Bi-sexual
P A R T - T I M E J O B
N/A
N A T I O N A L I T Y
Caucasian (European descent)
E Y E C O L O R
Pale Blue
H A I R D E S C R I P T I O N
Bleached nearly white and always styled. Grant doesn't go out until he's positioned each hair to lay precisely the way that he wants it to upon his scalp in order to achieve that perfect balance between messy and classy. He practically coined the phrase: "I woke up like this."
H E I G H T
5'9"
W E I G H T
123lbs
P I E R C I N G S
None that you need to know about ;)
M A R K S // T A T T O O S
None yet, though he does have several in mind.
H E A L T H A I L M E N T S
Mild eating disorder --- on the brink of progressing.
P E R S O N A L I T Y
Grant is extremely dependent on his social life. He's miserable when left alone, and as a result, he will do nearly anything to avoid sleeping alone. He's detail oriented, meticulously organized, and likes to be in charge --- whether he's at work or at play, he wants to make the rules.
H I S T O R Y
Grant grew up bouncing from foster home to foster home before getting emancipated during his junior year of high school. Although he's used to taking care of himself, he harbors some serious abandonment issues.
He got a job, finished high school, then applied here. His exceptional talent and flamboyant personality are sure to turn heads and stir up some trouble during th upcoming get-away.
L I K E S

+Rain storms and hot coffee
+Chocolate
+Travel
+Hugs
+Cuddling
+Back massages
+Kissing
+Creating Music
+Remixing Music
+Actually, just anything to do with music.
+Roadtrips
+Drugs
+Some more drugs
+Dancing
+Play fighting
+Cold Showers
+Going to shows
+Meeting other musicians
D I S L I K E S
-Being alone
-Feeling alone
-Dirty clothes
-Needles
-Paper cuts
-Getting older
-Drip coffee
-Traffic
-Being lied to
H O B B I E S
+Playing the guitar
+Playing the piano
+Recording music
+Mixing music
+Producing music
+Kissing strangers
+Kissing friends
+Kissing friends who don't want to be kissed
+Laughing at friends who didn't want to be kissed
+Drugs drugs drugs
T A L E N T S
+Guitar
+Piano
+Music production
F E A R S
-Having no friends
-Being all alone
-Sleeping alone
-Waking up alone
S E C R E T S
He doesn't want any of his current/new friends to find about his foster life.
He's hooked on cocaine and can't really function without it.
F A M I L Y
The closest person he ever had to family was his fourth foster mom, Karen. But she had to let him go after she was diagnosed with cancer and she was no longer allowed to take care of him. He still goes to visit her over break.
R E L A T I O N S H I P S
-OPEN-
R O O M #
T H O U G H T S
"Honestly? I'm super blessed to get this opportunity, and I can't wait to meet all of the others who are going to be sharing this experience with me! We're going to be the best of friends!"
O T H E R

tumblr_nk8y6sPNFy1rmsoypo2_250.gif
tumblr_nk8y6sPNFy1rmsoypo1_250.gif
tumblr_nk8y6sPNFy1rmsoypo4_250.gif

tumblr_nk752apbpm1rmsoypo1_250.gif
tumblr_nk752apbpm1rmsoypo2_250.gif

tumblr_nkeekcjAlr1rmsoypo2_250.gif
tumblr_nkeekcjAlr1rmsoypo1_250.gif
tumblr_nkeekcjAlr1rmsoypo4_250.gif
tumblr_nkeekcjAlr1rmsoypo3_250.gif

Fine-Accent-Line-Divider.png

55b63a_6e7b304609d649a6a9524cdf625e1607.jpg_650
"Must one be senseless among the senseless? No; but one must be wise in secret."

N A M E
Jared Cowan
N I C K N A M E
Jay
A G E // B I R T H D A Y
21 // November 19th
G E N D E R
Male
S E X U A L I T Y
Pansexual
P A R T - T I M E J O B
Free-lance writer.
N A T I O N A L I T Y
Caucasian (German descent)
E Y E C O L O R
Chocolate
H A I R D E S C R I P T I O N
Light brown, short on the sides but long and messy on top. His hair grows mostly straight, so it doesn't take much effort to style. Jay mostly just puses it away from his face, otherwise allowing it to do as it pleases.
H E I G H T
5'10"
W E I G H T
135lbs
P I E R C I N G S
Labret, seven ear piercings (right side, only)
M A R K S // T A T O O S
He's got several minimalist tattoos including (but not limited to) a tiny skull on his forearm and a alien-like female figure on his bicep.

H E A L T H A I L M E N T S
Seasonal Affective Disorder.
P E R S O N A L I T Y
Jay is extremely intuitive, both about his life and the people who are a part of it. He's the quiet observer, focusing on the things and people around him, trying to draw as little attention to himself as possible. He's individualistic, embracing counterculture and creativity. He's smart. Well versed, studious, and perceptive. He connects well with individuals who are more concerned with intellect over appearance and sees the value in human interaction and genuine relationships.
H I S T O R Y
He was home schooled until his sophomore year of high school, around the time that the recession started. His mom had to start working full time which meant he and his brother had to go to public school. They were both pretty far ahead of the curve. Jay graduated a year early and spent the first two years out of school traveling and experiencing culture around the world.
He'd barely been home for more than two months before he started craving adventure again --- and that's wen he stumbled upon this show. He's sure that his cunning and wit will take him far, and he intends to make a show of it.
L I K E S

+Reading
+Creative writing
+Technical writing
+Studying
+Learning new things
+Traveling
+Trying new // exotic foods
+In-depth conversations
+Genuine individuals
+Body modification
+Alternative music
+Learning about subcultures
D I S L I K E S
-Staying in one place for too long
-Idiots
-Insincere people
-Small talk
-Large groups
-Videogames
-Television
-Superficial Bullsh**
H O B B I E S
+Doing research
+Writing
+Learning new things
+Debating philosophical ideas with others
+Arguing for the sake of argument
T A L E N T S
+Writing
+Finding obscure information
+Poetry
F E A R S
-Getting Alzheimer
-Or Dementia
-Or anything else that could steal his knowledge
S E C R E T S
He spent two weeks at a German brothel to "study the culture," but found that he enjoyed it too much to leave. Finally, after experiencing some less-than-desirable symptoms, he left to seek medical attention, only to find out that he had contracted a plethora of STIs that (while being completely treatable) were extremely difficult to explain to his parents when they received the medical statement from the insurance office. His parents swore not to tell anyone, and Jay still cringes at the memory.
F A M I L Y
Both of Jay's parents teach at Harvard --- his father, Eric, is a chemistry professor, and his mother, Lidia, teaches upper-division linguistic courses. His younger brother, Jameson, is still in high school, but his future looks just as promising as Jay's.
R E L A T I O N S H I P S
-OPEN-
R O O M #
O T H E R

Last edited by a moderator:
@mechtat we're waiting on you to post before we head to Fiji xD

Reactions: N/A
That awkward moment when you put both your characters on the airplane already...

hahaha ooooops.

@CelestialCellar, you could always have them get off the plane at the airport with the rest of us. It doesn't say that we're all from the same city, so they could have taken a flight to where we all are now. :)

And who are we still waiting for at the airport? Does anyone know?

Reactions: CelestialCellar
Me, sorry, I have been meaning to put up a post

Reactions: Sarahonfire333
It's okay! :) I know you're doing bunches of stuff, like the superhero RP, too! I can't wait to see what you write! :D

Yeah, Alex is coming along

Yeah, I thought about not posting in the hero thread due to the ...high emotions... of some, but I really liked the idea behind the RP. I just hope the OOC thread doesn't get too dramatic, cause that'll make me not want to participate. :(

Last edited:
  • Thank You
All My characters are at the airport.

I posted the other day so all my characters are at the airport too. :)

Ah! Sorry! I'll try posting through my phone tomorrow cause today I have a family event. Also lately wifi/cable has been down and will be down for who knows long...

@IceQueen were you referring to the twins in your last post for Diane?