Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to start up. Steven Lasket is one of my favorite OC's since he evolved from young clone of Captain America to a full fleshed character.

@The Outsider

let the games begin.

Ok, I have bios up for the girls.

Does that mean I can post in the IC?

Ok. I'll have a post up tonight.

You guys still looking for people? I would be keen to join! Maybe as Dante or something lol.

Reactions: Cirilla
I haven't watched Hellsing in ages but I could possibly do it lol. May have to re watch or read Hellsing to play Seras Victoria XP.
Sounds good to me. I recommend Hellsing ultimate.

Name: Dante
Franchise: Devil May Cry
Powers/Abilities: Dante is half demon and half human, it makes him practically immortal. He wields a large variety of weaponry known as devil arms and has skills known as styles that make him faster, stronger, faster ect (all listed in spoiler tab). Thanks to being half demon he has a demon form known as devil tridder in this form he is invincible with instant regeneration, increased strength and speed it is near impossible to stop him.

Weapons aka Devil Arms: (I am not going to list them all because there are to many T-T, and he will only most likely use like three or four of the ones listed lol)

Rebellion:

latest

Ebony and Ivory:

latest

Yamato:

latest

Agni and Rudra:

latest

Cerberus:

latest

Pandoras box:

latest

Gilgamesh:
latest

Styles: (read Wiki for more info on each)

Swordmaster: It emphasizes mastery of different Devil Arms and maximization of their elemental power.[1] Upgrades also increase the maximum number of combos provided with the weapon.

Gunslinger: Emphasizes mastery of different guns and maximization of their technique

Trickster: Emphasizes quick dodges of enemy attack

Royalguard: It emphasizes minimization and countering of enemy attacks

Quicksilver: It allows Dante to move at lightning quick speeds relative to enemies and the environment

Doppleganger: It allows Dante to create copies of himself to assist in battle[1], thus allowing him to experiment with different tactics and combos

Devil Trigger:

latest

Bio: Dante was born the younger son/twin to a unique couple Sparda a demon and Eva a human. Though he never got to know with of his parent for long. At a very young age his father and mother were murdered and brother thought to be dead. So Dante learnt to fend for himself. As he got older he found out many things he was practically immortal he could do extraordinary things and he likes strawberry sundaes. Dante is a care free kind of guy but with a strong flare of cockiness to go with it, he will help friends in need and expect nothing back. HE has sealed the doorway to hell, killed many demons and surpassed his father.

(Info for Dante on Wiki: Dante)

Theme:

Appearance:
Dante.%28Devil.May.Cry%29.full.1880045.jpg

Name: Robert Baldwin
Alias: Formerly Speedball. "Penance."
Franchise: Marvel
Powers/Abilities: Hyperkinetic Shockwave: As Penance, Robbie's powers evolved into a more aggressive form of kinetic energy release. He could absorb energy from his surroundings, such as kinetic activity, electricity, even the transnormal radiation signatures of other super-beings, such as She-Hulk. This energy was then harnessed as kinetic release, causing explosive force to radiate from his body, firing lance-beams of pure force from his hands, or even allowing him to fly. Penance initially required physical pain in order to activate his powers, and his "bubble field" powers appeared to be gone. Doc Samson later showed Robbie that his powers were affected by his mindset, and he could reactive his Speedball powers with relaxed, positive thinking. After mostly overcoming his guilt from being Penance, Robbie became Speedball again on a regular basis. Although "Speedball" was his default power set again, he could still access his Penance powers through focusing on dark or negative emotions.
Skills: Wonderful chemist, as well as having some skill in hand to hand combat.
Bio: Once a hero called Speed-Ball, Robbie changed soon after surviving a massive explosion in Stamford caused by a villain named Nitro. Feeling guilty for the 612 deaths, 60 of which were children. He had a costume made with exactly 612 spikes on the inside that'd rake his flesh. 60 spikes that break his skin, also acts as symbolism for the lives of the children lost.
Theme:
Appearance:
0bbe4221525c6dfd073552bc267a928d6.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Dante
Franchise: Devil May Cry
Powers/Abilities: Dante is half demon and half human, it makes him practically immortal. He wields a large variety of weaponry known as devil arms and has skills known as styles that make him faster, stronger, faster ect (all listed in spoiler tab). Thanks to being half demon he has a demon form known as devil tridder in this form he is invincible with instant regeneration, increased strength and speed it is near impossible to stop him.

Weapons aka Devil Arms: (I am not going to list them all because there are to many T-T, and he will only most likely use like three or four of the ones listed lol)

Rebellion:

latest

Ebony and Ivory:

latest

Yamato:

latest

Agni and Rudra:

latest

Cerberus:

latest

Pandoras box:

latest

Gilgamesh:
latest

Styles: (read Wiki for more info on each)

Swordmaster: It emphasizes mastery of different Devil Arms and maximization of their elemental power.[1] Upgrades also increase the maximum number of combos provided with the weapon.

Gunslinger: Emphasizes mastery of different guns and maximization of their technique

Trickster: Emphasizes quick dodges of enemy attack

Royalguard: It emphasizes minimization and countering of enemy attacks

Quicksilver: It allows Dante to move at lightning quick speeds relative to enemies and the environment

Doppleganger: It allows Dante to create copies of himself to assist in battle[1], thus allowing him to experiment with different tactics and combos

Devil Trigger:

latest

Bio: Dante was born the younger son/twin to a unique couple Sparda a demon and Eva a human. Though he never got to know with of his parent for long. At a very young age his father and mother were murdered and brother thought to be dead. So Dante learnt to fend for himself. As he got older he found out many things he was practically immortal he could do extraordinary things and he likes strawberry sundaes. Dante is a care free kind of guy but with a strong flare of cockiness to go with it, he will help friends in need and expect nothing back. HE has sealed the doorway to hell, killed many demons and surpassed his father.

(Info for Dante on Wiki: Dante)

Theme:

Appearance:
Dante.%28Devil.May.Cry%29.full.1880045.jpg
You have the gm's seal of approval. ^.^

Reactions: Cirilla
Status
Not open for further replies.