Rebuilding Humanity [A Character & Teamwork-Based RP] [OOC/Signups]

Sorry for being a snark, glad to see someone else joining the waiting game. Nobody's sure where the OP's gone, but they haven't posted since about mid-September.

Sorry for being a snark, glad to see someone else joining the waiting game. Nobody's sure where the OP's gone, but they haven't posted since about mid-September.
Damn, this seemed like a good RP too.

i think someone or the leaders.. should talk about maybe starting the rp soon anyways without the GM. until she's back

Okay one thing... how many doctors do we need? Because so far we have like 4.

I would think that they're important. Just not that important.

It looks like Esperanza and Bastien were the first two doctors.

Hmmmmm. Well I'm off to go write something on some paper that just shot into my head about LoTR.

Later on, it looks like. They probably didn't read through all the characters we already had.

Mmm. I see.
Four doctors is a bit much, perhaps they can switch to a different role?

The GM is currently absent?

Because I am quite interested, though I wouldnt like the task of beeing the architect/builder much I would still assume that role after gaining some information to how much I can put into a character(it is different for every RP afterall)

if we don't act soon the rp will die

So then the question stands: Do we commandeer the RP, or continue waiting for the OP to return?

if we wait im just going to drop my character.

Well... why don't we start. If they come back we can always restart if they want.
the last time they said anything was like last month.