ℛℰƊ Տℵʘ₩

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Anex could tell that he wasn't going to fight anymore, so she then decided to put her sword back in the scabbard. She felt sorry for Crash because she could tell that he was probably hating himself right now, it made her want to comfort him. But she though that it would be a bad idea at the moment, Kai was injured and needed help at the moment. "Kai please be careful, don't strain youself so please sit down. Here let me look at you wounds" She said to him.

Crash tried to smile but it didn't stay for very long. He looked over at Kai and how wounded he was. "...I did that?" His voice was slow and raspy like he hadn't spoke for years. It pained him, going over what he said to Kai and frowned deeper. He went over but kneeled a few feet away. "..I'm sorry...I-I didn't mean..." He looked away, extremely upset. Crash had never had an adrenaline rush before, even though he was a good fighter despite his personality, so this was the outcome.

Wolf walked over to Kai and used her fire to fuse his wound shut to stop the bleeding. Kai groaned in pain. "Thanks.." He said. "Don't mention it." She replied.

Crash stood, and muttered something about going home. He scooped up his scythe and slid it away before stumbling off in the darkness towards Ice Clan. He knew what he did. He knew what he said. He hated all of it.

Anex watched as Crash walked back to our own territory. 'He looks so sad. It's so weird because i never seen him act this way' She thought. She then looked back at Wolf and Kai. 'I don't know what to do, the enemy is right infront of me...but i don't want to hurt her' Her head was full of thoughts. "Were you sent to spy on Crash or did you just happen to see him making his way here?" She asked Kai.

"Sensei told me to keep an eye on him." Kai responded to Anex, "I never thought Crash would fight so well considering how sensitive he is around his stomache.." Kai said and laughed abit. He held his chest as it hurt to laugh.

"I never thought that either..and would you be fine to walk back home?" She asked him. Anex then moved closer to Kai "What do with this fire clan girl?" she whispered into his ear.

Wolf struggled to stand up but eventually wobbled to her feet, holding onto her arm. "No hard feelings, Kai was it?" She gave him a smile before limping off to the Fire Clan.

~~~~~~~~

"Let her go." Kai whispered back. "There's been enough bloodshet this night." He said as he watched Wolf disappear into the trees. He then looked at her. "Would you.. mind helping me back home? I don't think I'll be leaving there any time soon.."

"Ok" Anex felt sorry for those two. Even though they only known each other for a few days, they acted like they knew eachother for a life time. It seemed like they were in love by the way Crash acted by fighting Kai while protecting her, but their love was forbidden.
She then helped Kai up unto his feet, putting his arm around her shoulder and holding him to help steady himself. "I'm ready when ever your ready to start walking" She said.

"I'm ready." He said and slowly put one foot in front of the other, walking ever so slowly. He looked at her. "You're a really nice girl. You know that right?" He spoke softly while limping.

Anex looked at Kai, then quickly looked away trying to hide that she was blushing. It made her feel happy to be told that because no one ever said that to her before. "Umm..Thank you, no one ever told me that before. You're a pretty nice guy too, you know by letting her go back home.. Actually even though sometimes people might misjudge you by your looks, I always thought that you were one of the most nicest people I've ever met.. I'm very glad to have met you Kai" She said to him.

He smiled behind his mask. "I'm glad to have met you too Anex." He coughed roughly and gripped his chest while wincing in pain. "So.. How have people misjudged me? This I'd like to hear." He chuckled abit.

She smiled "Well, i guess i have to tell you if you want to hear...I remember i once over heard someone say that they thought that you looked like they type of guy that was the agressive and mean type of guy by the way you dress. I think that they said that they were even slighty afraid of you. I guess kinda like that guy we seen from the fire clan earlier, but to me you guys are like polar opposites."

Kai laughed briefly before coughing some more and gripping his chest. "That's both funny, and kind of sad. Funny because I never saw myself looking like an aggressive type, and sad because I don't want to scare people.." He said as he looked down at the ground they walked on. He looked up as they approached his house. "Thank you Anex, for helping me back here. I'm not sure I would have made it back if it wasn't for you" He turned his attention to her and looked into her eyes.

She noticed that he was staring straight into her eyes. 'I never realized this before but, he has very nice eyes..It's a bit hard to look away' She thought to herself. "Oh your welcome..will you be ok now?" She asked.

He nodded slowly. "If you're worried you can always check up on me." He winked and chuckled teasingly. "I'll be alright though. Like I said." He spoke as he limped up his steps to his door. "I've lived through worse." He waved and slowly slid his door open then limped inside.

She smiled as she held out her arms just incase he fell when he was limping inside his house. "Umm..ok I'll come check to see how you're doing tomorrow. Goodnight Kai" She told him as she turned around and started to walk away.

"Good night Anex. See you later." Kai replied as he closed his door. He slowly limped over to his couch and layed down. He slid his sword out and layed it down next to him and closed his eyes slowly, drifting to sleep.

~~~~~~

"Damn.. left my sword back there.." Wolf whimpered as she limped back to the Fire Clan. "Hope nobody sees me.. Knowing Sho though.. He's probably watching me right now. Waiting to give me a mouthful of 'I told you so'" She looked at the ground and sighed, holding her arm, blood trailing down her arm and dripping onto the ground.

Sho was at home laying in his bed and started to have thoughts 'Maybe Wolf went to sneek over to the other clan to see that guy..or maybe they met half way and met near the boarder?' He was just guessing and he wasn't going to waste his time going all the way to the boarder to see if his theory was right. 'Considering she would go through all that trouble to hide him from me, she would probably do something like that. Should I atleast go to her house and see if she's there? What if she did go, she could get caught up into something like what happened earlier. She could get captured, hurt or maybe even killed' He thought while brushing his hands throughout his hair. "I don't care if she gets mad at me I'm going to her house to see if she's there" He said to himself. He then got out of his bed and headed straight out the door and made his way to Wolf's place. 'What the hell am I doing..It's seems like im worried..No...maybe it's just, if she's gone who will i bother or argue with? She is fun to pick on..Yeah that has to be it' Sho thought trying to convince himself. Sho was just about to knock on Wolf's door when he realized someone in the distance coming towards this way. As he took a closer look he noticed it was Wolf "You went to see him didn't you? I knew you were going to do something stupid like that. What the hell were you thinking?" He spoke loud enough for her to hear. When he walked closer towards her, he seen blood sliding down her arm. When he seen her hurt, he couldn't help but feel sorry for her, but he was a bit glad she got away. Without thinking he ripped the bottom part of his shirt and gave it to Wolf. "Dammit Wolf here, use this, try putting pressure on it to try stop the bleeding" He said.

Wolf stopped and took a long look at the cloth, then looked up at Sho. "Well, that's strange. You're going to help me now? But.. thanks." She took her bloody hand of her wound and held it against the bloody arm. She looked back at Sho. "Think you could tie it for me? I'll get a real bandage later.. "She winced at the pain in her arm. "If I go to the infirmary.." She sighed. "First time I actually feel something for someone and look where it gets me? Heh." She gave a fake laugh. She was hurting, not because of her arm. That'll heal, but inside. When would she see Crash again? Probably never. She decided to store those thoughts away for later when she was alone.