Reality Getaway: Beach House Living (OOC & SignUps) ALWAYS OPEN

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@IceQueen it's fine. I understand. I'm trying so hard to get my grades up

Nothing! Just the whole fact she is like Sage from Hawthorne, but worse lol.

Reactions: CelestialCellar
Than you have none at the moment!

Okay well I'll post right know then just let me get a pic

My laptop died out on me I'm buying a new one in June or July. For now I'll try to post on my phone or at the public library...sorry.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Is it too late to make a CS for the thread?

@Shattered♦Secrets™ try to post today if you can. I can't wait for the interaction between Cindy and Lynnette

Just woke up and I got a idea! @Kronas17, would you mind saying your character is a returner, like they were on the show before, and when everyone thinks it's all fine Jujubee or Rupaul is like "But wait there's more," and lets your character into the house.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Reactions: HEX
[BCOLOR=#ff6600] CHRISTOPHER MONTE RAYMOND[/BCOLOR]
BjCq7cBCUAA9ihv.jpg:large

[BCOLOR=#ff6600]✮Nickname(s)✮[/BCOLOR] Chris, Tae
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]✮Age and Birthday✮[/BCOLOR] February 28/ Pisces/ 19
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]✮Gender✮[/BCOLOR] Male
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]✮Sexuality✮[/BCOLOR] Heterosexual
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]✮Part-time job (optional)✮[/BCOLOR] Works part time at his uncle's mechanic
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]✮Nationalities✮[/BCOLOR] Biracial ( 50 percent African American/ 50 percent Caucasian)
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]✮Eye Color✮[/BCOLOR] Dark Brown
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]✮Hair Description✮[/BCOLOR] Short and curly. It was recently brown but Chris dyed it blonde on the top.
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]✮Height✮[/BCOLOR] 6'1
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]✮Weight✮[/BCOLOR] 138 lbs
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]✮Piercings✮[/BCOLOR] Both of his ears are pierced.
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos[/BCOLOR] He has multiple tattoos on his torso ans arms.
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]✮Health Ailments✮[/BCOLOR] Sleeping Disorder
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]✮Personality✮[/BCOLOR] Christopher is a down to earth kind of person. He enjoys making people laugh just as much as he likes to laugh at other people's jokes. He has a kind heart and doesn't have a problem making friends with people or going out of his way to talk to someone who he notices is different from the rest. There are times though where Chris might be reserved and quiet because he is dealing with things on his own or simply because he doesn't feel like interacting. Chris tends to get get pissed off only when pushed to a certain extent but other than that he's that cool goofy guy that people grow to love. He is very protective over his friends and will have their back no matter what.
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]✮History✮ Optional[/BCOLOR] Might find out about that later on..
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]✮Likes✮[/BCOLOR] Working out, Sleeping, Video-games, Making jokes, Reading, Cruising, Hanging with friends.
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]✮Dislikes✮[/BCOLOR] People who act tough, People who think their better than everyone, cats, Fake people, Bullies
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]✮Hobbies✮[/BCOLOR] Basketball, Boxing, Swimming, Skateboarding, Soccer
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]✮Talents✮[/BCOLOR] Can hold his breath for almost a minute underwater, Is good at reading people and making observations, Can tell when someone is lying to him.
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]✮Fears✮[/BCOLOR] Being alone, Pushing the people he cares about away, Death of someone he cares about.
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]✮Secrets✮[/BCOLOR] - Lost his virginity at 15
- Is a returning member to the show
- Witnessed his close friend commit suicide in front of him.
- Hides his anxiety
-Hates tight spaces

[BCOLOR=#ff6600]✮Family✮[/BCOLOR] Sarah Finn Raymond ( Mother) Marcus Raymond ( Father) Dewayne Raymond ( Brother) Katharine Raymond ( Sister) Christian Raymond ( Brother)
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]✮Relationships✮[/BCOLOR] OPEN
(If you want to be in one with one of the character, see them first)

[BCOLOR=#ff6600]✮Room #✮[/BCOLOR] ( eh what room should I be in?)
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]✮Thoughts✮[/BCOLOR] " Coming back to the show is going to be very interesting".
10950299_1413797935584730_81488167_n.jpg

Last edited:
@Kronas17 accepted, but I would wait until everyone posts and gets settled into their rooms before you post. I will probably have one of the hosts introduce you