Reality Getaway: Beach House Living {OOC & Sign-Ups} (Pretty Much Closed. PM ME)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: timv999 and Takumi
I know, I know, *Sigh* another long day for me.

BTW, I hate any form of womens clothing, there are zero pockets and I hate purses

I know, I know, *Sigh* another long day for me.

BTW, I hate any form of womens clothing, there are zero pockets and I hate purses
I usually wear a lot of sweat pants, they usually have pockets. I'm also always wearing a sweater lol

Basketball shorts is the key, until winter rolls around and I can wear a jacket all the time. Where I am it's waaay to hot to wear any sort of pants, though my pajama shorts do have pockets

I kinda don't go outside much or have a life, so I'm usually in the house. My house is always freezing cold in the summer, so I usually wear pants. And I can't wear any shorts other than basketball shorts because of my tattoo. So it's pants and basketball shorts all year around! YAY ME! ._.

I just, don't really like other shorts, besides my pajama ones because their soft. And that is the useful part about getting a tattoo in a place you can easily hide

So still needs to post? I don't want to make my second post before someone makes their first.

I still need too. I have been trying to recover all my shit all day

Can two Conceited bitches live in the same house lol, Lyrical and Chanel, Clash of the Titans lol...going to be one for the books.

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie and Shayla
@Poisoned Rose ~ I am almost finished making the charrie for you and would love to hear your input so far!

@Zatanna we aren't in Fiji yet! We're all supposed to meet at the airport and fly to Fiji together

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Shayla OMG I love her! Harper is perfect for Sunshine

@Poisoned Rose ~ Terrific! I'll have a post up for Harper and Sun in a bit!

Also will have Sun's CS finished tomorrow but I have posts up alongside my others for Sun and Harper!

@Little_Ghost98 , New couples are Sun-Ree and Han-Jae and than Harper and Sunny! :)

I will have new posts up tomorrow for Airetta , Tasha and Zoey to be at the airport. I have already set it so both Sunny and Harper are there.

My chars are at the airport...and Lyrical is well being Lyrical lol.

I changed my post to where she is sitting at the gate waiting until the others arrived as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.