Reality Getaway: Beach House Living {OOC & Sign-Ups} (Pretty Much Closed. PM ME)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well see you guys tomorrow. If IC IS UP, posting intros tomorrow night. Goodnight^^.

@IceQueen Alright lovely! I wanted to wait for you, that's why c:

Ahh!! go on ahead ima do my intos in two groups

Well I'm back, couldn't fall asleep lol.

If someone wants to bring me orange creme yogurt, I'll love you forever ._.

Reactions: Takumi
If someone want's to bring me longer kitting needles, I will love you to death

I have both those things (Well, depends how long the knitting needles are already)... But they're mine! :) Mwhahaha

Reactions: Takumi
UGG! Mine are tiny and my yarn is about to fall off of my needles

Oh, unlucky. My nan used to shower me in knitting needles, but I haven't knit since I was like 8 years old.

Oh, unlucky. My nan used to shower me in knitting needles, but I haven't knit since I was like 8 years old.
Never knitted a day in my life lol.

Intros are up for my chars. I Thought he banners might mess up, but they look great. You should know which banner goes to who, since some might overlap, because you know Iwaku is annoying lol.

I just started today. Surprisingly soothing, and easy. Keeps those with busy bodies from constantly shifting around all the time

I just started today. Surprisingly soothing, and easy. Keeps those with busy bodies from constantly shifting around all the time
Maybe I should do that, I'm super hyper all the time...which might explain why I'm up at 3 in the damn morning and I have work at 12 fun....maybe it'll help me become calmer lol.

Hmm, it's hard to some extent, but it could help being stressed

I crochet a lot and it's so relaxing, but I've never tried knitting

I love Meditation, that's one thing that keeps me positive, which is why I'm always so happy lol. I love meditating on the rocks at the beach.

Hey how did you guys do the things with the outfits?
Polyvore.com for me and Little you can create your own outfit from different clothes. For guys type.men and then whateeve r else
You have to make an account though.

I tried to crochet, and It never worked. Knitting is a bit easier in my mind, but that's just me

Status
Not open for further replies.