ℛℰƊ Տℵʘ₩

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Crash's eyes grew into large pools of blue as they widened. "I-I can't. They'd hurt you- worse then your own clan." He sighed and pressed his body down against the earth. "What's the point of either one of us staying in either territory together? No matter what, they're going to hurt us. And there's a huge chance they'll find out...there's nothing we can do."

Wolf's eyes grew sorrowful. "Why are you so quick to give up? Do you not like me...?" Her tone slowly got sadder and sadder.

"N-no, I like you...a lot actually.." He grabbed the bottom of his shirt in a tight grasp and looked away. "That's why I want to keep you safe. Having a girl or a guy in the opposite clan is illegal, everyone knows that."

Wolf smiled slightly hearing that he liked her back. She rested her cheek on his chest and calmed down slightly, just knowing he feels the same comforted her. "You know I'm probably the toughest kid in both clans, right?" She laughed abit.

Sho was starting to get furious by thinking about his past, he didn't care if Wolf was going to be in the way. He just needed to get his anger out on someone. So he decided to just barge into her place and look at what kind of place she was hiding that ice clan member in, behind that door. Of course he already guessed that she might of already told him to find a more safer place to hide, but maybe they left evidence to which way they went. When he got in he was sure to be quite this time, then he realized nobody was there. He then looked inside the door that Wolf was trying to guard him from going into. "Hmm..They're not here either. Where did they go then? I didn't see them leave through the front door." He said while looking around when he saw two pairs of foot prints leading off into the distance. "Found them. I should be quite this time and make a suprise attack" He said .

~~~

"Yes i have it" she said while trying to feel for the strap attached to the scabbard that should be wrapped around her. She looked to see if it was there, then that's when she remembered it was still in her room. Smacking herself on her forehead "I guess i was still half asleep when i started to make my way here" She said blushing from embarrassment. "But i'll go get it right away, it will only take me less then 5 minutes to run there and back" She said while running out the door.
As she said she was there in less than 5 minutes and made sure she had her sword hanging on her back. "Ok let's go, you can lead the way if you want" She said as she smiled at him.

"But you can't take on a whole clan, maybe two." He slipped out from under her. "I'm sorry, but, I can't go against my clan, and you can't go against yours. I don't want you to get hurt and you don't want me to get hurt. It just won't work." He got ready to run off again.

(It would be tragic if Wolf got captured wouldn't it? Hint hint. xD seriously though I think it would be a good addition to the story.)

Wolf sighed deeply. "Fine.." She sat on her legs and stared at the ground, she sniffled. "Guess this is goodbye then..." She said as her back was turned to his. She sniffled again and pulled her mask down.

~~~~~~~

Kai nodded and stood up. "Be sure to stay close. We'll start our search at the borders of our clans." He ran outside and toward the Pitt, but waited at the edge for Anex.

He cut short, hearing the tone of her voice. With a sigh he turned back and carefully hugged her. "Alright..I'll stay here...Just, don't get so upset..." Crash carefully put his face over her shoulder and let it stay close to her face while holding her comfortingly, hoping she would cheer up.

(I think that's a good idea! :D)

Sho caught up with them but kept his distance, hid up in a tree and waited for the right moment to attack. "Look at them all 'lovey dovey'..This is getting boring to watch, but i have to wait just a little longer..Just be patient Kenji" He said to himself.

~~~

"Ok, that sounds like a good idea" She said and then went towards the Pitt where Kai was.

Wolf looked at Crash. "Y-you will??" She smiled and placed her hands on top of his. "I don't want to keep you here against your will hough.. so are you sure?" She rested her cheek against his.

~~~~~~~

Kai walked into the Pitt and looked around. He saw the valley where the Fire Clan's border was and decided to check it out. As they got up to the flat area he noticed Crash by a bush. "There he is, safe and sound. But.. what's he holding onto?" He asked curiously but still monotoned.

"No, I'll stay. But, please, be careful..I'll stay in the house from now on, alright?" He asked and gently let her go when he thought she felt better. He leaned back "we better go soon, your clan's guards might start coming down here."

"Thank you.. So much.." Wolf hugged him tightly. "Oh.. yeah.. We probably should.." She looked around. "Hm.. How should we sneak back.."

Sho was getting bored when he noticed two people off in the distance. "Who are they?" He asked himself and while he took a closer look he noticed that they weren't from around here. 'Shit..I bet they're ice clan members, who came looking for their comrade' He thought. "I think they spot him, and are heading his way....Wolf i have to get her out of there, she still is a part of my clan anyways" He then quickly got down from the tree and started heading towards Wolf.

~~~

Anex looked in the direction Kai was looking and saw Crash. He was right he was holding something..or someone. "What?...Who?..It can't be, is he hugging a fire clan member? And on top of that, a girl, what is he doing? B-But he knows it's forbidden right? For people of opposite clans to fall inlove." She said while looking at Kai. She couldn't believe he would do something like this. If our clan found out, he would be suspected of betraying his own clan and will probably be executed. "Do you think we should go straighten things out, Kai?" She asked him.

Crash shrugged carefully, then glanced around. "If we follow the shadows, we should be able to get out without being noticed, but we'd have to be really fast." He said, glancing at the shadows lined up from the sun.

"Wait, what was that?" Wolf turned and noticed Anex and Kai walking towards them. She gasped and stood. She bared her teeth and pulled her sword and shield out and prepared for a fight, she stood with her legs spread and her shield infront of her with her katana. She tapped her katana on her shield and it burst into flames.

~~~~~~~~

"Straighten things out or not we must get Crash back to the Clan. Who knows what the Fire Clan will do to him. He isn't exactly.. the best at defending himself. And I remember how brutal the Fire Clan can be." Kai said as he stared at Crash, he noticed the girl had white hair so she obviously had Ice Clan blood in her. He started to walk towards Wolf and Crash. "Hmmm... Is that an Ice Clan girl?" He spoke quietly to Anex.Kai stopped in his tracks but kept his sword sheathed, while staying calm. He didn't want to fight. Especially since this warrior looked extremely tough.

Crash jumped up, but remembering the guards, stuck to the shadows. "Kai, Anex? what are you doing here?" He asked quickly, his eyes darting from one of their faces to the other.

Sho caught up to Wolf and punched her on the arm. "What the hell Wolf, I knew you were hiding this man in your house" He yelled at her while pointing at Crash. "For all we know he could of planned this. Get captured, get close to someone so that they could set him free, then betraying them by running off to tell all of his members where we live so that there would be another war between our clans." He said to her.
Right now he really didn't care if the others were listening he just wanted to express his thoughts of how he thought they were like. He had his hand floating above his katana, thats by his side just incase they were here to fight.

~~~

"She does seem resemble Ice clan members.. She has our clans blood in her, doesn't she?" She whispered to Kai. "I should ask you the same question Crash....We're here to come take you back to the clan, of course." She said to Crash. Anex then seen a fire clan member approaching, who then only started arguing with his own clan member. "He seem's pretty arrogant. If he gets in our way, we have to take care of him right?" she asked.

As Wolf's arm was hit by Sho she used the hit to spin her and then round-house slapped him, her eyes glowing and by extension making the eye slits in her mask glow bright red. "Don't fucking touch me! You're really starting piss off! Mind your own damn business, if I thought he was a danger we wouldn't be having this convorsation! Got that!? Touch me again and I SWEAR TO THE SUN! I will kick your ass!" She then turned to Crash. "Crash..? What are you going to do?" She asked with a sad tone.

~~~~~~~~

Kai blinked confusingly at the hostility between the white haired girl and the newly arrived man. "If we fight it must be for self defense. If you're attacked it's either you or them. Got it?" He said so onlys he would hear. "Yes Crash, we came looking for you so you can be brought back to the Clan."

Crash blinked. "But, I-" he cut himself off. I can't tell them I want to stay here, or they'll think I'm a traitor...but if I leave, Wolf will think I was just using her. "I..." He looked at Wolf, then at them. His eyes drifted to the ground as a quiet murmur they could just barely hear escaped his lips "I-I can't...." He didn't dare bring his eyes up to meet his clanmates' because he knew exactly what he was going to see in them, and he didn't want to look at those emotions.

"I see." Kai said and looked at Wolf. "She's caught your eye has she?" Kai said seeing through Crash. "Well, I am at a loss for words friend, I couldn't live with myself if I tore you two up. But it is our duty to bring you back to the Clan." He said. "What should we do?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ummm..." She looked at Crash then walked over and knelt by him. "Are you okay?" She slowly slid her arms around him and hugged him gently.