K

Kita Northernmaw

Original poster
Hello friends! I am Kita returning once again to find someone or someones to aid in my quest for roleplay! I have a few cravings. I play female mainly, but I'm open to play males too. Here are some of my ground rules…

•no doubling please

•No one liners, please. I ask for at least a minimum of 3-5 sentence. I usually write 1-2 paragraphs or one large paragraph on a regular basis.

•rape is no go.

•decent grammar would be nice, but I screw up too.

Alright! On to some parings and plots!
All characters I would prefer playing are indicated with a *

*Werewolf x human/monster hunter

*Werewolf x vampire

*Human x Vampire

*Kemnonomimi x kemnonomimi

*Kemnonomimi x human/humanoid race

Plots!

•Opposites Attract
Muse A is the child of a prominent family of a prominent kingdom, and is engaged to Muse B, who is also the child of a prominent family in a large kingdom. However, Muse B is of a more barbaric people's than Muse A. The marriage is to keep the peace, but can Muse A and B find some sort of connection and pull off the marriage or will it all end in war?

•The Priest's Familiar
Muse A is a student. Demons and monsters begin plaguing the city. It is revealed that Muse A comes from a long line of priests, but has not been taught any of the skills. He is given a very old book containing lessons, but also a half demon which is Muse B that is sealed within. Can Muse B teach Muse A to become a demon fighter?

•The Sacrifice
In a town of vampire fearing human, Muse A has been selected to sacrifice herself and become a blood supply for a powerful vampire who is Muse B. Unbeknownst to them all, Muse A has a special blood trait, known to vampires as "Rose Blood." Rose Blood is highly sought after for it's sweet taste. Once Muse B discovers the trait, it gets out and other vampires come to see the rose blood child. Many wanting her for themselves. Muse A begins falling in love with Muse B as they find things they have in common and the once Cold Muse B begins opening up to Muse A
What lengths will Muse B take to protect Muse A from the thirsting vampires.

If you have any other suggestions, feel free to bring them to me! I can't wait to hear from you guys! =D

Hey! I would love to role play! My only real request is that we reply frequently! I'm not on as much as I want, but I am on at least a few times a day. There are the next two weekends where I unfortunately will be very busy, but I will still be able to reply in the mornings and afternoon. So, question: I know you said no rape, and I don't play it out, but many of my characters have that past, if that's okay. If not, it's not a big deal!

Anyway, I would love to do any of the pairings:

Human x werewolf
Human x vampire

I would love the plot about opposites, but I had a few ideas different. I usually prefer more modern day roleplays and I don't play many roleplays about royal, so I was thinking if we do something where A) their parents decided when the were younger they would marry them when they turned a certain age, so they have to get married and live with each other and have to try to enjoy life even though they don't have much in common and are complete opposites. B) they are complete opposites, but fell in love and decided to get married young. So it is more of a slice of life, where we show how their opinions differ and what it's like to be married with someone opposite of you.

Or we can talk about plots for the pairings! Either way is fine! Just let me know if you're interested! Thanks! :)

Hey! I would love to role play! My only real request is that we reply frequently! I'm not on as much as I want, but I am on at least a few times a day. There are the next two weekends where I unfortunately will be very busy, but I will still be able to reply in the mornings and afternoon. So, question: I know you said no rape, and I don't play it out, but many of my characters have that past, if that's okay. If not, it's not a big deal!

Anyway, I would love to do any of the pairings:

Human x werewolf
Human x vampire

I would love the plot about opposites, but I had a few ideas different. I usually prefer more modern day roleplays and I don't play many roleplays about royal, so I was thinking if we do something where A) their parents decided when the were younger they would marry them when they turned a certain age, so they have to get married and live with each other and have to try to enjoy life even though they don't have much in common and are complete opposites. B) they are complete opposites, but fell in love and decided to get married young. So it is more of a slice of life, where we show how their opinions differ and what it's like to be married with someone opposite of you.

Or we can talk about plots for the pairings! Either way is fine! Just let me know if you're interested! Thanks! :)

I'm definitely interested. I'd like to keep Opposites a medieval fantasy. I think I can keep up with the frequency. Why don't you pm me and we can work something out =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya! I'm interested in the Sacrifice plot with the vampire pairing or if that plot isent available then maybe the Kemnonomimi pairing?

Hiya! I'm interested in the Sacrifice plot with the vampire pairing or if that plot isent available then maybe the Kemnonomimi pairing?

Sacrifice is very much available, and I'd love to do that one with you. Send me a pm :3

Hello, i'd be interested in a human x vampire or monster hunter x werewolf plot

Hello, i'd be interested in a human x vampire or monster hunter x werewolf plot

Well, I already have a human x vampire rp, but I'd be cool with a werewolf x monster hunter. Shoot me a pm