Reality Getaway: Beach House Living (OOC & SignUps) ALWAYS OPEN

OH GOD HI i'm here o-o
I feel like i'm to late in the rp and since i forgot this rp is best if I drop out.. Sorry D:

Deffinitely still here. Just been super slammed the last couple of weeks at work.

I'll have a post up tomorrow for this sorry.

@Ghosty are you still with us?

Guys, I kinda wanna restart this. Just because I feel like we lost a lot of people and we haven't been up on it

GUYS!!!!!! I just wanted to let you know that since I feel like we have lost so many people, I will be restarting this roleplay. >.< I do this a lot honestly and it kinda pisses me off, but I love roleplaying so it's okay!!! Anyway, I will probably link it somewhere in this post and we can see if it gets some more interests. Everything is pretty much the same. And I wanna say thanks and I love you guys to the people who are still with me! I'm a freaking mess and I know it!

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/reality-getaway-beach-house-living-ooc-signups-wip.118876/

Here is the new thread and I hope to see you guys there! Again, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! Thank you for dealing with me and all my disorganization!!! xD

@Kronas17 @Shattered♦Secrets™ @CelestialCellar @IceQueen @Mocking_Jayy @Ghosty @Sarahonfire333 @Autumn_Burns_Red @Asking_Angelica99

GUYS!!!!!! I just wanted to let you know that since I feel like we have lost so many people, I will be restarting this roleplay. >.< I do this a lot honestly and it kinda pisses me off, but I love roleplaying so it's okay!!! Anyway, I will probably link it somewhere in this post and we can see if it gets some more interests. Everything is pretty much the same. And I wanna say thanks and I love you guys to the people who are still with me! I'm a freaking mess and I know it!

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/reality-getaway-beach-house-living-ooc-signups-wip.118876/

Here is the new thread and I hope to see you guys there! Again, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! Thank you for dealing with me and all my disorganization!!! xD

@Kronas17 @Shattered♦Secrets™ @CelestialCellar @IceQueen @Mocking_Jayy @Ghosty @Sarahonfire333 @Autumn_Burns_Red @Asking_Angelica99
I'll still join but changing chars..still making a bitch of course, but a different type rofl.

I am going to be moving over two of my triplets, and one of my other charries!

I am moving my charries over when I get home. Imagine dragons was the best

:-Jeydon-:
View attachment 79919
✮Full Name✮
Jeydon Kyle Grey-Smith

✮Nickname(s)✮
||Jey||Ky||

✮Age and Birthday✮ Usually between 18 and 22

✮Gender✮
Male

✮Sexuality✮
Bisexual
View attachment 79922
✮Part-time job (optional)✮
Barnes & Nobel Bookstore

✮Nationalities✮
||Canadian||French||

✮Eye Color✮
occhi-azzurri-potere.jpg

✮Hair Description✮
||Brown||Soft||Thick||

✮Height✮
5ft 10in

✮Weight✮
180lbs

✮Piercings✮
snake_bites_by_flollu.png

✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
B2V_R8dCYAE5YYL.jpg:large

✮Health Ailments✮

||Depression||

Personality✮
||Chill||Silly||Awkward||Childish||Quiet||Funny||Dependable||Careful||Helpful||Charismatic||Ambitious||Charming||Responsible||

View attachment 79921
✮History✮

✮Likes✮
||Youtube||Music||Guitar||Camping||Spiderman||Pokemon||Cartoons||Food||Ed Sheeran||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||Tim Burton movies||Nightmare Before Christmas||Candy||Pizza||Making YouTube videos||Cooking||Songwriting||Batman||Superheros||

✮Dislikes✮
||Rude people||People who put others down||Diseases||Depression||Beets||Brussels sprouts||Blueberries||Country music||Soap operas||Old movies||Crowds||Being cold||Mornings||Being lied to||Failing||Blood||Mushrooms||Math||Feet||The number 12|

✮Hobbies✮
||Painting||Pottery||Acting||Star gazing||Drawing||Singing||Baking||Video games||Vlogging/Blogging||Listening to music||Reading||Songwriting||Paintballing||Rock climbing||Snowboarding||Archery||Playing with LEGOS||Bowling||Cooking||

✮Talents✮
||Rapping/Singing||Playing Guitar||Drawing||Acting||

✮Fears✮
||Sharks||Dying||Crowds||Spiders||

View attachment 79920
✮Secrets✮
||His mother died when he was 11||He's adopted||He doesn't know his real father||He has depression||

✮Family✮
||Nina Grey||Biological Mother||32||Deceased||
||Andrew Grey||Biological Father||37||Unknown||
||Katrina Smith||Adoptive Mother||40||Alive||
||Daniel Smith||Adoptive Father||45||Alive||
||Bethany Smith||Adoptive Sister||4||Alive||
||Jacob Smith||Adoptive Brother||8||Alive||
||Sandrine Colt||Adoptive Maternal Grandmother||76||Alive||
||Robert Colt||Adoptive Maternal Grandfather||75||Alive||
||Maria Smith||Adoptive Paternal Grandmother||73||Alive||
||Jonathon Smith||Adoptive Paternal Grandfather||77||Alive||

✮Relationships✮
OPEN!!! PM ME!

✮Room #✮

✮Thoughts✮
"I think this will be fun! It'll be nice to get away from my little brother and sister for a bit. Maybe make some new friends!"

✮Other✮ Anything Else I Forgot
View attachment 79923

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:-Bexaley-:
View attachment 79926
✮Full Name✮
"I'M BEXALEY!!!!"
Bexaley Quinn Ramond

✮Nickname(s)✮
"I usually go by Bex or Bexa. Call me what you will."
||Bex||Bexa||

✮Age and Birthday✮
"I'm legal, and a summer baby! I win!!!"
19|| July 16th

✮Gender✮
"I'm pretty sure I'm a girl... *looks down shirt* Should I check again?
Female

✮Sexuality✮
"I swing both ways. Got a problem with it? Take it up with my ass, it's the only one that gives a shit."
||Bisexual||
View attachment 79927
✮Part-time job (optional)✮
"Me working? Let's not and say we did... You know what, I'm even too lazy for that."
N/A

✮Nationalities✮
"I'm a few things actually... if only I could be a kitty! =^.^="
||Romanian||Russian||American||British||

✮Eye Color✮
light-green-eyes-contacts.jpg

✮Hair Description✮
||Long||Thick||Straight||Dyed||Bex likes to change her hair color all the time. Her favorite thing to do is dye her hair. One week it might be red and the next it might be purple. You never know with this one.||

✮Height✮
5ft 6in

✮Weight✮
150lbs

✮Piercings✮
4990807bab21857f0206315283b00ea9.jpg
2c2196e12c2374828652879cc1c22b4a.jpg

✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
91b729839c15615b7944663ea28cd337.jpg
Music%2520note%2520tattoos%25202.JPG
940b51117a7e2f38ba9f89ab2e4441aa.jpg

✮Health Ailments✮
"I'm not normal... I'll tell you that."
||Epilepsy||Depression||Bipolar Disorder||

✮Personality✮
"Some people tell me I'm sweet and fun-loving, others tell me I'm bitchy and rude.... The list is pretty long."
||Rebellious||Carefree||Reckless||Childish||Stubborn||Awkward||Sweet||Misunderstood||Flirtatious||Easily angered||
View attachment 79928
✮History✮
"Let's not even cross that bridge... In fact, let's burn it down."

✮Likes✮
"I like... uhm..... Food.... and Netflix. *whispers* I have no life."
||Food||Heavy Metal||Rain||Flirting||Dyeing her hair||Singing||Cartoons||Disney movies||K Enagonio||Yummy girls||Storms||Candy||Pokemon||Cats||

✮Dislikes✮
"I don't like people. I like cats though!"
||Being bitched out||Seizures||Avenge Sevenfold||Perverts||Her mother||Most men||The color orange||Pie||Cabbage||Country Music||Rude people||Being cold||Feet||

✮Hobbies✮
"I do a lot actually. Some things I do better than others, but I love trying new things."
||Writing||Acting||Reading||Making YouTube videos||Playing cello||Cooking||Listening to music||Writing lyrics||Drawing||Coloring in coloring books :3||

✮Talents✮
"These are some things I'm really good at."
||Drawing||Acting||Baking||

✮Fears✮
||Her mother||Whales||Suffocation||Dying||Not making her family proud||

View attachment 79929
✮Secrets✮
||She was physically and verbally abused as a child||Her mother is a drug addict||She doesn't know her father||

✮Family✮
"Ugh, can we just skip this part? Why couldn't I be an orphan?!"
||Amelia Ramond||Mother||32||Alive||
||Nicolas Ramond||Father||36||Unknown||
||Jessica Lowe||Maternal Aunt||36||Alive||
||Christopher Lowe||Maternal Uncle||33||Alive||
||Marie Lowe||Cousin||10||Alive||

✮Relationships✮
OPEN! PM ME!!!

✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Neutral✮
✮Enemies✮

✮Room #✮

✮Thoughts✮
"Yay, socialization... *she said sarcastically ._."

✮Other✮ Anything Else I Forgot
She lived with her aunt and uncle
She had trust issues
Acting and drawing are her ways of escaping reality
If she could trade places with a cat, she would
View attachment 79930
You might want to put these in the right thread.

When you guys post your CSes, please put all of your characters in one post if you can. It's easier for me to do the CS Guide that way!

Reactions: MadKingJai™