Reality Getaway: Beach House Living {OOC & Sign-Ups} (Pretty Much Closed. PM ME)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zatanna rofl really....Chanel is something...Lyrical might end up slapping her one day xD.

@Little_Ghost98 ~ Harper is finished and I just have to add a few details to Sun if you want to add them to the character list and all that.

@Shayla I will when I'm done with these few posts love c: Thankies

@Lizzy where you at though? Most of us are at the gate c:

Reactions: Takumi
Agh!! I have some catching up to do. The most nessisary parts will be filled out now and I'll post intros today

GUYS!! I love you, I changed our rooming situations and switched up groups a bit

Sunshine and harper roomed together this should be fantastic

@IceQueen can I just claim Jackson and @Shayla can have Alex? Just so we know which twin each of us has

Jack is more, adventurous, so yeah, I guess, and Alex is more docile

That would be totally fine by me if you do that though we shall have to see how well Alex's docile side plays with how Tasha is.

Well, they are both kind of cheeky, I guess they are like one in the same, except Alex is more cautious, and careful, and Jack is more, free willed and crazy

Well haha , we will see how Alex's careful side works with Tasha yet both are cautious in certain area's

• Thank You
Reactions: Ghostie
Do we have to link their outfits btw? :0

• Thank You
Yup just most of us like to create what style out characters would wear you know

Everyone looking at Lyrical as a slut..lol, she just loves her sexy body...Kolton sees it lol posts coming up.

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Correct! Sophia looked at her as a high class slut! xD
At least she would get paid a lot rofl.

So now Lyrical is in the room with Tasha Beaxley and Kayleigh...do you want her to die of shock and annoyance lol.

King and Charlie....same room, sorry everyone else...you might here some noises rofl.

Gabriel will probably get along with both his roommates seeing as he loves to make friends.

Aurora and Zoey in the same room lol...more noise. xD.

Gotta change up cses THEN posts coming up.

Room three full of connections lol...girls...girls...GIRLS! ROFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.