Rebuilding Humanity [A Character & Teamwork-Based RP] [OOC/Signups]

Name: Cameron Edginton (Edginton is a rare american last name)
Primary Weapon: AR-15 semi-automatic rifle

Secondary Weapon: Small fire axe
Essential Equipment: Large backpack, ammo case, Food.

Non-Essential Equipment: iPod, and Drawing utinsels (used to graffiti warnings and other things for survivors)
Role: Scout.
Appearance: .boy.jpg
Backstory:" I've moved on. no one can drag me down, unless i let them. Run fast, shoot guns, kill people, its just the way of life." He said when the other survivors asked him why he's not depressed.
Anything else?: Serious nature, runs fast, parkours for survival.

Name: Ghost
Primary Weapon: Mossberg Maverick 12G
Secondary Weapon: Combat knife
Essential Equipment: Half empty box of shotgun shells (Only 9 left), Backpack to store items in, Lighter
Non-Essential Equipment: Mask (Only wears it in combat and when traveling in areas he's never been in), Vest
Role: Guard.
Appearance:
2w72s77.jpg

Backstory: Much could be said about ghost. Being born into the Dark Age (As he likes to call it) He's not your average teenager. His mom died shortly after giving birth to him and his father died two years after that from a stress induced heart attack. Making it out of unseemly impossible situations the group he lived with his whole life gave him the name "Ghost". If its one thing ghost is good at its killing those mutants and he absolutely hates when someone mentions or talk about the past before all of this happened.

I'm really excited about this! Probably a bit too excited!

Name: David Creed
Primary Weapon: Compound Bow
Secondary Weapon: Akdal Ghost and Bowie style machete
Essential Equipment: Green gas mask,Hoodie,12 arrows, 6 extra bullets
Unessential Equipment:Picture of dead wife,back pack
Role: Leader
Appearance:gas mask.jpg gas mask 2.jpg gas mask 3.jpg man.jpg

Back story: David was there since the start, He was 35 and had two kids, He was a tough dad, Instead of showing them how to ride a bike, He showed them how to hunt, His two kids, Jayson and Craig, Was killed by the mutants a year later, His wife killed three years in, he adapted himself to survive this horrible world, wear strong gear, hide at night, walk in the day, He had a bow from his hunting days and got the rest of the gear from dead bodys, and even some alive humans, He felt horrible for killing a fellow human, But in this world you have to do what you need to survive, later he found a froup of survivors an became the leader

Last edited:
when we going to get the ball rolling on this?! lol

I think we need a leader.
Though I am pumped up and ready to go (though not to be a leader, that sounds really freaky).

I think we need a leader.
Though I am pumped up and ready to go (though not to be a leader, that sounds really freaky).
i can be the leader

[Kazoo fanfare playing in the background]
I switched out my character for another one to fill the Architect position. I'm probably gonna need another approval (you can drop the first one, we have enough farmers as it is and I'm not up for playing two).
Name: Resdin Aud'ious
Primary Weapon: Steel Claw Hammer (The CLAAAAW)
Essential Equipment: Toolbelt (Holds some basic construction tools), Parchment Book (and pencil), Length of Woolen Rope
Non-Essential Equipment: Old Accordion (and associated case), Sterling Cross Necklace
Role: Architect
Appearance: Resdin is a fairly tall and has a rather average build in terms of muscle. His face is oval shaped and his eyes are a muddy blue. He has a rough beard that protrudes about half an inch from his face. It's a dark brown like his hair which has been cut rather short and combed over. He wears a green and red plaid flannel shirt and a pair of well-worn jeans. He has a pair of tough, black boots on his feet. On his head is a black baseball cap that keeps the sun out of his eyes and compliments the pair of aviator sunglasses that usually rest above the bill of the hat. It has the emblem of a long-forgotten sports team on it.
Backstory: Resdin lived a rather quiet life, all things considered. The Great End came about when he was fairly young, and he managed to escape with his family to their grandparent's old farmhouse in the country. The group leaving the city where they lived included him, his mother and father, and his infant brother. Unfortunatly, his father died on the way defending them from one of the new creatures that had appeared in large numbers after the End. At the farm, their grandparents were just as distraught to hear of their son's death as the family was, and things were rather slow for some time after that. His grandmother was there to take care of his brother and eventually to midwife his new baby sister, who (unknown to them) had escaped with the mother on the End day not but nine months ago.
Over the years, they built some extensions to the home and Resdin was taught the ways of construction by his grandfather, and the years following were rather quiet. They had little trouble with the mutants as their main trouble was growing food in the new environment. Soon, they adapted as their plants adapted. When his brother, Yuke, had turned 18 their grandfather died. It was troublesome to the family without him. By then he wasn't helping around the farm much, but he was certainly a help for the emotional health of the family. Resdin found his father in the old man, and was especailly hurt by his passing. Yet, he suffered on for nearly a decade before his grandmother's passing. By then, he was about ready to up and leave. There was little left for him at the farm. So, he did. Six years, spent wandering the wastes, defending against starvation and mutants alike, when he finally stumbled across the new settler group Resdin was ready to settle down once again.

oh my gosh, that means (if everyone gets accepted) that we're ready to go!
I'm so excited!

Is this still open? If so, what spots are available?

I think it is, and if that is indeed the case then all but leader are still open (though we seem to have more guards, scouts, scavengers, and farmers than any other role, if I am not mistaken).

Yeah, the current application count clocks in at...

1 Leader
2 Doctors
1 Architect
2.5 Scouts
1.5 Scavengers (Clockwork's character does both)
3 Guards
3 Farmers

Name:
Felix

Primary Weapon:
Machete

Secondary Weapon: N/A

Essential Equipment:
Toolbox, Binoculars and a backpack

Non-Essential Equipment: N/A

Role: Scavenger/Builder

Appearance:
20141301082348.jpg

Backstory:
Felix was a loner, scavenging the wrecked pre-war sites for anything which may be valuable and trading them for whatever he needed. He's a quiet, calculative person preferring the refuge of the wastelands over that of settlements. He was born into the mess that is the world today, and knows how to survive in it. His mother had been slaughtered, along with the majority of the town where he resided as a child, by a group of raiders and as such has developed a deep seeded hatred for people who extort others. His father died years later from natural causes as they roamed the wasteland that is America.

Anything else?:
Felix is unsociable, though not unlikable, but understands that if humanity doesn't band together there is no chance of survival​

Technically you have yet to be accepted, and I do believe there was someone interested in the position before you. Did you contact the group's leader over pm for the position like they asked? I'm pretty sure it says you need to talk to them privately to arrange for that role as it is a "special" one.

Technically you have yet to be accepted, and I do believe there was someone interested in the position before you. Did you contact the group's leader over pm for the position like they asked? I'm pretty sure it says you need to talk to them privately to arrange for that role as it is a "special" one.
oh i didn't know, i was just saying the host would have to pick between the both of us, but the people who wanted it before is most likely not interested anymore

I was trying to be the leader. I fixed my CS but the maker of the rp hasn't gotten back to me yet :/