Rise of the Dragon Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good ^^ you are accepted

Yeah jump in whenever c:

I'd like to think most people know each other in the village, as it is easier to keep track of everyone

Finished with my character! I cut the History short because the way I had it going was disorganized and would have gone on for quite a while.

Do I just jump in whenever? And does everyone know each other in the IC?
It's a small town, it seems. So a lot of people are bound to at least know of eachother. c:

Also, everyone is around waking up time, so you could start with that if you're not sure.

Name: Erik Sveinsson
Personality: Erik isn't an overly social type. He doesn't outright ignore people, but he prefers traveling alone with just his pokemon to keep him company. He doesn't have a problem talking to people, but he has a sharp, sarcastic tongue that tends to leave people more annoyed every time he speaks. He loves pokemon though, everything about their existence fascinates them. But he knew research wasn't what he wanted to do, he wanted to help them and keep people from harming them, so he trained himself to know and understand their ways.
One of his favorite pass times is sketching, and he has a notebook in his backpack filled with drawings, mainly of forests and the dragons that surround his beautiful home. One of the ways he's made a few new friends is by going up to them and asking if he could sketch their companions.
He's highly experimental when it comes to cooking, and loves to just add another thing in and see what comes out. His directional sense isn't the highest either, so he often completely ignores his map and just goes off to see where the road takes him, exploration being one of his favorite tasks to do. Detours are frequent for him, and often make him more lost than he ever was, but luckily he's paired up with dragons who have a lot more sense than he does. He has a love for the small, cute and fluffy.

Appearance:
25ahems.jpg

Pokemon partner:
Odin- A male Hydreigon. This was Erik's first partner, given to him and raised by him when he was 10. The pokemon is practically opposite of him in personality, being much more focused and set on tasks than the free-loading wanderer Erik is. Odin is fiercely protective of his partner and will stick close to him and watch others with sharp eyes for any signs of evil intentions. He's also often the one getting Erik to go back to work whenever the man is feeling too lazy to do anything. When standing still, his tail often winds itself around Erik's legs, tripping the man one too many times. When faced with a hostile looking threat, he is quick to go on the offensive and attack.

Loki- A male Bagon. Loki is much more carefree than Odin, and is often had to be left home when Erik goes out to work. He's seen stealing papers or food out of Erik's bags and running off back home before he can be caught, making life hell for the poor man that tried to save him.

Pokemon skills/abilities:
Odin is able to survey over several different things at once, all three heads operating independently and reporting in what is found. He is a powerful, swift flyer, each of his different wings allowing for swift banking and turning techniques. Odin has a very powerful bite, often seen tearing things apart when feeling too hungry. Although without arms, the dragon makes up for it in sheer status. It has a powerful roar that can shake the trees around it. His tail can cause a very powerful sweep, often used to knock things over when the pokemon is irritable. All three heads are able to create fire, it being of a darker blue-colored variety. Odin often charges straight into battle, and does so with a headbutt. After rearing up on its hindlegs, it tilts itself forward and launches off, claws digging into the ground as the first head makes impact, the two other heads then going in to bite and restrain their prey, the first head finishing things off with a powerful bite.

Loki is very quick on his feet, able to perform moves and flips of vast agility and come over barriers far over his height. He hasn't had a large amount of training, and therefore isn't the strongest. Being around Odin a lot, the pokemon has also taken to headbutting things, growing faster and stronger at it thanks to the hard covering the top of his head has. Loki has a very powerful flame, able to reach across several feet and scorch anything in its path.

Pokemon appearance:
Odin-
hydreigon_final_1_by_davesrightmind-d7giqxk.jpg

Loki-
Bagon_by_silverbirch.jpg

History: Erik doesn't have a remarkable past or anything that he'd deem special. He's grown up with only his mother, who was a breeder, and the dragons that surrounded him. His childhood home was a little ways out of the village, more so in the wilderness to train and raise the dragons that surrounded their house. He spent his childhood surrounded by dragons and watching them carefully, exploring the expansive forest that his house resided next to with his mother's Dragonite at his side. After he'd mapped out as far as his mother would let him, not that he ever stayed in this boundaries, he began to start drawing whatever he saw.
Odin was destined to be Erik's partner from the very beginning. As his mother was a breeder, he raised the egg up before it was even given to him when he turned ten. He had chosen the egg the second it was created and could never wait for it to hatch. Once he finally had his Deino to join him, the two quickly set out on several adventures, quickly growing stronger and developing a tight bond. The pokemon evolved quickly and grew stronger to protect the man that always seemed to be getting himself into trouble.
After graduating school, Erik wanted to continue his childhood days of exploring and finding new dragons. So he spent his days learning how to bond with dragons and what ways to bring them down, even violently if he had to, and how to take care of them. He would become a tamer, to save dragons from their own destruction.
One day, he was going after a report of burnt houses in a farther off village, and without a current assignment he went off to deal with it. When he arrived, he found a very frightened Bagon who was spewing about fire and trying to keep anything away from it. After soft words and slow movements he finally managed to get close enough to it to tend to the young pokemon's wounds, and took it home with him to train it and raise it, using his mother's skills to help him.

Reactions: Minarawr
Looks great ^3^ Accepted, jump in whenever you can

Love that picture you used ♡

Lawl Stry hun, we're not in Viridian, you lazy bum xD

Seriously though, I rather you take your time and post a proper post, instead of rushing and posting something quick

How is everybody doing?

Doing good rusty ^^

Okays Key c:

Last edited:
Whoo for eggs and coffee then :D

@Minata dearie I am holding my character CS hostage I'll post it up when you post the Apocalypse girl up in the other rp XD

No deal Key, you said you'd post once I finished my character and I did. Then you altered the terms, so no fair

No deal Key, you said you'd post once I finished my character and I did. Then you altered the terms, so no fair
Have you looked at the OOC for the other rp lately sweetie? I said just post your character without the altering Fusion was okay with it.

Well I don't get any alerts from the thread so I wouldn't know. Already working something out with Fur, so it should be up tonight

Hahahaha that just made my day x3

Looking forward to it c:

Hello. Dragons and pokemon... seems awesome. Eh is there an rp thread or has it not started yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.