• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Reality Getaway: Beach House Living (OOC & SignUps) ALWAYS OPEN

(To the tune of "Fancy")

I'M SO BEHIND! BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW! I NEED TO WRITE POSTS....

and that's all I got. I've never claimed to by a lyricist.

@Whisper sure. your character will just have to be someone who is returning to the show

@IceQueen is it okay if I put you in room 7? I changed up the rooms since we lost a few characters

Like an hour, I can get up a post in a bit. At the library, hour and a half at the most.

Great! xD I was gonna post for Lynnette and have Cindy be in the room already unpacking if it's alright with you

Yeah go ahead, that would be a great way to get back into the rp.

I'll just put up a post for Ricky and Cindy will go after you^^.

Hey guys! I've got to finish all my final papers today and then I can finally get my posts up! Sorry for anyone that has been waiting on me. It is officially finals week right now, so I'm just super slammed. Almost done though!!

I know a lot of you guys are still with me but I thought I'd do it anyway. Just to make sure you guys are still with me c:
ALL CALL!!!
@CelestialCellar
@Asking_Angelica99
@Shattered♦Secrets™
@N/A
@IceQueen
@Seiren
@Mocking_Jayy
@Sarahonfire333
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Also I think we might have lost 2 more characters from Ookami and it hurts my soul @Kronas17 once everyone posts, Autumn_Burns_Red and I will write a post introducing your character and after that, you will be good for posting c:

Last edited:
Back