Reality Getaway: Beach House Living (OOC & SignUps) ALWAYS OPEN

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
No problem, sounds good to me

(To the tune of "Fancy")

I'M SO BEHIND! BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW! I NEED TO WRITE POSTS....

and that's all I got. I've never claimed to by a lyricist.

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
Lol oh my gosh Sasha you're great xD

• Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
How did Diane get deleted off the list? She was in room 5

@IceQueen I'm not sure. I'll update when I get home. At a choir concert

Hmm, really, so am I. I have to preform

@Whisper sure. your character will just have to be someone who is returning to the show

@IceQueen is it okay if I put you in room 7? I changed up the rooms since we lost a few characters

That's cool, she'll be alone for now then

Like an hour, I can get up a post in a bit. At the library, hour and a half at the most.

Great! xD I was gonna post for Lynnette and have Cindy be in the room already unpacking if it's alright with you

Yeah go ahead, that would be a great way to get back into the rp.

I'll just put up a post for Ricky and Cindy will go after you^^.

Hey guys! I've got to finish all my final papers today and then I can finally get my posts up! Sorry for anyone that has been waiting on me. It is officially finals week right now, so I'm just super slammed. Almost done though!!

I know a lot of you guys are still with me but I thought I'd do it anyway. Just to make sure you guys are still with me c:
ALL CALL!!!
@CelestialCellar
@Asking_Angelica99
@Shattered♦Secrets™
@N/A
@IceQueen
@Seiren
@Mocking_Jayy
@Sarahonfire333
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Also I think we might have lost 2 more characters from Ookami and it hurts my soul @Kronas17 once everyone posts, Autumn_Burns_Red and I will write a post introducing your character and after that, you will be good for posting c:

Last edited:
I'm about to post.