toward Mason, his father courageously taking the hit. Mason's horrors were realized, he was alone in the world with no one to look after him. His small frame clutched his father's still body. The pokemon began to get closer to him, instead of crying as most ten year olds would, he faced it, having nothing left to lose. He gained a new friend out of the ordeal, a Salamence he named Tamashí, but his father was badly scarred and burned.
Extra info: (Anything special about you or your partner.)
Here Stryder, fixed it so it would work on this site

Reactions: Minarawr
Thanks

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Drakel
Yeah I don't know either, I messaged Jay a while ago

It seems that everyone is coming for a party at Minami's house.

I shall soon arrive, so that I may steal your coffee Interact with my fellow Roleplayers!

Coffee? Instead, perhaps a cookie will satisfy your wishes... However, you should still join us at Minami's house, as she seems to be the most well-known citizen of Sevii XD

...Cookies are best when dunked in Coffee (Or tea, but shhhh)

• Love
Reactions: Minarawr
Double Post: Just a quick point of interest, but does the village run on an economy of trade, or does it use currency?

There is standard gold as currency, but trade is more common.
So farmers and bakeries for instance will rely more on trade, but teachers and tamers will be paid in gold

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Are you guys still taking members? This looks really interesting.

Reactions: Kaz
I plan on finishing my CS today.

@Phi Chisym Yep, we're taking members ^^
Not planning on refusing members anytime soon :)

@G3n3s1sR3b0rn Will be looking forward to it :3

@All members: Will be starting on details for the evil group soon, so look forward to it! You will be able to join the team once I specify the details and CS skeleton.

Reactions: Kaz
Finished with my character! I cut the History short because the way I had it going was disorganized and would have gone on for quite a while.

Do I just jump in whenever? And does everyone know each other in the IC?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.