Reality Getaway: Beach House Living {OOC & Sign-Ups} (Pretty Much Closed. PM ME)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay all my chars are finally done lol.

Now I'm ready to start this.

Ooh guys I'm working on my first posts now. I can wait to start the IC until everyone is done with characters and stuff c: I'm excited

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin and QUEENIE
I can be kinda lazy aha xD I'm honestly just gonna use Veronica's first post for Bexaley, since that's what I was doing for her character anyway c:

She is making up the IC as we speak.

Reactions: timv999
I can be kinda lazy aha xD I'm honestly just gonna use Veronica's first post for Bexaley, since that's what I was doing for her character anyway c:
Hey Luciana and Gabriel are going to have crushes on each other Love^^.

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
Yay, Lyrical and Kolton are in the same group. Gabriel and Luciana are in the same group. If only Aurora and Zoey were in the same group, then all my chars with couples would be in the same group.

Yay, Lyrical and Kolton are in the same group. Gabriel and Luciana are in the same group. If only Aurora and Zoey were in the same group, then all my chars with couples would be in the same group.

Jason and Arietta aware in the same group? It may have been missed, but they have crushes as well...

@IceQueen are you going to be able to finish your characters tonight love?

I'm almost done with my twins! I promise! I am trying really hard, so I took a stress break

Status
Not open for further replies.