Reality Getaway: Beach House Living {OOC & Sign-Ups} (Pretty Much Closed. PM ME)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I meant how did you link it to like the words outfit?
Oh rofl the chain like button you just click and paste url. Not the broken chain the one before it. Next to the media button to the right.

Now maybe I can go to sleep. Good night, till later today lol.

@timv999 I think that Nick and Jason would be friends perhaps?
Both sports players and fitness buffs and all...

Well I have said several times if anyone wanted to be friends with Sunny and that seemed to have been ignored... I mean I guess Sunny is going in a loner because no one wants anything to do with her.

@Poisoned Rose all my characters are up for friendships and stuff if you wanna take a look at them and tell me what you think

@Poisoned Rose ~ Same here , check mine out on pg 3 and just tell me what you think!

What page are your characters on

I feel like all of your characters would be friends with Sunny @Shayla @Little_Ghost98 most of your character seems like it they would be friends with her but Jessica though it can be neutral with her, though I feel like she would be crushing on Kolton and Kristen pretty hardcore

My new charrie is now up on my list , still a WIP but will be done shortly!

I will post my old intro's now, and then update for the new ones later, because I have some recovery work to do for a CS, here and there and everywhere *sobs in a corner* Whyyyyy

is the ic up?

@IceQueen ~ Sorry to hear about the bad luck , darling! I always hate when recovery work comes into play after hard work :P

I have to redo both of my twins CS and something else that I was working on, and since I was supposed to finish that character, hmm, two weeks ago, I think that one comes first

@IceQueen Alrighty lovely! I'll make sure we don't leave you behind!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.