Rebuilding Humanity [A Character & Teamwork-Based RP] [OOC/Signups]

I was trying to be the leader. I fixed my CS but the maker of the rp hasn't gotten back to me yet :/
oh sorry i didn't know i Pm the manager of this

Name: Kastia Rose McCarthy
Primary Weapon: Bow and Arrows
Secondary Weapon (If any): Axe, mainly used to build though
Essential Equipment: Arrows (7 Hunting), Hammer, Nails
Non-Essential Equipment: Notebook from when her father went to college, has building ideas and stuff from his classes, celtic tree of life necklace.
Role: Architect
Appearance:
ebba_zingmark_redhead_smile_face_eyes_38302_1920x1080.jpg

Backstory:
Kastia grew up in this world knowing nothing more she lived in an unground bunker and her family worked together to build it bigger and bigger, finally they exited and found the world completely destroyed it was horrible, they stuck together until finally her mother died to someone while they were running and her father caught a disease. She was alone when she found this establishment and now is here to help with them.
Anything else?: uh nawh

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Hannah Rose
Primary Weapon: Pistol

Secondary Weapon (If any): Knife
Essential Equipment: Ammo (40 Bullets for Pistol), Winter Coat, and a Leather Satchel

Non-Essential Equipment: Silver and Ruby bracelet, and Journal w/ Ink Pen
Role: Doctor/Healer
Appearance:
214-cute-girls-pictures-funbie-entertainment-wallpaper-240x320.jpg

Backstory: Elizabeth graduated from Yale University with a Bachelors in Medicine and Human Health & Anatomy, she is also a Registered Nurse before everything happened. She ran when everything was happening to try to find shelter and meet with people to band together... She didn't know what to do and her family was across the country, she barely escaped her big city life to turn to survival.

She still has panic attacks of everything, and still can't register all of this, but she tries and does her best to put her skills to work.

Name: Hannah Rose
Primary Weapon: Pistol
Secondary Weapon (If any): Knife
Essential Equipment: Ammo (40 Bullets for Pistol), Winter Coat, and a Leather Satchel
Non-Essential Equipment: Silver and Ruby bracelet, and Journal w/ Ink Pen
Role: Doctor/Healer
Appearance:
214-cute-girls-pictures-funbie-entertainment-wallpaper-240x320.jpg

Backstory: Elizabeth graduated from Yale University with a Bachelors in Medicine and Human Health & Anatomy, she is also a Registered Nurse before everything happened. She ran when everything was happening to try to find shelter and meet with people to band together... She didn't know what to do and her family was across the country, she barely escaped her big city life to turn to survival.

She still has panic attacks of everything, and still can't register all of this, but she tries and does her best to put her skills to work.
I couldn't help but notice that if your character was 26 she would have been about 1 year old when the world ended. As I believe this rp takes place 25 years after the end of the world. I would be impressed if she managed to have a bachelors degree at age 1 haha :)
I could be wrong about the 25 years thing, but that was simply my understanding.

It's hard to imagine that 25 years ago, civilizations stood proud and tall.

@egglegg You're correct on the 25 years. Not sure if it matters, though. The OP hasn't said anything for some time, they might've dropped this RP.

Her very last post every was September 26th hmm

should someone take over the roleplay or something?

we should wait a couple days, and see if she replies, i'll qout her post @Waters Knight

If you had read carefully you would have seen that I said "all but the leader are still open", despite the fact that you have yet to be formally accepted. I suppose however that this issue won't really get resolved until our dear friend Waters Night returns from her leave of absence.

Reactions: egglegg
Lmao opps just ignore that part, I miss read
I couldn't help but notice that if your character was 26 she would have been about 1 year old when the world ended. As I believe this rp takes place 25 years after the end of the world. I would be impressed if she managed to have a bachelors degree at age 1 haha :)
I could be wrong about the 25 years thing, but that was simply my understanding.

I hope I'm not horribly horribly late for this, I tend to do that >.>
Anyway, I'll be making a post really soon if I'm still welcome

Name: Joel Steele
Primary Weapon:
Revolver
Secondary Weapon (If any): Machete
Essential Equipment:
A backpack, a few boxes of revolver ammo and a hammer (just in case)
Non-Essential Equipment: A watch
Role: Architect / builder
Appearance: Short brown hair and a full beard colored with hints of grey starting to show from his older age, tall, muscular, usually a serious expression on his face, dressed in jeans and a red dress shirt
Backstory:
A regular handyman before the outbreak happened, had a young daughter that he lost only a few hours after evacuation of his city was announced
Anything else?:
Strongly based off Joel in the game 'The Last Of Us', I'm going to make some slight changes in his personality but his appearance is exactly the same, his backstory almost the same

At this rate I'm unsure as to whether any of us know if it is 'too early' or 'too late' seeing as our dear benefactor has neglected to come online for the past several days.

Name: Jason
Primary Weapon: M-4
Secondary Weapon (If any): Combat Knife
Essential Equipment: 3 magazines of ammo (30 bullets each), large pack
Non-Essential Equipment: Watch
Role: Guard
Appearance: 6'0, green eyes, pale white, brown hair
Backstory: A former marine, Jason abandoned his post after the nukes were launched. He joined LE, but after it became corrupt, he left, looking for a better life and future.
Anything else?:

Last edited by a moderator:
The apocalypse occurred 25 years before the RP will (hopefully) take place, which means that Jason was the youngest marine to serve. Congratulations on the new record!

Reactions: egglegg
The apocalypse occurred 25 years before the RP will (hopefully) take place, which means that Jason was the youngest marine to serve. Congratulations on the new record!
I need to pay attention next time.

I has fixed it. Sorry.