ℛℰƊ Տℵʘ₩

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Wolf leaned against a tree waiting for Crash. "I hope he gets here soon.." She cupped her hands infront of her mouth and breathed a small ball of fire into them, keeping warm. She had her armor on and her mask was down. She looked around every now and then to make sure no one else was here.

~~~~~~~

Crash sat on top of Crash's house when he saw Crash run off. He jumped into a tree and followed Crash jumping from tree to tree silently.

Crash soon made it just in time. A soft smile crossed his face seeing her there. He went over and carefully hugged her. Crash closed his eyes for a few moments before realizing her. "Did anyone follow you?"

Wolf smiled and hugged back tightly, her eyes closing as she felt him. "No, were you?" She pulled her mask up and rested her head on his shoulder.

"No. I was extremely quiet, no one could have seen me." He let go and smiled. "This probably sounds pretty stupid, but I missed you a lot." He said, before leaning in and gently kissing her on the forehead.

Wolf giggled softly as he made fun of himself. "Then call me stupid, 'cause I missed you too." She blushed as he kissed her head. She didn't let go and just buried her head into his chest.

Crash let his guard down and just wrapped an arm around her. "Wolf..I, was thinking. If this war ever stops, we could actually be together.. But, there's a good chance it won't stop anytime soon. We can't keep sneaking out like this, not all nights are this dark..how can we continue to see each other?"

Wolf looked at the ground. "I.. don't know.." She said hesitantly. As soon as her head hung low it suddenly peaked back up. She shoved Crash to the ground and pulled her mask up as well as pulling her sword out. She swung at the tree behind them only to meet another sword. But this one was as black as night. Kai jumped out and slashed out at Wolf, she pulled her shield out and blocked it then thrusted at Kai. He dodged and swiftly brought his sword around slicing into Wolf's arm. She yelled in pain and and hit him with her shield, knocking him to the ground against the tree. She thrusted at him again but he hit her arm upwards so that her sword stuck into the tree. She gasped for breath as he kicked her in the stomach. She fell to the ground and held her arm. She stared at Kai who had his sword at her neck.

"K-Kai, leave her alone!" He got up and grabbed him, tossing him roughly to the cold ground. He quickly knelt and looked at her arm, tearing a piece of his shirt off and tying it tightly around the wound. "Stay there and hold it down." He ordered then switched around just in time to pin Kai to the ground. "You bastard! You followed me!" He raised his arm and hit him hard in the jaw, anger racing through him. "How dare you come here and hurt her?! This is none of your goddamn business!"

"Sensei ordered me. I had to Crash." Kai replied resisting fighting Kai. "I'm going to take her back, as Sensei would wish." He said staring Crash in the eyes, monotoned and seemingly emotionless.

His body shuddered with aggression. He tried to hold back but couldn't. "Fuck sensei! You know, I always admired how you could have a heart but still seem to have no feeling. Now I see that all you are is an emotionless puppet that follows whatever someone tells him to do, never to do something different." Crash dug his nails into Kai's wrists so deep that they began to bleed. "We're no longer friends. I hate you, Kai. I hate you with all my heart." He let go and got up, taking the scythe that was on his hip out of it's slot and raised it to his throat, threateningly pushing it in a bit. "Leave. Never talk to me again." Seeing he wouldn't move, he tensed and removed the scythe so it cut it slightly. "Leave!"

Kai stood. "You don't know me Crash. Maybe some day I'll tell you why I show no emotion. But that'll be when you're more mature." He balled his fist and hit Crash with overwhelming force. "But until then, you have growing up to do." He grabbed Wolf's arm and began dragging her back. She struggled every bit of the way but was weakened by the fight.

Crash stood, touching his face. He was bleeding, and felt like his whole face was broken. Most of it was fine, but his jaw definitely had a few fractures. "I told you to let her go!" It hurt like hell to speak, but the adrenaline pushed the pain away. He easily grabbed him and slit his chest open deeply. Grabbing his collar, he stabbed him in the stomach. He moved Wolf away as gently as he could then turned Kai's hand behind his back and threw him face-first into a rock.

Kai got up to his hands and knees and held his stomache. "Crash. You know ah.." He winced from the pain. "You know I'd do my best to keep the Sensei from hurting her.." He coughed abit, red appearing on his mask. He slowly got to his feet.

~~~~~~

"Crash.." Wolf spoke softly. "Don't make it worse.. I'll be alright.." She smiled. "I'm a hardy person, they can't put me through more pain then I've already been through."

The bitter taste of iron filled Crash's mouth as blood poured in from his jaw. "Im not going to let them hurt you." He said growled quietly, then turned back to Kai with an annoyed smirk. "Yeah, sure. You didn't have any problem hurting her just a few minutes ago. You'd think I'd trust you with her? Try again." Rage was present in his eyes, something never before seen in those innocent shades of blue. "I wouldn't trust you with a rock." Crimson blood dripped from the crescent shaped blade on his scythe. "I'm telling you again. This is none of your business. If you don't leave-...I'm going to have to kill you."

Wolf grabbed Crash's wrist. "Crash... Don't kill your friend over me.." Her hand slid down to his scythe and pulled on it trying to lower it.

"He's not my friend." He snapped quickly, pulling his scythe away from her grasp. "He never was, is, or will be." He glared back at Kai, letting the blade stay somewhere slightly below waist-height. "I'm giving you a chance, run or die."

Anex couldn't think straight 'Would he betray his own clan?' She thought while sitting on top of the roof of her house, looking at the stars in the night sky. "No that can't be" As she said that she seen two faint but shadow figures running off into the distance. "It looks like their heading to the boarder..No way, is that Crash, and someone else is following him. I want to see for myself, but they're so far away it's going to take awhile for me to catch up" She said while running towards them.

When she got there she couldn't believe what Crash was about to do. He had taken down Kai and had his scythe pointing at him, as if he were going to kill him. Anex quickly ran up to them, pulled out her sword and hit away Crash's scythe. "I don't want to have to use this against you, but if you resist I will have no choice to" She said pointing her sword towards him. She then looked at Kai and said "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I've lived through worse. Though having a friend hating me probably will kill me in the end." Kai said and fell to one knee and gripped his chest.

~~~~~~

Wolf stood up and walked infront of Crash. "Please.. Stop, this isn't the same Crash I was holding earlier..." She looked up at him and kept trying to lower the scythe.

"How can you-!" He began, but then cut off, looking at her face. His muscles loosened and his face became calm as he threw his weapon to the ground. He dipped his head down low apologetically, though he knew she wasn't going to see him very childish and warm anymore. He muttered, cursing at himself. I'm such an idiot. I'm the biggest moron ever! Not only have I hurt someone but I probably lost my reputation in her eyes...

Wolf placed her hand on his cheek and make their eyes connect. "Remember what I said? I'd never think any less of you." She smiled. "You'll always be a good guy in my eyes."