3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
IC THREAD
View attachment 68728
You're scrolling through your Facebook when you get a notification. It is an invitation to join a group of random people on a most expenses paid trip to Fiji for over half the Summer. Any other time, you would think it is a scam, but you decide to message one of the hosts and it checks out just nice. The catch is, it's a reality TV show and you may or may not get paid to participate in. Your privacy level is none. There are hidden cameras placed all through out the house. The confession box that you MUST use everyday will leak the things you say. Considering you are kinda stressed out and could use a vacation, you decide to go along for the ride. So pack your shorts and sunscreen because this Summer will be one to remember! Happy vacationing.

IC CONTESTS!!
Love Contest: Should you aqquire a partner on your trip, you can either A: choose to stay with them at the end of the season or B: Break it off and win a cash prize
Challenges: On various days during the week, there will be grou
p challenges. These are completely at random and groups will be selected at the start of the trip.

Rules:
~Sign Up and OOC Rules~
  • 1. I am the GM, and my word is final. I may in the future appoint a second GM, and they will have the same power. I make the rules
  • I enforce the rules, and I do have the power to kick you out. That being said, I will do my best to make fair judgments
  • in regards to any situation. I am actually pretty nice!
  • 2. Basic rule, I have a character Skeleton for a reason, please use it. It's not fun when I have to look for information that may or may not be there.
  • 3. Please, for this rp, USE REAL PICTURES.
  • 4.Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character.
  • We have to make sure that each character is up to code.
  • 5. Please flesh out the characters, I like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things.
  • 6. Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
  • 7. There is no character limit, you may have as many as you think you can handle'
  • 8. Please make all your character sheets on the same one, will help stop others from searching through countless pages for your sheet.
  • 9. Have fun~

~IC Rules~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • (I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be.​
  • 10. Try not to go to far without me posting, I hate feeling left behind.
  • 9. Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us real fast so we don't think you're not trying.)
  • 8. YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
  • 7. Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
  • 6. Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person. If you have actually read all the rules, please put "I wanna get away" at the bottom of your CS in all caps.
  • and there, but when I have to spend 5 minutes reading a three sentence paragraph, I don't enjoy it as much. Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well. There is an exception though, when your Character is actually texting!
  • 5. GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here
  • 4. Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
  • 3. As this is an OPEN AGE roleplay, so please if something gets to that "stage of romance" fade to black.
  • 2. This one goes with the first one, no automatic hits. It kind of sucks when someone just hits you in the face over and over and then throws you off the building without you being able to do anything, like a dummy. Don't do it.
  • 1. No god moding. Everyone hates it, especially me. We don't have much physical interaction such as fighting in this roleplay, but it can happen, so don't have your character instantly knock someone twice their size out and come out unscathed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rooms

Dudes:
1: Jason & Carter
2: Ricardo & Joshua
3: Mason & Lukas
4: Kai & Daniel
5: Grant & Dominick
6: Aaron & Angelo
7: Jared & OPEN

Dudettes:
1: Luciana & Veronica
2: Lynnette & Cinderella

3: Jessica & Sophia
4: Alessandra & Katherine
5: Elke & Alice
6: Jennifer & Kayla
7: OPEN & OPEN
8: OPEN & OPEN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters and Pages!
✮ Jessica Georgette Mullane-Page 1- (Little_Ghost98)✔
✮ Lynnette Sarah Mullane-Page 1- (Little_Ghost98)✔
✮ Sophia Kelly Carson-Page 1- (Autumn_Burns_Red)✔
✮ Jason Leon Carson-Page 1- (Autumn_Burns_Red)✔
✮ Mason Anthony Carson-Page 1- (Autumn_Burns_Red)✔
✮ Luciana Hope DelRio-Vasquez-Page 1- (jellybelly99)
✮ Alessandra Seiren de Medici-Page 3- (Seiren)
✮ Kai Luka Payne-Page 3- (Autumn_Burns_Red)✔
✮ Elke Maeve Hennessy-Page 3- (Ghosty)✔
✮ Aaron-Joseph Gilbert O'Connell-Page 3- (Ghosty)✔
✮ Daniel Ross-Page 3- (IceQueen)✔
✮ Diana Jackie Jameson-Page 3- (Ice Queen)
✮ Angelo Herveaux-Page 4- (N/A)
✮ Joshua Ryan Keap-Page 4- (Little_Ghost98)✔
✮ Cinderella Bianca Matthews-Page 4- (ShatteredSecrets)✔
✮ Ricardo Miguel Rodriguez-Page 4- (ShatteredSecrets)✔
✮ Alice Becker-Page 4- (Mocking_Jayy)✔
✮ Carter Williams-Page 4- (Mocking_Jayy)✔
✮ Kathrine Christine Miller-Page 5- (Sarahonfire333)✔
✮ Jennifer Rae Walker-Page 5- (Ookami)✔
✮ Dominick James Parker-Page 5- (Ookami)✔
✮ Lukas James Carison-Page 5- (IceQueen)✔
✮ Kayla Natalia Grant-Page 5- (Autumn_Burns_Red)✔
✮ Veronica May Evans-Page 5- (Little_Ghost98)✔
✮ Grant Young-Page 7- (CelestialCellar)
✮ Jared Cowan-Page 7- (Celestial Cellar)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Groups:

Red Team
  • Jessica Mullane
  • Kayla Grant
  • Daniel Ross
  • Corbett Kenneth
  • Carter Williams
  • Dominick Parker
  • Alessandra Medici
Yellow Team
~Jason Carson
~Cindy Matthews
~Isobel Rosewood
~Joshua Keap
~Diane Jameson
~Verionica Evans
~Alice Becker

Green Team
  • Elke Hennessy
  • Kai Payne
  • Lynnette Mullane
  • Aaron O'Connell
  • Katherine Walker
  • Sophia Carson
  • Luciana Delrio-Vasquez
Blue Team
∗Ricardo Rodriguez
∗Karsten Kenneth
∗Mason Carson
∗Angelo Herveaux
∗Jennifer Walker
∗Lukas Carison

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHARACTER SHEET
(Picture here)
✮Name✮
✮Nickname(s)✮
✮Age and Birthday✮ Usually between 18 and 22
✮Gender✮
✮Sexuality✮
✮Part-time job (optional)✮
✮Nationalities✮
✮Eye Color✮
✮Hair Description✮
✮Height✮
✮Weight✮
✮Piercings✮
✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
✮Health Ailments✮
✮Personality✮ Paragraph please
✮History✮ Optional
✮Likes✮
✮Dislikes✮
✮Hobbies✮
✮Talents✮
✮Fears✮
✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious
✮Family✮
✮Relationships✮
(If you want to be in one with one of the character, see them first)
✮Room #✮
✮Thoughts✮
(This is in character. You put what your character thinks about the trip)
✮Other✮ Anything Else I Forgot

View attachment 68730

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
This looks so close to mines T^T

@ForgottenBlood I know! I wanted to do something like it, but kinda with a reality show feel. I feel bad for stealing it /.\

You didn't exactly steal it, just a few ideas were taken...But it's fine.

It'll be different if you were a complete stranger

I wana join nows~ I reserith a dude (taking Ross lynch as my face claim (sorry not sorry)) and then a chicka(probz one of my usual face claims like Amber Liu, or Ariel St, Claire)

Triplets will be up tomorrow! (Tori Kelly face claim)

THE TWINS!!!
11225882_823370504405611_157461748_n.jpg

10255608_847322148628850_6175358404654139443_n.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
11256220_823370244405637_315881829_o.jpg
✮Name✮
Lynette Sarah Mullane

✮Nickname(s)✮
Lynn

October 1st// 19

✮Gender✮
Female

✮Sexuality✮
Lesbian
164915_1398766243671278_633143048_n.jpg
Subway// Wal-Mart//Babysitting// //

✮Nationalities✮
American//Irish//Native American//British//

✮Eye Color✮
Light cocoa brown

✮Hair Description✮
Short//Brown//Curly// // // // //

✮Height✮
5'4"

✮Weight✮
120 pounds

✮Piercings✮
Snakebites//Ears//

Mole under eye on apple of cheek//Tattoo 1 (On her shoulder blade)// // // //

✮Health Ailments✮
Ankle problems//

✮Personality✮
Lynnette is very smart and bubbly. She's willing to try new things and isn't afraid to push the limits when it comes to hard work. She and her sister have sort of the same bubbly personalities. Lynn is very understanding and can be sort of shy and quiet. She likes to help people out and make them smile when they're down. She loves music and soccer.
1234294_1418633431684559_518884435_n.jpg
✮History✮

✮Likes✮
Music//Heavy metal//Playing the drums//Playing the guitar//Wrestling//Soccer//Outdoors//Camping// LGBTQ Community//Piercings//Taking pictures//Disney movies//Bring Me The Horizon//Asking Alexandria//

✮Dislikes✮
Homophobes//Rude people//Taco Bell//Tomatoes//

✮Hobbies✮
Soccer//Guitar//Drums//Longboarding//Drawing//Writing//

✮Talents✮
Soccer
//Drums//Guitar//

✮Fears✮
Spiders//Snakes//Twilight//Being smothered to death//Drowning//

935098_10151853832672577_728712605_n.jpg
✮Secrets✮
Had her first kiss with a girl at the age of 9//Pranked her guitar instructor out of hatred//Allergic to pineapple//

✮Family✮
Jessica Georgette Mullane-Sister-19-Alive//Holland Angel Mullane-Mother-46-Alive//Jackson Ray Mullane-Father-44-Alive//Sophia Kelly Carson-Cousin-20-Alive//Jason Derek Carson-Cousin-20-Alive//Mason Anthony Carson-Cousin-20-Alive//Blueberry "Blue" Pancake Carson-3minutes-Alive//

✮Relationships✮
OPEN TO ALL! PM ME OR SOMETHING!

✮Room #✮

✮Thoughts✮
"I think this trip/show is going to be amazing. Especially since it'll give me time to spend with some of my family and meet new people. I'm stoked!"

✮Lynn often gets mistaken for a guy
✮She resents her old guitar instructor
✮She's a hopeless romantic and falls fast
✮She and her sister are rich

10155043_1477951569086078_554973885_n.jpg
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11221840_1046598745367855_1973905387319438033_n.jpg
✮Name✮

Jessica Georgette Mullane

✮Nickname(s)✮
Jess// Jessi

October 1st// 19

✮Gender✮
Female

✮Sexuality✮
Straight
10417432_932304860130578_8269841631593749612_n.jpg

Babysitting//Wal-Mart//

✮Nationalities✮
American//Irish//Native American//British//

✮Eye Color✮
Light cocoa brown

✮Hair Description✮
Long//Blonde//Brown/Black under//Thick//

✮Height✮
5'6"

✮Weight✮
115 pounds

✮Piercings✮
Ears//Bellybutton//

Heart-shaped birthmark on back of left thigh//Tattoo 1 (On wrist)//Tattoo 2//Tattoo 3

✮Health Ailments✮
None to her knowledge//

✮Personality✮
Jessica and Lynn have very similar personalities. Jess is very bubbly like her sister and she cares about the people she loves. She is fun to be around and very understanding. She tends to be very happy most of the time and loves singing, cheerleading and is down to earth.
10592615_901596689868062_7698607646814552608_n.jpg
✮History✮

✮Likes✮
Animals//Oreos
//Floral print//Dresses//Pop music//Music//Singing//Shopping//Nick Jonas//Puppies//Disney movies//Sushi//Starbursts//Being cold//Feeling annoying

✮Dislikes✮
Rap music//Rude people//Peaches//Easter//Peppermint candy canes//

✮Hobbies✮
Cheerleading//Singing//Writing//Sewing//Cooking//

✮Talents✮
Cheerleading//Singing//

✮Fears✮
Heights//Bats//Getting rabies//Giraffes//

10516694_895227837171614_2909174690284094956_n.jpg
✮Secrets✮
She's kinda uncomfortable with the fact that her sister is lesbian//She's never seen the movie Finding Nemo//

✮Family✮
Lynnette Sarah Mullane-Sister-19-Alive//Holland Angel Mullane-Mother-46-Alive//Jackson Ray Mullane-Father-44-Alive//Sophia Kelly Carson-Cousin-21-Alive//Mason Anthony Carson-Cousin-21-Alive//Jason Derek Carson-Cousin-21-Alive//Blueberry "Blue" Pancake Carson-3minutes-Alive//

✮Relationships✮
OPEN TO ALL! PM ME OR SOMETHING!

✮Room Number✮

✮Thoughts✮
"This is going to be the best Summer ever! I'm kinda nervous about being on TV, but I think that it'll be sweet and a lot of fun!"

✮She has a fence around her heart from a bad break up
✮Jessica is older than Lynnette by 3 minutes.
✮She loves cartoons and knows every word and song to the movies Frozen, Pocahontas, and many others
✮She and her sister are rich

Sarah as Elsa.jpg

Last edited:
Now that I've actually had some time to mull it over, I don't think I'll be able to join the RP, after all. Sorry. :( There's just too much going on between the RPs I've already got going, and real life issues.

Sorry again. I hope you find all the people you need.

I'm mulling character ideas for this, but I haven't come up with a home run yet.

I forgot to add room numbers on the character sheet!!! I would put that somewhere! xD

tumblr_inline_mltbfmJ7DM1qz4rgp.png

✮Name✮ Sophia Kelly Carson
✮Nickname(s)✮ Sophie, Kelly, Carson
✮Age and Birthday✮ 20 | September 30
✮Gender✮ "The Hell I look like? I am female, you blind A@@!"
✮Sexuality✮ "I am Heterosexual."
✮Part-time job (optional)✮ Singer/ Songwriter, Cafe House
✮Nationalities✮ American, Brazilian, French.
✮Eye Color✮ Light Brown
images (1).jpg
✮Height✮ 5,4 ft
✮Weight✮ 123 Lbs
✮Piercings✮
pictures+of+ear+piercings+%25281%2529.jpg

tumblr_milbtutb0A1ra9z2uo1_500.jpg

✮Marks✮
166c89583db282722b3e51bbfdc75e87.jpg

✮Health Ailments✮
ADHD
✮Personality✮
"Hey, I am Sophia, or Sophie. Let's see I am a nice person, so I have been told; though I can be a total b@*ch to some people. I love to hang out with others, and really get to know them. I am very athletic, and talented in singing/ songwriting. I feel as if music is apart of me. I'm far smarter than some people believe, I graduated early from high school, and just finished up a degree in Music. I really love the more creative side of people, cause when they can be creative, is when they can be themselves."
✮History✮
"My history, huh? Um, well...I lived in Beverly hills most to all of my life, with my fraternal brothers, we are triplets. My parents are really busy people, and my grandmother did a lot to raise us, unspoiled. I guess, she really taught us the good things in life come from how you earned it. I don't know. Anyways, I wasn't really the whole sportive girl growing up, instead I was a prodigy in music. I learned to play the piano, guitar, bass, drums, and violin by the age of sixteen. I was accepted into to Julliard, and I just graduated four months ago. Though I still don't have a job lined up, cause I am just trying to take a breather and really focus on finding me."
✮Likes✮
Milk, The gym, Music halls, Playing and writing music, pancakes, chocolate, flowers, wild life, movies (chick flicks, and action movies), Popcorn, Cotton Candy, summer, Swimming, BBQ's.
tumblr_ndpq2lORwG1u1tid2o1_500.gif
✮Dislikes✮
People who can't clean up after their dogs, Unclean places, ratchet girls, people who act way to "hood," Hobos, stupid horror movies, grits, valentine's day, guys who think fighting is cool.

✮Hobbies✮
Playing music, writing, swimming, reading, long boarding.

✮Talents✮
Music, long boarding, finding discounts.

✮Fears✮
Heights, drowning in a chocolate fountain, name tags that aren't neat, living in a unsanitary place.

✮Secrets✮
Accidentally caught a robber by opening a door a it hit him in the face.
Split water all over her pants in second grade, and everyone thought she peed.
Made out with her brother's best friend.
Father is the producer of the show.

✮Family✮
Mother: Aria Carson | 52
Father: Jason Sr. Carson | 55
Brother: Jason Jr. Carson | 20
Brother: Mason Carson | 20
Brother: Dylan Carson | 14
Cousin: Lynette Mullane | 19
Cousin Jessica Mullane | 19

✮Relationships✮
*Close to all of her family*
OPEN TO EVERYONE, MESSAGE ME!
✮Thoughts✮
"Um, much needed...but the whole reality thing still sets me off."
Room # 4

♣♣♣♣

6e726e10816c615976831ffee0ccdde7.jpg

✮Name✮ Mason Anthony Carson
✮Nickname(s)✮ Mace
✮Age and Birthday✮ 20
✮Gender✮ Male
✮Sexuality✮ Heterosexual
Works at a Photography shop in L.A, part-time model.
✮Nationalities✮
American | Brazilian | France
✮Eye Color✮
Light brown

✮Height✮
✮Weight✮
146Lbs
✮Piercings✮
None
✮Marks✮
None
✮Health Ailments✮
Type 1 diabetes
✮Personality✮ "Hey everybody! The names Mason, not Jason! I hate being called my brother's name, so don't even think about it. Okay now that that is established, I am pretty chill most of the time. I am not all that into the whole "I am a man so I must fight people" thing that guys have going on now a days. I mostly spend my time taking, editing, and developing photos. Though when I'm not working with pictures, I am free to chat, and hang out with. I am super willing to listen to people, but if you wanna bitch about something stupid, take it up with someone who cares."

✮History✮ "So, you want me to tell you about my background? Okay, well I was born to a set of triplets, My brother is Jason, and my sister is Sophia. Sophia probably already mentioned that our grandmother raised us in a sense, cause our parents were always away on business. Well, she had a difficult time raising me. I wasn't the kid that really fit in at school, people weren't that understanding of me having diabetes, so I mostly skipped and went and took some shots of nature and people I meet around L.A. Um, let me think...Oh! When I was seventeen, my work was recognized in the L.A young photographers guild, and well after that I became a partner with a local photography shop. I work with a lot of stars, like Beyonce, Cold Play, Ian Somherhalder, and many more."

✮Likes✮
Of course Photography, baking, working out, football, carnivals.

tumblr_m4ojimjYhN1rq3i7so1_500.gif

✮Dislikes✮
Always having to take insulin, feeling fatigued, clowns, old people asking a lot of questions, ignorant people.

✮Hobbies✮
Photography, watching films, running, eating oreos, reading.

✮Talents✮
Photographic eye, painting, baking.

✮Fears✮
Clowns
Being eating by sharks
Food poisoning

✮Secrets✮
He kissed a boy
Dying alone
Dislikes when a girl farts on the first date

✮Family✮
Brother: Jason Jr. Carson | 20
Sister: Sophia Carson | 20
Cousin: Jessica Mullane | 19

✮Relationships✮
"I got my family!"
"Yeah there is Cindy, stay the f#ck off her, she's mine." Crush: Cindy
OPEN, PM ME!

✮Thoughts✮
"Its cool, my brother and sister dragged me into it, saying I am too stressed with life. Personally the whole thought of the world knowing my every move, kinda stresses me out more than my life."
Room# 3

reg_600.hayes.mh.101112.jpg

♠♠♠♠

the-secret-circle-jake.jpg

✮Name✮ Jason Jr. Leon Carson
✮Nickname(s)✮ JJ, or Leon
✮Age and Birthday✮ 20
✮Gender✮ "I have a...you know what never mind dumb ass!" Male
✮Sexuality✮ Heterosexual
Managing Hollister, and working at a car shop named Ben's Auto Repair
✮Nationalities✮ American, Brazilian, French
✮Eye Color✮ Greenish, brown

✮Height✮
✮Weight✮
196Lbs
✮Piercings✮
None
✮Marks✮
854322c92df0a27d0c39f1a1c337bdc1.jpg

✮Health Ailments✮
Dyslexia

✮Personality✮ "Hi...Oh you actually wanna ask me something? Okay, then shoot...How I see myself? Well I see myself as a strong independent guy, that doesn't really like to be handle down by anything. I like exploring my options and finding the best one that fits me. I can sometime come off as rude, but in reality I don't communicate my feelings well, though I'm not a big fighter. I am addicted to tigers, though you won't find them everywhere, they are mostly in my sketch book, or my forearm. My sister calls me the protective brother cause I kinda come to their defense... a lot more than I should. I guess it was because I was born twenty minute earlier than both of them. Side Note, Sophia got stuck, so they had to do a C-section to get her and Mason out...HA HA HA, she got a big head. Anyways back to the topic, I can get sidetracked, like you just saw. But seriously come up and say hi, I hate it when people assume I'd rather be alone."

✮History✮ "My background too? Um you probably got the family low down from Mason and Sophia, so you don't need to hear that a third time. So I will tell you about something different. Sophia and Mason were good kids, don't let them tell you other wise, sure they did some stupid stuff, but never as bad as me. I messed up big when I was sixteen, and well somethings happen... anyways, I played around with drugs for a few years, and got really messed up in the head. I spent about a year in rehab, and have been clean ever since. I still do not advise anyone to do drugs, it makes you lose yourself way more than you though it would. After I did that, I picked up a job at Hollister, and a car repair shop. I draw on my spare time, and hope to become a tattoo artist some day."

✮Likes✮
Drawing, Tigers, Family, friends, people who aren't shy and will say hi. Killer whales, music, girls, motorcycles, long boarding, surfing.

111026chris-zylka1.jpg

✮Dislikes✮
Drugs, alcohol, chocolate milk, crunch bars, peanut butter sticking to the roof of my mouth.

✮Hobbies✮
Drawing, and working on cars.

✮Talents✮
Drawing.

✮Fears✮
Not finding his way in life.
Facing with his grandmother after all the shit his done.
Alligators coming up through the toilet.

✮Secrets✮
Got a girl pregnant when he was sixteen.
Was arrested for possession of drugs, before he went to rehab.

✮Family✮
Brother: Mason Carson | 20
Sister: Sophia Carson | 20
Cousin: Jessica Mullane | 19

✮Relationships✮
"I have my family right now, friends kinda ditched after I went to rehab and started getting my life back together."

✮Thoughts✮
"I really need this, if not for the money, than the fact I get to be in Fiji!"
Room # 1

Jake-1.jpg

Fun Fact: The triplets are filthy rich!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
da0ba6af69d9ea874016829e11aac3bd.jpg
✮Name✮
Luciana Hope DelRio-Vasquez

✮Nickname(s)✮
Luci//Luce
//

19//September 13th//

✮Gender✮
Female

✮Sexuality✮
Bisexual
superthumb.jpg
Starbucks

✮Nationalities✮
//Hispanic//American//Puerto Rican//Native American//

✮Eye Color✮
Hazel

✮Hair Description✮
Long//Thick//Light brown
//

✮Height✮
5'7"

✮Weight✮
130 pounds

✮Piercings✮
Bellybutton//Nose//Ears//Tongue//

Tattoo 1//Tattoo 2//Tattoo 3//

✮Health Ailments✮
Asthma//

✮Personality✮ Paragraph please
Luci can be sweet, but she can be a total bitch if you provoke her. She is very understanding, but she also doesn't take shit from anyone. She is loyal to the people she loves and her family. She tends to push people away because of her trust issues and tries to get along with everyone (although it usually doesn't work). Luci has a bit of a short temper and isn't afraid to fight if she has to.
tumblr_ni41g6NQ3D1rluevko1_500.jpg
✮History✮ Optional

✮Likes✮
Music//Rap music//Singing//Dancing//Writing//Video games//Xbox 360//Food//Mangos//Giraffes//

✮Dislikes✮

Bitchy people//People with attitudes//Folding laundry//Pie//The color yellow//School//

✮Hobbies✮
Singing//Drawing//Dancing//Cooking//Rapping//

✮Talents✮
Dancing//Drawing//Cooking//Rapping//

✮Fears✮
Spiders//Sharks//Alligators//Clowns//
Jasmine-Villegas--Thats-Me-Right-There-Concert--01-662x835.jpg
✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious
Her dad is in jail//She was raped at 13//She has really low self-esteem//

✮Family✮
Maria Carianne DelRio-Vasquez-Mother-38-Alive//Juan Mario DelRio-Vasquez-Father-43-Alive(incarcerated)//

✮Relationships✮
(OPEN!!! PM ME!)

✮Room #✮

✮Thoughts✮
"Ohh, I cannot wait to go on this trip! Me on TV is going to be too dank! I'm hella excited for this! YAAAAASS!!"

jasmine-villegas-thats-me-right-there-video-ftr.jpg

colour ref: ba2b2b
30765-Emma-Watson-black-and-white-gi-XlpK.gif

[BCOLOR=#ba2b2b]✮Name✮[/BCOLOR]
Isobel Marie Rosewood
[BCOLOR=#ba2b2b]✮Nickname(s)✮[/BCOLOR]
Iz, Izzy
[BCOLOR=#ba2b2b]✮Age and Birthday✮[/BCOLOR]
19 (September 2)
[BCOLOR=#ba2b2b]✮Gender✮[/BCOLOR]
Female
[BCOLOR=#ba2b2b]✮Sexuality✮[/BCOLOR]
Pansexual
[BCOLOR=#ba2b2b]✮Part-time job (optional)✮[/BCOLOR]
Isobel works in a bookstore and some on-campus cafes, trying to make a little extra money for college, even though she has a full scholarship.
[BCOLOR=#ba2b2b]✮Nationalities✮[/BCOLOR]
American (specifically from Maine)
[BCOLOR=#ba2b2b]✮Eye Color✮[/BCOLOR]
Chocolate brown
[BCOLOR=#ba2b2b]✮Hair Description✮[/BCOLOR]
Isobel has light brown hair, a few shades lighter then her eyes. It is layered and usually hangs loose around her shoulders, falling to her mid-bicep, kept away from her face with a headband or ribbon.
0ysml6-l-610x610-blouse-lace-crochet-bling-ring--shirt-mesh-long-sleeve-emma+watson-clothes-fashion-lace.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ba2b2b]✮Height✮[/BCOLOR]
5"5
[BCOLOR=#ba2b2b]✮Weight✮[/BCOLOR]
50kg
[BCOLOR=#ba2b2b]✮Piercings✮[/BCOLOR]
Both earlobes.
[BCOLOR=#ba2b2b]✮Marks✮[/BCOLOR]
Birthmark on the left side of her bellybutton.
[BCOLOR=#ba2b2b]✮Health Ailments✮[/BCOLOR]
NONE
[BCOLOR=#ba2b2b]✮Personality✮[/BCOLOR]
Isobel is generally a very nice person. She always does her best to help other people. She is very intelligent, excelling in all of her classes at college on a full scholarship. Isobel dislikes those who are mean to others, though she would never raise a hand to another human being. Ever. A very peaceful person, Isobel tries to solve all issues and disagreements with democracy rather than violence. Some may cast her as weak, but she is a very strong person, both emotionally and mentally. She will always stand up for herself and her beliefs, though in a peaceful manner, so she doesn't offend anyone else. Isobel is also a vegeterian.
[BCOLOR=#ba2b2b]✮History✮ Optional[/BCOLOR]
(I might post one later, I can't think of anything right now).
0_54f9a_8307f91a_L.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ba2b2b]✮Likes✮[/BCOLOR]
- Reading
- Writing
- Poetry
- Photography
- Movies (Horror movies are her favourite, which shocks a lot of people, as she is so peaceful).

[BCOLOR=#ba2b2b]✮Dislikes✮[/BCOLOR]
- Mean people
- Anything fascist
- When people have unfair insecurites
- When she can't help someone
- Cheese
- The colour yellow

[BCOLOR=#ba2b2b]✮Hobbies✮[/BCOLOR]
- Reading
- Writing
- Poetry
- Photography
- Movies
-Chess

[BCOLOR=#ba2b2b]✮Talents✮[/BCOLOR]
- Writing
- Photography

[BCOLOR=#ba2b2b]✮Fears✮[/BCOLOR]
- Spiders
- Heights

[BCOLOR=#ba2b2b]✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious[/BCOLOR]
- Her first kiss was with a girl.
- She used to force her little brother into letting her put makeup on him.

[BCOLOR=#ba2b2b]✮Family✮[/BCOLOR]
Ally Rosewood (MOTHER)
Daniel Rosewood (FATHER)
Jason Rosewood (LITTLE BROTHER)

[BCOLOR=#ba2b2b]✮Relationships✮[/BCOLOR]
OPEN (PLEASE SUGGEST)
[BCOLOR=#ba2b2b]✮Thoughts✮[/BCOLOR]
"I'm just looking forward to having an adventure!"
[BCOLOR=#ba2b2b]✮Other✮ Anything Else I Forgot[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ba2b2b]Room number[/BCOLOR]

I'll probably post another character later.

Last edited by a moderator:
@mechtat I love your character! ACCEPTED!!!!! Also, you forgot a room number! I forgot to put it in there so it's fine! Just put it in there somewhere!